Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturdays

"A fantasy based on some experiences and what I would have liked."

36
13 Comments 13
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Saturdays

I rang the number in the local paper. An older man answered.

“Mr. Stevenson, how may I help you?”

His voice sounded friendly if slightly formal. Nervously I replied.

“I’m, uh, ringing about the gardening job you advertised…”

“Oh, good” he replied.

“So can you handle tools and outdoor work?” he asked.

“Er, yeah… no problem.” I replied.

“Well,” he said, “It’s quite a large area and it needs a lot of tidying up so I’m looking for someone who’s hard-working and reliable.”

“I can do that…” I said feeling slightly more confident.

“Ok, let’s see. When are you available?”

“I’m, uh… I’m free today…

He interrupted me.

“What time can you come over?”

“I can be there in half an hour…” I replied.

“OK, what’s your name?”

“Steve” I replied.

“Well, see you in half an hour then Steve.”

Twenty minutes later I was cycling down a quiet lane on the edge of town and found the secluded entrance. I walked the bike up the gravel drive and leaned it against the garage wall. With my heart in my mouth, I nervously knocked on the front door. I don’t know why I was so nervous, I guess that’s just how I am sometimes and the beautiful surroundings made me feel a little out of place.

Mr. Stevenson came to the door. He was around sixty, fairly slim, with short grey hair. He smiled at me and said:

“You must be Steve, come in.”

Somehow I already started to feel more comfortable and he led me through to the kitchen at the back of the house. He asked if I would like a cup of tea or a glass of water and I replied:

“Tea please.”

As the kettle boiled he gestured out the window.

“As you can see it’s quite a big area and it’s got a bit out of hand recently.”

There was a large lawn with a couple of apple trees towards the bottom surrounded by bushes and trees. It looked idyllic to me and very secluded.

“I can manage that, no problem,” I said trying to sound confident.

He handed me a cup of tea and led me outside to a large patio area behind the house. We sat in the wrought iron chairs at a small round table that thankfully was in the morning shade.

“So Steve, you think you can get it tidied up for me? It’ll need regular maintenance so I’m looking for someone who can come round at least once a week and is reliable.”

“Yeah, I can do that,” I replied sipping my tea.

He pointed at a large wooden shed in the corner.

“You’ll find all the tools in there, and there’s a ride-on mower, just make sure you pick up all the apples first or it makes one hell of a mess! By the way, please call me Tom, I’m not into all this formal nonsense of Mr. Stevenson.”

“Ok Tom” I replied.

“There’s a couple of other things that you should know before you get started,” he continued.

I nodded, looking at him.

“Firstly, my wife’s away at the moment staying with her sister so I’m the only one here, she won’t be back for a month or so.”

I nodded again, not sure why he was telling me this unless it was just to try and make me feel comfortable.

“Secondly, we don’t usually wear clothes around the house or out here so I hope you won’t be shocked by the sight of naked bodies.”

This certainly took me by surprise but I just smiled and nodded.

“Er, that’s er, fine with me.” I managed to say.

“Oh good, it’s so much more comfortable being naked as nature intended and if you get too hot when you’re working feel free to take off as many clothes as you like. It’s very secluded here.”

He looked at me with a curious expression before standing and picking up the teacups.

“I’ll leave you to get started; you can help yourself to cold drinks from the fridge anytime.”

With that, he turned and walked back into the kitchen leaving me sitting there imagining him and his wife walking around naked. I could feel my cock starting to swell in my shorts. At sixteen I’d already discovered how good it felt to strip off outside but I’d only ever done it alone in the woods. I always got a huge erection and it was a strange mix of excitement and fear which really turned me on. I really wanted someone to see me but was scared of how they would react. I’d had endless fantasies about an older woman walking her dog and seeing me naked and hard and approaching me smiling as she got her tits out for me to look at and let me play with them. Sometimes I imagined it was a man who approached me.

I got up and walked over to the shed trying unsuccessfully to stop thinking about sex. It was cool inside, the tools were all neatly hanging on the wall and the mower was sitting there in the middle of the concrete floor. I wanted to strip off and wank right there but I decided that it would be better to get on with the work and try to make a good impression. After examining the mower carefully I pushed it outside. I’d never used one of these before but it looked simple enough. It started up the first time and I tested it nervously with a couple of runs along the top of the lawn getting used to the controls. It made light work of the long grass which I was glad of; the mid-morning sun was already beating down so once I felt comfortable with it I stopped and took off my t-shirt. There was still a rather obvious bulge in my thin shorts which the vibrations of the engine had done nothing to hide. There was nobody around, Tom hadn’t reappeared from the house so I just continued.

I walked back over to the shed and hung my t-shirt on a nail. I found a couple of wicker baskets and wandered down to the apple trees and spent the next half hour collecting the fruit that had fallen separating the good ones from those with maggot holes and took the baskets up to the patio. Getting back on the mower I finished the rest of the lawn in about 45 minutes and was feeling rather hot so I headed back up to the house. I found a jug of chilled water in the fridge which had a slice of lemon and few fresh mint leaves in it. It tasted divine. As I filled my second glass I heard Tom come into the kitchen and when I turned around I saw that he was naked. His body was slim, the skin was a deep even tan all over and it was impossible not to notice his large penis which was hanging between his legs. It must have been seven inches long and still soft. I stood there open-mouthed staring at it.

“I did tell you this how I usually go about, I hope you’re not offended in any way?”

“Ur, no, not at all… I’ve just… well, I’ve never seen another man like you naked and I’ve never seen a cock like that before.” This wasn’t entirely true as we showered naked at the all-boys school I went to and a couple of the other boys were pretty big, but nothing like this. It was very thick too and it fascinated me.

“So, how’s it been going out there?” he asked breaking the silence.

“Uh, pretty good, I’ve collected the apples and finished the lawn,” I replied.

“OK, well take a break now, would you like to join me for a drink outside?”

He walked over to one of the wall cupboards and took out a ceramic bottle of gin. I didn’t recognize what it was. He poured two glasses, added ice, lemon, and tonic and handed one to me. He opened a drawer and took out a pair of scissors before leading me out to the patio. When we sat down he pointed over to a small flower bed.

“There’s some fresh mint in there, would go and cut some?” He handed me the scissors.

I walked over and cut two sprigs. As I walked back he looked at me.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

“You don’t have to wear those shorts if you don’t want to.”

I stood still, frozen momentarily and put the mint and scissors on the table.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed, it’s perfectly normal to get an erection when you are naked and feel comfortable.”

When I looked across at him I could see that his cock was swelling. I undid the button and fly on my shorts and pulled them down. I wasn’t wearing any underpants and my cock sprang up as I pulled them off over my ankles. I stood there with my erection pointing at him not knowing what to do.

“Sit down and relax,” he said as he picked up the mint and scissors and began to cut the leaves finely into our drinks.

He handed me my glass and raised his.

“To the great outdoors!” he clinked his glass against mine and took a sip.

I felt incredibly strange but extremely excited sitting there naked in front of an older man with my cock standing rigid pointing at the sky.

I took a large gulp of my drink which almost made me splutter.

“Steady with that stuff Steve, it’s pretty poky.”

When I’d regained my breath I managed to reply,

“Yeah, it sure is.”

“You know, it’s quite ok if you want to play with that nice cock you’ve got, I know young guys like you need to get relief frequently, and it might surprise you but some of us older ones like it too…”

I took another sip from my glass and couldn’t believe what was happening as I sat naked and started slowly rubbing my erection as he watched. Tom smiled at me and started to play with his cock which was growing by the second. When it was fully hard it was nine inches long and over two inches thick. His foreskin slid back revealing a shiny purple knob like mine only larger. He beckoned me over.

“Come here and let me help you with that,” he suggested.

I stood up and stepped towards him. I felt his finger wrap around my stiff shaft as I stared at his huge erection.

“There, how does that feel?” he asked as he eased the skin slowly up and down over my knob. I just moaned quietly. He increased the pace for a while before pulling my foreskin all the way back revealing my swollen knob. I watched as he lent forward and ran his tongue all around my glans. It felt exquisite and I nearly came immediately but he put his hand on my buttock and lifted his head looking up into my face.

“So do you like playing like this Steve?” he asked.

“God, yes… I love it, it feels amazing…” I managed to reply as he sunk his lips back down onto my shaft taking it deep into his mouth. I was beyond caring at this point and happily let him suck me, it felt so good with my cock engulfed in his warm wet mouth. I felt his hand moving between my legs and he started to massage my balls as he sucked me. That was it, I could feel the sperm churning in my balls and I told him that I would come. He didn’t stop and I ejaculated filling his mouth with thick creamy come. He swallowed it all and licked every drop from my swollen knob. I’d never felt anything like it.

As the tremors subsided he pulled me down onto his lap and cuddled me stroking my hair. I felt so relaxed, and we kissed which was strange at first but nice. I could feel his big hard cock against my thigh and without opening my eyes I reached down to touch it. I’d never felt another cock before. It was warm and rock hard and I began to stroke it slowly feeling the veins on the thick shaft.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” he said softly.

“Let’s get more comfortable shall we?”

He gently lifted me up and stood.

“I’ll be back in a minute so don’t run away,” and with that, he turned and went back into the house.

I sat there, naked, feeling strangely happy and wondering what would happen. Soon my hand went down to my cock which was recovering from my first ejaculation and still swollen. I played with it and rubbed my balls feeling incredibly horny and enjoying this new freedom to be sexual outside knowing that there was an older man who seemed to like this too.

When Tom reappeared a few minutes later he was holding our refilled glasses and had a blanket tucked under one arm. What I didn’t know was that he’d made a phone call whilst inside.

“Ah, I see your not so little man has woken up again already?” he said looking at my now hard cock.

“Let’s go down into the garden and get comfy.”

I followed him down across the lawn and when we got to the trees he handed me the glasses as he spread out the blanket on the freshly mown grass.

“You’ve made a pretty good job of the lawn,” he commented as he took his glass from my hand and after clinking it on my mine took a sip. The cold alcohol with the freshly cut mint tasted wonderful and again my gaze returned to his erect penis.

He smiled at me.

“You can touch it if you want to, I’d like to feel yours again if you like. There’s nothing wrong with boys and men having fun together.”

I took a sip of my drink, taking it slowly this time and reached over to hold his huge cock in my hand. It felt so nice. It was bigger than anything I’d imagined and my hand only just fitted around the shaft. I started to move my hand up and down, thinking about how I liked to rub myself.

“Yes, that’s very nice, but let’s lie down and get more comfortable shall we?”

The next thing I knew we were both laying on the blanket under the shade of the apple tree holding each other’s cocks.

“I’m glad you’re a naughty boy, Steve,” he said quietly.

“it’s not really naughty though to have fun like this, that’s just what some people think and they don’t know how to enjoy themselves.”

“Do you like me playing with your cock?” he asked.

“Yeah, it feels good, um… really good,” I replied still a little nervous.

“Well you can enjoy fun like this whenever you come over, and I hope that will be regularly.”

With that he knelt up and pointed his erection at my face I was beyond any fear now and rubbed it a few times examining his impressive shaft. Instinctively I just sat up and started to lick the shiny purple helmet bringing soft moans from Tom. He seemed to really like this and I gradually tried to get more of it into my mouth. I remembered how he’d sucked me earlier and I alternated between licking all around his glans and trying to suck his thick shaft as deep as I could. He stroked my hair as I sucked him and didn’t try and force me. I think he knew that I was enjoying this strange new experience.

After a while, he told me that if I kept doing that it would make him come. I didn’t stop and tried to get even more of his huge cock into my mouth. I almost gagged a couple of times because I’d never done this before but I liked the feeling of him inside me and kept on sucking. Soon he was holding the back of my head and kept it buried down deep on his shaft. When I raised my tongue and licked along the bottom of it he groaned.

“You’re going to get a mouthful now son…”

I didn’t stop and his thick white come spurted into my mouth. Once, twice, after the fourth shot, I stopped counting and just tried to swallow it all and keep him in my mouth as long as I could.

Finally, he withdrew his cock leaving sperm smeared around my lips and then rubbed it over my cheeks. It was the sexiest thing I’d ever felt and I stuck my tongue out to clean his lovely knob.

He went straight back down on me and took my erection between his lips, looking up at me and smiling.

“You’re good at this, aren’t you?”

I didn’t know what to say but I loved how it felt when he sucked me.

“I’ll try to be…” was all I could manage as I looked down at my cock that was deep in his mouth.

He looked up smiling.

“Oh, I didn’t tell you but I’ve got some friends coming round at four. I’m sure they’d like to meet you if you can stay?”

He carried on sucking me until I shot a second load of come in his mouth. I stayed late into the evening but that is another story.

 

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments