Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weight Room

"A membership to a local gym provides some unexpected services"

48
6 Comments 6
8.3k Views 8.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about a personal experience that really brought out my submissive side."

As I reached my early thirties, my metabolism had begun to slow considerably. As a result, for the first time in my life, I needed to watch my diet and exercise. I started jogging on a semi-regular basis after work, which was usually around midnight.

I would join a gym in the winter months to get some cardio in when I couldn’t jog outdoors. I usually only exercised on a treadmill or a Stairmaster. I quickly found out that I didn’t like a busy gym for several reasons.

The guys were usually grunting and groaning while weights were clanging and banging constantly. Theoretically, I could have drowned out the noise with headphones, but I had discovered that I jogged at my best with no distractions. I learned to focus on my breathing and keep a constant pace. Music and noise only distracted me from both of those things.

Any women in the gym were usually using the same equipment as me. I quickly was shamed into a position where I felt like I could never even glance in any direction other than straight ahead.

Plus, there was the locker room situation. It seemed like the guys in the worst shape, were the ones that paraded around with little or no clothing on. It was even more uncomfortable if I bumped into a guy that appealed to me. I have always had a rather obvious indicator of when something piques my attention. It was like high school all over again.

Around that same time, a small gym opened up in my town. It was kind of ridiculous that we had a gym. Our village couldn’t even support a grocery store, but somebody had a bad idea and opened up a gym.

I decided to check it out anyway. I had never seen any more than one vehicle in the parking lot, which might have held three cars in total. It seemed perfect for my situation, as I was looking for someplace where I could be completely alone.

I had to go there during the morning hours as that was the only time that they had a designated attendant on duty. One of the owners gave me a tour. He was a mid-life sort of guy who had become obsessed with weightlifting. He and his workout buddies had quickly filled his entire garage with commercial-grade workout equipment. They decided to open a small gym together to help offset the costs of their workout equipment obsession. I would guess that they didn’t even clear enough money to pay the rent.

It was a quick tour, mostly because it was a very small space. Most of the area was designated for weightlifting equipment, particularly free weights, but there were two treadmills and a single Stairmaster machine. That was all that I needed.

The owner seemed happy to let me join the gym on a monthly basis. We quickly agreed on a price and I fronted the first month’s dues. Then, he gave me a quick tour of the locker area.

The gym was essentially exclusive to men. I think that they would probably have allowed women to exercise there also, but they simply didn’t have the space for a separate locker room.

He led me to the back wall and through a doorway. The locker room was a narrow strip that was no more than eight feet wide and extended the length of the building. As we entered the locker room there were two bath stalls to my right, followed by a urinal, a sink, and three shower stalls. The shower stalls seemed to be residential grade, but they were of good quality. I couldn’t help but notice that they had a clear, glass door on them. That seemed unusual to me.

The left side was mostly just a wall that was adorned with several large mirrors. I thought that the mirrors were odd, but they were probably intended for post-workout posing. At the end of the room was a small bank of lockers and a couple of benches. The lockers looked as if they had been reclaimed from a high school. There were about twenty half-length lockers, four of which had locks on them. I assumed that they belonged to the owners.

Everything seemed quite clean and well-maintained. I was confident that the gym would be just what I wanted, even if most people would have scoffed at it.

Eager to try it out, I headed there directly from work that night. Fortunately, my pass-code worked and I headed inside. I enjoyed my workout in solitude, showered, and arrived home in record time. I was rather satisfied with the results.

The next several sessions were mostly the same. But, one day as I was on the treadmill a large, jacked-up, four-wheel drive pickup pulled up next to my car. It rocked noticeably as somebody got out. It was a stocky fellow who was wearing shorts and a muscle shirt in the middle of winter.

He entered through the front door and glanced in my direction as he headed into the locker room. Several minutes later, he returned. He claimed a weight machine behind me. Almost immediately, the room was engulfed with the sounds of his grunts, groans, and the clanging of weights.

I finished my workout soon afterward. As I walked past the guy, he had an obvious erection underneath his spandex shorts. It wasn’t the first time that I had seen these “lifter” guys in such a state. I think that some of those guys enjoy their workouts a bit too much.

A bit annoyed by the interruption, I just put my street clothes on and headed home to shower, which was only about two minutes away.

Unhappy that my workout had been interrupted, I started to adjust my workout time over the next several sessions. Pushing my time back an hour seemed to work, and I was enjoying my exercise time again.

I had just finished my workout a few days later. I started to feel comfortable in the locker room as I always had the place to myself.

In an effort to speed things along, I simply removed my clothes, placed them on the end of the bench, grabbed a towel, and hopped into the closest shower.

I had nearly finished my shower when I heard the door to the locker room shut. I looked over and it seemed to be the same guy that I had seen before.

He was changing into his workout gear, but he was sitting on the bench just in front of my shower. With the clear glass door, it felt like I was putting on some sort of private show for him. I tried to keep my back turned as much as possible and I extended my shower for quite a while, hoping that he would leave.

Still stalling for time, I turned the water off and grabbed the towel. I mostly toweled off inside of the shower stall, still keeping turned away as much as possible. I finally gave up on waiting for the guy to leave and stepped out of the shower.

The guy was sitting on a bench with his phone out. It seemed a bit strange for him to have his phone out for that long in a locker room, but I didn’t get the impression that he had been taking pics or anything like that.

As I walked past him to get to my locker, he stood up and extended his hand. I have never been very adept at tying a towel around my waist, so I was holding it in place with my right hand. I had to swap hands and pin the towel with my left hand in order to shake hands with him. There was a quick exchange of names, his was Scott.

Scott once again seemed to be a bit excited. I wondered what he had been doing on his phone. I apologized to him for leaving my clothes out at the end of the bench. He didn’t seem to be bothered by it, though.

I tried to tuck my towel in, but as I was trying to open my mini-combination lock, my towel fell to the floor. I tried to hurry up and get my bag out of my locker when I could hear Scott moving behind me. I assumed that he was heading out, which was what I was hoping for.

I heard him mumble behind me, “I know what you need.”

I wondered if he was on his phone again. Just as I went to turn my head, I felt two hands on my hips. They pulled me backward as they lifted me slightly. My balance shifted backward and my legs went outward to counterbalance.

Before I could have any sort of reaction, Scott dropped me down on his now-exposed, erect cock. It was completely dry and reasonably thick. It drew every bit of the air out of my lungs as he dropped me all of the way down.

He immediately started bouncing me up and down with minimal effort. I felt like some kind of human fleshlight. My body was locked up and I found myself barely able to move.

Scott toyed with me for several minutes before emptying his load inside of me. He finished with a lot of grunting and growling as he relinquished his grip on my hips. He began thrusting for the first time as he pulled me into him, burying every bit of his cock inside of me.

After a bit of hard breathing, he picked me back up and placed me on my feet. I stumbled on my weak legs and had to brace myself against the lockers. Scott grabbed my towel from the floor and wiped his cock off. Then he pulled up his workout shorts and started to head for the door.

“You are my new workout partner,” he barked. “Be here tomorrow at eleven-thirty.”

He disappeared as I wondered, “What in the hell had just happened?”

I thought to myself that he was a brave fellow attempting anal with a completely unprepared partner. Fortunately for both of us, things went well.

I hopped back into the shower to quickly clean up from that little romp. I wondered if I hadn’t inadvertently riled Scott up by keeping my back turned to him. Perhaps he had thought that I was showing off for him or presenting him an offer. He certainly was a bit forward with his approach, but I decided that I would give it a go.

I put my clothes on and headed out. Scott was on a weight machine, grunting and banging away. As I neared the door, he stopped.

“Eleven-thirty tomorrow! Don’t be late!”

He started to chuckle as I left. I didn’t give him the satisfaction of looking back.

The following day, I hurried home from work to finish preparing for my “workout.” The time was a bit tight since I had to make sure that I was ready for more than just a standard workout. I got there at almost exactly eleven-thirty. Scott’s truck was parked out front.

He was waiting for me as I entered the locker room. He was sitting on the bench with his phone out and simply commanded, “Take your clothes off.”

I pulled out my gym clothes and tossed my street clothes in my gym bag. As I turned around, Scott was waiting for me. He forced me to my knees and stuffed his cock into my mouth. His cock mimicked his physique. It was quite thick and stocky. It was probably a bit under six-inches long, but I struggled to fit my hand around it. Not surprisingly, Scott was quite aggressive, once again. His thickness was a bit of a challenge, but fortunately, his length was manageable.

After a bit, he was ready to step things up. He pulled me to my feet and turned me to face the lockers. Within seconds he was sliding his cock inside of me and slamming away. Fortunately, this time I had some saliva to lubricate things and I was a bit more prepared.

He went full speed for the duration. My hands and arms ricocheted off of the metal lockers and made a hell of a racket. I was quite sure that anybody within a city block would have heard us.

Much like the previous day, he finished deep and loud. Then he cleaned himself off and headed for his workout.

I took a quick shower before heading to the gym. Scott directed me to a treadmill in front of him. He would randomly bark out things like “I’m gonna fuck that ass!”

He was wearing a tank top with just a pair of compression shorts. I was pretty sure that most people wear something over them, but not Scott. He certainly didn’t seem to be hesitant to show off his thick cock, which seemed to be fully erect for most of the workout.

LynDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LynDavis

I kept going until Scott finished his workout. We wiped down our equipment and Scott hit the locker room seconds after me. He had stripped off his shirt within seconds and he left the rest of his clothes scattered within a minute.

He gave me an imposing look as I was lagging behind him. I hurried up and stripped everything off and tossed it into my locker. I was feeling a bit intimidated and my limp cock seemed to shrink in fear as Scott approached me.

The next half-hour went by like a blur as Scott dragged and carried me from one end of the locker room to the other and back again. He would frequently stop in front of one of the mirrors to watch himself and occasionally flex as he sexually dominated me.

It finished in a flurry as Scott lifted me up from behind. His hands gripped my thighs as he carried me in front of a mirror. He bounced me up and down, sometimes thrusting in synch with the motion.

He seemed to enjoy watching my cock flop up and down as he manipulated me. While it certainly wasn’t completely soft, it wasn’t hard either as it had received no stimulation at all. It flopped all over the place as it slapped against me randomly.

I knew that Scott was nearing climax when he stopped manipulating me and started to pump furiously. He was hammering my ass hard and fast. I could feel his balls slap against me with every thrust. The sharp sound ricocheted throughout the locker room and was quickly chased by the next. By the time that he finished, I was ready for him to stop as his balls had pounded my taint until it was sore and had become a bright shade of red.

Once again, he finished with a lot of noise and some very hard and deep penetration. Scott lifted me up slightly and his softening cock slipped free. His load was dripping out of me as he lowered me to the ground. My legs were so weak that they wilted and I fell down onto my hands and knees.

Scott turned on a shower and was inside of it and lathering up before I had even risen to my feet. It was at that moment that I realized what this arrangement was to be.

We showered and headed out of the locker room at slightly different times.

The next two weeks were mostly on repeat for about four days per week. I had decided to embrace this arrangement for what it was. It was incredibly impersonal and Scott was certainly not what you would call a considerate partner.

Even though he had no hesitation in fucking another guy in the ass multiple times a week, Scott wasn’t gay. He was merely an alpha in every sense of the word. I sensed that he would have much preferred that I had been female, but I was available to service his cock so I was the one that received it.

Every session was much the same. I arrived and was on the receiving end of a “quickie” session. We had our workout which was followed by a marathon, hardcore fucking which lasted well over a half-hour.

Scott was getting increasingly demanding that I comply with his every whim. He ordered me to wear only a pair of compression shorts, much like him, during our workouts. The workout became his version of foreplay as he would direct me to do whatever revved him up.

I found out from Scott that there were a couple of security cameras in the gym. He was one of the four owners and some of the weightlifting equipment belonged to him. That was why he didn’t interact with me while we were on the gym floor.

Besides his demanding nature, Scott never offered any sort of sexual reciprocation. I tried to make the best of the situation, attempting to pleasure myself whenever I could break a hand free. He never even touched my cock unless it was accidental contact as he was maneuvering me around.

I tried to work with the arrangement as much as I could, though. He had incredible stamina. I had never had a partner before who could pump that hard and fast for thirty to forty-five minutes, so I tried to embrace it for what it was, at least for a while.

Roughly three weeks into our adventure, I arrived at the gym only to find two cars already in the parking lot. It was the first time that anybody else had ever been around. I cautiously entered the gym to find nobody around. As I walked into the locker room, I heard Scott and another man joking around.

The newcomer, Chris, promptly introduced himself. He was an outgoing, personable man who was the sort of guy who immediately endeared you to him.

Chris was another of the four owners of the gym. He was probably forty years old and he had a more balanced, athletic build. Once we exchanged introductions, the guys urged me to get ready for a workout.

The guys already had their gear on, which left me to change in front of them. I realized that I didn’t have my regular workout gear in my bag, I only had the shorts that Scott had requested that I wear. I had no choice except to put that on. I stripped down and put my shorts and workout shirt on.

We headed out to the gym as a group. Scott and Chris mostly interacted with one another, leaving me to have a good workout for once.

As our workout session wound down, we huddled around and talked for a bit. We headed to the locker room and slowly stripped down as the conversation continued. There still had not been any indication that Chris knew what had been going on between Scott and me.

Scott was the first to get naked. He stood there stroking his cock as we chatted, acting as if it was normal behavior.

Without any indication of his intent, Scott approached me and started to maneuver me against the lockers as he frequently did. He slid his cock inside of my ass and immediately started pumping hard and fast. It was a bold move to do such a thing just several feet away from his friend. Chris clearly knew what was going on with us at that point, even if he hadn’t previously.

Scott was always aggressive, but it seemed obvious that he was eager to show off for his friend. He battered me for several minutes before hesitating for a bit.

“See, I told you that he can take a pounding,” Scott boasted and then quickly resumed the action.

I turned back to see that Chris was pulling his shorts down. He had a long, lean cock that appeared to be on the rise.

Chris answered, “Yeah, I can see that!”

Scott maneuvered me around into several different positions, clearly showing off for his friend. I tried to keep an eye on Chris and his reaction. His cock was on a slow rise and it was a unique looking one.

It was quite long and had a sharp downward curve. Although it was probably about nine inches long, because of its curve, it must have only been six inches from its base to its tip. It looked much like a poorly-drawn rainbow.

I saw Chris pull a condom out of his gym bag and try to maneuver it down his beautiful but crazy-looking cock. Shortly thereafter, Scott stopped and stepped away. Chris approached me slowly.

Chris was much more delicate with me than Scott was. He positioned me with my head pointed toward the floor. There were moments when the expression ‘sticking it in sideways’ seemed to apply.

There were also moments when it seemed incredibly pleasurable.

Chris was able to probe his cock all of the way in within a few strokes. Although his cock seemed to mostly hold its form, it had a bit of a squishy exterior. It seemed like he struggled to get it completely rigid and that probably actually made the experience better, at least for me.

He went at it for roughly ten minutes before passing me back to Scott. At that point, I knew that I was in for a long, hard pounding.

Scott pulled me out of the corner and to the open area in front of the showers. It was a frequent spot for him to fuck me as it was in front of a large mirror. He had his second turn at me before handing me back over to Chris.

The entry was interesting once again, but it went more smoothly than the first time. I wondered how much Chris’ cock conformed to my body once inside.

Roughly five minutes into our second session, I started to feel a tickle at the base of my cock. Several strokes later I looked down to find that my cock had begun to drip.

“Don’t stop!” I gasped as I was trying to catch my breath.

“Looks like I found the spot, right there,” Chris replied.

I could tell by his response that this was not the first time that he had achieved that result. For me, it was only the second time that I had been milked by a partner’s cock. It is a bit of an odd sensation, but it is one that I really enjoy anytime that I manage to achieve it.

I stared downward and watched as my slowly dripping cock started to pour out a steady stream of watery seminal fluid. It splashed off of the tile floor and all over my feet, leaving a slippery puddle underneath me.

Chris confirmed that I had finished before handing me back over to Scott. I am not sure that Scott even knew what had happened as he wasn’t paying much attention. I had him move me to another area while Chris dried the area with a spare towel.

The guys passed me back and forth for over an hour before Scott emptied his load inside of me. Scott handed me back over to Chris, then he grabbed a towel and started showering while Chris and I finished up.

Chris lasted another ten minutes before he finally came. I could feel his curvy cock straighten slightly and then snap back into position inside of me. His cock already seemed to be mostly flaccid as it squirmed its way out of my hole.

Chris guided me to an upright position. As I turned around, I could see that his condom was bulging with a plentiful load of cum.

I decided to express to Chris how much I enjoyed the experience with him. I dropped to my knees, tugged the condom off, and quickly stuffed his cock into my mouth. I licked every bit of cum that I could find from his cock and then stuffed the entire thing into my mouth. It was quite soft, so I was able to manage the entire thing relatively easily.

I wondered if I would be able to initiate another erection out of Chris, but it didn’t seem to be happening. I was beginning to feel that he had some issues with getting and maintaining an erection. After a minute or two, Chris said that we should get our collective showers. He helped me to my feet and we hit the showers.

After that night, Scott and I resumed our usual schedule. At that point, I was getting bored with our routine, but I stuck around hoping that Chris would show up again.

It was roughly two weeks later when Chris rejoined us. It was much the same as before and Chris was able to successfully milk me once again. At that point, I knew that he was the best fuck that I had ever had.

During a moment alone I asked Chris if he wanted to have a one-on-one experience with me. I could tell that he did, but he was reluctant to move forward with me because, apparently, I was Scott’s property.

I continued the routine for roughly another month. Scott and I had slowed our schedule down quite a bit over the last couple of weeks. Chris joined us on two more occasions.

It was a fun time overall and both guys had their positives. I have never gone back to the gym, though.

It is still in business…somehow.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments