Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shave and a Story

"Chance encounter leads to an afternoon shave."

11
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
584 words 584 words

Author's Notes

"Hope you enjoyed the read. Please comment, as this is helpful. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Many thanks, Lawrence"

Sammy spread his young legs. He found himself face-up on the twin bed of a small monthly rental hotel room in downtown Asheville. On the bed, at his waist, sat a sixty-ish thin effeminate man with a bowl of warm soapy water and a razor.

Sammy had seen this older queen around town – walking the streets with a feather boa and purple Chuck Taylors. He was stopping to talk to just about everybody. Though he floated down the street like a butterfly touching flowers, nothing about him said drugs or mental illness.

Now Sammy was alone with him, naked from the waist down, in a ten-by-twelve foot room on the third floor of the hotel. They’d officially met an hour ago, at a drum circle. He asked if young Sammy would join him at his room for lunch.

It was sunny outside, just after noon. The bed took up most of the room and was pushed up against the only window. No curtain or shade adorned the window. Like the twink’s cock, the window was naked.

Sammy was perched, somewhat up on a pillow, and through the window, he could see the action and hear the sounds of the city below. The sunshine lit up the room completely and cut a line across Sammy’s smooth midriff.

“You know, sugar – I was here in Asheville when that lady drove her car into the fountain," the old femme said. ... "Just terrible.”

The sissy's right hand, with long yellow fingernails, pushed through the bush of Sammy’s pubic hairs – while the left hand stirred the soapy water with a disposable razor.

“She was drinking.”

The queen poured a bit of soapy water onto Sammy’s manhood and started to build a froth with both hands.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

“Darling, kids in the car too.”

Sammy was thinking this might be about the shave itself – as simple as a shave - and no more, but the squishy sound of the lather and the feel of the soft hands of the queen had his pink phallus growing. His root was a beautiful specimen, just under seven inches. Thick from the base up, with a knob at the top which was two inches of the seven. He didn’t want to appear aroused, but at this point, that seemed impossible.

“All of these people came running in to help. They could barely get her out of the car.”

Sammy’s cock, full of suds was rock hard and bouncing to his heartbeat.

The old queen didn’t acknowledge or mention the erection.

“Her father was on the scene by the time the lady was extracted. Child, child child. Those poor young’uns. Thank goodness they were alright.”

The sissy grabbed the shaft of Sammy’s throbbing fuckstick firmly and pushed it to the right of his belly button - working the razor down the left side of Sammy’s pubic region, creating a nice, smooth patch. The femme swirled the razor in the bowl - and tapped it a few times on the side – before firmly grabbing Sammy's rod again to repeat the process.

The old queen went on to shave Sammy’s cock and balls to a smooth finish – while going on and on about the lady who took out the fountain.

Sammy’s cock stayed hard the entire time, but he never ejaculated. He came close a few times but tried like hell not to interrupt his gracious story-telling host.

“That’s it, baby. Be careful out there.”

**************************************************************

 

Published 
Written by Lawrencetrybe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments