Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time At The ABS

"A story about meeting my buddy at a local ABS and the adventure that ensued."

35
10 Comments 10
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story that took place in 2015. <p> [ADVERT] </p> All names have been changed."

I had a buddy, I'll call him Steve, who I used to meet up with to orally service a couple of times a month.  Hosting was a problem for both of us, so one day Steve contacted me and said that I should meet him at an adult book store that was a twenty minute ride from where I was. Being horny, I said that I'd meet him in front of the store in thirty minutes.  

I pulled up to the "bookstore", a place I'd driven by thousands of times, but had never been to. Steve was waiting in his car and got out when he saw me pull in. I parked and we both went inside. We each paid the cashier $20 for entrance to the theater area.  Theater is not a great description. There were two rooms in the theater; the first room had a couple of couches and a large flat screen playing straight-interracial porn, and there were also a few booths against the wall. I followed Steve into the second room where there were three big TV's; one had straight porn, with a couch facing it.

The couch was against a divider that sort of cut the room in half.  The other half had two TV's and a couch. One TV was playing gay porn and the other had transexual porn on it. There were about a dozen plastic chairs along the walls. Several guys were in this room, all sitting in chairs, except one guy who was jerking off on the couch watching straight porn.  

We sat on the couch in view of the two TV's that were showing the gay and transexual porn. I noticed that several guys had their cocks out and were stroking as well.  

Steve unbuttoned his pants and took his cock out and began stroking it as the porn was playing, getting himself hard.  Once he was mostly hard, he stood up and got in front of me so that I could suck him.

A bit uneasy, I said, "Are you sure that this is cool?"

Steve replied, "Yes, as long as we only play in the theater area, it's cool. All the other guys are here for the same thing. I promise that it's cool."

Then he placed his hand on my head and guided his cock between my lips.  I really enjoyed sucking Steve's cock. It's about six inches long, kind of thick, with a slight upwards curve to it. He's cut, has big balls, and he keeps himself totally shaved. So, I began to lick and suck Steve's cock. I pushed his pants and boxers down around his ankles and grabbed onto his ass as I began to really give him a great blowjob.

My cock was rock hard in my pants and I could feel myself leaking precum; the excitement of seeing a bunch of other guys watching me suck Steve was turning me on. After a few minutes there were six guys, standing in a semicircle, slowly jerking their cocks and watching me suck Steve. It was amzing. After edging Steve and backing off, he told me to stay there as he wanted to check out the other room, but he'd be back soon. One of the guys watching us moved forward and took Steve's place, presenting me with a beautiful seven-inch cut cock. I noticed the wedding ring on his hand and leaned in to suck his cock.  

He tasted great, and soon I was deep throating him, my head was bobbing up and down his shaft. After just a couple of minutes I felt his cock head swell and he grunted, shooting three blasts of cum in my mouth. I wasn't really expecting it and just swallowed.  He zipped up and left.  

Another guy took his place, and I went to work sucking another nice cock, thicker, but shorter than the one I just sucked. I reached out and began to stroke the cocks of the two guys who were near me as I sucked another stranger. I was only sucking him for a minute when I felt him start to cum. This time, I held his cum in my mouth and when he moved away I spit his load into the nearby wastebasket.  

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

Steve had come back and was watching. My cock was leaking pre-cum like crazy, I was concerned that I would have a wet spot on my pants. Steve moved forward and I began devouring his cock, while stroking the other two guys. The guy on my right was a short Asian guy, with a five-inch cock; the other guy looked like a farmer, rugged looking, about fifty, and he had a thick seven-inch uncut cock with big balls. 

I was jerking both their cocks as Steve started to fuck my mouth. He grabbed my head and was shoving his cock deep in my mouth with each stroke. I was loving it. He kept fucking my face several more minutes as I kept jerking the other two guys.

I could always tell by his breathing when Steve was going to cum and moved so that just the head of his cock was on my tongue when he started to shoot. He shot the biggest load he had ever fed me, blasting eight shots that I greedily swallowed as he filled my mouth two times. As his cock began to soften, he pulled out, zipped up and said, "I'll talk to you later," and then he left.

The Asian guy moved so that I could suck his cock.  He was super hard and in less than a minute he was filling my mouth with cum.  After he pulled out, I again spit it into the wastebasket.

I had expected the farmer (it turns that he was not a farmer, but he was wearing blue jeans, sandals and a flannel shirt) to move over to feed me his cock, but instead he sat next to me on the couch, his hard cock hanging out of his pants, and he said, "You could use a break, just enjoy the movies."

Then he reached between my legs and through my pants he began to stroke my cock.  I was so hard, and still precumming.  He leaned in and kissed me, gently, then his tongue parted my lips and we began to make out. I grabbed his cock, gently pulling his foreskin over the head. Most of the other guys had left and there were still two guys in the room we were in, but they were fooling around with each other. 

After making out for a few minutes, he told me his name was Jim and I told him my name. I really wanted to suck him off, so I leaned down and with him still rubbing my cock through my pants I began to lick and tease his head and foreskin. Soon, I took the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Jim quietly moaned as I moved onto the floor, on my knees to suck him.

I pulled his pants down (he wasn't wearing underwear) and began to lick from his balls up to the tip of his cock. Jim placed his hands on my head and guided my mouth onto his cock.  I loved playing with his foreskin and tasting his pre-cum as I continued to suck him. It took a few minutes, but soon I was deep throating him on each stroke, taking him all the way in and almost all the way out of my mouth.

I was playing with his balls as he began to buck his hips, and I sensed that he was going to cum, so I began sucking harder and bobbing my head up and down his shaft. He went still and began to shoot the biggest load of cum I have ever experienced. His cock twitched more than fifteen times and his cum was creamy and delicious. I had to swallow three times to get it all down, but I didn't miss a drop.  

Just I took my mouth off of his cock, my own cock exploded a big load of cum in my underwear. I wasn't even touching myself when it happened. I stood up, and we kissed for a couple of minutes before Jim gave me his number.  

We have met at the ABS and his place several times and have had a lot of fun together. It was my first visit to the ABS, but it certainly wasn't the last.

Published 
Written by oralnjsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments