Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hot Swimmer

"I watched lustfully as the hot swimmer stepped out of the sea with water dripping from his six pack"

13
5 Comments 5
20.3k Views 20.3k
657 words 657 words
One hot summer's day in late August, I took a walk down to the beach to have a swim. I walked to a cove where no one was around and dived into the turquoise water, feeling alive.

I swam further, closed my eyes and raised my face to the sun. I then went under the water and gagged when I gulped a bit of seawater. A male swimmer had pushed me.

"Hey!" I shouted.

The swimmer looked back and turned around. He watched as I swam closer to him angrily.

"You pushed past me without apologising."

"What can I say? Sorry," he said with sarcastic attitude.

I wanted to punch the guy but I decided not to, swam back to shore, and sat down on the sand.

The guy swam back as well and I found myself staring lustfully as he slowly stepped out of the water. He placed his hands on top of his head and the water dripped down over his six-pack chest. I shouldn't have looked. The guy sat down on the sand close by. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Look, I'm sorry I pushed you," he said, meaning it.

"Apology accepted," I said. My heart leapt when he got to his feet and sat next to me making me feel excited and sure enough, I felt a stirring of arousal excitement in my groin. I looked away as I felt my dick coming to life in my swimming trunks.

The guy glanced down at my shorts and saw the bulge poking out. He looked up at me and leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I like you too." I turned to him and he leaned in and tried to kiss me but I resisted and pushed him back.

"No, it’s not right," I said, breathing heavily. I gasped out loud when he began feeling up my dick that was growing with his hand. My cheeks began to redden as I got hot with excitement but I managed to push him away with all of my strength so I could get to my feet and walk away.

The guy chased after me and I broke into a run.

"Why are you running?" I heard him shout out.

He was a lot faster me and stronger and he pounced on me from behind wrapping his arms around me and bringing me back down to the ground.

PookieVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PookieVivian

He pinned me to the sand with his hands around my wrists, his body pressed up against mine, and he stared deep into my eyes with nothing but lust in them. His dick was hard against me in his trunks and so was mine.

"Why are you resisting?" he asked, smiling. He kissed me full on the lips. I kissed back and we had our arms around each other, passionately. He wanted and I wanted him.

I pulled his trunks off and put his hard cock deep inside my mouth while he pulled off my trunks and he gave me a hand job.

The hot swimmer pulled his cock out from my mouth, grabbed up my legs, and put them on his shoulders as he inserted his dick inside my ass hole.

I gasped at the pain and gritted my teeth as he thrusted deep inside me. Soon the pain was overcome by pleasure and I moaned out loud getting turned on. He fucked harder and harder inside me and I felt myself building up to almighty orgasm. I cried out loud and clear just as he did too and we orgasmed together. My orgasm went all over his chest.

He breathed heavily over me trying to catch his breath. He smiled down at me. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I grinned back. "That was awesome."

The hot swimmer leaned down to kiss me. "I hope you're not planning on resisting me now."

I laughed and shook my head as we kissed.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments