Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Taken, VI

"The new relationship starts to blossom"

13
6 Comments 6
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

We lay together for a while, just enjoying the afterglow. He then handed me the cloth and I cleaned up. He got up to use the bathroom and I got to enjoy watching his ass as before he shut the bathroom door.

He was in there a minute and I started to get nervous. Was this my signal to leave? I knew how it worked when I picked up men from the app, but what about now? What was this? 

Then I heard the water stop running and saw the doorknob twist. He smiled at me and asked if I was hungry. I said I was, so I put on my boxer briefs and shorts and followed him to his kitchen. His well-stocked fridge was a contrast to mine. He quickly mixed up a burrito bowl for both of us and we sat at the kitchen table to eat. 

I had a dozen questions I wanted to ask, but we talked about running and Robert as we ate. I kept looking at him and smiling. 

I cleared the dishes and loaded his dishwasher. He nodded to his living room and indicated we should sit in there. I braced myself for the worst.

We sat on the couch and talked. He wanted to know about me, about the heaviness I was carrying, and about how I came so much. I had similar questions about him. 

We were similar in some ways. He was out of his last LTR and had moved to this building a few months back. He’d been working with Robert for about six months, having been introduced to him by one of the other runners. While Philip specified that this man wasn’t his ex, he left the rest of the relationship vague.

I apologized in advance, that he should stop me when it got too much, but then I told him everything. The marriage gone downhill and ended, the men from the app when I was traveling, that I had promised myself I wouldn’t come until I found a trainer, etc. 

He asked some pertinent questions, but mostly kept his own counsel. He rubbed my shoulder when I needed it. 

He kissed me, then he told me that he’d wanted me from the first time he saw me with my ex on the elevator. I admitted I hadn’t really noticed him then and he teased me about that. We reached a point where we’d gone as far as we needed to go in that discussion and he suggested I go back to my condo and change, then we’d go out and get something to eat.

The next week flew by. Philip and I spent every other night together, as neither of us wanted to push it yet. He was funnier than I imagined and sharp. My internal censor relaxed itself, at least partially. 

The running helped also. I knew I was on a high from what was going on with Philip and Robert’s training plan, but I consciously tried not to overthink it. Would it likely end? Yes. Should I enjoy it? Yes.

Friday night before our Saturday run Philip was over at my condo. I was cooking (cooking!) for him and he was teasing me about my lack of experience in the kitchen. It was true, I hadn’t done much cooking and had defaulted to easy options since the divorce. Now, however, I saw small changes in how I looked from the training and from the nutrition plan and I wanted to learn more and try new things.

Fancy_Indian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fancy_Indian

He was cleaning up after dinner and I came up behind him and kissed him on the back and put my head on his shoulder. He put the dish he was holding down and turned to me, giving me a soul-searing kiss. He stroked my cheek as I pulled him closer to me. Our cocks pressed each other through our pants. 

Then he took a step back, turned, and shut off the running water. He kissed me again and manoeuvred me so that my back was to the refrigerator. He then pressed me against it and grabbed my wrists. Giving me a quick look for approval, I nodded and then he lifted my arms over my head. He told me to keep them up and he kissed me, then unbuttoned my shirt and pinched my nipple.

I had a little bit of a five-o’clock shadow and he told me he liked me stubbly, had I ever considered a goatee? I was trying to respond, but he licked and bit my nipple as his fingers were undoing my belt. 

He pulled my pants down, made some noise about my boxer briefs, and then pulled them aside. He took me inside his mouth hungrily, eagerly. I’d never experienced something like this. As he took me in further, he had another surprise for me as his fingers slid back to my ass and teased my crack. 

My brain exploded as his fingers went there. I started to drop my arms, but he glared at me. I put them back up. His fingers withdrew but he took me back in deeper. I wasn’t going to last long.

I had another surprise, as when my cock began to tighten and pulse, he didn’t back off. So far we’d held off swallowing, but this time he held himself on my cock as I spurted.

We’d crossed a line, I thought. And for once rather than running from it, I decided to embrace it. 

He stood up and offered his hand to me to help me stand. I moved to kiss him and he held up his hand, taking a swig of water first. I watched him as he drank.

He blushed, which was cute. 

“We’d…”, I started. He held up his hand.

“Look, let me say something first. I know we never talked about this, but, I hope you’ll forgive me. I got my results today and I’m clean. I know, it has nothing to do with your results, but I was excited. I’m sorry.”

A few competing thoughts surged through me. First, I was pissed that he hadn’t told me first. Then I was confused about the connection between his test results and his actions. Then it slowly dawned on me.

I kissed him passionately and brought him into the bedroom. I felt something very powerful for this man, but I was afraid of saying something I would later regret and of finding out I wasn’t negative on my test results. 

He smiled at me and put my mind at ease. We crawled into bed and I spooned him, reaching around to play with his cock and balls. I lubed my fingers and kissed and bit his neck as I brought him off. We made comments about needing to wash the sheets before running tomorrow and drifted off to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by Calilusholder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments