Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Collins' Brothers: Chapter 4 (Loving Lucas A Little Too Much)

"Lucas was the horniest and most aggressive brother out of the three. I wasn't prepared at all."

9
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Lucas is the horniest and most aggressive brother out of the three. He was way better than Matt, even though I said Matt was the best. This story was based on true events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All characters involved in sexual activity are eighteen and older. I hope you enjoy the story because I, for sure, remembered these events in detail."

It’s finally the end of the first week of “babysitting” the Collins’ brothers. I had three weeks left before Mr. and Mrs. Collins came home. I told myself that I wouldn’t cum in the last week after my experience with Matt. It was pretty hard to control my urge since I’ve been seeing the Collins’ brothers shirtless every day, but I finally was able to control it. 

I was on my way to their house when I received a call from Mr. Collins. 

“Hey Noah, how is babysitting so far?” he said.

“It’s been amazing and fairly easy, Mr. Collins,” I replied.

“Well, I have some news for you. I was wondering if you could also babysit my sister’s son since she will be joining us on our trip. His name is Charles, and he’s 18. Lucas, Matt, and Taylor are very close with Charles, so you wouldn’t have to do much since they would be keeping him company,” he said. 

“Oh, that’s totally fine, Mr. Collins. When is he coming over?” I asked.

“Matt and Taylor are actually bringing him over as we are speaking, but since Charles lives in the southern areas of San Francisco, they’ll be home by tomorrow,” he replied.

“That’s alright. That just makes my day easier since I would only have to watch Lucas now,” I said. 

We ended the call as I walked up to the back door. I went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Lucas since he would’ve burned down the house like his brothers. 

“Good morning Noah,” Lucas said as he walked in the kitchen.

“Good morning Luc-” I said in awe.

I couldn’t believe it. Lucas was only wearing boxers and socks. His light-brown hair was wet. His abs and arms had water dripping, making his veins more visible. He probably just had gotten out of the shower. 

Shit, I felt a little throb in my pants. I hope I don’t cum since I hadn’t for a week already.

“So what’s on the menu for today?” he said.

“Biceps-, I mean bacon, eggs, and grits,” I nervously said. 

“Nice, I need a small breakfast since I have a big soccer game in 30 minutes, and I wouldn’t want to throw up,” he replied. 

He started doing a double-bicep pose and then a chest pose. I looked down and saw my erection throbbing. I saw a little wet spot and knew I was about to cum. 

“I need to get a little bit of air, Lucas,” I said quickly.

“Aight, I’ll just eat whatever you’ve finished cooking since I’m already late to the game,” he said. 

I ran outside to breathe and soon, my erection went away. I heard Lucas leave the house and went back in. Now that the house is empty, I went snooping around the house since I had nothing else to do. I went to Taylor’s room and saw many things. I saw lacrosse sticks, trophies, weights, and messy clothes. I even saw that he had Playboy magazines, a fleshlight, and a cumsock. I thought to myself that it was typical for a straight teen boy to have those in his room. I went into Matt’s room and saw pretty much the same things that were in Taylor’s room: weights, magazines, trophies, and even his own cumsock. But surprisingly, I also found a dildo in Matt’s room. Could he also be bi? I didn’t want to question or else he would’ve known I went in his room. Finally, I went into Lucas’s room. Again, I found the usual: weights, magazines, trophies, his cumsock, and other stuff. Wow, these brothers are very typical, except for Matt. 

Then, I heard the room door close. I turned around quickly and embarrassingly. Holy shit, it was Lucas. 

“What the fuck are you doing in my room?” he asked.

“Uh, I...I...” I stuttered, not knowing what to say, “What are you doing home so early?”

“My match got cancelled because of the weather,” he replied agressively, “So again, what the fuck are you doing in my room?”

Nervous, I didn’t know what to do. I grabbed the object nearest to me and said, “I just wanted to check this out.”

“My cumsock?” he asked.

Fuck, I didn’t know it was his cumsock. 

“Well, looks like we have a freaky one here,” he said with a smirk. 

He took off his shirt and pants, only having his boxers and socks on again. I felt my erection growing again. He started flexing his biceps, then his pecs, then his quads. My erection was soon throbbing. He came close to me. 

“Feel it,” he said aggressively. 

“No, uh-” I said nervously.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his left bicep and flexed. My cock was now throbbing with ooze. He looked at my crotch and smiled. 

“Take off your clothes,” he demanded. 

I took off my clothes. My cock whipped out fully erect and throbbing. He smiled and made me kneel down. 

“Worship me bitch,” he said aggressively. 

Oh my god, I’m about to worship this amazing muscular god. I caressed his biceps as he was flexing them. The veins were showing. His biceps were humongous and rock-hard. He brought me to my feet and pressed my face against his pecs. Holy shit, his pecs were so hard and defined. I felt the veins as I was licking my way toward his nipples. I knew that I couldn’t be the only one turned on. I worked my way down to his abs. His abs felt amazing. He had an 8-pack that was very defined. I licked each and every one. He moaned and groaned so loudly. He pushed me back onto his bed. I knew I was about to cum, but he didn’t allow it. He turned on the fan, and the cold air made my erection go away. 

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

“The fun is just beginning,” he said. 

He started grabbing his crotch. He forced me to my knees again. He pulled down his boxers and his humongous cock slapped my face. It had to be about 10 inches when fully erect. He started jerking off. Then, he shoved his cock in my mouth.

“Suck it, bitch, suck it. Take all of my cum,” he seductively said. 

I started to choke as he was humping my mouth. He moaned and moaned, causing my erection to form again. I was feeling all around his abs and grabbed his pecs. This was an amazing experience. Suddenly, he turned me around and fucked me in the ass. What the actual fuck? Was Lucas fucking me? Yes, he actually was...

He laid down on the bed and told me to get on top of him. Holy shit, I was actually bunny-hopping on Lucas’s cock. I moaned so loudly. It felt so great. I saw Lucas’s face. He had his eyes closed and moaned even louder. I started to worship him again as I was bunny-hopping his cock. I placed both of my hands on his pecs and squeezed them as hard as I could. Holy shit, they felt harder than before. I played with his nipples and twisted them. Suddenly, he started squeezing my ass. This was such an amazing experience. About 30 minutes in, he pushed me off and forced me onto my knees. 

“Holy fuck, I’m about to cum, I’m about to cum,” he screamed. 

He started to jerk off and forced me to open my mouth. He shot 10 hot cumshots down my mouth. I was about to choke since it was a huge load. Finally, he was relieved and heavily breathing. However, I looked at him, and he looked at my cock. I still had a hard-on. 

“Don’t worry, I know what would pleasure you,” he said.

He laid down on the bed and told me to lay on his stomach. He told me to place my cock between his pecs. He flexed as I was humping his pecs. Holy shit, it felt so amazing. He also flexed his biceps so I could feel them. This was an amazing experience. I was humping Lucas’s pecs while feeling his biceps. My cock was throbbing so much now. 5 minutes in and I was about to cum. 

“Oh shit, I’m about to cum, I’m about to cum,” I screamed. 

He flexed his pecs and biceps so hard. They felt amazing in my hands and on my cock. This made me cummed so hard. I shot out 8 large hot cumshots onto his pecs and on his face. My cock was still throbbing after I finished cumming. 

“That was great wasn’t it?” he said as he was wiping my cum off his face.

“Yes, that was very amazing,” I replied, breathing heavily. 

“Better than with Taylor and Matt,” he asked.

“Uh, yeah, I guess so,” I replied.

How did he know I also worshipped Taylor and Lucas? Was this a competition between them? If it is, then I’m loving it very much. We both took a shower, and came into the kitchen so I could prepare dinner. Then, we heard the door open. Taylor and Matt were home. 

“Wassup gang, we’re home,” said Matt. 

“Did we miss a lot while we were away?” asked Taylor.

“No, you didn’t miss anything,” Lucas replied while giving me a wink.

“Well Lucas, I hope you remember cousin Charles,” said Taylor.

Charles walked in, and I dropped the plate of food. Holy shit, this person looked amazing. He had blonde hair, hazelnut eyes, and was fairly built. I saw his chest sticking out. His biceps had veins running down. His abs were outlined on his tight shirt. He was smaller than Matt and Lucas, but he still looked godly. Fuck, I had an erection again. 

“Hey, my name is Charles,” he greeted me. 

“Hey... My name is... Uh.. Is.. Noah,” I nervously stuttered. 

“Taylor and Matt told me a lot about you, especially your experiences with muscles,” he said while giving me a wink.

Holy shit. Another amazing muscular god? My day couldn’t have gotten any better. My erection was throbbing. I rushed into the bathroom and jerked off. I cummed fast, considering there were 4 muscular gods in the room. I came out and welcomed him.

“I heard you were also going to babysit me,” Charles said.

“Yeah, but I doubt you’re going to need me,” I jokingly said. 

“Oh, I have a big favor I need you to help me with tomorrow,” he said seductively. 

Luckily, I couldn’t get an erection because I just jerked off, but he was giving me sensational feelings. 

“I’ll show you to your room, Charles,” said Taylor. 

The four of them went upstairs and said good night to me. I was on my way home, thinking about Charles the entire time.

 

Published 
Written by NoahLeBlanc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments