Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret Room

"about the secret room and the horny teen gay"

13
3 Comments 3
47.2k Views 47.2k
364 words 364 words
Famous Story
Dion wore an unusually revealing black tuxedo that evening. It was more revealing than anything Brad had ever seen him wear in public. Being that this was a formal dinner and dance with potential professional contacts, he was reluctant to have him wear it at first. But Dion who is only 16 years old, who had a shapely but very gorgeous 160-pound body, seemed to be very comfortable and confident in the tight tuxedo

In fact, seeing his gay boyfriend in the tuxedo stirred some reoccurring fantasies in Brad who is already 30 years old as they shared a bottle of sparkling wine in their room before heading to the banquet. Throughout their five-year relationship, Brad had toyed with the idea of directly asking Dion to seduce another man.

But instead, he just made what he thought were vague references to his fantasies. Dion, however, being a handsome smart cookie, saw a pattern in Brad's comments and knew that one day, given the right mood and opportunity, he might fulfill his gay boyfriend's deepest wishes.

As Dion and Brad sat at a table with two other couples, Brad noticed that his gay boyfriends's nipples were erect and visible through the shear material. he had small but firm nipples and sometimes would go without noticing that it is erect. With the type of tuxedo he was wearing, he thought he'd be more conscious about it but later found out he wasn't. Not even brief; just his tight pants.

As this somewhat stuffy occasion wore on, Dion got a little tipsy. This dull event was quickly transforming into a stage for Dion's playfulness, all under the watchful eye of Brad who wasn't sure where his gay boyfriend was taking them. Dion danced with several of Brad's colleagues who certainly got more than they had hoped for.

When he returned to his table after one particularly hot dance he appeared slightly breathless. "You're friends have roaming hands," he told Brad as he brushed back his hair with his hand. "Hope you don't mind."

"Think they could tell you have nothing on underneath?" he asked as his heart pounded.

"Yeah, probably," he said with a seductive smile.  to be continue............
Published 
Written by jakenavaro
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments