Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The 19th Hole

"After a round of golf, David gets two new sticks."

20
7 Comments 7
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

David and I finished our round of golf with me losing the bet. We headed back to my place to settle up.

We were sitting, drinking a glass of Macallan 64 Year Old in Lalique scotch in the den.

"I don't believe Alberto will give you head," said David as he took another sip from his glass.

"Alberto is the best butler I've had working for me, he will."

Alberto entered with a towel, tray of sandwiches and an ice bucket with bottles of Hacker-Pschorr Weiss, a German beer.

"Master Dwane, do you require anything else from me?"

"Yes Alberto, I lost the bet."

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Good, then come help me pay up."

Alberto walked over and knelt in front of me. Removing my shoes as he looked at me, I nodded my okay. He then removed my socks, kissing each foot for several minutes. He then reached up to unbuckle my belt and pull the zipper down, removing my trousers.

David sat watching with a smile on his face as I stood. Alberto pulled my trousers down, exposing my clean-shaven cock. He watched as Alberto took my semi-erect cock in his hand as he licked my scrotum. Stroking my nine-inch cock to hardness, his mouth engulfed a swollen ball. Looking back over at David, I saw that he was completely mesmerized.

"David, get your ass over here now!" I said as Alberto licked my shaft.

Stunned, David did as I said. With David standing next to me, Alberto removed his shoes. He then removed his socks as I undid David's belt buckle.

"Oh Master, please let me pull the zipper down," Alberto said, licking his lips.

"You need to ask David, Alberto," I said while rubbing my cock head on Alberto's cheek.

"Oh Master David, may I pull your zipper down?"

"I...I...never did anything like this before."

"Alberto, it seems we have a virgin," I said as I took hold of David's hand.

"It’s okay David, I will not ask you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Okay Alberto, you may open my fly."

"Thank you, Master."

Alberto pulled down the zipper and before David could say anything else, I kissed him on the lips. Alberto pulled down David's trousers along with his boxers, removing them completely. David surprised me by thrusting his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues entwined in an erotic dance.

Alberto stroked my cock. On every upward stroke his hand rubbed my circumcised head, using a circular motion several times before moving back down the shaft. At the same time, Alberto was sucking on David's circumcised head while squeezing his swollen balls. We both noticed that David was cleanly shaved.

Breaking our kiss, I pulled David's shirt up over his head, exposing his toned, tanned torso. David pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my toned, tanned torso. I leaned into his chest, taking a nipple in my mouth. As I sucked his nipple to hardness, my fingers flicked the other nipple to hardness. Alberto by this time was deep- throating David's seven-inch cock.

Kissing my way up David's neck to his ear, I took the lobe between my lips. As I sucked on his lobe, David was teasing my nipples with his fingers.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" David shouted as he released load after load onto Alberto's mouth, chin and neck.

"Damn, here I cum!" I shouted as Alberto aimed my load onto his mouth, chin and neck.

I kissed David and gave him a wink as Alberto stood up. I moved to Alberto and licked the cum from his neck. David watched as Alberto and I kissed sharing the thick cream. I turned, kissed David on the lips then licked more cum from Alberto's neck and chin. Again, Alberto and I shared the cream. David took a finger and gathered some cream from Alberto's chin. He licked his finger clean, then joined me in licking what cum was left on Alberto.

"It's time to replenish ourselves with food and drink," Alberto said as he went over to the ice bucket and pulled out two beers.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

"Here you are, Master Dwane." Alberto then turned to David, "Here you are, Master David."

Alberto turned to leave.

"Alberto, no need for you to leave," I said as I handed him a beer.

"David, go undress Alberto," I said before finishing off my bottle of beer.

Putting his beer on the table, he walked over to Alberto. Pulling the shirt over Alberto's head I told David to kiss him. David did as Alberto pinched David's nipples.

"Okay David now remove Alberto's trousers," I said while moving up behind David holding his beer.

David unbuckled the belt, pulled the zipper down then hooked his fingers in the waistband. He pulled them down, removing them completely. I handed David his beer, which he finished off quickly. Alberto gulped down his beer.

"On the floor Alberto, lie on your back," I said while walking to the cabinet.

"Now David, get on your knees above Alberto's head."

I saw that David did so hesitantly and told him not to turn around.

"From this point on David, there is no turning back," I said standing behind him holding a tube of lube and a butt plug.

"Do you trust me enough to continue, David?

"Yes I do Dwane, what do you want me to do next?"

"Straddle Alberto's head and suck his seven inch cock."

David moved in place and began licking Alberto's scrotum. I watched as Alberto matched David's actions. Swirling tongues over and around each other's shafts and swollen heads. It was not long before they were moaning and making slurping noises. That's when I moved behind David, lubed my finger. When I touched David's brown hole, he pushed back sending my middle finger deep in his tight ass.

Groaning out, David took Alberto's entire length into his mouth as Alberto swallowed his entire length. I slowly slid my finger in and out of David's ass. While they kept licking, sucking the hard shafts before them. I removed my finger and replaced it with the butt plug.

David moaned out even louder as Alberto sucked on his cock head. I had one more surprise for David, as I lubed my cock. Pulling out the butt plug, David moaned out in what seemed like disappointment. Alberto sucked on David's swollen balls as I put the head of my cock against David's brown hole.

Before David had a chance to say anything, I pushed the head of my cock in. David was not very patient, He pushed against me hard, taking in my entire length. Gripping his hips, I thrust my cock hard and fast. The three of us were in unison. I came first, filling David's ass with my cream. David and Alberto came together, swallowing spurt after spurt the thick cream.

After resting for a while, we went to take a shower. Returning to the den dressed in robes, we feasted on the sandwiches and beer, replenishing our energy. I told David there was something I wanted to show him. Turning on the big screen TV, I turned on the DVD. There on the screen was the three of us. I told David it was his to remind him of the bet he won and more.

After feasting and watching the video, the three of us went out to the pool for some outdoor fun.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 . All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments