Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First And Only Time With A Man

22
10 Comments 10
11.7k Views 11.7k
975 words 975 words

I was a very naive and shy nineteen-year-old and had just gotten a job at a very upscale restaurant. I had dreams of becoming a chef. After several months working my way from maintenance/janitor, then to busboy, I finally was promoted to prep cook. The chef seemed to be quite impressed with my work ethic and my interest in cooking. He soon took me under his wing and became my mentor. I loved working with him as he tutored me in the business. To say that we had become friends even though he was twenty years older, was an understatement. He and I became the last to leave the kitchen after the business closed at night.

Even though I was legally underage, he would let me have a glass of wine before we locked up. One evening, he asked if I wanted to get high after closing. I had already learned to enjoy the feeling of a marijuana buzz so of course, I agreed. Soon, that was a nightly arrangement.

Frank knew that I was terribly shy around women, seeing me get tongue-tied when the pretty cocktail waitresses would try and talk to me. I confided to him that I had yet to have a real girlfriend.

One afternoon as we were doing our prep-work, he asked if I might like to come over to his place on Monday, our next day off. His girlfriend and her daughter were going to be there and I might hit it off with the daughter. I agreed wholeheartedly.

Monday arrived and I was so very nervous yet very excited. I arrived at his place around seven only to hear the women had had to cancel. He gave me a glass of wine and asked if I wanted to stay and get high. Of course, I said yes. He pulled out a bong and we proceeded to smoke.

Oh my God, I had never smoked such potent stuff. As we smoked, he moved closer and closer to me. I was a bit nervous but the smoke relaxed me. His hands moved to my shoulders and started rubbing them. It felt really good! Even if I wanted him to stop, I was too stoned to resist and too shy to say anything. As his hands worked their way down my back, he told me he wanted to give me a "proper" massage. Again, I was too stoned to say no.

He got up and laid a mat on the floor and told me to lay face down on it. I complied. He brought out some massage oil and put some soothing music on his stereo. Then he sat down next to me, pulled my shirt up and began a very wonderful massage. He had me take my shirt off and worked for several minutes kneading my back and shoulders. After a while, he moved down and removed my shoes and socks. I was wearing shorts and he proceeded to massage my feet. It felt wonderful.

emacuccia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emacuccia

Next he started working my way up my legs. His hands slowing making their way under the legs of my pants. He stopped for a minute and suggested that I remove my pants. Again, I complied. As I said, I was very naive and had no idea what his intentions were. His hands were warm and strong as they worked along my thighs and then under the leg bands of my underwear. Soon, he was massaging my entire ass with warm, oily hands. I barely noticed as his fingers neared my butthole before moving lower fingering between my butt and my balls.

After a few minutes of this, he told me to turn over. I realized that I was now erect and was a bit embarrassed for him to see, but I did as he asked. He moved up towards my head and began massaging first my temples, then my face, the front of my shoulders and then my chest. As he worked his way down again, he stroked and gently pinched my nipples. OMG I was getting even harder. While I was enjoying this, I was really nervous where this was going... but I was way too stoned to resist!

He firmly made his way down my belly and when he got to the waistband of my drawers, he hooked his fingers in them and started to push them down. I lifted my hips letting him remove them. Now I'm not overly endowed and at that time was even smaller, but my cock sprang free, harder that I could remember it being.

I wish I could say that he used a lot more oil and he gave me a long slow hand job, but I can't. He grabbed my cock and started jacking me, fast and hard. It took longer than I thought it would, but I finally spurted. As I did, he took me in his mouth and sucked up all my cum. Then he leaned over and spat it into a tissue.

He then lay down next to me and started stroking himself. Being naive and unsure of myself, I simply fondled his balls as he jerked himself to orgasm. We both fell asleep naked on his floor.

Sometime around 3am, I woke up, got dressed and left.

I was totally embarrassed and ashamed that I had let this happen. It was 1973 and while I had enjoyed it tremendously, I did not want the stigma of being "queer". I never went back to that job nor saw him again.

I do remember that as he was rubbing my ass, I was terrified that he would try to penetrate me and that I would let him. But then I was terribly disappointed when he did not!

Years later I would regret not taking a more active role or going back for more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by bill58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments