Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Attic (Part 2)

"Meeting up again for more fun."

12
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My heart beat fast with expectation as I walked in the summer sunshine along the path that led to a huge house divided into several flats, on Nottingham’s Park Estate. This was a hall of residence for students from the University and I was there to see Mitch again.  He had now completed his final year and was due to return to America at the end of the week.

Mitch greeted me with a kiss at the front door and led me into his flat on the ground floor. He was cute, dark-haired, handsome, and very young-looking for his twenty-four years.

“I’ve asked my buddy, Cody, to join us,” said Mitch, “I hope you don’t mind, but we’d like to try out some threesome positions, is that OK?” It sounded like a great idea, and I told him so.

Mitch was keen and ushered me into his bedroom where he removed my shirt and ran his hands over my chest. He gave my bulge a feel before undoing my trousers which I slipped out of before I began undressing him. We were soon down to our boxers and after we had jumped onto his double bed, our hands roamed before we removed each other’s last garment. We immediately took up a 69 position and gazed at each other’s erections. The Attic cinema, where we had previously played, was very dark, so this was my first real opportunity to have a close look at Mitch’s cock. It wasn’t large but was beautifully proportioned with a nicely shaped head. His smooth shaft bore a prominent dark Gomco scar line – so typically American, I thought.

The doorbell rang.

“That’ll be Cody,” said Mitch, who leapt off the bed and went to let Cody in. My eyes feasted on his bum as he disappeared from the room.

He returned with a tall, tanned, blond-haired guy in his early 20s, who lived in a flat upstairs.

“G’day, mate,” he said to me in an unmistakably broad Australian accent, “I’m Cody, Mitch has told me about you!”

His arm reached out as if to shake hands, but instead, he gave my cock a playful touch as I lay naked on the bed. Cody was an engineering student from Sydney, and like Mitch, he had just completed his three-year Uni course. As he stripped off, I could easily imagine this athletic-looking lad with a surfboard on Bondi Beach!

Cody was soon naked too, the masculine scent from his freshly showered body filling the air. He was keen to get the threesome going, so he fetched a high-backed armchair from the corner of the room and Mitch sat down in it. I watched as Cody stood behind it, pushed down on the back of the chair, and then leant right over the top of it. With Cody’s feet now off the ground, he positioned his mouth around Mitch’s cock and began to suck him. This left me free to explore Cody’s nether regions, which was his intention!

I gazed at his semi-erect penis which was a little bigger than both mine and Mitch’s, before running my fingers around his balls and along his shaft. He was tightly cut, as many Aussies were, with a lovely flared glans. With Cody’s anus pointing towards the ceiling, I lost no time in pushing my tongue into it, whilst manipulating his cock and balls with my fingers as I rimmed him. We were in this position for about five minutes before Cody needed a break, and he slid down off the back of the chair.

Cody and Mitch then assumed a 69 position across the bed with Mitch lying underneath and Cody on his knees over the top of him. As they sucked each other's cocks, I knelt behind Cody and placed my dick against his anus, still wet from my tonguing. I entered him and felt his velvety flesh excite my glans. I admired Cody’s shapely and virtually hairless arse that looked nothing short of perfection. I loved watching my cock sliding in and out between his buttocks as Mitch, only inches away underneath sucking Cody’s dick, looked on. Mitch signalled a change of position by raising his legs so that his knees were now touching his shoulders, while Cody reached between his open legs to continue sucking Mitch, whose bum was now begging to be fucked. I withdrew from Cody and moved around to the other side of the bed and entered Mitch. As we sucked and fucked, the sweat dripped off us in that hot, sexually charged atmosphere.

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

“Let’s have a breather for a moment,” said Cody after a while.

We were now all getting close to cumming, so Mitch organised our final position. Cody lay on the bed, propping himself up on his elbows, while Mitch straddled across him, facing him. Taking Cody’s dick into his bum he began to fuck. I knelt beside them and held Mitch’s bouncing cock in my left hand while Cody sucked me. We quickly found the rhythm as each of us was either fucking, being sucked, or being stroked.  

Mitch came first, moaning loudly as my stroking sent ropes of cum flying from him onto Cody’s chest. Almost together, Cody released his load into Mitch, while I filled Cody’s mouth with mine. We collapsed in a heap on the bed, our bodies entangled around each other. Fully satisfied, we lay there for a minute to recover.

Mitch got up, fetched beers from the fridge and we sat around for half an hour chatting before getting dressed. Cody left after giving Mitch and me a manly hug.

“Do you have to leave as well, Ian?” Mitch asked me after Cody had gone, “you can stay here for the night if you like.”

“I’d like nothing more,” I replied, as I couldn’t get enough of this ravishing young man.

*****

Later that evening we went into Nottingham for a meal and a drink, before walking back past Nottingham Castle, and into the Park Estate with its quaint, gas street lighting and amazing old mansions. We had talked about some of our previous sexual experiences, and Mitch even told me that Cody had worked for a while as a lifeguard at Bondi! I wasn’t at all surprised!

We laughed and flirted with each other before reaching Mitch’s flat as the sun was setting on that summer evening.

Mitch undressed me slowly and sensuously as we prepared for bed, and my cock responded willingly to all the attention he gave it. He kept telling me how much he loved it which did wonders for my ego! That is how I felt about his cock too as I lovingly removed each item of his clothing before taking his gorgeous young erection deep into my mouth for a long, lingering, deep-throated suck.

We moved onto the bed where we lay naked in each other’s arms and kissed, our tongues reaching deep inside each other’s mouths, and our hands stroking each other’s cock. We played for a long time like this, but I knew exactly what Mitch wanted when he rolled onto his side and pushed his anus hard against my knob. Hot with desire, I slipped it in and made slow, passionate love to him, whilst also reaching over and brushing the palm of my hand lightly back and forth over his glans. We both moaned and sighed and moaned again as our climaxes drew near.

“I’m cumming, Mitch,” I whispered in his ear as overwhelming climactic surges of feeling took hold.

“Give me your load,” Mitch replied.

The intensity lasted for a few seconds as I tried to hold back my climax, but the release when it came, was mind-blowing and I filled him with my spunk. He gave one final moan too, and my hand was smothered in cum as his load gushed from him.

We lay together and drifted off to sleep in the warmth of that July night. If either of us stirred, we held each other tightly and dozed off again.

Morning eventually dawned, as we lay there together unclothed and gathered our thoughts. It was eight o’clock and I had to leave soon as I was working that afternoon.

“Let’s go and shower together before we say our goodbyes,” said Mitch, with evident sadness in his voice.

We caressed and hugged each other as the water poured from the showerhead onto our nakedness, and we held each other’s hardness for one last time...

Published 
Written by fallachan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors