Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Plotting My Revenge – Fucking Him

"Revenge Is So Sweet"

17
14 Comments 14
31.5k Views 31.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
For years, I’ve been playing with a guy who, really, I didn’t even fancy. Why I even bothered is beyond me. To make matters worse, he is the biggest tease I’ve ever met. I’m not talking about the type to tease you until you’re flying high and bring you to an epic orgasm. No, not Bob. Bob is the one who’ll bring you to that point and deny you. Repeatedly. The bastard.

I’ve often had to go home and rub one out after his constant teasing. He’d keep telling me he’d change, not do it again, but each time he’d do it. Sure, he’d once in a while bring me to orgasm, but only after I was so teased that it wasn’t all that worth it. It wasn’t an all the time thing either. As I said, this has been going on for years, in between relationships for both of us.

To be honest, I’m not even sure why I keep going back. I don’t know, I guess I kind of like him. Not in the fancy way, but in a weird way, he’s not such an arsehole. I kind of just tolerate him though.

He’s more of a tease than anything. The last time I was there he drove me to the point of going mad, I mean absolutely fucking postal. He invited me over and told me he’d behave, I foolishly trusted him. After he had gotten me undressed, he began to spank my arse. Once his hand got sore, he resorted to using a slipper. What a fucking weirdo! Then he began stroking my cock. “Finally,” I thought, “I’m going to come; maybe I can get something useful from this git.”

Again and again he’d bring me to almost near orgasm and just stop. I didn’t mind at first, but after about the fourth or so time I was growing so frustrated. I wanted to punch him in the balls. He had such a snarky expression; it was doing my nut in. I warned him, but he kept going, edging me further, until finally I couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed him off me and I left.

To top it off, when I got home, I couldn’t even masturbate into an orgasm, as if my own cock had just given up on me. It wasn’t until the next night when I was on call with my Sweetest Bitch that I was able to come. God, can she make me come!

Yes, I’m into both guys and gals. Why limit yourself? However this wee tale is of my revenge on Bob. He’s going to get his. I’ve been plotting my revenge for weeks now.

Bob always had it in his mind that he is the dominant one between the two of us. I’ve always laughed and told him he was wrong, but went with it, anyway. Today is going to be different. I’m going to give him a taste of his own medicine . Let’s see how well he can swallow it.

Heading to his place, I can’t help but feel a little wired, evil thoughts swirling about in my head, making me silently giggle. The idea came from my Sweetest Bitch, who asked me why in the world I put up with Bob’s shit. She told me, “Andy why the fuck? I know you better than this, stop being such a pillock, and get some sweet revenge.”

She helped me hatch the plan and we’ve been working on it. I love how her wicked mind works. I mean it is why I call her my Sweetest Bitch. It suits her just right.

Getting to his place, I go in and we catch up, making inane chitchat. It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other. We only vaguely mention, in the passing, the events of last time. We just fall into conversation, but my mind is mostly on what I plan to do to him.

It’s not long before he’s groping me, working me through my jeans. He’s all over me. I help him a wee bit, undoing my jeans and let my semi hard cock fall out.

“Why don’t you suck on it,” I nearly demand, which takes him by surprise. He gives me a look, but I don’t back down. I just give him a cheeky smile, and he complies.

He leans down, jerking me slightly, working me into a full hard on. I lean back, closing my eyes, and feel him start to suck on me. His mouth is warm, inviting, and I relax into it. He’s not the best at giving head, but he’ll do. As he sucks on my cock, I occasionally thrust upwards making him choke. It’s not until about the third time he stops and looks up at me.

“What the fuck, Andy!” He glares at me, I fight not to grin.

“What? You can’t handle a little thrusting, don’t be such a bitch, suck on it,” I again say a little demanding, but nothing too extreme.

The look he gives me is brilliant; I can’t help but feel cocky as ever. It seems as though everything is going according to plan. He goes back down, sucking on my cock like a right wee fucker he is. His mouth is working me further, taking me into the back of his throat. It’s then I grip his hair, and thrust up hard and make him suck it deeper. He groans out, but sucks still, not stopping, so I don’t. I thrust my cock up into his mouth, taking all the control.

When I’m the one in control, he almost gives a decent blowjob. I should have done this sooner. I can’t help but think to myself. I keep fucking his mouth. He moans giving me the added pleasure of his moans, mixed with his slight resistance, but he hasn’t a choice with the grip I have on him. I can’t hold back any more, nor do I want to, I begin to come hard. I groan out, filling his mouth with my hot seed. Rope after thick rope of my seed is filling him, forcing him to suck me until I’m empty.

My breathing is hard. I release his hair, and he leans back up. I can see drool and a bit of come on his chin. I laugh, tossing a tissue at him.

“Clean your face, you look like a slut,” I chuckle at him.

“Fuck off, Andy. What the fuck has gotten into you?”

“Not you, that’s for damn sure, but if you’re lucky, I’ll get into you later,” I say casually.

AriahDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriahDoll



I can’t help but do a mental dance of victory. Bob gets up and grabs us some beers, as though nothing has happened. He doesn’t realise I’m not done with him. Not just yet…

Over the next several hours there is teasing and talk. We mostly just drink. I allow him to drink a bit more than me, wanting to keep my mind straight. When he starts touching me again, groping me like a bitch in heat, I let him. He works me into a high arousal. I do the same with him, stroking and petting his cock. It doesn’t take him long to want to start.

We head to the bedroom. I go and grab the bottle of lube.

“And what do you think you’re doing?” He asks me.

“I told you, I’m going inside you, deal with it,” I look at him, watching his expression.

“Come on you wee fucker, I sucked your cock,” he complains, almost too whiny.

“I said deal with it, I can just go home,” I drop the lube on the bed, turning around.

“No, no, don’t do that, you fucking twat. God damn, what is with you today,” Bob complains again. I can’t help but laugh.

“Nothing’s with me, stop bitching.” I go over to him, slapping his arse hard, “Now let me fuck you.”

He gets onto the bed, on his knees. I move behind him. I squeeze a thick portion of lube around my cock. I stroke myself lightly, enjoying the feeling of my own touch. I give Bob another hard slap on his arse, making him groan out, making me do it again. It makes me think of all the times he’s done it to me, making me go crazy. I do it again and again, until he is panting and leaning into me for more. Such a wee fucker, I knew he would submit, but this easily? I had no idea!

The colour of his arse is appealing; it is getting to a nice shade of light red.

“Please,” he begs me.

“Please what?” I ask, knowing full well what he wants.

“Stop teasing, please fuck me,” he lets out a soft moan.

I reach down under him, between his thighs and stroke his cock. He’s hard as a rock, throbbing, with dripping pre-cum already. Filthy fucking git! He loves me dominating him, and I’ve not even started. He shudders whilst I stroke him with one hand. The other had strokes over his arsehole. I lube him nicely, working a single finger inside him. Inch by slow inch my finger moves deeper, letting him adjust to it.

He leans back into it, needing so much more. He’s incredibly turned on; I take cue and go from there. I scoot forward, running the head of my cock head over his arse crack. I tap against it slightly, teasing him, making him pant further. He begs me again, pleading with me to fuck him. I give in; slowly, I start to push the head of my cock into his tight-rimmed arsehole.

The both of us groan out, I’m slow until I’m at the hilt. Once I’m fully inside, I begin to thrust lightly. I’m still stroking his cock. All I can hear is him panting, begging for more. I thrust harder, taking him deeper. Each time I know he’s nearly going to orgasm, I slow down. I do as he has always done with me.

Moving deeper, grinding into him, I stop stroking his cock and begin to smack his arse again. I fill him deeply with my cock. The control has me more turned on than actually fucking him; I want to come so badly. I’m not done with him yet. No, not yet. I want to make this tease last as long as I can, knowing he’ll be left whimpering with need to orgasm when I leave.

Fucking him fast and hard again, I hear him moan out, needing to come. I tell him he can’t, he has to wait. I make it worse, reaching around. I begin to jerk him fast again. He has so much pre-cum I could swear he actually came, but I know better. As does he.

My cock begins to swell harder; the need to come is too great. I want to explode deep inside him. I edge him closer to orgasm again and slow down. I know it’s teasing me as well, but I don’t even care. At least this time I know I’ll come. When I know his near-orgasm has passed, I quickly start to fuck him again, he leans back into me. My pelvis and hips slap against him, fucking him deeper. I feel him squeezing me tighter, making me groan out loud. I shudder, grunting hard. I begin to spill my seed inside him. I let go of his cock, not wanting him to come.

I feel myself twitch inside him, emptying hard. He moans out, whimpering as I’ve let go of his cock. He goes to grab it and jerk, but I slap his arse and tell him no. He tries again; I slap harder on his arse and tell him no again. He growls at me, and I thrust myself hard inside him and tell him no.

Finally he asks me, “What the fuck, why?” He growls the question.

“Why? Let’s see. Because you’re a right wee fucker, who teases me far too much,” I say this as I pull out of him now, my cock already going soft. “You can finish yourself, as I have had to so many times before. I have shit to do, I have to go.”

I get up off the bed, grabbing my clothes, dressing.

“Are you fucking kidding me? Finish me off, Andy!”

“No fucking way, Bob. It’s payback from all the times you edged me, or tried to dominate me. Guess we can see who the real submissive arse is here,” I give him a cheeky smile, strolling out of the bedroom.

“Fuck!” It’s the last thing I hear, heading towards the door.

When I get home, I fire up my laptop and sign on Skype. There sits my Sweetest Bitch. I hit the call button, and I tell her in fine detail everything that happened. She can’t help but become turned on, masturbating to everything I tell her. I love listening to her moan; she has the sweetest moans.

Afterwards we giggle and laugh at the expense of poor wee Bob. That will teach him to try and dominate me ever again.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments