Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sisters boyfriend

"Some places you just have to go to"

87
25 Comments 25
15.6k Views 15.6k
287 words 287 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story!"

She trusted him, which was strange given the circumstances, as she stood in the doorway of his bedroom, a flicker of light peeking through the blind.

He was laying on the bed, naked and hard, clearly turned on.

She undressed quickly and walked slowly towards him, watching him stroking his throbbing cock.

Without hesitation, she took it into her mouth as he let out a gasp.

She was wet. She always was when she saw him. He seemed to have some strange power that instantly turned her on when she was with him.

“I want you to fuck me,” she said, before climbing on top of him.

He slid inside easily and they both let out a groan of pleasure.

She liked to feel him deep inside of her. He managed to hit her spot with every movement and she was guaranteed to drench him in cum in a short space of time.

She'd never orgasmed so many times as when he was either fucking or licking her. His tongue was the most amazing thing and she often thought of it when she played with herself.

She stopped, suddenly, and got off.

“What are you doing?” he asked

“I want you to fuck my arse,” came the reply.

They'd talked about it before and she was curious. She wanted to feel him inside of her. To feel the pain and the pleasure.

She reached for the lube, massaging it into his cock, which seemed super hard at this point, whilst she kissed him.

She was wet thinking about it. Thinking how he'd be the first person to fuck her up the arse. She was apprehensive but excited at the same time, which seemed to excite her more.

Published 
Written by Oopsydaisy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments