Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first anal jerk off

"Enjoying the feel of a vibrator"

14
4 Comments 4
28.3k Views 28.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I have just celebrated our tenth anniversary with my wife Joy and mostly it has been reasonably happy although if pushed a more adventurous sex life would make it really good. We enjoy what I’d call typical sexual relations on a none to regular basis with me usually wanting more than she does.
Recently I used the web to enhance my jerking off, with most of the stuff pretty straight but I’ve gradually over recent weeks viewed more bisexual movies and admit that the ones showing male to male sex scenes have attracted me.  At first I was turned off by the explicit scenes but what really took me by surprise was that I began to enjoy watching the guys with very hard and big erections.
When Paul, a close friend of Joy, asked me to redecorate his apartment I agreed and went to his house to give him an estimate and as he was away I picked the key up from his neighbour and let myself in. I’d measured up the downstairs room and as they wanted to change the layout of the bedroom with the TV to be mounted on the wall at the end of the bed.
The Plasma TV was at least sixty inches across and being curious I switched it on and flipped through the channels until I clicked on the DVD button. I was surprised to see two well built guys facing each other, holding each other’s huge erections which looked huge, about 8" long with shiny purple heads and immediately I felt quite small in comparison.
I was fascinated as the guys began jerking each other off and surprisingly my own cock began to harden, which shocked me but I continued to watch intently.  As I became really sexually excited I just had to unzip and reach into my jeans.  My fingers touched my already hard cock with its head already being covered with pre-cum. Slowly I pulled my foreskin back and forth as I saw the guys being guided to the bed and still facing each the third naked guy took their two cocks between his hands and began rubbing them together before starting to jerk them off.
Huge groans came from the two guys when they began cumming all over each other’s chests and stomach. I love the feeling of shooting a big load over my chest, even on my face sometimes and once even on my lips which I remembered tasted salty.
I was so excited now that I stood up and lowered my jeans to the floor and pulled my underpants down just past my cock and sat down on the bed with my cockhead shiny and pink and the shaft slick from the pre-cum running down it. I leaned back on the bed with my head raised slightly so I could look down at my hard cock which was now standing up at a 45 degree angle to my belly.
More precum oozed as the camera switched to guy kneeling on the floor with another guy’s hard cock up his ass and his own hard cock in the hand of the guy fucking him.
I remembered when out of curiosity I had coated my finger with lube and tried to push it up my asshole whilst jerking off in the bathroom. Although after the initial pain it felt pretty good but strangely I lost my erection, although this guy’s cock with a very large shiny purple head looked fully erect. The cock slick with some kind of lubricant in his ass was almost fully in up to the hilt whilst pumping his own. Grabbing my own cock, imagining it was me on the screen, I spread the steadily flowing pre-cum all over my cock tip and up and down the shaft.

Amii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amii

I completely kicked off my underpants as I was unable to spread my legs and also took off my tee shirt.
I looked in the bedside cabinet to see if there was anything I could use as a lube and was delighted to find some along with a long vibrator dildo shaped exactly like a hard cock about twelve inches long and 2 inches thick. I began to wonder what it would feel like up my ass. Switching it on I touched it to my cock tip and it sent a shiver through my cock and balls all the way up to my head. Placing it alongside my cock I stroked them both with my other hand just as the guy had done. My precum oozed all over the dildo and it started sliding easily over my cock and turning it around  I pointed its dome down to the base of my cock, whilst stroking my cock in long slow strokes. Guiding it lower touched the vibrating tip along the area between my balls and asshole and very lightly touched it to my puckered hole. Sheer pleasure swept through me as I started moving it around in small circles just around the rim of my hole. Spreading my legs even wider my asshole opened up a little because suddenly cool air entered my hole. My hips started to move up and down until the tip of the dildo began to push in to my hole and slowly I moved the tip of the vibrating dildo to the centre of my quivering hole and started to push it in very gently.
As I pumped my hips up and down my hole opened a little more allowing the tip of the hard vibrator to enter a little bit more. I pushed on the end of it until it started to slide in slowly and tried to relax my sphincter until the dildo slid right in!
The pain was incredible and I immediately stopped pushing and twisting it and was about to pull it out when I decided to wait to see if the pain would subside. Within a couple of minutes the pain was replaced by a burning sensation so I pushed it all the way in and twisted it then pulled it back out almost all the way and then started making little thrusting motions with it, just pushing it in about an inch of so and pulling it out again, faster and faster in and out, in and out.  Now it was sliding in easily and I thrust it all the way in again and held it there.
Suddenly it touched my prostate sending a tingle all the way through me and a spurt of pre cum shot from the slit in my cock with. With my hips pumping, legs spread pen, I began jerking my cock really fast.  Gasping, I knew I was going to cum any second; my hand pulled my foreskin back hard until my cock was pointing straight up as it began exploding. Cum spurted all over my face and chest until finally my hips started to slow down and my legs came down to the floor, my cock was still throbbing and cum was dribbling out onto my fist. As I relaxed the dildo slid out of my ass easily and I couldn't believe how turned on I’d got while bringing myself off.
I’m not sure how long I lay there before I put my clothes back on just in time as Paul was just coming up the stairs.
When he walked into the bedroom he was startled to see me so I explained that I was measuring up for the redecoration and after listening to his ideas I left.
I went to bed that night and couldn't stop thinking about that DVD and suddenly it dawned on me that it was Paul jerking off those two guys on the bed.


Published 
Written by noody2005
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments