Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Soldier and The Cleaner Ch 2

"It had only been four days since Thomas took my virginity. Now I may have fucked it all up."

9
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"I haven't seen him since Sunday morning; it's been four days. I wonder what he's doing. Is he thinking of me? Wait! What the fuck? Get out of your head, stupid! Concentrate, pay attention to what you're doing!"

Since the beginning of the season, we'd been struggling to get our game down. The majority of our team was made up of freshmen and sophomores. Then there was me and three other juniors with only one senior, the goalie.

Tonight's match was tight, and it was still scoreless with time running out. The last thing we wanted was to go into extra time or have to decide the game with goal kicks. We just weren't good enough for all that.

Just when it seemed that we couldn't win, we caught a break...

One of our freshman defenders had managed to intercept the ball at the top of our box. With quick thinking, he kicked it out clean to our wingman, who was now in a steady sprint, dribbling down the left-center of the pitch.

As he raced past mid-field, I ran with him at an angle. I was just to his left some 15 yards or so ahead of him. But we still had one defender waiting up in front of me. The defender had to wait because if he jumped one of us too quickly, it would free up the other.

C'mon, c'mon...pass it, pass it. I kept thinking to myself, knowing that I was running out of time. Finally, the defender made his choice, and he chose not to move as we were coming upon him.

Just as I was about to reach him, our wingman lays out a perfect lob pass. It was a perfect kick, and the ball was airborne. I shifted gears as soon as my teammate's foot touched the ball and ran past the last defender without fear of being called for offsides.

The poor guy never stood a chance. We caught him flat-footed. I ran right past him as he tripped when he started turning to run with me. The ball was in the air, and he was down. I knew I had a clean break.

But that pass, that pass was biblical. That fucking ball seemed to hang up in the air for a fucking eternity. It didn't but damn, it felt like it did.

The ball came down softly about five yards ahead of me with almost no bounce. Perfect, I thought to myself. I was in a full sprint, and I was on it. So now it was only me coming down the left side of the pitch, angling towards the top left corner of the box.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see another defender making a direct move on me, but he was too far away. Even with his perfect pursuit angle, he wouldn't reach me in time.

It was just the goalie and me now. What would the goalie do? Would he stay back, or would he rush me? Think David, think, that thought kept repeating itself over and over in my head. No more time to think. I was a split second from having to decide my next move.

One of us had to make a move, then it happened. The goalie blinked; he made his move by running straight at me.

By doing that, he had the middle of the goal back across to the left post, cut off to me. But the far side, oh, that far right-side post of the goal, that side was open.

My eyes opened wide, seeing the opening available to me. They must've looked like two cherries in a bowl of milk. As I entered the box's top left side, I sidestepped to the right, and I unloaded. A perfect kick, hitting a "Lightning bolt," as the announcer on TV would say about my kick, sending the ball on a perfect diagonal trajectory towards the far-right post.

The image of the ball on a line towards the post was the last I'd see of it. Suddenly I felt a body slamming into me. The next few seconds were a blur as I felt my body hit the ground. I rolled with somebody rolling over, then off of me.

As my senses started coming back to me, I could hear the roar of the crowd! What'd I miss?

What I had missed seeing was the ball zipping towards the far post. The goalie, frozen. All the poor bastard could do was watch the ball go right past him because he hadn't covered enough ground. He was still too far back and slightly to the left. He was out of position.

Bang! The ball hit just inside of the right post and ricocheted into the back of the net.

"Goooooooooooal!!" Isn't that what the guy on TV screams?

It was beautiful, and that was all we needed. Ten minutes later, the match was over, and we had just won the right to play in our conference tournament after having started the season playing like shit.

Amongst all the high five's and all the ass patting and hugs, I happened to look up into the stands. There he stood, all six-five of him in his military fatigues, standing tall. He was too far away for me to see the expression on his face, and then just like that, he turned and started to leave.

The goal I had just kicked and the dramatic fashion in which the game had just played out was a thrill. I was extremely excited. But the sight of Thomas watching me made all of that seem like church on a Wednesday night.

I had no clue that he would be there. I barely remember telling him over the weekend about my game. But, as soon as I laid eyes on him, my heart and emotions started racing. He had been all that I thought of for the past four days. He had left me with feelings and emotions that I've never felt before towards a woman. This ate at me and confused me to no end. He's a fucking man! What the fuck is wrong with you? I'd often break my obsessive thinking of him with those final thoughts. 

My excitement and rush of emotions having seen him right at that moment wouldn't last for long; the sensation of a small hand on my ass would see to that.

"God, that was so hot watching you play!" I turned with a half startled look in my eye.

It was Frances Holloway, a very pretty young lady that had been after me all year. I had taken her out a couple of times but couldn't bring myself to give her any more time. Frances wanted a serious relationship.

The thing is, if I know a girl wants to be more than fuck buddies, I won't continue to mess with her. I don't want to deal with the mess afterward. You know, how she wanted more, and all you wanted was just a quick roll; now she's heartbroken, and everyone is talking about how you're an asshole for breaking her heart. Asking you, how could you lead her on like that? Blah, blah, blah. 

Nah, you can keep all that.

"Hey gorgeous, thanks." I just smiled, giving her a quick response. My answers were always short and sweet with Frances.

"So, get dressed, and let's go celebrate. A bunch of us are getting together at Mikes', so hurry up!" I smiled, knowing that I had a split second to answer her without sounding weird.

"Yeah, ok, I'll see you there!" Another quick answer, a big smile, a quick kiss to her cheek, and I'm out of there. I was off, running towards the locker room to celebrate.

Yeah, babe, that's not happening, I thought to myself.

Once the noise had died down in the locker room, everyone started to shower and get dressed. I sat down in front of my locker as I do after every home game. I sat there with my head down, slightly hunched over with my elbows on my knees.

"Great game, man! Makes staying for my senior year worth it."

I could tell you who that voice belonged to in a pitch-dark room, Larry Ruiz, our senior goalie. I looked up, and instantly an alarm was going off in my head, like one of those damn amber alerts that suddenly comes over your cell phone at the wrong time without warning.

Let me explain.

Larry and I have an after-game ritual. First, he'll come over and hand me a bottled sports drink. Then, I'll stand and take the drink in one hand; he gives me the big-bro handshake with the other. So first, our hands make a loud clapping sound as they smack together, then we pull each other in for the big-bro hug. We do this after every game.

See, the thing is, Larry is always naked when we do this. So it's never been a big deal, and it's the same routine after every game, win, lose or draw—the same routine after every game.

But this time, as I heard the sound of his voice and before standing up, I glanced over to find myself at eye level with his crotch. That's when the alarm goes off in my head. For the first time in three years, I notice that Larry isn't circumcised. His cock is big but not the biggest that I've seen. It is, however, very thick, almost as thick as Thomas's cock. Almost.

Typically, none of this stuff registers in my head, but today alarms are going off in my head, and I can't take my eyes off of it. It's dark and the head of his cock, what little I can see of it, is purple. Because it's not circumcised, it makes his cock look like a fat guy wearing a hoodie.

"You ok, bro?" His question startles me as a cold chill instantly comes over me. I suddenly realized that he had caught me staring at his cock.

"Um...yeah, yeah... I'm g-great!" I was stuttering at this point as I struggled to respond while jumping up to take his hand for the big-bro handshake. Just in case you don't remember, I'm not very tall, and while Larry isn't six-five, he's a solid six feet tall.

The next part made my face light on fire with a solid blush. After giving me my big-bro handshake with a big-bro hug, Larry looks me right in the eye and winks. My heart sunk. In the three years of being his teammate, he's never winked at me.

Not once, not ever.

Then he smiles and turns to head back to his locker. But he didn't just let go of my hand. Instead, he held it through his turn, squeezing it as he released it.

Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Those two words were now on a loop inside my head as I did everything I could to remain calm.

I took the drink, opened it up, and started to take a sip when I noticed that my hand was trembling. As I sat back down, I started asking myself over and over question after question in my head; did he catch me looking at his cock?! Why were you looking at his cock? What the fuck is wrong with you!"

Soon after that, one by one, my teammates came by to congratulate me on the game-winning goal. Luckily, I regained my composure and found myself doing something that I had never done before. I was purposely making sure that I wasn't looking below anyone's waist. That's right; I had to keep myself from looking at their cocks.

Finally, I had made it through; everyone was almost gone, I could allow myself to breathe. My last ritual after every home game is that I take my time getting out of the locker room. Always. Today wasn't going to be any different. Usually, when I'm done, there's an equipment manager still hanging around, and he locks up after me. On the occasion when there's not one, a custodian will close up.

Being a star athlete at a major university has its perks.

Finally, my head was clear, and as I was showering, I could allow myself to think back on the weekend. It had been the most intense weekend of my life.

It had been an awakening and a weekend full of firsts. From that Friday afternoon letting Thomas have my virginity and fuck me for hours to that next Saturday afternoon watching a basketball game on his couch and learning to give my first blowjob. I couldn't even get half of his cock into my mouth, but oh how I tried. Then later that night, being woke up from a hard sleep to allow him to mercilessly fuck me with reckless abandon, my weekend was intense.

Flashing to the moment of Thomas cumming in my mouth and the fear that I would choke on it only to hear Thomas's voice telling me to calm down.

"Just swallow what you can, babe, swallow what you can," I remember him saying in a soothing voice as he gently rubbed my back while I regained my composure to finish swallowing his cum. The thought of his one hand on my back, the other pulling my hair from my face. Me doing as he said, all the while swallowing every drop of his cum.

I kept showering with my thoughts racing through my mind, oblivious to my surroundings, I started to recall how intense that Saturday night was, but I stopped myself—instead, choosing to remember how he'd left my virgin hole battered and bruised for days. Today was the first day that I could actually sit down without feeling any of the residue aches from the weekend.

Still, as I showered, I couldn't stop most of the past weekend from coming back to me…

~ ~ ~

I should have known Saturday would be a bit on the intense side from the very beginning. It started with a knock at the front door as I sat on the toilet with the bathroom door open. Then, in the distance, I heard Thomas talking to a familiar voice.

"Yeah, Mary, he's here. He's taking a shit, I think." I remember him saying.

Oh, my Gawd!! Did Thomas tell your sister that you were in the bathroom taking a shit?! A voice in my head was screaming at my consciousness.

"No fucking way!" I mumbled to myself as I felt my heart drop into my testicles.

"Yeah, yeah, no worries. I'll have him call you, or if you want, I'll send him over to your office." I could hear Thomas responding to her, but I couldn't hear her voice.

"Yeah, I caught the little shit in my fridge, but don't worry Mary, he's fine. We hit it off, and he crashed here last night." And with that, Mary was gone.

I finished what I was doing, and the rest of the afternoon, Thomas had a blast watching me squirm over my sister, knowing that I had spent the night with him.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

But he calmed me down enough, and as I said, he taught me to suck cock and fucked me a couple more times over the next twenty-four hours. The last time being when I was getting ready to leave. That Sunday morning, he stopped me at the door and threw me over the armrest of his couch. He aggressively pulled my pants and boxers down far enough to expose my very swollen, pouting, and battered, no longer-a-virgin hole.

There was no lube from a convenient tube lying close by. No sir, only a loud throat-clearing sound after telling me to spread my ass cheeks. Then a slimy glob of spit landing right on my bruised pouty hole.

Within a minute or two, he was buried deep inside of me, and I was crying out in pain and pleasure like some eager cock hungry coed being fucked in a back alley. My asshole was severely bruised, but I loved that last fuck as much as the first one. Then it was over, he let out one loud grunt, and I could feel his cock spewing his cum inside of me.

"Something to remember me by on your drive home." His voice, sounding velvety smooth.

He reached from behind me to turn my face to give me one last wonderful kiss as I pulled my pants up. My ass, full of his cum one last time.

~ ~ ~

"Get out of your head," I mumbled softly to myself as I turned off the water. It was then that I was finally coming back to my senses, clearing my thoughts before stepping out of the shower and making my way back into the locker room.

"Man David, that's what I call taking a shower." That voice. Like a fucking kick to the balls, it hit me. Larry hadn't left. There he was, sitting next to my locker, in his t-shirt and sweats.

"Hey, what are you still doing here?" I asked like some little kid that knew he had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Waiting on you. Thought we could walk over to Mike's and meet up with everyone." I tried to play it off and act like everything was normal, but I knew it wasn't.

I knew deep down in my heart that Larry wasn't there to walk me anywhere. Then something happened. Suddenly I wasn't worried or scared. The fact that he returned just for me started sending mixed signals to my brain. But through it all, I wasn't nervous or scared.

No, I was terrified, not of Larry, of myself.

Deep down inside, I was flattered that he came back for me, and that's what was wrong. That's what terrified me, that I liked that he came back for me.

I'm a guy, so why was I giddy at the attention that Larry was giving me all of a sudden. Thomas, what about Thomas? Now my head was starting to go into overdrive. What's wrong with me. I was acting like a horny little love-sick bitch!

As I tossed the towel that I was using to dry off my hair, I felt the towel around my waist being pulled off. Before I could respond, Larry stood up and was behind me now. My heart started to race! I remember thinking, I should say something; I should stop him!

Too late, his hands were all over my ass.

"Oh, baby, you have the perfect ass." Larry's voice just sent me over the edge.

The lust in his voice, his hot breath on my neck, his hands kneading and massaging my ass were just too much for me. I knew what was coming next as soon as I felt his hand on the middle of my back, pushing me forward to bend me over.

Stop him! stop him! Those words were playing over and over in my head. But instead of stopping him, I moved my feet apart so he could get in behind me.

"Damn it, shorty, I've wanted to fuck this nice sweet ass off yours since you were a freshman." As soon as I heard those words, my face was on fire.

I knew that I was blushing, but I was also so turned on that I didn't care. This man had just admitted to lusting after me for the past three years. The thought of that was intoxicating. So there I was, like some little bitch on the cusp of getting what she craved. My breathing had once again become soft moans.

Larry figured out quickly that he was too tall and I was too short to be able to fuck standing up. So, he dropped his sweats to his ankles and sat down on the bench. He was grabbing my waist and pulling me back to him. Then he started kissing my ass. At first soft little kisses, then wide-open mouth kisses bordering on biting my ass.

Soon I realized that he wasn't biting me, but he was most definitely marking his place. I knew that he was leaving a suck bite on my ass, a hickey. As he sucked that one spot, I started to hurt. Finally, I managed to wiggle free in between moans, his mouth making a loud smacking, suction-releasing sound as it separated from my ass cheek.

"Spread your ass cheeks shorty." Wow, shorty, he called me a shorty, sending my thoughts into a perverse lust.

Shorty is what we called sexy tight petite coeds with their nice round, firm heart-shaped little asses. I had no more shame left in me after that comment. I obediently did as I was told and reached back to spread my ass cheeks.

Larry was prepared; I'll give him that. I turned to look over my shoulder, and I watched as he was squeezing out a dollop of lube from a miniature bottle of KY onto his fat cock. I quickly turned back around as if I was watching a ritual that I was prohibited from observing.

Then as he grabbed onto my waist, I let him pull me back. He was guiding my ass down to that fat cockhead of his. Finally, I could feel it pressing against my asshole.

But not before Larry made one final observation.

"Damn baby, looks like your pussy's been worked hard. That oval looks like tiny pussy lips, baby." That was it, the last straw.

I knew that my hole was still a little purple and pouty, but still. The fact that he noticed it sent me over the edge. I tilted my head back just as I felt his cock head on my hole, and without any help from Larry, I pushed myself down.

I quietly squealed as his cock broke my seal. I was still aching from being fucked all weekend long, and as I said, Larry's cock was really thick but luckily for me, still not quite as thick as Thomas's.

Oh, Thomas, I thought to myself, biting my bottom lip, feeling the sensation that I was about to be fucked again.

It was so much easier taking Larry. His cock wasn't as long or as thick. So it didn't take long at all to bury him deep inside of me as I squatted my ass down between his legs. I let go of my ass cheeks, and instantly my hole had a tight grab of his cock as I worked my hips up and down with my hands locking on to his thighs.

I would occasionally move my hips side to side.

At first, I was moving slow and wiggling my ass, trying to get his cock to find my spot. I had almost given up when I felt it. A deep low groan escaped my mouth. Then I lifted and dropped back down at the same angle, and yes. Another moan escaped me because I had found it.

That was all I needed as I started picking up the pace. First, raising off of him, then slamming myself down with that very same angle so that his cock was hammering my p-spot. Over and over, I kept dropping down on it.

I was no longer bashful. I was moaning loud now because as I looked down at my semi-erect cock, I could see my pre-cum coming out, making a long thin silky string as my cock flopped about.

I was close.

As I lifted myself, I'd tighten my hole, and as I slid down, I would relax it so that I had a nice steady rhythm going.

"Mmm...ay mami, estás bien rica." I have no clue what Larry was saying to me, but I knew he was enjoying my ass, and he wasn't going to last long.

Then I started shaking as my cock started squirting. I was cumming hard, and I was gasping for air as the perverseness of it all came crashing down on me, wave after wave. My fingers were digging into Larry's thighs now as I held on for dear life.

Then right on cue, he blew, and I slammed my ass down hard on him. I wanted to take that fucking cock deep inside of me, as deep as possible. He let out a loud grunt, his breath leaving him for a moment. I could feel my ass resting on his big balls. I leaned my upper body back against him. Sitting on his lap, slowly grinding down in a circular motion, my face was against his. My eyes were closed; I was covered in sweat. My asshole was squeezing, then relaxing my grip on his cock.

Slowly gyrating my ass, milking every drop out of him. Feeling the power that I had over him right at that moment made my cock twitch sending a shiver up my back. I don't have a pussy, but at that moment, it could just as well have been one. At that moment, I owned Larry.

The sensation was overpowering me. I had to catch my breath while I rested on him, his cock balls deep inside of me. I loved how it would still twitch sporadically. I was trying so hard not to fall off of him, then finally, we both held our bodies still. My face still cheek to cheek with his.

Then I started to panic; the shock hit me. What have I done? Fuck! Think of something, quick! My eyes opened wide with that thought.

"Please, Larry, please, I'm begging you. Keep this to yourself, please." I whispered to him, reaching back to slide my hand through his hair and behind his head. All the while, his cock buried deep inside, and me shamelessly continuing to clench and release my asshole. I had no shame. I was milking the last drop of cum from his cock when I'd already squeezed every drop out of him.

I'm begging for his silence, I was telling myself. Yeah, I need to do this to make sure that he keeps his mouth shut. That's why I'm doing this. I continued lying to myself as to why I didn't just get up off of his cock. Fuck he feels so good, the last thought barging into my head before he mercifully responded to my plea.

"David, do you think I want this to get out? C'mon shorty; you're smarter than that." Shorty, again he called me shorty, god that turned me on even more if that was even possible.

With that, he reached up and turned my face to his, and he kissed me. Not a long passionate kiss but a soft, quick kiss. The next sound I heard was a loud slap accompanied by a sharp sting. His hand coming down on the side of my ass, hard!

The sound echoed in the empty locker room, and the instant sting that accompanied it was just the right shock to bring me back from the edge. I'm not sure, but my cock may have twitched again when he slapped my ass.

"Get up, and let's go. Everyone is waiting on you. Plus, that little bitch Frances wants you bad!" Larry was laughing now as he pushed me up off of him. I could feel his cum droll out of my stretched asshole, the sensation of being slimed as some ran down the inner part of my leg.

"You go ahead, and I'll catch up. I need to rinse off," I said to him, and with that, Larry was quickly dressed and gone.

Suddenly I felt cheap. Larry had just done to me what I've done to countless females. He didn't give two fucks about me; he just wanted some ass.

Regret? Embarrassment? Used? Lust? All those emotions battling for my attention, so pick one. One thing was for sure; I felt stupid and, yes, used.

I didn't even bother to shower; instead, I wiped the cum that had run down my leg and wiped my ass with my damp shower towel. I then dressed in a hurry. What have I done? I was very disappointed in myself as I headed out. As I passed the equipment manager's door, a voice startled me.

"Man, you're popular," it was Sammy, a student trainer.

Fuck me, fuck me! I kept thinking to myself.

"Some big guy has been waiting on you for a while now." I froze while Sammy continued talking.

"Yeah, I went back inside to get you, but I saw that you and Larry were going over next week's... game plan? So anyway, I told him you'd be out soon and don't worry. There wasn't anybody else in the building except us three while you two were in there having your... game plan meeting?" The look that Sammy was giving me every time he said the phrase, game plan, wasn't very reassuring.

"Thanks, Sammy," was all I could think to say—all the while feeling that I would have to deal with him sooner, if not later. This motherfucker was not going to fuck with me. Then I went from anger to regret in less than a split second.

Fuck, Thomas? What do I do? I instantly thought to myself.

Before I stepped outside, I thought of Frances and how I wouldn't cross the line with her because I respected her feelings. How I wasn't going to be that asshole that just uses her then dumps her. What about Thomas, you fucking idiot!

As I walked outside into the parking lot, there was Thomas, leaning against his car with that gorgeous smile on his face. My heart was sinking. I have this wonderful man waiting for me and cum dripping out of my ass from some idiot that I had just allowed to use me; fuck me, way to go, dumbass, I thought to myself.

I was emotionally confused right at that moment. I didn't owe Thomas anything, right? It's not like we're a couple or anything. Right? Fuck me, who was I kidding, no matter how you look at it.

I still wound up being the asshole...

 

Published 
Written by reallife4me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments