Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced By A Cruizer

"A visit to the swimming pool that chanted my life"

64
12 Comments 12
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I swim regularly. Different pools have different characteristics in many ways. The main Olympic pool in my area is the most diverse of all, though, until recently, I never noticed. I got there, changed, did my set, showered and then went home—purposeful if even mechanical routine.

Last summer, I took a day off work and was in no hurry. I got to the pool, took my time, did my set and then took a long shower - something I never do. Being a weekday, it was pretty empty, so I was almost alone. That was until a fit-looking dude stood in the shower next to me and started lathering up. I was surprised at his choice of showers, since all the others were available. I tried not to pay too much attention to him and remained facing the wall, allowing the warm water to soothe me after my hard session. I succeeded in ignoring him until I noticed in the corner of my eye that he was facing me as he washed himself. I took a slight glimpse to my right, and he made immediate eye contact and then looked down towards his waistline. I followed his gaze and noticed he was stroking an enormous semi-hard cock as he watched me in the shower.

I moved to the sauna, thinking I could escape the situation.

I say in a corner, my heart throbbing in my chest in a state of panic and, surprisingly so, excitement.

I never thought of being gay before, but what I saw had excited me. Not so much that I had gone hard, but created butterflies in my chest.

What the hell, I thought to myself, how big must he be when he is hard?

He came in, towelless, and strutted to the back of the sauna where I nervously sat. He continued doing what can only be described as milking movements as he slowly walked. Grabbing his semi-hard cock at the base and stretching it towards the ground slowly before releasing it as he reached the head. It hung down like a bull's cock. I was amazed yet tried not to look.

He sat opposite me and stopped milking himself. Instead, letting his cock flop over the edge of the seat opposite me ad occasionally shaking his hips from side to side, causing it to swing like a pendulum. Not a word was said by anyone, but I was starting to become hypnotized. I took shy, occasional glances in his direction, but my curiosity was getting the better of me. Excitement was building, but at the moment, it was contained. That was until he inched ass slightly lower in the bench, and his balls dropped from the bench. Two big balls hung under his thick shaft. A bolt of electricity went through me, and my erection started to reveal my arousal.

"Haha, I knew I'd get you," said my interlocutor as he sat up and leaned towards me.

"I... I..." I managed to say before he interrupted.

"I know, dude. You haven't done this before. That is so unbelievably clear."

He positioned himself beside me and started milking his cock again. This time, it hardened and stood to attention as he looked at my hard cock. The game was up at that stage, so I no longer had to sneak glances at his cock. I watched as it stiffened and grew. When he finally released it, it sprung from his hand and made a thud when it hit just below his rib cage.

"What the hell," I said, amazed by the sight of his meat.

"You fancy putting it in your mouth?" he said, coercing me by placing his hand behind my neck.

"I have no idea what I want to do." I replied, "What if someone walks in?"

"Then they'll get a good show."

"I don't think I could do that."

"Let's go into the steam room, "he suggested. "Nobody will see us in there. "

Without waiting for a reply, he stood up and strutted out of the sauna. As he walked out, he turned and asked, "You coming or what?"

I stood up and followed him. Surprised at what my legs were making me do, I left the sauna, took the next door to the left, and followed him into the steam room. The first few seats were visible, but as we walked towards the back, visibility became more restricted. At the very back corner, I could barely make the shape in front of me as he took my hand and guided me towards an empty. I sat down and he took a couple of steps to close the gap between me and him. His enormous cock appeared through the steam right in front of my face.

katerineleon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katerineleon

"Nobody can see you here," he said. "Hold my cock."

I hesitated and thought for a moment. I took a deep breath and went for it. I gripped it in my right fist and marvelled at the size.

"It's so fucking big," I said as I gripped my left fist around it too. An inch of shaft and the head protruded through my two-fisted grip.

As I started stroking with both fists, he put both hands behind my neck and took a step closer. My fist and his hard cock were uncomfortably close, so I tried leaning back. The back wall prevented me from creating a comfortable distance. My head was right against the wall and his cock was less than an inch from my face. I kept stroking his cock with both hands while my mouth started to moisten in anticipation of it being filled with hard cock.

"Aren't you going to suck it?" he asked. "Aren't you going to let me put my hard cock into your mouth?"

I continued to stroke his cock and had to lick my lips to prevent drooling. I wanted to take him in my mouth, but I had no idea what that protocol was. I had never been in anything like this position before; I was so out of my depth. I paused for a moment, said, "To hell with it," and took the plunge.

I held the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of both hands and opened my mouth. I didn't lick, kiss or suck. I lowered my face onto his meat until it hit the back of my throat. I pushed some more before closing my lips and allowing his cock to slide from my throat, tightly gripping my lips around his shaft and sucking hard as it released. A loud pop sound echoed in the steam room when the tip of his cock left my mouth.

"That's what I call cock sucking," said my new friend as he held my head with one hand and guided his cock into my mouth with the other. "Suck me like that again."

I did as I was told, this time holding him in deeper and for longer before tightly gripping the shaft with my lips and sliding my drooling mouth to the tip of his cock. A mixture between a pop and a slurp echoed this time. My mouth was wet with desire for cock. I don't know what came over me, but the next word from my mouth surprised both of us.

"Fuck my face," I whispered as I took my hands from his cock and put one on my cock and the other on his ass.

He cupped his hands around the back of my head and started to slowly fuck my face with his amazing, hard cock. I kept my mouth loose around his shaft and tried to relax. Drool streamed from my mouth as he slowly fucked me. It landed on my cock, and I started stroking myself as I was face fucked. Relaxing became difficult and then impossible as the pace and power of face-fucking intensified. He was holding my head and fucking so fast had hard that I was gagging on every stroke. I increased the pace of my cock to match, as I knew he was soon going to be finished with me.

"I'm cumming, " he said, starting to fuck me even faster. "I'm going to cum so hard."

I braced myself for what was about to happen and didn't have to wait too long for my reward. A big, hot force of slimy bitterness hit the back of my throat. Shocked at first,I tried to pull back, but I was trapped between the wall and his enormous erupting tower of flesh. I accepted my fate and the subsequent deposits of sticky warmth inside me. Starting to change from surprise and disgust to hunger, I relished every drop. The jets of cum ceased, and I was left to enjoy the remaining slow leaks trickling from his cock. I had almost forgotten about my excitement when I shot a torrent of com all over the left leg of my friend. His thigh, then his knee and finally his shin, until I too was only slowly oozing cum.

"Time for a shower," was all he said before walking away.

"I never got your name," I said as he walked away.

"Oh, you sure are a newbie. That's not how this works."

And that was the last I saw or heard of him... so far.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments