Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After My First Gay Fucking

"Waking up in bed with the man who seduced me the night before."

74
19 Comments 19
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The first thing I noticed as I opened my eyes was a hairy arm over my shoulder. I could feel his body against my back. I could feel his cock against my ass cheeks.

It all came back to me. I was in bed naked with a man.

Last night, I had allowed myself to be seduced by this man. I had let him touch my body. My penis. I had become hard in his hands. I had jerked him off. I had sucked his cock.

And I had yielded to his demands to fuck me.

I wasn’t sure how I felt. This was not something I had sought out before, but it had been incredibly erotic and I had enjoyed it. I had no doubt that I would still be attracted to girls this morning. Nothing had changed… perhaps something had been added.

As I thought about it, lying there in bed with this man I had only met the previous night, I wondered if maybe I wanted to do it again.

I remembered the erotic sensations as he pushed his cock into my ass. How it felt with his hardness stretching me, my anus finally relaxing and allowing him to slide deeply into me and how I had held him and hunched myself back onto his cock to meet his thrusts; how I had ended up more than just a passive partner, but actively contributing to being fucked.

I drew my hand below the covers and touched myself as I thought of it. Started to stroke my cock as I quickly became hard. I was trying to be quiet but the more excited I got, the faster I stroked my cock. And with more vigor. The bed started to move with the rhythm.

I felt him stirring behind me. I took my hand away from my very hard member, but it was too late. I had woken him up.
He rolled closer. His arm on my shoulder slid down and grasped my wrist. He directed my hand back to my penis and whispered, “Don’t stop.”

I could feel his hot breath against my ear and then he ran his lips against the sensitive skin of my neck, whispering, “Jerk off for me, baby, it makes me hard.”

His grip on my arm remained. My hand went back around my erection and I continued to masturbate, but now at the pace that his strong grip on my wrist dictated. His body was tight against my back and I felt his cock stiffen.

He whispered, “You liked it last night, didn’t you.” It wasn’t a question. A clear statement and, as he said it that way, my doubts were erased. Yes. I had liked it.

As I stroked myself, he started to rock his body against mine. His hardening dick rested in the crack of my ass cheeks and I felt it sliding up and down. His hand stayed on my wrist, still controlling how I stroked myself. He began matching the movements he was making with his hand with the movements he was making with his body.

It was as though he was jerking off himself, but using the friction of his cock against my ass instead of his own fingers.

“Keep going,” he murmured and then took his hand away from my wrist. I felt it resting on my bare hip and then he slid it between my ass and his thighs and I felt him reach between my ass cheeks and find my asshole.

He pushed a finger into my ass as he continued to rock against my back and ass and nibble gently against my neck.
“You want it again. You want me to fuck you.” Once more, not a question. Once more, he was right.

“Yes, I want you to fuck me,” I admitted. “I want your cock in my ass, like last night.”

“Not like last night, sweetie. Stay there on your side. Just bend your leg for me. Lift it up towards your chest.”

Mheggan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mheggan

As I did so, I felt his finger push deeper into my ass and I felt him take his cock into the palm of his hand. He was finger-banging me and, each time he went deep, the tip of his penis was rubbing against the sensitive edge of my anus.

I moaned. It felt wonderful and I was full of anticipation of what was to come. I pushed back against his finger each time he pushed it into me. I felt his cock-head bumping against me.

“You want it, baby? You want my cock?”

"Yes."

But he just kept on sliding that finger in and out of my ass and letting me feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

I squirmed more and more as he continued, wanting his cock to take the place of his finger.

I pushed my ass backwards, towards him. Towards his hard cock. Offering myself. Presenting.

He was teasing me and it was torture. I wanted him to fuck me.

I wanted that cock in my ass so bad…

Oh jeez, what had happened to me in the space of one single night?

He slowed for a moment. His finger was deep, his cock head touching that sensitive skin. Then he pulled his finger out and in one movement, I felt his hard, hard penis take its place.

I was suddenly in ecstasy. I felt his hand snake up under my armpit from behind and he pulled me tight against him as we lay on our sides, joined by his hard cock in my ass.

“Keep stroking, sweet boy,” he murmured. He humped his hips against me, driving his cock deeper.

“I’ll cum soon,” I said, and he told me that was OK.

“Stroke for me.”

So, as he continued to fuck me from behind, I stroked myself. The sensation of masturbating while being fucked was wonderful. I lasted only a few minutes. Stroking my hard cock whilst being repeatedly penetrated was too much excitement and I came.

“Mmm, so nice,” he told me. “I felt you shooting. Felt your ass contract as the cum burst out."

He continued a steady pace with his cock and then, after a few minutes, said, “Roll over, stick your sexy ass up.”

I turned onto my stomach and felt him roll with me, his cock never leaving my hole.

I started to spread my legs but he said, “No, keep them together,” and I felt the inside of his thighs against the outside of mine as he rode me. He lowered himself off his arms and suddenly his entire body was against mine, his breath was against my ear.

“Sexy boy. Sexy ass. You love my cock… Give me your ass… lift your ass for me, cutie.” I did, slightly. The angle my raised bottom gave him was perfect and I felt him go deeper.

He was grinding himself into me. His hips against my soft smooth cheeks. Driving his cock deeper. Grinding. Pushing. Thrusting.

And then his tempo increased. Faster and faster he drove his cock, his weight pressing me down onto the bed. His hands reached up and grabbed each of my wrists. There was no escaping the hammering I was taking as he came to his climax.

But I didn’t want to escape. I bucked back against him each time he thrust his hips. Like the previous night, I wanted to actively make him cum.

“Yes… Mmm… Fuck me… Fill my ass… Harder… Faster…”

My encouragement brought him over the edge. He drove deep one last time and stayed buried. I felt his whole body spasm as he unloaded into me. I wriggled my youthful eager ass against his hips… against his cock… as he came, filling me with so much of his cum. Spasm after spasm, he shot into my ass. I loved it.

Published 
Written by Normal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments