Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Collins' Brothers: Chapter 3 (Matt's Massive Muscles)

"After my experience with Taylor, I knew I needed Matt and Lucas; however, Matt also knew, too."

5
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Matt had to be the best experience I had out of the three brothers. This story was based on true events. All characters involved in sexual activity are eighteen or older. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy the story because I, for sure, remembered these events in detail."

It was my second day of babysitting. I woke up to a phone call from Matt. He said to come over quickly because he needed help with something. I quickly put on my clothes and rushed over. I saw smoke coming from the kitchen. Matt burnt his breakfast and didn’t know how to stop the fire. I quickly extinguished it and cooked him a new breakfast. 

“Thank you, Noah, I would’ve been starving if it weren’t for you,” he said. 

Little did he know I was also craving something. 

“That was a nice breakfast, Noah,” he said, “Can you go to my room in ten minutes? I need help moving my bed.” 

“Sure thing,” I replied.

Matt went up to his bedroom as I was washing the dishes. I dried my hands and went upstairs. I opened his door and saw him shirtless. His massive pecs were gleaming. His biceps were popping with veins. His abs looked so smooth. I looked down and saw he was only wearing boxers. I saw a big bulge and knew it was his large cock. 

“Can you get that side, Noah?” he asked.

“Sure,” I murmured.

I tried my best to hide the growing erection in my pants. Luckily I was wearing jeans to prevent the bulge from showing. 

“Thank you again, Noah,” he said. 

“Yeah, you’re welcome,” I replied. 

He went up to me and grabbed my crotch. I was shocked and just stared at him. 

“I know what you and Taylor did yesterday,” he said, “I guess it is my turn to show you who’s better.”

This was too good to be true. I was about to suck off another Collins’ brother. I was too aroused to say anything back.

“Oh no, you’re not sucking me yet. I have a little game I want to play first,” he said. 

A game? What kind of game was he talking about? Are we about to role play? I didn’t know what was coming. 

“Lie down on the bed,” he said.

I listened and laid down. He told me to take off my clothes after, and I listened. I was naked with only my boxers on. I could see my erection starting to grow as my boxers moved. 

“It’s a little game I like to call 'Guess Which Muscle,'” he said. 

I was very confused. He told me to close my eyes. He took my cock out of the boxers’ front hole. I wanted to peek, but he kept telling me to keep my eyes shut. Suddenly, I feel something hard touching my cock. I peeked, and it was his biceps. Oh my god, I am bicep-fucking him. He put my cock in between his biceps and his forearm and flexed it while rubbing it back and forth. I was moaning and grunting. It felt so good. 

“What muscle is it, Noah?” he said.

I guessed the wrong answer on purpose, so he doesn’t suspect that I peaked. 

“Is it your thighs?” I asked.

“No!” he screamed and started rubbing even faster.

I was about to cum, and he knew. He stopped. I looked at him in confusion.

“You can cum once you’ve guessed correctly,” he said, “Close your eyes again.”

I felt another hard surface. This time it was in a deep crease. I peaked a little and saw that it was his pecs. Oh my god, his pecs felt amazing. I wished I dug my face in his pecs. 

BellahBrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellahBrunette

“So what is it?” he asked.

I didn’t want it to stop, so I answered incorrectly again.

“Is it your biceps?” I asked.

“No!” he screamed and started rubbing even faster.

Holy shit, I was about to cum until he stopped again. I was getting annoyed yet aroused at the same time. This was the best sexual play I have ever had. 

“One more guess or else I’ll give you blue balls,” he said.

I closed my eyes and felt a hard surface on my cock. My cock was intensely throbbing with ooze coming out at this point. 

“So? What is it?” he screamed. 

I peaked and saw that it was his biceps again. Holy shit, it felt so good and didn’t want him to stop jerking my cock off with his biceps. I kept moaning and grunting without guessing an answer. 

“It’s your biceps,” I finally said.

“Good, that is right,” he seductively whispered.

He sped up the jerking with his biceps. I was on the brink of cumming. 

“Oh my god, I’m going to cum! Shit, I’m going to cum!” I moaned.

“Yes, don’t you like it? Cum on these biceps! Cum! Cum! Cum!” he screamed. 

It felt so good that I didn’t want it to be over yet, but Matt kept flexing his biceps on my cock. I finally came on his biceps. I shot out eight hot cumshots onto his biceps. I was in total ecstasy. 

“Now didn’t that feel good, Noah?” he seductively asked while rubbing my cum on his biceps. 

“That was amazing,” I moaned. 

I saw him took off his boxers and whipped out his cock. That monster cock was ten inches. He started jerking off and gave me a look. He was signaling to me that it was my turn. I went on the ground and kneeled in front of him. I licked the tip of his cock and worked my way down to his balls. He was moaning and grunting so much. 

“Ah, that feels amazing. Suck it. Choke on my cum,” he moaned.

My mouth was all around this guy’s cock. I had one hand squeezing his balls and the other hand rubbing his biceps with my cum from before. I was about to have another erection again because I was in front of a god. I was worshipping this teen’s muscular body while sucking him off. I was pleasuring him. 

“Oh shit, I’m about to cum!” he exclaimed. 

I knew what I had to do. I quickly moved my hands to his nipples and started twisting it. He moaned and grunted. He came seconds later into my mouth. Ten hot cumshots shot down my throat. I licked his cock clean. We both were very tired. He lay down on his bed while I was on top of him. His body felt amazing. I was kissing his biceps as he flexed them then started sucking his nipples. I rubbed my dick against his abs. Who knew that an eighteen-year-old could possibly satisfy and dominate a twenty-one-year-old? 

“That was amazing,” he said, “Taylor was right. You are amazing at giving blowjobs.” 

I was too aroused to reply back even though I had just cum about an hour ago. I looked up and saw that he had fallen asleep. I quickly got up and started jerking off. My cum shot onto his abs. I stared at him and told myself again, 'This is too good to be true.' 

I went back on top of Matt and hugged him. Surprisingly, he hugged me back. We both fell asleep quickly.

 

 

Published 
Written by NoahLeBlanc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments