Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Elevator

"A ride up an elevator on my way to an appointment was worthwhile."

0
1 Comment 1
10.8k Views 10.8k
680 words 680 words

 



The Elevator

By Ms. Cleavage



Copyright 2007

http://adultbedtimestories.tripod.com

 

The elevator door closes and behind me is a very handsome man that I noticed as I entered. He is wearing a very expensive looking suit with an attaché case in his right hand leaning up against the wall. He smiles at me as I enter the elevator and press the button for the floor below the button he pushed. We have many floors to go yet.

I stand there in the middle of the floor and we begin our ascent to our destination.

I can smell the scent of his cologne as it wafts over my shoulder. Very manly and extremely seductive was the scent from his cologne.   It made my mind wander with the allure from his scent.

I hear the tap of his attaché case as he sets it on the floor behind me and off to his side.

Suddenly, I feel his arm slowly reach around my waist and give me a slight tug backwards and I can feel his body press up against my back. I gasped for a second but never say a word.

Against my ass I can feel the stiffness of his cock as it rises beneath his pants. It is getting harder and longer, longer and harder. It feels like a steel rod pressed up against my ass. My heart is pounding I am so excited by this sudden move by a perfect stranger.

He steps back away from me and I no longer feel the hardness of his cock. With his free hand I hear the familiar sound of a zipper being dropped and he again presses up against my ass... I can feel the hardness and thickness of his cock even better as it is pressed against the thin material of my short skirt.

He takes his hand off my waist and pulls my hand behind my back and lays it against his throbbing erection.

TSBoobsKeana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSBoobsKeana

I can feel the thickness of his cock and it is pulsating as his heart races while I grasp it hard. I can now feel the tiny drips of his pre-cum on the palm of my hand as it drips.

Slowly I stroke his cock and hear his breath in my ear quicken... I stroke it harder and harder and faster and faster. He is now gasping and I can tell he is about to cum.

We have 10 more floors yet till we reach our destination.

I can hear in his moans that he is seconds away from erupting and shooting cum all over the back of my skirt. I turn around and drop to my knees before his crotch. Here is this giant cock sticking out of his trousers and it is red and stiff and about to erupt. I continue to stroke it hard and fast and just as he about to go into convulsions I open my mouth and lunge forward and take his entire cock deep into my throat. I pull out a bit so that I am sucking on the knob of his cock and continue the stroking of his shaft. Then with a lunge into my throat he convulses and I feel the warm squirt of his cum hit the back of my throat.

I continue the stroking to milk every ounce of his liquid from his cock. I swallow all of his cum, and then stand up and turn to face the door. I hear the zipper be pulls up and the door opens. Outside in the hall are 3 men standing there. I step outside of the elevator and the eyes of the 3 men gazed at me as I passed them and I said excuse me as I stepped before them.

The 3 men stepped in and smiled at me and I smiled back as I swallow the last of the strangers cum. The elevator door closes as the stranger stands in the back of the elevator and winks at me just before the door closes.

Now off to my appointment I run and I begin my day.
Published 
Written by mscleavge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments