Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passion At The Club

"(Fantasy) Clubs aren't my scene, but maybe they should be."

39
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy of giving in to pure sexual passion."

It's late. The smells of sweat and alcohol combine and hang in the air. Lights have been turned on and the crowd slowly moves as one towards the exits.

Suddenly, a gust of cool air sweeps through the room. It reaches my face and cools the sweat on my brow. I'm standing in front of a tall, blond man whose face I really haven't seen until now. He smiles as he pulls me closer to him. The music that until just moments ago was pulsating through the room had drawn us to each other. His strong and sensual body had entwined with mine, and his hardening manhood pressed suggestively into my hip.

My own penis had reacted quickly, my libidinous nature making it impossible for me to play hard to get. Now, we stood face to face, our erections straining the fabric of our trousers.

Our eyes lock. I have to have him. I pull closer to him and place my hand between his legs, sliding it up until it rests on his impressive and solid cock.

I part my lips and my tongue instinctively runs over them as I lean in and whisper in his ear, "Now. Right now."

He grabs my hand and turns quickly, leading me through the crowd, going against the flow. A black door appears in front of us and he throws it open and leads me down some stairs.

Another door and we are suddenly in an office.

He pulls me through the doorway and turns to me, reaching behind me to slam the door shut.

"Where...," I start to say before he cuts me off.

"My office. We won't be interrupted," he says as he grabs my ass and pulls my body to his.

I move my hands to the sides of his head and pull his face to mine. I kiss him hard, my passion for him overwhelming me. Our tongues intertwine as our hands start to roam over each other's body.

I pull away and, looking him in the eyes, say, "I need your cock in my mouth right now," and drop to my knees. Together, we fumble for his belt and his button. As we undo them, I yank them and his underwear to his ankles.

His gorgeous shaved cock is in front of my face. It glistens with pre-cum and the urge to suck it takes me and I wrap my lips around it. I swirl my tongue around his knob and suck him deep into my mouth. I feel his hands grab my hair and suddenly his hips are pumping his dick in and out of my hungry mouth. I reach my hand underneath to play with his balls and he picks up the pace.

"Oh god, yes! I want to cum down your throat!" he yells.

I need to feel his cock twitch in my mouth as his orgasm builds. I need to feel his cock explode in my mouth. I need to taste his cum. I need to feel it sliding down my throat.

I reach around and slip my finger into his ass. His hips buck and his knees buckle as I piston my finger in and out of him. Suddenly, I feel his hot cum coat my throat. He leans back against his desk as I continue to suck every last drop of his cum from him. His cock twitches and his body spasms as jet after jet of cum spurt into my waiting mouth.

His cock starts to soften and I reluctantly let it escape my mouth. I move up his body and kiss him again. Remnants of his explosive orgasm coat my tongue and he sucks it into his mouth, savouring his own flavour.

He turns me around and pushes me back until I am lying on the desk. He quickly moves his hands down to my crotch and, in no time, my rigid cock is free of its confines.

He leans forward and takes me in his mouth. My cock is already wet with pre-cum and he twirls his tongue around its length and coaxes more of it from me. His mouth suctions tightly around my cock as he sucks it deep into his mouth. He brings me to the edge multiple times before letting my orgasm subside only to start again.

I want to cum, but I want something else first.

"I need you to fuck me. I need your cock in my ass. I want to be fucked," I say, surprising myself. I don't normally say such things but I find it turning me on even more.

I push him away from me and get off the desk. Standing up, I drop my trousers to my ankles and step one foot out of them. I look at him as he stands there, naked from the waist down.

ZafiroPalmers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZafiroPalmers

"I need your fat cock in my ass," I say, "I want to feel that thick cum inside me."

His cock is hard again and he reaches down to grab it.

"We'll need some lube," he tells me as he moves around the desk. He opens a drawer and pulls a bottle from it. He pops it open and squirts some on his stiff member and makes his way around the desk again. He grabs my shoulder and twists me around to face the desk. He roughly pushes me forward so that I am bent over the desk. He pushes my legs apart and starts to massage my ass with his now-lubricated hand.

"You want me to fuck you? Okay, I'll fuck you. If you beg me for it. Beg me. Tell me how much you want it."

"Please fuck my ass. I need your big cock in my ass right now. I want you to fuck me until you cum inside me. I want to feel your beautiful dick release inside me. I want to feel your cum fill my ass. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to make me scream. Please make me scream. Fuck me hard!"

I reach over the desk, gripping the far side, waiting to feel him enter me.

Suddenly, I feel his erection poking at my back door. Immediately, I feel that pleasant, almost ticklish sensation. But it is not enough. I push back as much as I can, but he moves away just enough so that his cock stays at my entrance.

"Please. Please don't tease me. I need your cock inside me. Please fuck me. Please!" I beg him.

He grabs my hips and with one motion pushes his cock all the way inside my greedy ass. Pain and pleasure shoot through my body. He slowly pulls back, then rams his dick deep inside me again.

"Ugh!" was all I can offer.

He pulls back again. The sensation of his cock almost pulling completely out of my body is both incredible and almost upsetting. But when he rams it in again, waves of pleasure roll over me.

Faster and faster he goes as I groan and moan in pleasure.

"You like that? You like my big cock in your ass?"

"Yes. Fuck me. I want it so badly!"

"You're a little slut, aren't you? You go to bars and pick guys up to fuck your slutty hungry ass, don't you?"

"No. Never. It's just you. You made me so horny. I needed you. Please, faster. Harder"

"Just me? You wanted my cock that badly?"

"Yes."

"Did you like my cum shooting down your throat?"

"Yes."

"You like how my cum tastes?"

"It was fucking delicious."

"And now you want me to cum deep in your ass?"

"Yes, please. Fuck me as hard and fast as you can and cum inside me. Please."

He picks up the pace, his cock now driving deep inside and then pulling almost all the way out before it plunges back in.

Every time he goes deep inside me, my body shakes and another moan escapes my lips. He's slamming into me so hard, the desk is moving. I've never been fucked so hard. I love it.

His pace continues to increase and I can feel that I am going to cum, but I don't want to until he does.

"I need you to cum. Please. Cum now. Please!"

Faster and faster.

"Yes. Yes. Oh god. Yes. Please cum inside me! Please!"

Suddenly, he tenses. My ass tightens around his cock as my own orgasm draws near. Then it happens.

He lets out a guttural roar as his cock explodes inside me. I feel his cum filling me up and my own orgasm overtakes my body. My body trembles as my ass continues to milk his dick and my own cock shoots rope after rope of cum on the floor.

Eventually, we both collapse, exhausted.

I wake up an hour later, amazed at what I have done. Amazed at how desperately horny I had been. A huge, satisfied grin spreads over my face as I gather my stuff and find my way to the exit, leaving him sleeping there, taking one last look at his now flaccid cock.

I never do find out his name. I smile as I realize - I'm a slut.

Published 
Written by BiGuyAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments