Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mall

"Sometimes you have to get on your knees to get out of trouble."

44
23 Comments 23
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Flashed back to my younger days, full of adventure. I remembered trying all the newest rages. Especially liked the ones that involved being nude anywhere.

My girlfriends and I would put on our skimpiest clothing and go to the mall. We loved the reactions from all the young gentlemen. Oh, and let's not forget the old guys that got slapped by their wives for looking.

I think back on a time that we got in trouble for our clothes, and I got us out of with a well-done blowjob on the guard. Good thing, I was very talented with my mouth, not just in talking.

The mall was always a favorite place throughout my years of growing into a mature woman. I have often frequented them with nothing on but a see-through blouse and a skimpy skirt.

I was at one last week with a close friend wearing only a black leather skirt, a black leather jacket, and a completely see-through blouse. My nipples and areoles were in plain sight for all to see. I didn't bother zipping the coat because, well, I wanted them to look.

My friend was dressed equally as decadent as well. Her outfit was a sheer tank-top that clung to every inch of her toned body. It cradled her breasts so tight you could make out the bumps around her dark brown nipples. She had kids, so her nipples and tits were slightly larger than mine. They were so beautiful, I almost wanted to suckle them in the store for everyone to see.

We walked in and out of all the stores intentionally. We loved the attention and knew if we kept going, the guards would be along soon. They always showed up. Sometimes there were new younger ones there that we haven't had the pleasures of yet. Sometimes it was the old farts. Either way, they always showed up ready for us.

We spent several minutes walking around and chatted up the clerks. Male ones, of course. But some of the girls were interesting as well. Most of the girl clerks just glared and talked to each other about us, I am sure. We didn't care. We knew we could make their boyfriends happier than them any day.

As if right on queue, the guards showed up. One old and one new younger one. We looked at each other and smiled. We had already decided what would happen ahead of time. We knew if the guards showed up, we each would get one. It was my turn with the new younger ones. I was excited.

They took us back to the office, and the old man locked the door behind him. He then approached my friend and took her to the other room. The younger was with me. He seemed extremely nervous. I smiled at him and winked a few times and tried to calm him down.

Mireyasquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mireyasquirt

It worked. I walked over and asked him if he would like a better look. I didn't give him a chance to answer. I took off my coat and blouse in a second. I stood there rubbing my boobs now that they were free. His eyes were transfixed on them. I had to put my finger under his chin and lift his face up so he could see me nod yes to him.

He wasted no time, knowing exactly what I meant. He dove forward and took my breasts in his shaking hands and began rubbing them all over. He lowered his head, and I felt the warmth of his lips engulf one of my nipples. He sucked so hard I thought he was going to take the whole tit in his mouth in one shot.

I told him to calm down and that we had plenty of time. He moved from one tit to the other and suckled them like he was thirsty for mommas milk. I was in heaven. I stood there, enjoying the attention for several minutes before reaching out to his pants. There was quite the bulge waiting for me. I loved the younger ones for that reason. They always get so excited so quickly.

I dropped to my knees after pulling his mouth off my boob. I unzipped his pants and loosened the belt, letting them fall. I didn't want anything in the way of that beautiful cock and my mouth. I devoured the cock as soon as it was free from the restraints. It was gorgeous. It was slightly above average size and standing tall.

Moving my mouth in circular motions and an up and down movement at the same time, I knew I was having an effect on him. He was a young man, and I knew he wouldn't last long under my years of experience. He was bucking my face now and grabbing the back of my head to pull me closer. He was trying to get all he could get down my throat. I was letting him as well. I wanted that cock past my tonsils and choking me if possible.

He bucked and fucked my face and pulled my head hard with every thrust. He was getting closer to the tonsils and closer to choking me. He grabbed the back of my head and snatched it forward. I felt his pelvis bone smash into my nose, and the back of my throat bulge out from his thrusts. I was loving it. I was choking and drooling all over the front of my chin and sucking for all I was worth. I knew he had to be close.

Then I felt the first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. Then another, then another. I was gagging trying to swallow all of it. I pulled away an inch and got it all. Or so I thought. Then I felt the last of it hit my throat wall. I sucked for a few more minutes just to make sure.

Needless to say, they let us go again.

 

Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments