Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stuck in Weather

"He traveled all the time so he was used to the weather, but this was different."

11
2 Comments 2
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was used to traveling, I did it as part of my job. It didn't hurt that I was single so it gave me time away from the office. Plus, the hotels always had a decent gym so I could continue working on my physique. I won't lie, since the divorce several years ago I had learned to focus on myself and what made me happy. And I found a lot of things made me happy.

I was flying through Atlanta and had to change planes with a couple of hours in between. Unfortunately the weather turned ugly and all flights going out were grounded. I was used to this, so I called a couple of the hotels and was lucky to find one that still had a room. I waited for the hotel van along with about a dozen others. Once at the hotel I got online along with a bunch of other weary travelers.

While I was checking in I saw this man next to me trying to get a room. But alas, the hotel was full and there weren't any more rooms. As he turned our eyes met, and I heard him turn back and as if he could get a ride back to the airport. I felt bad for him since he looked lost and already looked like a drenched rat. Granted a good looking drenched rat.

He was shaking his head as he walked past me and I turned to watch him head for the door. Nice view from the back too. I got my room key and started to head for the elevator. Then paused and turned to the main doors. I walked up to him and hesitated, but he noticed my reflection in the glass. He turned and smiled.

"Sorry to bother you, but I couldn't help but overhear that there were no more rooms. Please don't take this the wrong way, but my room has two beds. I have been stuck in the airport before and it is never fun. We could get a drink and a bite if you want?"

He grinned. "Normally I am not sure how I would respond, but a drink, food, and most importantly - a bed. Sounds incredible. And since the last time I got stuck at the airport I spent hours with a priest. Well, even if you snore it can't be that bad."

I laughed and turned towards the bar noticing that all he was carrying was a computer bag. Just like me. We had a couple of drinks over a decent dinner and then headed up to the room. What entered and stood their staring.

"I swear it was supposed to have double beds!"

He laughed and said, "No worries, buddy. I don't snore either."

"Go and freshen up first if you want. I should let my office know and do some rescheduling."

He put his bag down, pulled off his sport coat and turning unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it and the undershirt off also. In the bathroom mirror I got a glimpse of his muscled chest and had to grin. There were several tattoos there and on his side and arms. As my eyes wandered down across his tight back and ass I looked up and saw him smiling in the mirror at me.

I grinned back and picked up my cell phone quickly firing off several emails to my assistant. I tried to focus on what I was doing but was distracted by the running shower. My fingers paused over the keyboard as I imagined him standing under the hot water. I shook the vision free and finished my emails. I looked up as he passed in front of the partially open bathroom door. He was drying his hair as he walked giving me an amazing view of most of the rest of him.

"You can come on in yourself if you want. We are about to share a bed, no reason to be shy."

You didn't have to tell me twice. Not with that half, okay totally naked, man in there. I stripped off my shirt and undershirt, shoes, and socks. Then padded into the bathroom seeing him standing there with the towel wrapped around his waist. He looked at me in the mirror and grinned.

"You planning on showering in those pants?"

I just laughed, turned on the shower and finished undressing. I stepped into the stall shower with the glass walls and turned my back to him. I showered and let the hot water run over my body trying to forget about the sexy man who was going to be in my bed. I still couldn't quite tell if sex was on the table. Then I turned and smiled.

He was leaning against the sink watching me, the bulge under the towel quite obvious. He walked over, grabbing a towel and placing it on the towel rack of the door.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

He let his eyes slowly wander down my body, his smile getting bigger as it went. Along with the bulge under his towel which he dropped to the floor after he turned away, and then walked out to the door.

I finished up and dried off then wrapped the towel around my waist - don't ask me why - and walked into the bedroom. Max was laying in bed already flipping channels on the remote, the sheets gathered around his waist making me pause. He looked over and grinned saying there was nothing good to watch on TV. I walked over to my side of the bed, gathered all the confidence I could and dropped the towel.

He turned to look at me and smiled, then turned off the TV. I crawled onto the bed and moved to him, my hand sliding under the sheets and resting on his bare thigh. I was about to pull the sheet back when he reached out and put a hand to my cheek. I looked at him and he smiled. Then he leaned down and kissed my lips. Softly at first and then the passion grew hot.

I had done a lot of things, but kissing guys wasn't generally one of them. I responded to his kiss and as our tongues found each other, I slid my hand between his legs. I found his hard cock and gently ran my fingers along the length. He moaned into the kiss as his hand moved between my legs. I shifted to sit beside him and as we continued kissing deeply and passionately we both began to stroke and fondle the other.

We finally broke the kiss and I finally pulled the sheet back, staring down at his rock hard cock. Like the rest of him it was beautiful. I shifted again and began kissing and licking the length of his shaft, the head and his balls. I took him into my mouth as he reached for my cock fondling it. I sucked every inch of his long cock as I played with his balls, licking it as I bobbed up and down.

I felt him stiffen and knew he was about to cum so I ran my tongue across the head tasting his precum. He groaned and then started to cum, shooting a hot load into my mouth. I eagerly took his load, swallowing it all and then licking his cock clean. No sooner did I sit back up was he first kissing me deeply. Then he pushed me back and leaned into my crotch. His mouth was warm and wet and felt amazing. As he sucked and licked the shaft he fondled my balls and I spread my legs to give him more access.

He bobbed up and down, licking and sucking my cock. Licking my balls as he held my cock deep in his throat. I was moaning and groaning as I held the sheets tightly, trying to hold out as long as I could. Finally I couldn't take it any more and grunting shot my load. He eagerly swallowed it all licking me as he slowly slid off. He crawled up onto me and kissed me deeply.

I could feel his hard cock against mine as we kissed each other and I slid my hands down his back to his ass. When he rolled off to lay beside me I practically jumped onto him. Kissing my way down his tight muscled body until I reached his sexy cock. I went down on him again, making him last longer than he wanted and finally letting him cum again.

We changed positions again and he was going down on me, licking my dick like an ice cream cone. An he did he took my hand and put it on his ass. I knew what he wanted and found his hole with my thumb, pressing against it. After several more minutes of his sucking my dick he shifted again, kneeling over me. He looked at me and I nodded.

Another first for me as he slid down over my cock slowly taking it inside. He took me deep and held it there for a moment before he started to ride me. As he slid up and down on my hard cock his own bobbed up and down. I reached out and stroked it, feeling it stiffen in my hand. I was enthralled as he rode me and how good it felt. He suddenly slid off and lay back so I crawled between his legs and pushed back inside.

I fucked him deep and hard and when I was ready I pulled out and shot all over his cock. I slid out and went down on him, first cleaning off my own cum and then sucking his cock until he came again. We both lay back and turning he kissed me again. This time softly but with the same passion. We lay in each other's arms quietly talking before finally falling asleep.

Published 
Written by DENordog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments