Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Time Around

"After giving up on love, Renee finds her soulmate"

11
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Renee had broken up with her girlfriend of over four years nearly seven months ago. It was several months before she even considered being social again, even though her friends and family encouraged her to climb back on the horse. They had been deeply in love or so she had always thought. And that is what her girlfriend had always told her until the day Renee came home and there was a note saying she had moved out. All her clothes were gone as were a few other items and one small antique table.

She had finally started going out with groups of friends, but swore she was off any serious relationships… at least for now. One day at the bar the group often went to, they joined up with another group and the subject got around to old boyfriends and girlfriends.  A woman she had seen before, but never talked to was talking about her ex-husband. Turned out he had been quite a jerk and that he had been cheating on her for over five years.

A lot of women were sharing their stories and Renee finally shared a bit of hers. Her girlfriend, who was much younger, had just walked away one day. Renee had come home from work to find a note from Holly saying she had found someone else and she was leaving. Renee just couldn't understand what had happened. They had made love the night before; they had been making plans for a big vacation. They had small disagreements about things here and there like every normal couple, but it was never anything big and always quickly resolved.  They had even discussed adopting a disadvantaged or special needs child. Then, poof, Holly was gone.

Renee had been deeply hurt by her leaving as she did not understand what had happened. Especially when she had later found out Holly had left her for a man. She had been seeing him for several months before she left Renee; a man… she couldn't believe it. That was the last straw. She had been upset and sad and likely would have taken Holly back until she heard that. She was done with her and determined to move on, even though she was not looking to get serious with anyone again anytime soon.

After that, Renee started going out a lot more and even joined a few dating sites. She corresponded with a number of women and one, in particular, seemed to stand out above the others. They began to chat almost every day, sometimes for hours, discussing a wide variety of subjects. They found they had a lot in common, even though they lived on opposite sides of North America. Renee lived in South Carolina and Deb was in Calgary.

Even though they were hitting it off, little bells were going off in Renee's head. She wasn't sure why she had started chatting with someone so far away in the first place. She had an excellent job that she was not about to leave and Deb had close ties to family where she lived. But they could at least be friends. As time went on, they got closer and closer and Renee was beginning to develop feelings for Deb. And though Deb had not come out and actually said the words, it was clear she was developing feelings for Renee as well. After nearly six months, they decided to meet.

Renee made reservations at The Fairmont Chateau Hotel on Lake Louise in Banff. She would fly in and Deb would meet her at the airport in Calgary and they would drive to the hotel together. They had spent many hours discussing sexual preferences and had even cybered a few times. They finally exchanged phone numbers and had started talking on the phone and making their plans. They decided to spend a week at the hotel, exploring the area and then if all went well, head back to Deb's for another week or so.

It was finally the day before Renee was to fly out; she had most everything packed except for a few last-minute things. She had arranged for a Lyft to take her to the airport in the afternoon and was planning on spending the night at the airport hotel. Her flight was pretty early and since it was an international flight she needed to be at the airport at least two hours before her flight. Before the driver arrived, Renee did a last-minute check of the house, making sure all the faucets were off and the AC temperature was adjusted so it would not run constantly while she was gone.

She finished packing and dressed in some comfortable clothes. She checked her phone and saw the driver was only about two minutes away. She carried her bags out to the front porch and locked the door, just as the driver pulled up. She carried her bags to the car and the driver put them into the trunk while Renee got into the car. The drive took an hour and he dropped her off at the hotel. She had dinner at the hotel restaurant and after watching TV for a while, went to bed.

The next morning she took the shuttle to the airport and after checking her bags, went through security. Renee made her way to the gate and waited for her flight to be called. They finally boarded and she prepared for the five-hour-plus flight. When they landed, she called Deb to let her know she had landed. As soon as she got her bags, she called again and told her what exit she was at and described what she was wearing. About five minutes later the car Deb had described pulled up.

They put her bags in the trunk and took off for the hotel. The drive would give them some face to face time to get comfortable with each other before they got to the hotel. Even though they had been talking for many months, it was just not the same as meeting in person. And while they both had hopes and expectations, they had agreed there would be no pressure for anything to happen. After checking into the hotel and settling in the room, they decided to go for a walk around the grounds before dinner. They took off, hand in hand, and explored for about an hour before heading back. Both women liked photography, so they each took a number of shots of the scenery and each other.

After a lovely dinner, they went back to their room to settle in for the night. Renee and Deb sat down on one of the beds and started kissing. It did not take long for that to progress to more. Soon they were naked and Deb sat straddled on top of Renee, then leaned down and engaged in a long slow kiss with her. As their tongues swirled together, their hands explored the other's body. Skin was caressed, breasts were massaged and nipples were pinched. Soon Renee was ensconced with her head between Deb's legs and her own mound being licked by Deb's tongue.

Renee slowly inserted two fingers into Deb's dripping pussy and used them to explore every inch. Each time she applied pressure to a spot, she felt the walls try and grip her fingers. Low moans were coming from Deb's mouth. Renee could feel the vibration of the moans on her clit as Deb licked it slowly. As she slipped her thumb into Renee's pussy, her finger slowly circled her rim. She wet it with the juices trickling down and pushed it in. Squeezing her thumb and finger together against the thin membrane brought a gasp from Renee.

Both women were moving together in perfect rhythm and just enjoying the feelings they were having until they both sped up the pace. It didn't take long until Deb tensed and then jerked like she had been hit by an electric shock. That was followed almost immediately by Renee getting hit with her own massive orgasm. They continued teasing each other, slowing down until they finally stopped.

Renee reached into a bag that was next to the bed and pulled out a Feeldoe. She turned Deb onto her stomach and put the bulb end into her pussy, added some lube to the other end and eased it into Deb's rosebud. The arousal was instantaneous as both women were still in the glow of the first orgasm. Renee built the intensity up slowly at first, then faster until they were both hit with a second orgasm. They finally collapsed and Renee rolled off to the side.

"Well, now that we have gotten past THAT awkwardness…"

Both women laughed. They watched a bit of TV before falling asleep, arms and legs entwined. The next day, they headed out to one of the national parks and spent the day hiking and taking photos of the wildlife and scenery. They ate a picnic lunch the hotel had provided. They took pictures at the Great Divide sign of each other, then prevailed on another hiker to take pictures of the two of them.

They finally headed back to the hotel, stopping in a small town to have dinner at a restaurant that had been recommended. They wandered around afterward and checked out a few shops, picking up a couple of souvenirs. They went back to the hotel and made love again before falling asleep. The next day was spent exploring the area around Lake Louise and eating each meal in a different restaurant in town. The rest of the week was spent exploring, catching a few shows, trying different places to eat and making love.

The week was finally up and since things had gone so well, they drove back to Calgary to spend time together at Deb's home. Deb introduced her to members of her family and showed her around the city. The Calgary Stampede was in progress so they spent a few days attending different events and shows. Every night and some mornings were spent exploring each other sexually, trying out many things they had discussed. By the end of the second week, they were both falling in love with each other but had still not yet said the words.

Finally, it was time for Renee to return home the next day. That night, they sat and talked about what was going to happen.

"I think I have fallen in love with you."

"I have fallen in love with you too, Deb. But this does present a conundrum. I have worked too hard at my job to leave it now. I just made regional VP and I am on track to replace my boss when he retires next year. And I know you are close to your family. We can see each other once or twice a year, but I don't know if that is enough for me."

"I know, Renee, and I don't know either."

They talked into the wee hours of the night, not coming to any decision. Renee packed her bags as it was time to leave for the airport. When they arrived, they checked her bags at the curb and the two women hugged and kissed until they were told to move along. Renee had tears in her eyes as she walked into the terminal. She thought about Deb the entire flight home but just did not know what was to be done. She decided she would put out a few feelers to see if there were any equivalent positions open in the Calgary area.

Deb also had tears in her eyes as she drove back home. She wondered if it had been wise meeting in view of the circumstances. They both knew that their feelings could blossom if they met, and they did. But they had never really talked about what would happen after that except maybe some future meetings. Renee texted Deb to let her know she had arrived home safely and that she would call in a few days.

Renee did look into a few positions, but none were really equivalent to the one she held. She reached out to some people in a couple of networking sites she belonged to and asked them to reach out to anyone they knew of that could provide a contact in the Calgary area. It would take a while for that process to produce any results though. In the meantime, she had work of her own to catch up on. Even though she had told Deb she would call, she just couldn't bring herself to pick up the phone without having any answers.

After Renee left, Deb was in a funk and it became noticeable to her family members. When Renee hadn't called in almost a week, she feared that it was because she didn't want to see her anymore. That made her even more depressed. She finally called her, but there was no answer, so she just left a message saying hi. When almost two weeks had passed, she was on the verge of tears all the time. Her family finally sat her down and talked to her. Her sister and brother told her they knew why she was unhappy and that when Renee had been there, they could see that they cared a great deal about each other.

SamanthaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaCruz

"Your kids are grown and off to different parts of the country. While we would miss you, we want you to be happy, and if that means your moving away, then so be it. It's just a five-hour flight, and there is always the phone or Skype. If you want to keep the house here, we can handle renting it out for you, and if you want to sell it, we can help with that too. You should call Renee and talk to her."

"She hasn't called and I am afraid that means she wants to break up."

"Well, you will never know for sure until you talk to her. At least then you would know one way or another. "

"You are right. I am going to call her right now."

When Renee answered, Deb's heart jumped. She could barely manage a hello. At first, neither one of them said much, then Renee finally apologized for not calling back. She explained there had been a crisis at work, and she had been working nearly sixteen hours a day since she got back. By the time she got home at night, about all she could manage was a shower and then fell into bed. She had lost nearly ten pounds because she was too busy to eat good meals, often just having a salad or fast food the company ordered in. Today was the first day she had gotten home before ten.

"I have missed you, Deb. Almost more than I care to admit."

"I have missed you too. And I have been so afraid you hadn't called because you didn't feel the same way I do, and that you were breaking up with me."

"That is the last thing I would do. I love you and have been racking my brain to figure out how we could work this out. I have even put out feelers to see if I could find a job there."

"I could never ask you to leave your job and move here."

"But you are close to your family members there."

"As I was reminded, my kids are not here anymore, one is in Quebec and the other is living in the States. And the flight here is under six hours. It would be far easier for me to find a job there than it would be for you to find something up here. Of course, this all depends on if you want me to move, or maybe we should give it some time first… a few more visits."

"Are you backing out on me?"

"Nooo, I have been going crazy since you left. I can't wait for us to be together again."

"But what about your house, Deb?

 "My brother and sister have offered to manage it if I want to rent it out or help me if I want to sell it. If you still want me, I am ready to give notice at my job tomorrow. My brother has offered to help me move there. We could rent a small truck to move what I want, and pull my car behind it. Of course, we can discuss how much room I would have so I can decide what I should bring."

"Well, I noticed you had some antiques and since most of your furniture is modern, I assume those must mean something special to you,"

"Yes, they belonged to my grandmother. There were a few things I have promised to my daughter and with a slight detour, we could drop them off for her."

"I am sure we can find a place for anything you want to bring."

The next day, Deb gave her notice at work. She agreed to stay until they found a replacement and was trained, but not more than a month. She went through her clothes and decided what to donate and what to take with her. She decided to donate much of her kitchenware and some of the linens. She called her daughter to ask if she was interested in a few items, then called her son with the same question. The stuff her daughter wanted could be packed last in the back of the truck and they could drop them off on the way to Renee's.

She gave most of her plants to her siblings as well as a few other items. She had decided not to sell the house right away, just to rent it out. She put everything she was taking into the garage. She made arrangements for a charity to pick up everything that was left. All the non-perishable food was donated to a food pantry. She called in a cleaning service to give the house a thorough cleaning, then had it painted. She spent the last few days at her sister's, then her brother rented the truck and they loaded it up.

Renee and Deb had been talking nearly every day and could hardly wait until they were together again. As soon as Deb and her brother set off, she called Renee to tell her they were on the way. They would take turns driving and with the stopover at her daughter's figured it would take about five days. Her brother would need to fly back right away so they would have to unpack the truck and return it themselves. Deb called Renee every morning and every night letting her know where they were. When they were finally about an hour away, Deb called again to let her know. And when they pulled up, Renee ran out and the two women hugged and kissed.

Deb's brother called the airlines to see if he could get his ticket moved up to an earlier flight, and when they confirmed he could, they drove him to the airport right away. When they got back, they decided to start unpacking some of the truck right after dinner when a couple of neighbors had offered to come over and help. There were only a few larger pieces, so Renee had made some room for them in a few places and the men moved them where Renee indicated.

The rest of the items were just stacked in the basement except for her clothes, which they put in the spare bedroom temporarily. Between traveling and unpacking, the two women were exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day, Deb followed Renee to the rental office and returned the truck along with the car dolly. Renee had taken part of the morning off but had to go into work for the rest of the day. She had made room in her closet for some of Deb's clothes and they had also moved Deb's antique armoire into their bedroom. Out of season clothing would be stored in one of the other bedroom closets. 

While Renee was at work, Deb got all her clothes situated and then started unpacking some of the other stuff. Some photo albums and a couple of boxes of loose pictures went into the armoire and she set up her laptop on a small desk. The rest would have to wait until they had time to go through it together. Deb decided to start dinner and called Renee to see if she had something planned that she could start and to find out what time she wanted to eat.

Renee said she had gone shopping the previous day and had picked up several things, so whatever Deb wanted to make was fine with her, and the rest could go into the freezer. Deb got familiar with where everything was in the kitchen and pulled out what she needed and got everything going. She found some wine and put a bottle in the fridge to chill. She made a rice pilaf that could be made ahead of time, and kept warm, assembled two small salads and set the table.

The main dish would be a baked whitefish that would cook while they were eating their salads. The fish was all seasoned and in the fridge along with the salads. While she was waiting, she turned on the TV to get familiar with the channel lineup. Pretty soon she heard the garage door open and Renee's car pull in. Deb opened the bottle of wine and poured two glasses. After dinner, they talked about what Deb had done during the day, and then they got her laptop hooked up to the wifi. Deb wanted to start looking for a job right away, even though Renee told her there was no hurry

They looked at a couple of paintings Deb had brought and decided where to hang them, as well as where a few other things could go. Renee gave her directions to a couple of stores and the library and the best station for gas. They finally went to bed and made passionate love before spooning and falling asleep

"I love you."

"And I love you, too."

The next day, Deb went online and started the process of hunting for a job. She fully intended to contribute her share of the expenses. They both wanted to travel, so two incomes would also make that easier as well. She had been second in command of Human Resources in her previous job, so she hoped to find something similar here. She also put some time into updating her resume. Mid-morning, she took a break to run to the store and pick up a couple of spices she liked, but Renee did not have, as well as a few other items for some side dishes.

Until such time as she found employment, Deb was determined to do the cooking, at least during the week and the cleaning. They had chatted about this a bit before they met in Calgary. Even though Renee liked to cook, her job often left her with little time to make more complex meals, so she often ate takeout or already prepared meals. Sometimes she cooked several items on the weekend and had the leftovers during the week.

One of the things they would need more discussion on was the division of expenses. What they would consider their own expenses and what would be shared. There were things like insurance for their cars and health insurance. Deb also made a list of things she would need to do like find a doctor, get her driver's license and car plates changed, send out changes of address to all the appropriate people and just get familiar with the area.

Some things had already been taken care of before she moved like getting all her magazine subscriptions changed to the new address and getting several of her meds refilled so she would not run out before she could find a doctor. She had a bit of time for the license and the plates but did not want to forget they needed to be done. Since Renee would be home soon, she started dinner, then thought about how happy she was. She had never thought she would fall in love again and then move to another country.

Over the next few months, the two women talked about their future and how lucky they had been to find each other. They worked out details of expenses, found a medical network for Deb through Renee's doctor. Deb eventually found a job close to where Renee worked so they could commute together most of the time. They told one another how much they loved each other every day and how they planned on growing old together. Deb's son and daughter both came to South Carolina and met Renee. They told Renee how happy they were for their mother to have met such a wonderful woman.

About a year after Deb moved, Renee and Deb got married and Deb sold her home; Renee's boss retired and she got promoted. Five years later, both women decided to retire and travel while they could still enjoy it. They spent time at home cooking together and sharing their love of photography, bike riding, and hiking. Over the years they had both gotten so many compliments on their photos, they decided to try vending them at fairs and through a few local shops

They took trips back to Calgary to visit Deb's family as well as trips to visit her son and daughter. They traveled extensively taking cruises and even going on a photo safari together. After about ten years, they decided to sell the house and move into a senior community where they would be freer to travel as well as have many activities to participate in. They did quite well with the vending and even sold a number of photos to card and calendar companies.

Renee and Deb convinced the retirement community to provide space in the recreation center to open a small shop where they and others could sell items made by residents. Each resident that submitted items to sell volunteered a few hours a week, as well as any resident that wished to, so overhead was very low and most of the money went directly to the residents. It became quite popular and they eventually expanded to a second location in town as the general public heard about it.

Renee and Deb spent many happy years together, as much in love with each other as they were the day they met.

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments