Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Morning at Boarding School

"Boarding school had gotten off to a lonely start, until an encounter one morning."

46
9 Comments 9
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My first term at boarding school had been awful. It had felt like a good idea at the time. when my parents had decided that they were going to move and I refused to go. I wanted to stay where I was, as I didn’t want to move away from my girlfriend. My plan was, that if I refused to go, it would make them change their mind and stay, but they called my bluff. The place was full of posh rich boys, who were going to go and work at Daddy’s firm as soon as they had finished university.

I didn’t fit in. I was an average height, but here I felt small and skinny. Everyone else looked like they had been playing Rugby since the day they could walk. I only spoke to someone if I absolutely had to, and I did my best to avoid people as much as I could. That’s why I had been getting up an hour before everyone else to use the communal bathroom to get ready. I just couldn’t handle facing everyone in my dorm. I needed some solitude.

I had just gotten out of the shower and dried off. I began getting dressed back into my grey joggers and t-shirt when I heard someone come in. My heart sank. The one bit of solitude I would get all day had just gone. I looked up into the mirror and saw Harry walk in. He wasn’t quite as bad as some of the others, but I still didn’t particularly like him. We locked eyes as he came in and he smiled at me but neither of us said anything.

He walked over to the showers and got into one of the cubicles. I watched him out of the corner of my eye, while I started trying to tame my curly hair. He started whistling in the shower. How could anyone be that happy here?

After a couple of minutes, I heard the water turn off, and then the door to the shower cubicle opened. I watched in the mirror as he stepped out; a towel wrapped around his waist while his torso was glistening wet. The water highlighted his muscles. I quickly looked away and down at the sink. I heard him walking towards me but didn’t dare look up again.

He stood at the sink right next to where I was.

“Jack, right?”

I nodded

“So this is why I’ve never seen you in here in the mornings?”

He paused to let me respond but I said nothing.

“I don’t blame you. Most of the guys here are knobs. I can’t stand them either”

I looked across at him as he said that and he smiled at me again; his smile was infectious and I couldn’t help but smile back at him. His bright blue eyes shone in the early morning light. Neither of us said anything for what felt like forever. The silence hung in the air and my heart was beating faster. What was happening? Why was I starting to feel like this?

He took a couple of steps closer to me. I could feel his body heat and had to look up at him. He reached out and brushed a lock of hair out of my face. I looked away and started to speak.

“I’m…”

He cut me off before I could finish the sentence.

“Straight? I know. We all are, but it is just guys here, so why not help each other out?”

I looked back at him, and he smiled again. He reached out and gently held my wrist, sparks of electricity shot up my arm from where his skin touched mine. He slowly guided my hand to the front of the towel and placed it on his crotch. I could feel his cock beginning to swell and at the same time felt my own twitch. I pulled my hand back. What was happening!? I’m straight. I couldn’t do this. Could I?

He lightly touched my chin and turned my face back up towards his. “I’m sorry. You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to”

I began to blush “No, erm you were right…" I took a breath "I do want this”

A mischievous smile shot across his face.

He reached out and grabbed my crotch and squeezed. My knees nearly buckled. With his free hand, he undid the towel and let it drop to the floor. His cock was standing to attention. His was about the same size as mine but significantly thicker. I instinctively licked my lips. I had never thought about another boy like this before, and now I found myself not being able to think of anything else.

KarinnaRaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaRaven

His hand went to the waistband of my joggers and pulled them down. My dick sprung out and he wrapped his big warm hand around it as he let my joggers fall to the floor around my ankles.

He began stroking.

I reached out and held his warm throbbing cock in my hand and began sliding my hand up and down his as well. I let out a moan. I had to use my free hand to brace myself against him, my knees were going weak. I could feel the muscles in his chest tensing and his heart beating rapidly. His hand slid to the small of my back, resting just above my butt. Everywhere he touched felt electric.

Then suddenly, he stopped stroking my cock, but continued holding it in his warm hand. I

“Jack, I want you to suck me off.”

The moment he said it I felt nervous. it was one thing jerking each other off; that’s just boys being boys. But his warm thick cock in my mouth? That was crossing a line. And yet I wanted it more than anything in the world at that moment.

I needed it.

I smiled at him, and before I could even tell him I wanted to, his hand was on my shoulder pushing me to my knees.

His cock was less than an inch from my face. I put one hand on his muscular thigh and wrapped the other around the base. I slowly leaned forward with my lips parted and put his head in my mouth. It had a slightly salty taste, and I could feel his precum on my lips. My cock was harder than ever and was leaking more precum than I thought possible. I ran my tongue around his head and he moaned.

I slid more of his juicy cock slowly into my mouth. Exploring his shaft with my tongue. I began to build up the pace. His hands came down to the top of my head and twisted his fingers into my hair. I began to stroke my cock. My whole body was on fire now. He began guiding my head at a slightly faster pace and his hips began gently thrusting to meet my mouth. I wanted all of him in me. Every inch. I tried to go deeper and gagged immediately, my eyes began to water. I took a deep breath through my nose and tried to relax. I tried again. This time my nose brushed against his pubic hair. It tickled slightly and I tried to hold myself there for a bit, enjoying the feeling of him filling my throat.

I slid back and let his cock fall from my mouth. A mix of saliva and precum ran from my lips to the head of his cock and dribbled down my face. I looked up at him; panting and trying to catch my breath, while my eyes were still watering.

He smiled that infectious smile again. “Such a good boy.”

I smiled and felt my face blush.

I guided his cock back into my mouth. This time I let him control the pace and depth. He began thrusting into me and forcing me a bit further each time. I was stroking myself at the same pace and could feel myself getting close. He began breathing heavier.

“I’m going to cum” he panted between breaths.

I looked up at him and tried to nod while he continued to fuck my face.

He pushed me about halfway down his cock, and I felt it swell and begin to twitch in my mouth. The first string of his hot, salty cum hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow but it kept coming. My mouth was now filled with the thick liquid, it began to run down my chin while I tried to swallow as much as I could. I was still stroking my cock and began to cum as well, splashing my thighs and his feet.

I swallowed as much of his cum as I could and looked up at him, as I let his now softening cock slip from my mouth. He slid his hands under my arms and pulled me back to my feet. He put his hands on my face, leaned forward and kissed me. The taste of our cum was still on my lips. His soft lips pressed against mine as I inhaled the slightly musky scent of our now sweaty bodies.

“That was amazing.” I whispered; still catching my breath.

He just smiled.

We both looked over our shoulders as we heard people starting to come down the hall. I kissed him again quickly.

As I began to turn towards the showers, he leaned forward and whispered into my ear “I will see you later.”

Maybe boarding school wasn’t going to be quite so bad.

Published 
Written by Emsube
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments