Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With a Man

"The story of my first time with a man."

42
11 Comments 11
41.1k Views 41.1k
974 words 974 words
Famous Story
I was 38 years old the first time I experienced another man. I had been toying with the idea for a few years prior to actually acting on my desires. The years prior had been spent surfing gay sex sites and masturbating to my fantasies.

I was working away from home and living in my RV when I finally decided to try being with a man. I posted an ad on an adult dating site and was surprised to have so many replies. As things like that happen most were flakes and weren't interested in doing anything but talking. There was one, however, that seemed promising. After talking over the site for a couple of days we finally decided to meet.

On the night that we were to meet I fought off the nervousness and drove to the grocery store parking lot where I had told him to meet me. I wanted to meet in a public place the first time for safety reasons. Pulling into the lot I saw the vehicle he described he would be in. Parking next to him I was slightly disappointed that he didn't look anything like the pictures he had sent, but after talking to him for a few minutes I decided he was a nice enough guy. I led him back to my house.

We settled on the couch and made some nervous small talk. Finally, he asked if I wanted to see him naked and I responded that would be great. Standing up he removed his shirt and dropped it on the floor. My mouth went dry and my stomach started turning flips because I was at a point of no return and I was really doing this. He dropped his shorts and my dick instantly went hard. He was wearing a pair of red see-through bikini underwear. His cock and balls were straining against the material. I asked if I could pull his underwear down, and he said that would like that a lot.

Dropping to my knees in front of him I reached for the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down. I was greeted with a huge cock that had to have been at least 9 inches and as big around as my wrist. He disappointed me with the face pictures but he made up for it with his cock more than measuring up to what he had sent me.

Nervously I reached for and touched my first cock other than my own. He felt so good in my hand as I began to stroke him. I watched as I squeezed the pre-cum from his cock. He began moaning and my dick got even harder. Sticking my tongue out I tentatively licked the underside of his head. He tasted fantastic and I needed to have him in my mouth. Taking him in my mouth I was only able to get just past the head, but I kept pushing to take more of him into my mouth.

CherylSunset
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CherylSunset

I may never have sucked a cock, but I knew what I liked so that was what I did to him. The more I got into it the more he moaned and started grabbing my head. Reaching up I cupped his balls and began to fondle them.

He told me that he couldn't stand any longer and wanted to sit on the couch. Reluctantly I pulled my mouth from his cock and let him sit on the couch. Barely letting him get settled I crawled between his legs and sucked his cock back into my mouth. I began working his cock with my hands and mouth and he was enjoying it judging by how he was bucking his hips.

Again with no experience I couldn't tell how close he was getting to coming. I heard him grunt and then felt his cum hit the back of my throat. It surprised me so I pulled off him and let his cum dribble back onto his dick. I was amazed at how much he was coming so I kept stroking until he was finally empty. Rising from my knees I grabbed him a towel so he could wipe off.

I wasn't sure if he was just being nice but he told me I gave a great blow job. Pointing to my crotch he asked what I planned to do with that. Looking down I saw my hard cock outlined in my shorts. I told him I would just jack off when he left and he said that was crazy because he was already there. Sitting up on the couch he reached out and touched my cock through my shorts.

Asking if he could suck me he reached for my zipper and started lowering it. My cock is only 5 1/2 inches hard and I told him I was a little embarrassed for him to see it. That didn't stop him as he guided me to the couch and sat me down. Unbuttoning my shorts he instant access to my cock since I wasn't wearing underwear.

Before I could say anything else he swallowed my cock whole. I had never felt anything so good in my life. He had a highly talented mouth and had me ready to cum within five minutes. He could sense I was close so he slowed and just stroked me for a bit. Alternating between sucking and stroking me he dragged the blow job out for at least twenty minutes before I couldn't stand it anymore. I moaned that I was going to cum and he surprised me again as he took my entire cock into his throat as I released my cum into him. He licked and sucked until I was completely clean.

Without a word he rose to his feet and got dressed. Leaving me naked and spent he walked out of my house and left.

Published 
Written by selzmun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments