Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Nature Tour

10
9 Comments 9
10.5k Views 10.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Private Nature Tour

Come with me on an exclusive orally guided tour of this Park’s beautiful backcountry. This one on one adventure will expose you to the raw and naked beauty of nature’s wild side. I will blow you away as we explore lush valley bottoms and domineering peak tops. I guarantee you an explosive and climatic experience that will have you coming back for more.

Tour departs from River Park Gazebo on Saturday’s at 9:00 a.m. Please tear a ticket off the bottom of this posting to identify yourself with your discreet host and guide. All experience levels welcome – newcomers will be treated to an extra special immersion in nature’s wonders. ...................

I worked on that posting all winter long. I wasn’t sure if I’d ever go through with it. But as soon as the snow released its hold on the backcountry and the trails opened up I knew I had to give it a try.

Thursday nights were open stage at the local Youth Hostel and a lot of town residents attended this weekly social event. I tacked up my posting, amongst much clutter, on the bulletin board just outside the men’s washroom. My heart was racing and my loins were tingling.

I proceeded to enjoy the evening and at one point noticed a local man scanning the bulletin board. He was a handsome dude that worked at the bank I dealt with. I observed him all evening and my cock swelled while hoping he’d read the posting and was considering my tour. Before leaving the hostel I checked the posting and was greatly excited that one of the tear off was gone.

This all took place in a mountain park tourist town. The highly transient population made it difficult to form any sort of lasting relationship. Short-term romances and one-night stands were another matter all together. It was like a college town set down in the mountains. The bar scene was hopping and finding horny, adventurous women was fairly easy. While living there I had a ton of fun with all the girls I could.

My rather modest success with the girls was very exciting, however they could not satisfy a strong and persistent desire of mine. Forbidden fruit. This desire welled from the taboo of being naughty and feminine. It came from cock fascination developed during masturbation. It came from mutual masturbation experiences with a friend during our teen years. I desperately wanted to experience my fantasy of teasing and pleasing another man.

I often explored the wilds on my own and over time discovered a number of very private places in the surrounding backcountry. For me, privacy plus nature pretty much equals nudity. Exploring animal trails, creeks and open ridges completely naked and exposed to the sun and air was common for me. The further I ventured from the security of my clothing the more excited I became. This excitement would cause a stiff hard on which I naturally caressed as I explored. Inevitably these solo forays would lead me to masturbate while fantasizing about sharing the mood and place with another like-minded man.

Now I did have some friends in town but none were candidates to seduce into my nature loving ways. Also I really enjoyed how private the experience was in my imagination. I really wanted the impossible, a naked man who I only ever encountered in the privacy of the woods.

All day Friday I asked myself questions. Who took the ticket and what were they like? Would they show Saturday morning? What If they are overtly gay and much more experienced than me? What if I was not attracted to him? What if bank dude is there? Dare I share my desires with someone who could reveal me? Would a transient worker or tourist be a better fit for my privacy desires? Will I really get the chance to guide my guest to an “explosive and climatic experience”?

Saturday morning was greeted with a severe case of morning thickness. I resisted a strong desire to jerk off, as I wanted to be full of sex and longing for the day ahead. I was so excited I triple checked my pack and gear. I was constantly checking the time. I was very anxious about how I would identify my guest, would they be showing the ticket? How would I identify myself? Would initial eye contact reveal understanding or nothing?

The morning was bright and the prospects of a warm day ahead looked good. I approached the Gazebo Park cautiously. It was already fairly busy with pedestrians and cyclists. I stayed back and observed. A guy was sitting on the Gazebo steps. As I nervously approached I scanned him constantly to see if he would suit my fantasy. He looked pale, out of shape and very much out of place. I decided to walk up the steps and go into the Gazebo. As I past him I noticed he was holding a slip of paper tight to his leg. Pride struck me as I realized my posting worked at successfully drawing a man to me.

Once in the open-air structure I pretended to be checking it out and walked it’s perimeter getting a 360 of the park. About half way round I saw bank dude 20 yards away sitting on a picnic table, drinking a coffee, his bike leaning against the bench. My heart skipped and I instantly wished it was him on the steps. My mind raced and I quickly decided to act on my desire. The guy on the steps was not going to meet his discreet guide today. I stepped out of the Gazebo and strolled straight towards bank dude. We were locals, we recognized each other, but we didn’t know each other.

When I was close enough I said; “hey is that coffee from the new shop?”

He said, “Ya it is quite good too, you should try it”

“Thanks I will, always like to sample the new cafes in town. Going for a ride?”

“I am, but I don’t know the area very well”

“Well if you can wait a bit, I’ll go get a coffee and my bike and then I can give you a tour, a private one on one tour.”

“That would be great as long as you’re ok with a novice rider”

“No problem, I enjoy bringing newcomers to the backcountry and mountain bikes are great way to quickly access nature’s wild side. My name is Casey, I’ve seen you at the bank and around town”.

If he had he read my posting he just might get my hints, if not they were good for self-entertainment.

“Great to meet you Casey, I’m David.” Our eyes met. There was a spark there. We were both open to a new friendship. “Ok David I’ll meet you back here in 20 or so”


I raced off to get my bike. I was so excited I could barely think straight. I had to be cautious though as I still didn’t know if he was influenced by my posting or not.

When I got back to the park, David was still at the picnic table.

David “Hey that was fast, did you get a coffee?

I had forgot about the coffee in my excited rush.

Myself “No, maybe later, would rather just get going”

“Ok, cool, say you had a pack with you before, don’t you need it?”

“No, I stuffed everything I need in my saddlebag”

“Oh, alright, so were you planning to hike rather than bike today?”

“Well, ya I was set for a hike.”

“When I first noticed you today, you seemed to be looking for someone. I hope I’m not interrupting your plans”

“Ah, oh, no, I wasn’t too sure how today would play out, so I’m good with showing you around”

His line of questioning left me wondering, and quite frankly hoping; he was a voyeur, planning to witness the “private nature tour” guide and guest rendezvous.

Myself “so I’m thinking I’ll guide you to a beautiful valley bottom”

David “sounds really good for a beginner”

“Yes it is a great introduction, best to enjoy it first then you’ll be open to more diverse stuff”

“Ok, I trust you, I am in shape and curious so don’t be too concerned about exposing me to some hard stuff.”

“Oh don’t worry, we’ll both get our fill of hard stuff today.”

We proceeded to ride one of my favorite moderate trails in the park. The trail included about a mile of old road that permitted us to ride side by side and talk. Turned out David had a girlfriend out east who’s plans to join him for the summer were cancelled due to a long awaited research grant. He made it known to me he greatly missed the sex. We had the typical posturing guy talk about scoring with girls. On one hand this was encouraging as he was clearly very sexual, on the other the straight macho talk contrasted greatly with my hopes and intentions.

David was strong and handled his bike well. In fact we were well matched. He just needed to know the trails better. We were about 4 miles in when, we decided to take a break and water up at a nice stream.

Myself “So, knowing the lower trails really helps you when exploring the higher trails because you inevitably come down somewhere.” I pointed up both sides of the valley. “There are awesome rides above us, some of them dumping out right on this trail.”

David “that is great to know and good advice. I’m hoping you can show me a less traveled, more private place today too”

My heart thumped in my chest. He wants to know a private place. Oh nature please work your magic on David.

Myself “no problem, I know a great secluded spot up this creek actually. We go up that trail there, and watch for a faint animal trail branching right. That will take us to a nice little clearing behind that ledge right there.” I pointed up to the spot.

“Wow, looks like dense bush from here.”

“Come on, let’s go, we can have our lunch up there”

The climb was a tough slog, but we both powered up without stopping.

Myself “great climbing David, you are doing great.

StacyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyGrey

Nice to see your cardio keep up with that fit frame of yours”

David “whew, thanks, I barely made that fucking climb dude. My ego pushed me because you were acing it”

Myself “ya, well my legs are iron dude, I do a lot of riding”

David “dam I’m hot I need to stick my head in the creek”

With that he peeled off his shirt and biking shoes and stepped into the creek. He cupped some drinks with his hands then stuck his head into the fresh cold water. He came up soaked. The water glistened on his hair, face and body and I found myself wanting to slowly and tenderly lick it off him. He was beautiful.

Here I was in one of my secret spots with a gorgeous guy who was already half naked. I was elated and it showed.

David “hey why the big smile”

Myself “well, ah, I love it here and I’m happy to share this place with you”

David “thanks for bringing me here, sounds like you come here often”

Myself “yes quite often”

David “what do you do here all by yourself”

That was it. The door was open. I had to walk through it. David was handsome, fit, likeminded and the bulge in his shorts was irresistible! If this works, I’ll have my secret man, if not he was more than worth the chance.

Myself “well, I do what comes naturally I guess”

David “meaning what exactly”

I took off my shoes and let out a sigh as my bare feet rested on a cool rock. Myself “I’m not sure if you’ve noticed this or not but there is just something about nature that makes a person want to get naked”

David looking a bit surprised “oh I see, uh I guess I have sensed that before”

“Just sensed it? Never acted on it?”

“Well no actually I haven’t”

“Why not?”

“Too scared about being seen I guess”

“Ahhh that is a big part of it for me, that fear is exciting”

“So Casey you an exhibitionist or something?”

“No I’m not a flasher, but I do like to venture off naked and the possibility of being seen does heighten my excitement.”

“Really? so it is a turn on for you”

“Yes very much so”

“What else turns you on Casey?”

“Well to be boldly honest, the thought of sharing that excitement with you turns me on. David I want you to be naked with me here.”

David challengingly “raw and naked nature Casey?”

Myself with a slight smirk “could be said that way”

David “you are the private nature tour guide aren’t you”

Myself hopefully “do you want me to be?”

“I’m very nervous. I like you and trust you but I’m worried about …”

“About what?”

“Are you gay Casey? Am I one of many?”

Myself “no I’m not gay and I’ve never brought anyone here or anywhere else for that matter. I’m nervous too, but I hope you are as curious as me.”

David softly “can this be our place then?”

“Oh god, I’d love that David. Private and exclusive was my promise”

“That needs to apply to us, not just this place”

“Absolutely my preference too”

We paused and looked at each other. I scanned him from head to foot and he did the same with me. Silently we were revealing a mutual desire to be open and intimate with one another.

David “ok then mister guide, what is next?”

I removed my shirt and looked him in the eye and said, “undress.” Then I pulled off my bike shorts and stood fully naked before him. It felt incredible to release my cock from the shorts and fully expose myself to him. David “wow, look at you. No inhibition at all”

“Oh don’t be so sure, I’m fucking shaking, please join me.”

David turned his back, hesitated then quickly pulled his shorts to the ground. Then slowly and very deliberately he stepped out of them. With his back to me he said, “You’re right the fear is very exciting.”

Myself “don’t be embarrassed David, I want this to turn you on. I want to see you turned on.”

He slowly turned toward me. He stood there, naked before me; his gorgeous cock was fully erect. He was more than lovely and my desire was so great I was dazed.

I tentatively stepped toward him. Then he boldly walked right up to me and we embraced each other hard. Our cocks pressed together. I was spellbound. I grabbed his ass and pulled him toward me. Feeling his cock with mine was heavenly. He kissed my shoulder, then my cheek. I turned to him and we quickly locked in an incredibly passionate French kiss. I had never kissed a man, and never fantasized about it either. I sensed the kiss was his need to commit as he risked backing out, but in his deepest desires did not want to miss the moment to be with me. Our embrace was very strong which confirmed our strength as men, but it also emphasized the taboo of male contact, which was what we both desperately desired. Necking with him turned me on more than I could have ever imagined. We were lapping each other up. Our cocks were both throbbing in our full press. I reached down to try to fondle him and he shifted. I said to him through our kiss “I want you. Ohh I want all of you”

David still holding tight “oh fuck this is wild man, what is happening here”

Myself “bliss, pure fucking bliss is happening here. Don’t worry man I won’t do or demand anything you’re unsure of.”

David uttered a soft sensual request “your “blow me away” promise?”

“Oh yes let me keep my promise” I stepped back and gently grabbed his cock with my left hand. His head tilted back, his eyes closed and he let out a groan of pleasure. I knelt down before him. I lovingly gazed at his straight hard 7-inch cock and while stroking him said, “I love sucking your tongue David, now I’m going to suck your cock!”

My cock lifted and strained like never before. I wanted to linger over him, but decided to show my desire through action. I held his cock and licked it hard from base to tip with my very wet and anxious tongue. He groaned again. I quickly soaked his head, then stuffed his cock into my mouth and started sucking on it like a starved maniac. I grabbed his dick with both hands and bobbed on him, while licking and sucking. His dick swelled and I knew he was going to cum. I wanted it bad, saying to myself ‘oh cum all over my face and tongue David, cum on me you sexy bastard.’

David “ohhh fuck fuck fuck, I’ve never cum so fast before” I kept sucking and looked up at him. My eyes told him I was elated that I got him there. They told him not to hold back. That I wanted his cum, that I craved his cum, that I needed his cum. They also told him this was just the beginning of what I had for him. I cupped his balls and stroked his cock and pulled back just long enough to say, “it’s ok man, please please let me taste you”. Then I slipped his cock back in my mouth and I licked and sucked until I felt him tense and swell. I pressed the back of his bag, stopped bobbing and let his cock unleash wave after wave of hot pleasure into my cum craving mouth. He moaned with delight and gently held my head on his cock. I was now hornier than I had ever been. I stroked my cock and savored his creamy cum and was very surprised to feel my ass relax and quiver. I gently touched it and felt that it was wet too. This made my cock throb. I had to cum soon.

David “kiss me again Casey” I stood up and pressed my mouth to his. His tongue pressed into my mouth and he flinched slightly when he discovered that it was full of cum. I opened my mouth and let some of his jam spill onto my chin. He pulled back and looked at me. Then he licked up his cum and we lip locked again. My cock was pushing into his belly, and he reached down and started stroking it and said “I want to see you cum Casey”

He knelt down and curiously fondled my aching tool. He said, “Jerk off Casey” I happily grabbed my cock and deftly brought it to an explosive point and said, “Tickle my balls David” He reached up and stroked my bag while closely watching my cock. Myself “oh fuck, that’s it I’m cummming”

David quickly pressed his face into my cock. My cock pumped against his cheek and my cum fired up my belly and into his hair. The release was precious and intense. I held his head to my cock and rocked us as my orgasm subsided. I felt his tongue dart out and lick the base of my cock. His lust and desire overtook his uncertainty and he began licking my balls and cock. Slowly and deliberately he savored my still hard prick. As he worked his way up my shaft he paused and contemplated my cum drenched head. He looked up at me and said “my god you’re hot, I can’t resist any longer Casey, I must taste you” He proceeded to lick the cum off my head and belly, then he slipped my cock into his mouth and held it there while he worked it with his tongue.

I stood there trembling and watched a gorgeous man suck cock for the very first time. I was in heaven. I thought ‘oh never wake me from this dream’ It was clear David felt very similar as he was obviously really enjoying himself as he explored me with his mouth and hands.

I said “David, thank you for trusting me. You are a stunning and irresistible new friend. I want to please you anyway you like. I could tease and taste you for hours. I’m hornier than I’ve ever been.”

David “please cum in my mouth, then we’ll see about other intimacies”

Myself “oh I will cum for you over and over again. I want to be your stud and your bitch. I want your cock everywhere David”.

My fantasies had always centered on giving head. Kissing David was a thrilling new experience. I wanted another. I wanted to feel his cock deep inside me. I wanted him to fuck me.

I was trembling again.
Published 
Written by lookatm3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments