Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Collins' Brothers: Chapter 5 (Cousin Charles)

"After quarantining for months, Charles is hornier than ever."

5
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"After quarantining for months, Charles is hornier than ever. I was very excited because I, too, abstained from sexual activity for months. This story was based on true events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All characters involved in sexual activity are eighteen and older. I hope you enjoy the story because I, for sure, remembered these events in detail."

It was finally the beginning of November, meaning Charles was able to visit the Collins' household again. I had abstained from sexual activity since July. A little background of Charles: Charles is an eighteen-year-old muscle god. He has blonde hair and hazelnut eyes. He currently is a freshman at the University of San Francisco, majoring in Business. He is one of the youngest in his class, but he is for sure one of the biggest. Charles is pretty insecure about his body but is very confident about it when he is around family. 

I came over to the Collins' house and see Mr. Collins and Mrs. Collins. 

"Hey Mr. Collins," I said. 

"Hello Noah," he said, "None of the boys are home right now, but Charles should be over in about thirty minutes. Why don't you go unpack your things in the guest room?" 

My house was being renovated so Mr. and Mrs. Collins insisted that I stay at their house until it was finished. 

"We will be going out into the city," said Mrs. Collins, "Again, Charles should be here soon, but the boys are currently on their camping trip right now so they won't be home till tomorrow morning." 

I waved them goodbye and settled into the guest room. I lied down on the bed and accidentally fell asleep. I woke up and didn't know how long I slept. I tried to get up, but I struggled. I looked and saw that my feet were tied down. Am I being robbed? However, I saw a figure in the restroom. The figure came out and to my surprise, it was Charles. I was in awe. Charles had grown bigger. His chest was peaking out; his biceps were bulging, his quads were humongous.

"Well look who woke up," said Charles, "It's about time." 

"You're so... so big," I said.  

"Yea, I worked out intensely during quarantine and now I'm big," he screamed as he did a double bicep pose. 

I never realized how cocky he got and how deep his voice got. 

"You remember how you were supposed to 'babysit' me a few months ago?" he asked, "Well, today's the day you do so." 

He started to crawl on top of me. He did push-ups on him. His chest was in my face going up and down. His abs were rubbing against my cock. My cock was throbbing, waiting to explode. He stopped as he felt my cock bulging out of my boxers. He smiled and started to do push-ups even faster, intensifying the rubbing of his abs on my cock. My face was deep into his hairless, shiny chest. I was in paradise. He stopped, however, and went up. I saw that my cock had precum dripping. 

"I will dominate you," he said, "You will be my bitch. You will call me Master Charles from now on."

"Yes, Master," I moaned. I had always had a thing for youngs guys dominating me. The amount of power they had over me even though I was older than them always turned me on. 

"I've dominated so many bitches at my college. They think they are straight until they see me. I've had at least ten juniors and seniors worshipping these muscles, and they couldn't last for ten minutes," he said. 

I was too busy looking at his juicy pecs instead of paying attention. My cock lost its erection; however, when Charles saw it, he grabbed my cock and pressed it against his biceps. He flexed his biceps as my cock was fucking his biceps. I moaned and moaned. This feeling was very immaculate. However, he stopped before I was about to cum.

tiffany126
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiffany126

He untied my feet and allowed me to stand up. My cock was throbbing, and his voice didn't help it die down at all. He kneed down and started flexing. 

"Come here," he commanded. 

I came to him, and he placed my cock between his peaking pecs. He told me to fuck his pecs. I listened. He flexed his pecs as I was fucking them. He flexed his biceps and I placed my hands on them, feeling their power. They were hard as steel. I was about to cum.

"I'm about to cum," I said. 

"Don't these juicy pecs and biceps make you want to cum?" he seductively said.

He intensely flexed and screamed, "ARRRRRRRRRR." His veins were popping; his muscles felt like steel; my cock was ready to explode. 

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I moaned. 

He flexed his pecs and biceps one more time. I felt their hardness and came immediately. I moaned and shot out ten hot shots of cum onto his face. He lied down and I pressed my face against his pecs. He was my master now, and I was his slave. I continued to feel every inch of his muscles. 

Thirty minutes passed by, and I continued to worship his muscles. I was so happy that I was a slave of a young muscle god. I saw that his cock needed attention. I slowly slid down his body and pulled out his cock. Holy shit! His cock was enormous, bigger than mine. I slowly stroked it as he moaned. I didn't realize that my cock was erected the entire time. I then place his cock in my mouth, slowly sucking it. I continued to stroke it as I worked my mouth up to his pecs. I kissed every inch of his pecs, and then his biceps. Soon, I stroked his cock so fast that he came all over my body. My cock was throbbing again. I didn't know where my mind was at the moment but I sat on Charles and started fucking his abs. Holy shit, his abs felt so amazing. My cock sliding between each of his eight-pack abs. Five minutes had passed, and I came all over his body. We both lie down, tired. 

"I am very grateful that I have you," he said, "When I was sixteen, I use to have a friend who loved muscles. He was only a year older than me. I was the only one that knew about his love for muscles. He would always stare at me since I was built back then. We would always play around. He would always worship my muscles, and we both did a lot of things, just like what you and me just did. He was amazing, and we would always 'play' with each other after school. However, he had to leave for college when I was a senior, and I never saw him again." 

I was really surprised that he said he was grateful to have me. If anything, I was grateful and lucky to have this muscle god. Charles and I became close after that day. Whenever we're in public or with the boys, he would flex his biceps for me to feel. His favorite activity with me was always pec-fucking and bicep-fucking. Can't lie that that was also my favorite activity. It is almost Thanksgiving, and he told me that he had a surprise for me. He told me he had a friend whom I might love very much. I wonder if he, too, was a muscle god like Charles. 

 

 

Published 
Written by NoahLeBlanc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments