Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Restroom

"A man gets more than he expected during his visit to the local big box store"

44
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a bit more hardcore than my usual fare. Hopefully, I was able to accurately convey an interaction that was more personal than it appears on the periphery. It was a fun one to write, as well. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy the story, send me a comment and perhaps which of the two characters you would want to be. I am down for either, but I think that I am a Steve."

As Steve climbed into his vehicle after his shift at work, he had already decided to take a bit of a detour. He turned in the opposite direction that he normally took on the route home and instead headed out to make his weekly grocery run. Working on the late evening shift, he preferred to shop after work because there was far less traffic inside of the store. Of course, this was long ago in the far-off year of 2018 when such places were open twenty-four hours a day.

After a ten-minute drive, he arrived at the nearest “big box store.” He entered through the grocery entrance, which was the only one open at nearly midnight on a weekday. He wrestled a shopping cart free and once inside the store, took a right turn and started his usual counterclockwise trip through the store.

He was relieved that his shopping cart wasn’t making the usual “clickety-clack” noise that it often did. Unfortunately, halfway across the front of the store, he found that it would randomly turn sharply to the right with seemingly no reason. Already a good distance from the entrance, he decided to simply deal with it instead of swapping out carts. He did, however, keep a lookout for any abandoned carts inside of the store that he could switch it out with.

Steve grabbed a few personal items in the “Health and Beauty Aids” section before quickly skimming the seasonal items on his way around the circle. He also found a few lawn care items that he would need over the summer. From there, he was on to the household section where he needed some replacement light bulbs for his bathroom vanity light fixture.

As he made the long trek to the back of the store and then all the way across to the grocery department, it had become readily apparent that he was going to have to frequent the restroom. It would take roughly an hour for him to finish his shopping, checkout, and drive back home. Steve knew that it would be an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous gamble to take if he were to try to hold it. As much as he detested using public restrooms, it was clear that he didn’t have a choice.

So, as he traveled across the back of the store, he detoured into the electronics department. He stashed his shopping cart out of the way and disappeared into the restroom at the back of the store. He preferred to use that restroom over the one in the front of the store by a wide margin. For whatever reason, it always seemed to be much cleaner and have less traffic.

He casually walked into the restroom and lined up at the first urinal. He pulled down the front of his shorts just far enough to free everything up from any sort of constriction and promptly let loose. His head rocked slightly back in relief as he immediately realized that he had to go a bit more urgently than he originally had thought. Just as things got flowing smoothly, he heard someone else enter the restroom. He quickly tightened up his stance and soon found that he had a “next-door neighbor.” That wasn’t surprising because although there were three urinals, the third one was a children’s urinal that was mounted very low to the ground.

Steve tensed up slightly as the man approached, briefly cutting off his flow. To his surprise, the man was roughly a foot taller than him and African American in heritage. For some that may not seem to be terribly unusual, but the region that Steve lived in was not very culturally diverse. In fact, he only knew of a few African-American families that lived in the surrounding area. It seemed likely that this man had stopped at the store while passing through.

As he tried to get the flow restarted, Steve attempted to get a quick read on the man. He looked to be very slender and a bit younger than Steve, who was twenty-six at the time.

The man was wearing extremely long basketball shorts and had multiple layers of shirts. His hair dangled loosely in short dreadlocks, and he had a narrow but neatly trimmed beard. Steve found him to be slightly intimidating. Still, as he stood there, he started to wonder what this giant-sized man might have been hiding inside of those baggy shorts.

As he started to imagine the possibilities, Steve’s mind began to drift. He had an affinity for many different types of men, but in his less-than-culturally diverse area, the options were severely limited. Although he had seen almost anything imaginable via the internet, he never had the privilege of seeing an African American man’s cock in person.

He started to tense up and he could already feel his heart nervously thumping away as he contemplated taking a quick peek. The absence of a privacy panel between them seemed to work in Steve’s favor, but they were spaced a fair distance apart. He slowly rocked backward and as his gaze drifted to the right, he got a decent look at what he had hoped to see.

From his point of view, Steve could clearly see about five inches of exposed, dark brown meat as it blasted a wide stream of noticeably yellow urine. He surmised that it must have been six to seven inches long in its current “soft” status. He knew that he had to make it quick but found it to be difficult to turn away. The man turned his head in Steve’s direction, causing Steve to immediately face forward once again. He was pretty sure that he had just been caught.

In a hurry to escape, Steve finished up quickly. He hastily put everything back into place and pulled the handle on the urinal. Once again, though, he got greedy. As he turned around to exit, he tried to get another quick peek at the man. Just as he did, the man mumbled, “Do you like what you see?”

Steve froze in place for a moment.

The man reiterated, “I said…do you like what you see, bitch!”

Steve stammered for a bit, not sure of what to say. His heart felt it was going to jump out of his chest. He could have simply walked out of the restroom, but that option never occurred to him. Then, the man turned toward him. His shorts were still held down with one hand, exposing his impressive cock. Steve took a moment to soak it all in. Meanwhile, his own cock had already become completely rigid, and he had to readjust himself.

The man laughed at Steve’s reaction.

“Is this what you wanted to see, boy?” he taunted.

“Yes, sir,” Steve responded meekly.

“Yeah, I thought so. Get on your fucking knees!” he commanded.

Steve was hesitant to get down on the floor. It didn’t seem to be terribly clean, and his shorts were short enough that his bare skin would have to touch it directly. Still, he tentatively followed the man’s direction.

The man approached him and stopped about a foot away from him. Steve studied his cock until the man started to shake it back and forth. A few drops of residual urine splattered as he shook it. Several of the droplets landed on Steve’s face. Then, the man slid forward and smacked Steve across the cheek with his cock. It struck with a wet-sounding splat as it hit hard enough to rock Steve’s head to the side. The process was repeated several times until the man commanded, “Open your mouth, boy!”

The man had an accent that sounded like a combination of southern America and “street.” It had also become apparent that he was intent on dominating and humiliating Steve. Although that hadn’t been something that he had ever experienced before, he wasn’t going to shy away from the opportunity that was being presented.

Steve opened his mouth, and the man immediately stuffed his cock inside it. He grabbed hold of Steve’s head with both hands and started to fuck his mouth with his semi-hard cock. It quickly started to firm up and Steve struggled to handle both the thickness and length. The man would drive it in far enough to make Steve gag on occasion, but not hard enough to bring anything up. He was convinced that the man was doing it more to further assert his dominance than for physical pleasure mostly because Steve was pretty sure that it was one of the “toothiest” blowjobs ever.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

After several minutes, the man seemingly got tired of Steve’s ineffective oral skills and pulled his cock away. Steve gasped for air as he stared at the man’s seemingly fully erect penis. It must have been ten inches in length and, as he had just found while it was inside of his mouth, it was thicker than it previously looked. While it wasn’t wide, its V-shaped underside made its girth larger than it appeared. It looked strangely similar to how it looked while it was flaccid. It still had the same downward curve, but now it jutted straight out at the base before curving downward.

Steve started to raise his hand upward. He wanted to feel the weight of the man’s massive cock in his hand and to rub it all over his face. As his hand neared it, though, the man batted it away. Then he spat on the floor in Steve’s direction.

“Over here!” the man commanded, dragging him to the center of the room.

“Now, get those shorts down…and I mean all the way down,” he followed.

Steve pulled only his gym shorts down, exposing his novelty SpongeBob SquarePants boxer shorts. The man shook his head incredulously at Steve.

Sounding even angrier, he barked, “Motherfucker, when I say to get your shorts down, I mean for you to get them all down.”

“Y…Yes, sir,” Steve responded.

He immediately pulled down his boxers exposing his rigid, red-headed cock as it pinned up the front of his oversized t-shirt. At only five inches long it looked paltry in every aspect as compared to that of his counterpart.

“Turn the fuck around! What makes you think that I want to look at your scrawny little nub? Bend over and get your ass in the air while you are at it,” he ordered.

As Steve complied, a feeling of dread filled him. He had several dildos that he toyed with at home. As impressive as this man’s cock was, Steve owned and had taken a dildo even larger than him. The only difference is that it was after an hour of working up to it and copious amounts of lubrication. He would have neither of those on this day.

He no more than turned around and bent over when he felt the man’s giant hands grab hold of both of his hips and guide him into position. The man pulled his right hand away as he slowly dribbled a mouthful of saliva onto his cock and slathered it around. He directed his curved cock downward with his hand as he gave it one hard shove.

“Nghhh!” Steve cried out as his body lunged forward and his legs buckled simultaneously.

The man held onto him and although Steve moved away slightly, he was unable to disengage himself from his cock. Although he was in serious discomfort, Steve was trying his best to adjust to his formidable partner.

“Tell me, boy, is this the first big black cock you have ever taken?”

“Yes...yes, sir,” Steve answered.

“Well, how do you like it?” the man followed.

“I don’t like it, sir,” Steve groaned. “I love it!”

“Yeah, I thought you would,” the man boasted.

He started to work his cock in and out of Steve’s hole. Each thrust went a little bit deeper than the last. Steve slowly collapsed onto the floor until he was on his knees with his head hovering just above the floor.

The man repositioned himself on the fly as he squatted down and continued his domination of Steve. The bottom of a large, red sneaker found its way against Steve’s cheek and applied pressure, forcing his face to be flush against the dirty tile floor. The man’s right hand grabbed hold of his t-shirt, twirling it around and turning it into a handle to assist him in keeping Steve in whatever position he wanted.

Utilizing his size and long, thin legs to his advantage, the man started to squat downward. His left hand guided his curved member into his prone target with each repetition.

Shortly after this had begun, Steve heard the bathroom door creak, followed by the shuffling of feet. He was in no position to see who it was, but his partner hesitated for a moment.

“Motherfucker, get the fuck out of here! Can’t you see that I’m busy!” he shouted.

Whoever had entered, it seemed that he had been effectively scared away. Steve wondered if it wasn’t a matter of time until a store manager or someone of authority interrupted them permanently.

The man resumed his unorthodox thrusting motion, but now with more urgency. It seemed as if he had the same concerns that Steve had about being discovered.

“Tell me that you love my big, black cock in your ass, bitch!”

Steve did as he was told, but it was a mumbled, unintelligible utterance.

“Don’t stop now! I want to hear you thank me for the gift I am giving you.”

Steve continued to mutter, “Thank you for giving me your big black cock. It’s my honor to serve as your bitch,” over and over again.

As the man’s foot ground against Steve’s face with each repetition, he could hear the fabric of his shirt tear with each yank.

The man withdrew his cock suddenly. Steve could hear him breathing heavily through clenched teeth as he furiously jerked his cock. An overwhelming crumpling sound filled Steve’s head as the toes inside of the shoe pressed tightly against his ear curled up. The man dropped his grip on Steve’s shirt allowing him to slump to the floor.

Guttural groans echoed through the restroom as the man grunted out his orgasm. A plentiful amount of cum sprayed all over Steve’s prone body, splattering most of his torso. The man sounded like he was almost snarling at Steve as he caught his breath.

The shoe was finally removed from the side of Steve’s face, leaving a temporary imprint of the treads on his face. As Steve rolled over, the man looked like he was twenty feet tall and some sort of deity.

Nodding his head affirmatively, the man barked, “What do you have to say to me now?”

Steve wearily looked up.

“Thank you for deeming me worthy. I hope that I served you well.”

“Pathetic!” the man barked as he once again spat in Steve’s direction.

Suddenly, the man started to chuckle. He leaned forward and grabbed hold of Steve’s gym shorts. Wriggling and tugging on them, he rag-dolled Steve around on the floor until they pulled free. Then, he tucked them inside the waistband of his shorts.

As he walked up to Steve, once again, he placed his foot at his midsection and pushed off firmly. Steve rolled over a full revolution before crashing into the wall that the urinals were mounted to. The floor was wet with a combination of water and piss. The man casually walked over to the sink, washed his cock in it, cleaned up, and headed out of the door without saying another word.

As Steve worked his way to a seated position between two urinals, he felt empty in more ways than one. He waited a moment, hoping that the man would return and fuck him even harder and deeper than he had the first time.

When he did not, Steve tried to pull himself back together. As he tried to assess the condition of his mangled shirt, he found a pool of thick, gooey cum. Most of the water content had soaked into his shirt, leaving only the more solid bit of semen remaining. He examined it briefly on his fingers before plunging them into his eager mouth. His free hand grabbed hold of his cock and stroked away aggressively. He blew his own load all over the tile floor before he could even thoroughly lick his fingers clean.

Steve gathered himself and got to his feet. He pulled up his boxers and straightened his shirt as much as he could.

Now all that was left was to walk all of the way through the store in his damp, urine-soaked boxers and tattered, cum-stained shirt. Somehow, he wasn’t embarrassed to do it, though. It was merely a display of who he had become.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments