Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleep over..

"Taking it one step further with Aaron"

13
4 Comments 4
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
A few months had passed since my first encounter with Aaron,we had exchanged numbers and had exchanged a few messages about the night I had made the decision to get nude for him to see and he had since asked about meeting up again however I had chickened out and put the experience down to curiosity fuel by a few too many beers.

I heard nothing from Aaron until a few days before his brother’s birthday. We had all planned to go out for the day and have drinks back at his and stay over, this would be the first time in a while I had seen him.

At first it was just catching up and small talk until the next message predictably popped up on my phone

“Have you changed you mind about seeing me again? ;)” it read.

Knowing what he meant by that I replied saying that I hadn’t.

His reply was “Think about it, you’ll know where ill be Saturday”

I didn’t reply and didn’t even think about what he had said. Then on the day we all went out it cropped into my mind, I kept laughing it off saying it was silly but every hour or so it popped in my mind again sometimes distracting me from conversation.

Later that night the day was over and we we’re all knackered, we had set up sleeping bags in the basement and stayed up with a few beers and listening to music, everyone eventually fell asleep leaving just me awake, should I? Shouldn’t I? By this point the curiosity was killing me, I felt very horny but at the same time extremely apprehensive about what I could do, but I had to decide now or the opportunity would be gone.

My sleeping back flung open, I couldn’t stand it any longer I felt flushed and was abit clammy but just thinking about that night with Aaron and the thought of what else I could of done that night had been bugging me for months and this opportunity wouldn’t happen again.

I slowly creaked up the stairs, all the time going through my mind hey if someone hears me who cares I could just be using the bathroom?

It was about 3am so no-one was in the house so I sneaked up the stairs again and approached Aarons door, took a deep breath and walked in.

He was still awake and a big smile appeared on his face as he saw me standing there wearing just my boxers I had been sleeping in, nearly as little as the last time I had spent some alone time with him.

He didn’t say a word, just stood up walked past me and locked the door then sat back on the bed.

I dropped my boxers without hesitation but this time I knew he wanted more than a show. I walked over to him dropped to my knees and reached for his pants.

I pulled down the front of his pants and reached for his warm semi hard cock and pulled it out in front of me just inches from my mouth, about 8” in length and bigger than mine.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

I looked up at him, he smiled

“I hope this is the first of many” he said.

I nervously laughed as I looked back down at his now fully erect cock, about 8 inches in length and very thick much bigger than what I thought, I could only just get my hand round it.

Getting myself ready for what I was about to do. I spread my knees apart slightly so I was a bit lower down, closed my eyes and very slowly guided his huge cock into my nervous waiting but willing mouth.

I kept my eyes closed as It entered my mouth, my lips clasped round as I felt the tip of his cock run down the back of my tongue which I then ran up and I slid it all out again leaving the tip in, again I pushed down this time without my hand wrapped round to get as much of his cock in as I could. I was surprised it felt amazing.

Aaron moaned “That feels so good please don’t stop”

I wasn’t about to, sliding it in and out I looked up at him, he really was enjoying it moaning as I got it further and further into my mouth. His hand pushed against the back of my head as my lips reached the base of his cock, I was amazed I had got it all in. I closed my eyes and thought about how just minutes ago I was about to go to sleep and now I had a hard cock in my mouth.

He took his hand away as I got faster and faster using my hands to push his cock deeper and deeper in my mouth until he moaned louder than before and I felt his cock stiffen as the sensation of something warm started filling my mouth.

Several loads of cum where oozing into my mouth coming out the sides faster than I could swallow it, dripping on my chin and chest, I had also came as I had been rubbing my cock with my free hand, exhausted and covered in cum I fell back as Aaron did too on the bed.

“Wow that was incredible” he panted.

He thanked me as I wiped myself down, I felt no doubt about it I had made the right decision to come upstairs.

As I grabbed my boxers to put back on he grabbed them too.

“Mind if I keep these” he smiled

I was a bit hesitant by I nodded, I slowly closed the door behind me and made my way downstairs completely naked, It added to the excitement and no one would be up anyway

I felt so much excitement walking through his house covered in cum knowing I could get caught, luckily I didn’t.

I slowly crept back into the basement and grabbed my pants as I got back into my sleeping back with a smile on my face. My phone lit up, a text from Aaron.

“Thanks for the souvenir ;)”

Published 
Written by rexl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments