Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My College Roommate - Grad School Part 2

11
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Jeremy's beautiful smile lit up the room as we finished the tour of the rental home.  He looked more sexy in his jeans and tight t-shirt than during the morning meeting. This was my type of man.  His smooth milk chocolate toned black skin, sexy eyes, and firm body had my full attention.  Jeremy asked if I liked the place and if I had any hesitation.  The project in the basement would be finished in thirty days.  The remaining work was mostly cosmetic.  He was finishing up the new laundry room, basement bedroom closet, and upgrading the attached bathroom.  These upgrades would enhance the living arrangement and make for a comfortable home.  We would share most of the upstairs space like the office, family room, and kitchen as well as the backyard and parking.  My only hesitation was sleeping in the dusty basement while work was being finished.  

Jeremy was sensitive to the temporary inconvenience and had a good plan where we would both be happy.  If I wanted to move in right away, he said I could sleep upstairs until the basement work was finished.  Jeremy would borrow a dorm room bed from the university rather than trying to find space for my queen size bed.  I agreed.  The location of the rental was perfect for long hours studying and my roommate would be easy on the eyes.  I closed out of the VRBO, went to my storage unit, and started moving in.  

I was so tired after moving all day that I fell asleep on the sofa in the family room that evening.  Jeremy placed a blanket over me and I noticed there was a soft pillow under my head as my eyes opened.  When I woke up the next morning, Jeremy had already gone to work.  His early mornings would be conducive to my study and class schedule so we weren't running into each other all day.  Jeremy left me a cute handwritten note welcoming me along with fresh coffee in the kitchen.  I rearranged a few items then needed to decide on the location of my bed.  We agreed my bed would go in the upstairs office between our work areas.  It sounded like a good idea however, even this small bed looked awkward in the office.  I waited for Jeremy to come home to talk about other options and headed out for some fun and to explore Denver.  

I decided to soak in the hot tub at the fitness center on campus after the physical move the day before.  The hot water soak would be relaxing.  I arrived at the gym, got my towel, and proceeded to the mens locker room. I stripped down and headed to the sauna, steam room, and hot tub area.  I placed my towel over a chrome hook and stepped nude into the warm water.  My head lay back on the edge and I thought about the adventure I was taking in Denver.  I heard another guy get into the hot tub and I glanced down.  Wow!  It was the same guy from the other day who was shaving at the sink.  I'm certain he recognized me from the curious glance I made his way that first day.  We made small talk across the water and traded a few smiles.  I introduced myself and he told me his name was Ben.  The water jets timed out and I could now see Bens body.  Ben was nude like me and he was fully erect.  His thick dark penis and hairy body made me hard.  Ben grabbed his own cock and started to masturbate.  I did the same.  Not wanting to get caught we slowly subsided the mutual underwater JO session.  We both stepped out of the hot tub.  We were both still hard and quickly grabbed our towels.  Ben indicated "same time, same place?" to me.  I nodded and smiled and went to my locker.   

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

Jeremy arrived home first and he noticed the log jam the bed caused in the office.  I got home soon after and Jeremy already had the solution.  He proposed to move my bed into his bedroom.  It was a huge bedroom and it would only be for thirty days.  We would really be roommates.  

We ordered take-out Ramen for dinner and relaxed in front of the TV together.  The conversation reminded me of my undergraduate days in the dorm.  Jeremy was younger, well educated, well read, and we discovered we had a lot in common. We talked about life, college, his job, my studies, sports, hot men, and sex.   It was all innocent and fun.  We had some dessert while the movie ended then he got ready for bed.  Jeremy was sound asleep when I turned in.  He looked sexy sleeping across the room from me.  I was tired and fell asleep quickly.  It was nice to have a home and I felt comfortable. I would soon find out that Jeremy was quite comfortable with me around the house too. 

It was 5:45 the next morning.  I knew Jeremy would get up early and head to work.  His rustling in bed was normal and I could tell he really didn't want to wake up too fast.  I closed my eyes to drift back to sleep.  Rather than the sound of the shower, rattling in the kitchen, and a door slam, it remained quiet in the room.  The beds were relatively close together.  Then I saw something I will never forget.  Jeremy was jacking off in his bed!  With me in the room.  He was pleasuring himself with a soft rhythmic stroke and he didn't last long.  The way he touched himself was so beautiful and it was on full display for me in the soft morning light.  I saw his hips rise in the early morning shadows and I could see clearly that he shot a load of cum onto his chest and belly.  Jeremy quietly used a washcloth to clean up his load of cum then he bolted to the shower.  

The used washcloth was on the floor by his nightstand.  I heard the bathroom door close and the running shower water.  I was fully hard and dripping pre cum from witnessing this beautiful solo act.  I knew his warm cum was right there near me as he showered.  One of my favorite lubes is my own cum or using another man's cum on myself.  I love the sensation of warm semen on my cock.  It makes the best lube and gets me off every time whether it's my second orgasm in a relaxing jack off session or the first load when another man cums on my erection.   The skin of my dick always feels so soft afterwards.  I reached down for the cloth and took it back to my bed.  The cum was fresh and had not been absorbed by the towel.  I pinched a thick glob of my new roommates cum from the towel and tasted him.  The next two globs went directly onto my shaft which helped generate a fantastic orgasm. I blew a nice load onto my belly and licked his cum from my fingers and hand. Adding my semen to his in the washcloth was next, then I threw the cloth back where Jeremy dropped it and I fell back to sleep. 

    

 

 

Published 
Written by tossoffwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments