Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Raisin Prank

"Leon pulls a prank...and gets exactly what he wants."

11
3 Comments 3
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

“What the–goddamn it Leon!”

Leon nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard Sal yell.  He dropped his spoon into his cereal bowl.  He knew exactly what that yell meant.  Still in his socks and sleeping clothes, Leon ran from the small kitchenette and breakfast table to the doorway to the living room.

Sal’s white shirt was splattered with coffee that he had spat from his mouth and his mug was held at an angle, dripping coffee on the floor.  He looked up and glared fiercely at Leon.  The mug whizzed through the air and smashed on the wall a few feet from Leon’s head.  A couple raisins fell to the ground alongside the shattered pieces of porcelain.

Cackling, Leon turned to rush through the kitchen heading to the hallway door.  His socks caused him to slide off-course which gave Sal all the time he needed to catch up, and grab hold of Leon’s upper arm, making him almost slip off his feet.  He was still laughing when Sal wrapped his arms around his waist and picked him fully off the ground.

“You goddamn fucking little shit,” Sal continued to yell as he hauled Leon to the table and pulled a chair out with his boot.  He set Leon down just long enough to sit and yank him over his lap.  He grabbed hold of Leon’s waistband and pulled his shorts and underwear down.  “You really think you’re that fucking funny, don’t you?”  He slapped his hand down on Leon’s ass, hard enough to leave a red handprint then again on the other side.

“Ow!  Ouch!”  Leon yelped, but he was still giggling, stomach flexing on Sal’s thighs.  “Yes.  Ah!”

Sal simply slapped his ass harder, one side then the other.  “You bratty little bitch!”

Leon’s legs stretched until his toes reached the floor, bracing himself.  He was definitely heating up painfully, his ass reddening.

Sal grasped the meat of one of his cheeks, digging his nails into the soft skin.  “You'd better stop your fucking laughing boy!” Sal scratched then smacked down again over the red lines.  The spanking sped up and got harder, each hit actually making Leon’s entire body jerk forward.  “You want me to grab a belt?  Huh?  Or maybe drag your ass to my office and get out the cane?”

“Ah! Fuck, ah! No,” Leon said through the barrage of slaps.

“No?  Then you better shut your mouth.”

Leon bit his lip, trying not to keep laughing.  Truthfully, things had gone according to plan, even how hard he was getting spanked.  His muffled laughs turned to muffled yips of pain.

“Yeah?  Starting to hurt, boy?” Sal sneered.

“Y-yes,” Leon said, kicking a leg out at a particularly stinging slap.

“Well, it’s gonna hurt more until you start apologizing.”

Leon let Sal go on for a full minute more, squeaking as his ass was lit on fire.  “Okay!  Okay!  Enough, I’m sorry!”

“Not good enough!”

“Okay, alright, I’m sorry, Sir!” Leon could feel that Sal was getting hard, his cock growing against Leon’s stomach.

“Sure you are.”  Sal wasn’t convinced.  He spanked each cheek twice more, then pushed one of Leon’s legs off his lap and reached under him to see that Leon was hard as well.  “Of course.”  Sal sounded exasperated.  He dumped Leon on the floor and kneeled behind him, hiking Leon’s hips up.  “You are such a manipulative prick, you know that?”  He pushed Leon’s knees open as much as he could with his shorts still on.

CarlieCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlieCandy

Leon giggled as Sal lined his cock up.  “It’s just the way I am.”  Sal pushed inside with one hard thrust, his thighs immediately slamming against Leon’s ass.  Leon let out a long and pleased moan as Sal began to thrust, smacking against him.

“Lucky me,” Sal said sarcastically.  He reached over and took a fistful of Leon’s hair in his hand, pushing his face into the floor.  He shoved Leon’s shirt up his back to rake his fingernails down the pale skin.

“Aah!” Leon smiled through this moan.  As rough as they were being, he felt a warm love between them.  Sal’s cock ground inside of him and Sal jerked his hips.  Leon’s brows pushed together and he hummed loudly as Sal stimulated his p-spot.  He clenched around Sal’s cock to show he was in the right place.

Sal groaned and bent over Leon’s form, hips still moving.  He kept his grip on Leon's hair but pressed his lips to his cheek.  Leon twisted his head so the kiss reached his mouth.  Sal's tongue pushed into his mouth, kissing deeply.  Leon reached under himself and grabbed his cock, quickly stroking himself.

Sal’s mouth moved on Leon's.  “Yeah?  You like this?  Feeling good?”

“Fuck yeah,” Leon answered.

Sal humped against him harder.  “God you are so damn tight.  Right there?”

“Yeah, yeah, right there,” Leon’s moan was enveloped by a kiss.  He was breathing hard, his body tensing and rippling.  “So good, so fucking good.  A-ahh!”

As Leon’s moan erupted, Sal bit his lip.  “Cum for me, cum for me you little shit.”  Despite the words, Sal’s voice was warm and endearing.  He bit Leon’s ear next.

Sal’s cock rubbing against his insides, Leon’s own cock throbbed and a moment later pleasure burst forth.  His hips jerked and back arched as his cum wet his hand and hit the floor.

“Ah, ah, ah,” Leon’s final moans came out in gasps.  Though he was done, he still felt how close Sal was.  Leon humped his hips, moving over Sal’s cock.

“Nng, yeah, just like that,” Sal grunted.  “Move that ass, slut.”

Leon’s waist moved wildly until Sal grabbed him and bore down until Leon's body was full on the floor, Sal’s cock as deep as it could go.  Leon’s voice mingled with Sal’s as the top man came inside of him.  Sal jerked his hips down as each pulse emptied him.

After a few sweaty minutes on the floor, both panting, Sal's arms around Leon and Leon’s fingers playing with Sal’s hair, Sal pushed up and pulled out.  He gave Leon’s ass a final spank, then pulled his shorts back up.  Sal sat back against a cabinet.  “Alright you, go get me a new shirt.  And grab a cigarette from the side table.  Only one, you hear!” he shrouded this last part as Leon left the room.

Published 
Written by AveryAttackAfterDark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments