Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taken Down By Kryptonite

"A factual account"

14
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"A largely accurate depiction of a real event at a real place"

His cum is still warm on my arm and thigh as I type this recount of tonight’s activities, so the story is fresh in mind and will be shared as precisely as it played out.

I have been in some business meetings in Milwaukee during the week, so when I made flight plans, I intentionally chose to fly into Chicago and rent a car.  It was easy to make the business case, as the flight was nearly half price vs flying into MKE.  But there was some selfishness in the decision also.  Why would a country boy from Montana subject himself to Chicago traffic on purpose?  Because of Boystown and all the fun to be had in the North Halstead part of town, and mostly because of SteamWorks!  I had recently been to this gay bathhouse and it was one of the hottest and most erotic experiences of my life at that point, but that’s a story for later.

I have been single and mostly celibate for the past couple months. I ended a relationship with a boy half my age due to some emotional challenges that popped up several times in the year we had been together.  That was a difficult decision because we really liked…nay, loved each other.  And he was a great fuck and was super submissive to me when I wanted to take him down to my dungeon and have my way with him in some very kinky ways.  Still, we both agreed we each had things to work out on our own, so we determined to take a break.

I’ve had several subs in the dungeon since our break up, but I didn’t fuck any of them.  In fact, part of my soul-searching since we parted ways landed me on a decision to quit messing with young guys.  I have always had a terrible weakness for young, smooth boys.  Anywhere from eighteen to thirty years old has been my sweet spot, which is probably a tad old for a sixty-year-old dude like me, but too often they lack maturity and experience, leading to some serious interpersonal challenges.  I knew there would be guys closer to my age at the bathhouse, so my goal was to seek them out and find one to at least play with – hopefully he would blow me and even better if he’d let me fuck him.

Staying at a hotel near O’Hare International, I have to travel a ways to get to Boystown.  It isn’t really that far, but still takes nearly an hour until the traffic dies down late on Friday evening.  I waited until after 8 pm in hopes that the traffic would not be bad, but it was still pretty heavy.  When I got close, I saw that the area was jam-packed with people partying and there were long lines out of most of the bars and nightclubs in the neighborhood.  A parking space was not to be found anywhere within reasonable walking distance, so I opted to find a gay bar closer to downtown to hang out for a while.  I ended up hopping between three bars for a few hours, just enjoying the openness and freedom of expression, which is so different from my home community in Montana.  A little after 11 pm, I again drove back to Boystown and this time was able to find a place to park that was not too far from SteamWorks.

I walked four or five blocks to this very understated venue and got checked in.  After storing my clothes in a locker and donning only a towel, I first went to the hot tub.  I was planning to just chill there for a bit and take in the traffic of men who wander to and fro nearby, but it was too full of guys who were basically using the tub as a cruising location.  Oddly enough, there were not any couples hooked up in the hot tub at the time, only single guys posted throughout the pool.  Instead of using the hot tub, I ducked into one of the several showers and took a quick wash to get freshened up. 

As I left the shower, I wandered through the steam room and there were several couples hooked up there, all involved in oral sex or just making out.  I cannot take the heat in there for long, so quickly found the exit and went up the second level.  On this level there are a lot of small rooms that guys can rent – these consist of a cot-sized bed, a small nightstand, and very little walking room.  The whole point is sex, so not much real estate is needed beyond that. 

There were several guys laying on their beds in what most would consider to be face-down/ass-up positions.  After perusing the boys and men showing off their wares, I went back to the body I felt was the hottest and just caressed his dark, toned, and sexy body for a few minutes.  I teased his dick and massaged his crack, but then reminded myself that this guy was not in the age range I wanted to be with tonight.  So, after a few more caresses, I departed and continued to check out the action. 

There are a couple areas of glory hole cubicles, a sex swing, and a fucking bench on this level also.  There was a young guy getting fucked on the swing, a hot Hispanic man getting his ass eaten on the bench, and several guys getting blown in and around the glory holes.  One section where there are a few padded benches in an L-shape configuration had seven guys giving each other hand jobs while two guys on their knees were vying to provide some oral service at the same time.  I was getting pretty turned on at this point and was also happy to see that there were a lot of guys in their forties and older in the building.

Finally, I made my way to what is known as the “Blow Hole.”  This is an area that has two levels, a lower one for the guys who want to give a blow job and the upper deck for guys like me who want to be serviced.  This is really a cool room because unlike glory holes, there are not any dividers and everyone can see everything going on in the room.  And the guys doing the sucking can do so standing and not have to be on their knees the whole time, although now and then I have seen some guys come to the upper level and service guys from their knees.  It is really an “anything goes” spot where sucking, fucking, and making out can all be going on at the same time. 

I found a spot on the upper deck where I could take in what else was happening.  Now there were three guys getting blown and three or four other guys on the lower deck waiting to find someone to blow.  I was stroking my semi-hard cock through the towel wrapped around my waist when I locked eyes with a blonde guy who I guessed to be around forty years old.  He sauntered over towards my position and again locked eye contact with me.  Having rarely been with a guy his age, I was assessing him and convincing myself that I could indeed be turned on by him.  It helped that his body was smooth and he was in pretty good shape, although not a gym rat. 

He reached up with his left hand and I grasped it with my right.  As his eyes continued to stare at mine, his right hand started caressing my ass through the towel.  Slowly, his hand moved to my front and he massaged my growing cock lightly.  I let go of his left hand and reached down to remove the towel from my waist and he immediately greeted my extended cock with his warm, moist mouth.

AmandaL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaL

His mouth slowly and gently made sensual love to my throbbing cock while one hand caressed my balls and the other hooked around my hip and rubbed my ass cheek.  It felt incredibly good, and I closed my eyes and just enjoyed those moments of ecstasy.  Even with my eyes closed, I felt the presence of someone else standing next to me.  Before I looked at him, his hand started rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples.  I was in heaven!  I reached over to his ass with my right hand and opened my eyes at the same time.  The moment my hand connected with his firm, round ass is when I realized this guy wasn’t in my chosen age group for the evening. I was pretty sure he was much younger.  But that did not stop me.

I continued to rub his ass and back while he and the other guy were attending to me.  My cock was so hard that it almost hurt and both their hands felt so good on my body.  Interestingly, I did not feel very close to cumming; maybe I was just enjoying everything else too much to focus on an orgasm at the time. 

Eventually my fingers went rogue and decided to explore the ass crack of the guy beside me.  Sliding up and down, I quickly realized that either he had pre-lubed or had already taken a load up his boy cunt.  It felt warm and slick and my fingers began exploring deeper and deeper into his tight hole.  I was really getting worked up and I whispered into his ear, “I want to breed your sweet ass!” 

He immediately responded, “I want your cock deep inside me right now!” 

Without even a glance at the blonde who had been worshipping my cock so well, I pulled out of his mouth and ushered my soon-to-be-bred boy to the corner where we would be out of the way of other people.  He pulled a small bottle of lube out of nowhere and greased up his hole some more and then rubbed a little on my cock.  His eyes widened when he felt my girth and he begged me to be gentle because he hadn’t taken anything that thick in quite a while.  I assured him I would take good care of him. 

He leaned toward me and started kissing my waiting mouth and then playfully nibbled my lips, neck, and shoulder.  I was pinching his nipple with one hand and stroking his long, thin cock with the other.  I then grabbed his waist and spun him around and pushed his back down to expose his sweet ass for me to claim.  Slowly I slid my cock into his lubed hole while reaching around and stroking his cock at the same time.  Once I was fully in, I grasped his hips with both hands and began pumping his cunt like I was drilling for oil.  

We had an audience of seven or eight people at this point and now and then I would feel someone’s hand on my ass or back or chest.  I paid them no mind but enjoyed the touch and sensation and was really turned on by so many eyes upon me as I plundered his hole.  I pulled out and whipped him around to tongue fuck his mouth and stroke his cock.  He reciprocated and was soon back to his nibbling antics, this time with more vengeance than the first. 

I leaned to his ear and asked his age, he replied that he was twenty-eight!  Exactly in my self-proclaimed no-go zone and here I was, ready to breed his ass pussy again.  I flipped him around and bent him over and plunged my cock back into his hungry hole.  I was hitting it so hard, it may have looked and felt like something violent was going on! His moans became louder and louder, and more and more pained.  I could tell he was hurting a bit, but because he had been too liberal with the lube, I still wasn’t very close to shooting my load in him. 

After several minutes, I decided to give him a break and I just held him tight against me, feeling my throbbing cock being caressed by his pulsing sphincter.  Slowly I pulled out of him and resumed making out with him once again.  He thanked me for the fun and we parted ways. 

I grabbed a quick shower to clean off my tool and then returned to the Blow Hole.  Another guy in his forties soon came over and took charge of my cock.  It was still pretty hard when he started but he soon had it at full mast.  His technique was top-notch and he went after it like he was starving and my cum was the other thing that would keep him alive.  I could feel my orgasm building when suddenly a naked body hugged me from behind and hands are all over me.  I turned my head to see the boy I had been fucking was back again.  That was all it took!  My moans of ecstasy became louder and louder as my orgasm built and exploded down the throat of the man below me.  Truly it was one the hardest and best orgasms I’ve had in a long, long time.  He looked up and thanked me as he extended a hand.  I shook his hand and thanked him too.

Now I turned to the boy who had pushed me over the climactic cliff.  He still had his hands on me as he said that he wished I had pumped that load inside him.  I told him I was still hard and if he wanted, I would shove it back in him and he could let his ass milk out whatever might be left. 

Without hesitation, he spun around and bent over. 

I jammed my rod into his warm hole and pumped as much as I could until my cock head became too sensitive to continue.  I let his ass muscles squeeze the remaining cum from my cock for a couple minutes while I stroked his hard cock.  I pulled out of him and turned him to face me as I continued to jack his dick. He asked if I would help him get off before I left, and I was happy to oblige this boy who had made my night so memorable.  He took control of his cock while I nibbled on his nipples and caressed his balls.  In just a few moments his eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a soft moan as I felt his hot seed shooting onto my forearm and my thigh.  He was totally spent after shooting that load but still whispered his thanks to me as I gave his right nipple one last hard bite!

I needed to be at the airport early in the morning, so I quickly showered for the third time, got dressed and headed back toward O’Hare.  As I drove, I recounted the fun but also chastised myself for breaking my own age rule with a kid less than half my age.  But then I really had to ask myself if this was really my fault?  Perhaps it was something I cannot control?  I was pretty sure that was the case and that young, smooth boys like him are my kryptonite, causing a total inability for me to be rational or reasonable when in their presence – especially when we are both naked and high on the pheromones of man sex!

Published 
Written by Lustynick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments