Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Roommate

"Ethan's roommate discovers his secret fantasy."

32
2 Comments 2
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Just a quick, fun story that is light on the plot and heavy on the sex."

It was a typical Tuesday night and Ethan and his roommate, Daniel, were both relaxing in their dorm room. It was roughly mid-way through the year and although the two boys got along pretty well, they really weren’t friends by any means. To be honest, they really didn’t know very much about each other.

They were both sitting in their beds with assorted electronic devices going and earbuds in when Ethan looked over to find that Daniel had left the room. Always opportunistic when a moment of privacy arrived, Ethan quickly searched his favorite streaming porn site for a bit of inspiration.

He found a video that looked interesting and swiftly slid underneath the covers. The video wasted little time and neither did Ethan as he started stroking away with great enthusiasm. He found himself quickly steamrolling toward orgasm when he looked up to find Daniel standing beside him.

As Ethan jumped in surprise, his tablet slid down the bedspread near his feet. Daniel grabbed it and stared at it for a brief while.

He looked at Ethan and asked, “So, Frat House Fuck Fest, huh? Is that the sort of thing that you are into?”

Ethan snatched the tablet from Daniel’s hands as he tried to remain covered up. While they were roommates and had each seen each other undressed on many occasions, Daniel had certainly never seen Ethan erect and exposed.

“No, no! I, uh, accidentally clicked on that. I was actually watching another video.”

Daniel started to laugh, “Dude, that was the worst excuse that I have ever heard. So, what is the real deal? Are you gay or something?”

Ethan pondered for a minute before saying, “No, I’m not gay. I like girls too.”

“Okay, scoreboard count. How many girls and how many guys have you been with?”

Ethan paused, “Uh, girls are zero, guys are five.”

“And you are jerking off to a porno where some college guy is getting fucked by like six frat boys.”

“Yeah,” Ethan said sheepishly.

Daniel asked, “You want to be the guy getting fucked by all of those guys, don’t you?”

Ethan nodded with a grin on his face.

The two chatted non-stop for the rest of the night. They told each other about all of their assorted sexual experiences, both good and bad. They even continued on after they had turned off the lights and were trying to fall asleep.

Ethan had nodded off for some time.

He was abruptly awakened as the covers were torn off of his bed and he was quickly positioned onto his stomach. There was a body on top of him, pinning him down. Then the person leaned in and asked, “Is this the sort of thing that you want?”

Ethan recognized the voice immediately. It was Daniel. Although Ethan couldn’t see anything, he could tell that Daniel was completely nude and he could feel his hard cock pressing on top of him.

It had been far too long since Ethan had been fucked and he was not in the mood to refuse such an offer.

“Yes! Fuck me!” Ethan groaned.

Daniel raised up to a kneeling position and yanked Ethan’s shorts down to his ankles with one quick motion. Ethan felt a hand reach underneath him, grab his cock, and pull it downward. Ethan’s cock was relatively soft at that point, but he knew that if he got aroused, it would get increasingly uncomfortable in that position.

There was a brief bit of preparation before Ethan felt a slippery, wet cock press against his hole. Clearly, Daniel had been applying some lubricant, which was certainly a good thing. With one firm shove, Daniel drove his cock deep into Ethan’s ass. Ethan gasped and Daniel paused for just a brief moment before starting to thrust away again.

Daniel felt pretty average in size to Ethan. He was certainly large enough for such an impromptu encounter. Ethan suspected that he was wearing a condom because he thought that he had felt that little bit of bunchy, wrinkly texture.

Daniel whispered into Ethan’s ear, “In those videos that you like. They always fuck the guy really hard, don’t they?”

“Yes,” Ethan answered. “Hard and rough.”

Daniel started to thrust away aggressively. Every stroke of his cock ended with a hard slap as his torso slammed against Ethan’s ass. Daniel reached his right forearm under Ethan’s neck and pulled his upper body off of the bed as he pounded away. Daniel continued at a frenzied pace until he started to squeezed Ethan so hard that he thought that he may pass out.

Ethan could feel Daniel’s cock throbbing inside of him. At that point, Ethan knew that Daniel was indeed wearing a condom. He wished that he wasn’t, but understood why a straight guy would wear one for such an experience.

Daniel released his grip on Ethan and he face-planted onto the bed. Daniel collapsed on top of him as both of them were gasping for breath.

“That was the first time that I have ever fucked anybody in the ass. I have to admit…pretty fucking good!”

“Uh, thanks, I guess,” Ethan responded.

“Hey, you know those videos that you like? They don’t just have a guy getting fucked by one dude, do they? The guy gets fucked by a whole series of guys, right?”

“Yeah, usually,” Ethan answered.

“Come in guys!” Daniel shouted.

Ethan couldn’t really see anything, but he could hear several other guys walk into the room. Daniel dismounted and within seconds he could hear Daniel direct somebody to go.

There was a quick squirt of lube and the next guy was inside of Ethan before he could even process what was going on. This guy seemed to be on the smaller side in more ways than one. He seemed very light and his cock was certainly on the narrow side.

“Don’t take it easy on him!” Daniel shouted to the guy.

He quickly grabbed Ethan’s hands and pinned them behind his back. He was thrusting away like a jackrabbit on Ethan’s ass. He seemed to be incorporating a lot of short, quick strokes because he never really seemed to make hard contact with Ethan’s ass.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

After several minutes of furious pumping, the guy planted his cock deep in Ethan’s ass and emptied his load inside of him. This one was clearly not wearing a condom as Ethan felt his hot load fill his hole.

The guy slapped Ethan’s ass and withdrew, leaving a small trickle of cum to slowly trickle down his ass and onto his prone cock and balls.

The next guy was once again on top of Ethan before he knew it. This one was similar in size to Daniel's. As soon as he was inside of Ethan, he put his full body weight on top of him. He locked Ethan in a headlock from behind, as he maintained almost full penetration the entire time. His hips ground into Ethan’s backside hard and slow as he swiveled and mashed Ethan into the mattress with each cycle.

Ethan was kind of enjoying it. It reminded him of how his ex-boyfriend would fuck him. Of course, they were usually kissing throughout.

He got a bit lost in the moment until the guy started to thrust so hard that he pushed Ethan a few inches further up the bed. Ethan heard a deep groan just before he felt a second hot load fill his ass.

As the guy climbed off of him, Ethan immediately felt the ticklish sensation of cum dripping down his taint. He patted Ethan on the shoulder and climbed off of the bed.

There was a brief discussion behind Ethan before the next guy appeared. Ethan felt the cold squirt of lubricant before a rather thick cock introduced itself to him. Ethan groaned and kicked his feet as he struggled to adjust to the girth of the newcomer.

The guy paused for a bit, under Daniel’s direction it would seem, before resuming any sort of motion. Ethan was grinding his face into the mattress as the guy started to pump away slowly. Fortunately for Ethan, it seemed like the fellow was more girth than length.

He seemed to be a rather sturdy fellow. His midsection felt rather doughy on Ethan’s back anyway. He went at Ethan with short, steady strokes. Ethan imagined that while this guy was certainly thick, he was probably only about five inches in length.

Just as Ethan felt like he had adjusted to his new partner, he grabbed Ethan’s hips with both hands. He put all of his weight on top of Ethan. He could feel the guy’s soft belly on the small of his back as he got every bit of his thick cock inside of Ethan that he could. The guy let out a bit of a high pitch and Ethan felt his body rock as he deposited his rather plentiful load inside of Ethan.

Ethan heard a slap ring out before he felt the sting on his ass. The guy exited, leaving a stream of cum flowing from Ethan’s ass. He could feel it covering his prone cock and balls.

Within seconds, Ethan could sense the next guy approaching. If the lineup were to stay consistent, this one would be even bigger than the last. Ethan wasn’t sure how much more he could take.

As the next guy entered, Ethan was relieved to find that he was not quite as thick as the last. Within two strokes, however, he quickly discovered that he was considerably longer.

Ethan felt two large hands on his hips. After several strokes, it was apparent that this guy was quite long as well as substantially thick. He was already as deep as anybody had been and there was no trace of contact on Ethan’s backside yet.

“Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck…” Ethan began to chant.

The man was slowly torturing Ethan as he slowly swayed in and out.

“So tight,” he heard the guy whisper.

The guy kept driving deeper and deeper with no signs of running out of cock. Just as Ethan finally felt him make a bit of contact with his backside, the guy hit his “second sphincter.” Ethan let out a yelp. After a couple of thrusts, the guy hit it again. Ethan again yelped in discomfort. He could hear Daniel say something to the guy.

The thrusting resumed with the guy trying to keep from going too deep. He started to give Ethan long, steady strokes. He could feel the guy’s cock almost completely withdraw and then drive back in to completely fill him up. There was no doubt that Ethan had found his current sexual limitation.

While he certainly didn’t mind it, as long as his friend didn’t go too deep, he couldn’t imagine taking anything any larger for the time being. He heard the man behind him start to groan. Several strokes later, he felt a single blast of cum inside of him. He quickly withdrew and there were several subsequent splashes of cum all over Ethan’s ass, cock, and balls.

The man reinserted his cock for a couple of additional slow strokes as Ethan could feel it still throbbing and pumping away at a more reserved rate.

As the guy dismounted, Ethan whispered, “Thank you.”

Daniel escorted the last guy out of the door and closed it, then he turned on a lamp.

“Are you okay?” Daniel asked.

“I am so good.” Ethan moaned.

“Alright then, well goodnight I guess.”

“Daniel, wait!” Ethan shouted.

Ethan slowly got to a seated position. With his left hand, he gathered a bit of the cum that was either leaking out of or sprayed onto his ass. He started to stroke his cock rapidly as he was hungrily licking his fingers. Within a minute, he had shot his load all over his stomach and chest.

“I’m gay.”

“Yeah, you sure are buddy,“ Daniel chuckled.

The next day, Ethan felt particularly anxious around the dorm. He felt like everybody was looking at him differently, which they probably were. He just wasn’t sure whether it was because they had heard of what had happened the night before or because they had participated.

He was probably equally guilty. He found himself trying to measure up everybody in one way or another in comparison to what he had experienced.

Ethan’s new reputation earned him a significant number of “one-offs” over the rest of the year. He became the dorm’s “go-to guy” for a quick blowjob or fuck.

In addition, Ethan and Daniel staged several other evenings similar to that one. They seemed to get larger and longer as the year went on.

One thing always remained the same, though. Daniel always went first and he always wore a condom.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments