Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing Sam

"I caught him looking at my cock and found a willing pupil"

24
11 Comments 11
20.1k Views 20.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
I don’t know when it happened, sometime over the summer I guess, but this gawky kid that nobody noticed became an Adonis. Like a beautiful butterfly emerging from a hideous chrysalis; so beautiful, that even the guys I know are completely straight would take a second look.

Sweet seventeen, fair skin, unmarked complexion; short wavy flaxen hair capping a body that the ancient Greeks would have carved a statue of. And the real killer, his lovely bottom was just a little too round and plump for the rest of his frame.

My hobby was hiking and walking, and the village I lived in was surrounded with some high peaks; even approaching my mid-twenties, I was considered a seasoned hiker and had been co-opted into the local Mountain Rescue group for searches and inspections a few times.

Samuel had also taken up the sport and he had done a number of walks with a group of us. Today I was doing what was nothing more than a stroll up onto one of the obscure peaks. Sam was also out walking; we meet by chance and he asked to walk the peak with me. He was properly equipped with strong boots and pack containing his survival gear in case of bad weather, so I was more than happy to have his company.

There is a pub at the bottom of the main assent into the hills; I bought him a beer and we set off.

At a craggy outcrop known as High Rocks; Sam dived down into a gully to take a leak. I needed one too, so joined him. We stood side by side in silence, as men often do in such circumstances.

I turned to look at him; he was staring at my prick. Now as far as my wife is concerned, I have the odd bi-sexual fantasy. The reality is, that at University, I had a good time with the boys and girls.

“Is that better?” I asked, supporting my length in the palm of my hand and giving him an unrestricted view. Sam coloured up in embarrassment, but I carried on with my display and a quick glance at his told me he was still looking.

“Trouble is Sam, if I show you my bits, I want to see yours,” I told him. 

Then gently, I lifted his hand from his own dick and took charge of it myself. His flow of piss had stopped, but I still held him.

Gently I rubbed his prick between my fingers and thumb; his soft skin hardened and stretched into a nice seven or so inches. Long foreskin hugged his bulging helmet and covered the end of his shaft; I slid my fingers back along his length pulling the skin clear of his end. Then back again to hide his helmet.

“What are you doing?” he asked lamely, a hint of fear in his voice.

“I’m only going to do what you would do tonight and I quite often do. Only, if somebody else does it it’s more exciting.”

My pace quickened and I watched his pretty face; the fear turned to a smile and then to a look of ecstasy, he gripped my arm for a moment and I knew what to expect. I cupped my other hand in front of him and waited for it to be filled.

Soon warm thick globules of sperm coated my palm; I drew my hand to my face and sucked the sticky mass into my mouth. I savoured it for a moment before I swallowed; I felt the fresh young spunk stick to the back of my throat, and fill my nostrils with its sweet odour. Sam looked at me in amazement.

“We judge a girl on whether she swallows or not, so why not a guy?” I smiled at him.

For the rest of the day Sam was withdrawn, I asked him a couple of times if he was alright, each time he said he was, but I felt like I had pushed him too far or too soon.

The following Friday I got a text as my wife and I were driving up to a friend’s wedding.

Were you going hill walking tomorrow. Sam.’

I replied as quick as I could that this weekend was out, but I would be the next weekend. I felt good; maybe Sam was still okay with me.

We met the following Saturday and started our ascent. At the pub we stopped as we did before, but this time I bought him a couple of pints to soften him up. As we left I asked whether we should have a pee before starting. Sam smiled as said he would have one at High Rocks if he need to.

The half hour walk to the crag was torture, I wanted a pee, but I didn’t want to miss out a chance of the repeat performance. It was made worse by the furtive glances we exchanged as we got closer.

There were an older couple resting at the rocks from their descent when we arrived. We chatted with them for a while, but my bladder was full and my lust for Sam was rampant.

As soon as they were out of site we were in the gully side by side; I unbuttoned the top stud of my jeans and pulled them down my legs a little with my boxers. My whole cock and balls were exposed to Sam’s gaze if he wanted to. He did.

He copied me and I looked again at that slender young cock. Our streams of piss met on the side or the gully and ran down to form their own lake, then a river to take them down to the sea.

“You still okay with what happened the other week?” I asked.

“It was good, I keep thinking about if you wanted to do it again?" Samuel’s words hung in the air.

I turned him to face me, in his eyes there was the same yearning and lust that I felt. Gently I took his hand and placed it on my half hard cock, then took his cock in mine. I looked into his face and eyes, and when I was sure, lent forward and kissed him softly on the lips.

He froze for a moment, as if expecting to be repulsed by the lips of another man; then he moved forward and kissed me back. I smiled then slowly descended to my knees and slipped his hard prick into my mouth. My first few strokes released the last dribble of his bitter piss into my mouth. I savoured that and sucked out a few more, but it was his creamy cum I was desperate for.

This must have been the first time Sam’s prick was in an experienced mouth, or any mouth; he gave out a long low gasp of pleasure, the sort you give when you taste the forbidden fruit for the first time. I lay my tongue on his shrouded bell, then drew the foreskin clear of it with my fingers. His sweaty secretions filled my nostrils and coated my taste buds; I was in ecstasy and so was he.

I wasn’t long before I got the prize for my labours; I would swear the first squirt went clear down my throat. Then two more jets filled my mouth. Sam’s shaking hands were on my shoulders, keeping me at my station and giving him support.

I swallowed my mouthful and sucked gently to get the last drops. I stood up and kissed the half open lips before me, then passed his last drops of cum into his own mouth. A little gasp of surprise, but he took them and swallowed.

I pulled his jeans up and buckled them in place; my own aching erection was likewise restrained. My wife would have to put up with the fucking I wanted to give Sam.

We resumed the upward hike to the summit; occasionally we would catch each other’s eye and giggle. That’s probably how the day would have ended if nature hadn’t intervened.

The weather, even in the lower ranges, can change so rapidly; a sudden squall came over in an instant and left us scrambling to get our wet weather gear on fast. We found some shelter in the lee of an outcrop, but the weather had set in and the rain turned to sleet. I knew there was a brick built shelter about a quarter mile away we made for that.

RAIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RAIZA



I had helped the voluntary Mountain Rescue team provision some of these places, so I knew what to expect. It was untidy and a little smelly after the summer of hikers and kids using it as a doss, but it was dry and out of the weather.

There was dry wood and kindling hidden away, if you knew where to look, and I got the stove alight. Next I needed to phone home. There was no signal in the hut, so I meant going back outside; Sam came along too, he needed to tell his parents he was stuck on a mountain.

I spoke to my wife, she teased me about being in a hut alone with Sam; then I spoke to a friend in Mountain Rescue, he told me what I knew, stay put, in the shelter until morning. I sent him my GPS coordinates for the record and all was well.

For Samuel it wasn’t so easy, his parents were worried. I spoke to them and gave them my Mountain Rescue friend’s number; so in the end their minds were at ease.

Back in the hut the fire was properly alight; it cast a warm light around the shabby interior. My clothes were wet so I started to peel them off and hang them to dry; Sam did the same.

His stood there just in his boxers; by the fire’s glow he looked every bit the Greek god. His fair complexion and blonde locks meant that he seemed to perfect hairless skin; his slim back curved down to those beautifully buttocks. The damp boxers hugged each perfect globe and somehow accentuated their roundness.

“They are damp; you need to take them off as well,” I told him.

“I thought that was your job. You told my parents you would look after me,” he smiled.

That was as much encouragement as I needed. I stood behind him and traced his spine with my tongue; down into the small of his back until I had reached the waistband of his shorts. Kneeling behind him I slid them to the floor letting my tongue touch any new territory it found.

I had never wanted to rim a guy; I had done it to a couple of girls before buggering them. But Sam’s hole looked so pure and virginal. As I probed him he let out a little gasp and I felt him shiver, not wanting to push him too hard I stood up.

“Haven’t you got to take your wet boxers off as well?” he asked.

Before I could answer Sam had sunk to his knees. Gently, almost frightened, he pulled at their waist band. I was semi hard from my enjoyment of that young, lithe body that now knelt before me, so as my shaft was exposed it sprang towards him.

He stared at my shaft for a moment, then he gripped it gently; I watched him close his eyes and open his mouth. Suddenly I had that warm sensation around me; my thoughts went back to the first time I had done the same. I sensed his fear and wonderment.

I looked down at the beautiful young body beneath me, naked, his prick stiff with the thrill and excitement of sucking a cock. I thought of the mouthful I had coaxed from those balls a few hours before and, by the morning, may have done again.

“I’m cuming,” I warned, expecting him to finish me with his hand.

Instead, his lips closed tight around me and his head dived deeper into my crutch; I felt the tip of my cock collide with the back of his throat. That was too much. My cum pulsed into his mouth and his eyes widened with fear and surprise.

For a moment I thought he would choke and pulled him up to his feet. I opened my mouth around his, Sam opened his mouth and my own cum burst into my mouth. The kiss broke and Sam gasped and coughed as he got his breath back.

When he was ready, I kissed him again and passed a little of my spunk back to him, his eyes closed and he swallowed his first lover’s cum. His mouth moved forward again, his lips pressed against mine with a desperate passion. Sam’s tongue was now deep in my mouth, scooping more cum back into his where he dispatched it down his throat.

Our kiss held for a little longer until I told him we would need to eat and get some sleep.

We cooked and shared what food we had, the found some blankets to wrap ourselves in.

“Aren’t we supposed to spare our body heat?” Sam asked.

I said nothing and just opened the blanket to let him spoon with my. I put my arm over his waist and pulled his body into mine and we started to dose.

A movement woke me, the fire has now only burning gently; I found Sam’s hand around his shaft and I let mine join it.

“Since you are awake,” he said and reached between us. In my sleep my own prick had hardened again and had found its way between his soft skinned buttocks.

“Have you ever fucked a guy, Jonathon?” he asked.

I admitted that I had.

“Will you fuck me?” Sam’s voice was sincere but desperate.

“If that is what you want?” I said trying to stay calm, but really I was just as desperate for that intimacy.

I reached for my backpack, there was Vaseline I kept in case of cuts or chaffing clothing. My greasy finger slide between his cheeks and slipped up into his virgin anus. Sam gasped with joy and pushed back onto my hand. Applying another finger load to my tool I was ready to take his young, virgin arse.

I lifted his leg so that his foot rested on the bench, then slid my hard stick shaft down along the cleft of his plump buttocks until it was against his little hollow surrounding his entrance.

My first push was gentle, just testing the resistance of my lover’s mind and body; the body may have resisted, but his mind didn’t seem to. His ring yielded on my second push; I stopped for a moment then pushed again. We both sighed as a good four inches of my body was consumed by his.

I folded one arm around him to keep him close and the other over him, my hand reached into his crotch. His hand was already there, fingers coiled around his stiff manhood. I cupped his balls in my hand, enjoying the feel of his them churning below the soft skin. But why let his creamy cum be wasted on the concrete floor? I moved my hand up until his helmet rested on it.

Sam’s pace quickened then I felt his squirts of cum across my palm. His fingers unwrapped from his softening shaft and held my wrist. Then he drew my hand to his face and sucked his own cum from my palm. I heard him swallow. What little he had left me I licked from my hand; but now I need to cum.

“I’m going to finish inside you,” I whispered to him.

“That’s what I want,” Sam’s voice was quiet and expectant.

My body shook as I discharged another load into him; a soft moan of pleasure told me that it was good for him too. Moments later my limp cock slipped out of him and he pushed back against me as lovers do.

We woke with start, it was just light and the thudding sound of helicopter blades were close to the hut; rescue or military I wouldn’t tell, but either way I didn’t want to be caught balls deep in Samuel. In a minute we had scrambled into our clothes, but by that time the helicopter had passed over the ridge.

After a quick tidy up of the shelter we made our descent.

We said our goodbyes in the crag at High Rocks; then walked in near silence into the village. After a quick male bonding hug, that gave nothing away, we each headed for home.

I got a text as I let myself through my front door.

‘What about one of those European hiking holidays, we could share a room?’

I felt my cock twitching already.

Published 
Written by Simes6699
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments