Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Third time with my room mate

"The third time Matt and I were alone 100% true"

25
6 Comments 6
33.1k Views 33.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
About a week had passed since my roommate Matt and I had finally played alone togetherand things were back to normal, but there was definitely much more sexual tension around the house. It was a Tuesday evening when Matt came home around 8 pm, and I was in the kitchen

"I'm gonna take a shower, you wanna play after?" he said.

I immediately felt a rush come over me.

"That sounds like fun," I said.

Matt showered in his bedroom bath and I took one in the hall bathroom. When I finished, I decided to just leave the towel around my waist. Matt came in about 15 minutes later, wearing gray briefs. I could see the outline of his thick cock. I felt myself getting very excited, like we had never been alone before.

"You wanna try some kinkier shit this time?" He said kinda laughing nervously.

"Yeah I do Matt." I said, as I felt myself getting hard under the towel.

"Surprise me." he said, with a smile on his face.

I thought to myself that now was the time to see how far this would really go. He slipped off his underwear and I told him to lay on the bed. I shut off the lights, except for the closet light. As he laid there I got to see his amazing cock as it began to get thicker. I let the towel slip from my waist.

"Damn dude,your already hard." Matt said

I decided not to waste any time, I got on all fours next to him on the bed and took the head of his cock in my mouth.
This time I made sure I was closer to his upper body than before. I sucked his head gently before licking down his shaft and moving my tongue over his balls.

"Fuck, yes." I heard him say.

He did what I was hoping, moving his hand under me and cupping my balls. It felt so good to have his hand on me. I stroked his shaft with my hand and put the head back in my mouth. I felt Matt take my cock and stroke it.
It felt wonderful as I moved my hips and moaned a little, so he would know how much I liked it. I felt his hand move back on me a little. Then he slide it back more and touched my asshole. This sent a jolt through me, it felt so good, I thought I might cum right then.

"You like my finger on your asshole?" Matt said.

"Uh huh.' I said with his cock in my mouth.

He moved his hand and licked his finger, then put it back on my butt. Now his finger was wet and he was making circles around my asshole.

"Fuck that feels good." I looked up and told him.

This feeling made me want to suck him faster, but I didn't want him to cum yet so I intentionally slowed down and licked his balls again. With Matt paying so much new attention to my asshole, I had an idea what we would end up doing. He pulled my leg over him so I was straddling him over him chest, with my butt facing him.

"Show me your ass." he said.

I was still kinda surprised to hear him say it, but I was so turned on. I slide down on him a little and bent as far as I could. I could feel our hard cocks touching each other. I moved my hands back and spread my ass for him.

"Oh, fuck yes Jay!" he said "That's so damn hot." he moaned.

I felt his wet finger on my asshole, teasing the edge, feeling so good. My girlfriend had played with my ass a little before, but Matt felt even better. I then felt his wet finger slip inside me. It didn't hurt like I thought it might. I was so turned on I think I was totally relaxed.

"Is this ok? Do you like this?" Matt said, in an almost sheepish voice.

"Its very okay, Matt." I said. Then I thought, what the hell and said, "It feels so good, you can put anything you want in there."

I could barely believe what I had just said.

"Really?' Matt said.

"Yeah." I told him.

"Mmmmm, I've never fucked a guy before." Matt said

"I've never been fucked before, but I think I want you to." I told him.

"Let me get some lube from my bedroom." he said.

I rolled off of him and he quickly ran out of the room. I was thinking "Am I really gonna do this? Is he gonna freak out and not come back? Am I gonna really do this." Matt came back in less than a minute later with a tube of gel from his nightstand. I was sitting on the corner of the bed, leaning back on my elbows. He put lube all over his cock and watched me intently. It was so hot watching him and knowing his cock was hard from me.

To my surprise he dropped to his knees, between my legs and began to suck my cock. This was the first time he had ever had his mouth on me. To be hones,t I wasn't sure if he ever would. His mouth felt very good, but he didn't spend much time on me. I think he was curious and wanted to make my cock feel as good as I made his. I didn't mind, honestly I think I liked sucking his cock even more. After a couple of minutes Matt stood up.

"How should we do this?" he asked me.

I wasn't really sure either, so I decided to move back and lay missionary. I opened my legs and stroked my cock a little. I could tell Matt was getting a little nervous. Thinking back, if anyone should be nervous, it should have been me! I decided to try to help out a little.

"Matt, are you gonna put that big cock in me?" I said, knowing how dirty talk excites him.

"Mmmm yes I am." he said

"Put some lube in my ass, finger it a little." I told him.

He grabbed the bottle and put some on his fingers. It was cold, but it warmed up fast. His finger all over my asshole felt so good. He reached up and stroked my shaft while he fingered me. It felt so good I almost came, I had to think about other things while he did it. Finally he moved closer and I lifted my legs.

"Go slow, okay? I wanna feel you inside me." I said

He eased the head around the rim. It felt so good and I could feel the warmth.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Then he slid the tip in. I gasped a little as it went in me, but I was surprised it didn't hurt at all. He held it still in me for a few seconds.

"Can I put it all the way in?" he asked me.

"It feels really good, put it all the way in." I said to him.

He slowly pushed his cock in me. As he did, I felt my hard cock twitch and a warmth come over me. He slide it in and out several times slowly.

"Fuck dude, you feel tight." he said.

He went a little faster as I got used to him inside me. He told me later it was like the first time he did anal with his girlfriend, but I seemed to like it more. As he went a little faster I stroked my cock more. I watched as he looked down to see his dick going in and out of my asshole. I loved the wet sound of his cock going in and out of me.

"You like fucking me?" I said to him.

"Fuck yes Jay, you naughty motherfucker." he said.

He was still going slower, but he seemed to really like it. Matt got into a rhythm and it actually felt really good, my cock had gotten softer, but the stimulation from his cock in me felt great. He fucked me like this for quite a while. I remember being so turned on that I was making him feel this way, and thinking that this is how his slut girlfriend must feel when he fucks her pussy. Matt leaned down and put his head on my shoulder. I could feel him breathing heavy on my neck. Then he kissed my neck a little. I could tell from his rhythm and breathing that he was close to exploding. He moved over and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I was surprised. I had sucked his cock three times in the last few weeks and he had his cock in my ass, but for some reason him kissing me surprised me!

"I 'm gonna cum soon, where do you want it?" Matt said as he stopped kissing me.

"Where do you want to cum" I asked him. Before he could answer I said "Cum inside me."

"Oh, fuck yes!" he said

He put his head on my shoulder again and pumped a little faster and harder. I then felt a warm sensation inside me as he moaned. He laid on me for a minute, then slide his cock out of me. He stood up and used the towel I had been wearing to clean his cock off. I touched my cock while he did, but I think it was kind of awkward for both of us. I was hoping he didn't regret what had happened and I would be left to jerk off alone. Finally he broke the tension.

"Do you wanna cum?" he said.

"Uh huh." I said as I watched his soft cock between his legs.

"You want me to jerk you off?" he said

"Or fuck you." I said laughing a little.

"Um, not now, maybe sometime, we'll have to see." he said.

I knew he didn't want to, but I had to ask.

"Can I maybe rub it on your butt and cum." I said, almost like I was negotiating.

"You mean like rub it on my cheeks and cum on there?" he said

Fuck, just hearing him say it like that was hot.

"Yeah, just like that." I said.

"Ok." Matt said.

Matt laid down on his stomach on the bed. I straddled his legs and moved up to his butt. It looked so hot. Its firm from his running, his dark complexion and tall body laid out on the bed. I felt like I was more in control now, and I kinda liked it. I smacked his ass cheeks with my cock a little and stroked it until it was throbbing hard. I lowered a little, so my balls were touching the bottom of his ass.

"Can I put some lube between your ass cheeks and rub it between them? I promise that's all I'll do." I asked him.
He turned his head over on the pillow and smiled a little.

"Yea, that's cool, but don't try to put it in." he said, laughing a bit.

"I won't." I said.

I reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube on the bed next to me and squirted a little bit between his cheeks. I remember thinking that I didn't want too much, or the friction would be gone. I stroked myself a little more, then slide my cock between them. My cock looked so good on his ass. Matt's firm ass and his short smooth black hairs on it looked so hot with my cock sliding up and down his crack. I so badly wanted to slip it down and feel his asshole on my cock, but I knew this would be over if I tried. I didn't last long, the sight was too good. I pushed down on his back and leaned over for more friction.

"Your gonna make me cum, Matt." I said. At this point it really felt like I was fucking him.

All those times I had thought about it, as far as I was concerned, I was fucking him. I remember thinking how I bet your little girlfriend probably never imagined three weeks ago, when she asked me to join the two of you that You'd blow off a night with her to fuck me and that I'd end up grinding my cock between her boyfriend's ass cheeks.

"Yea, cum Jay, put it on my butt." Matt said.

I felt it well up in my balls, then shot a sticky load of cum across his butt and on his lower back. I was out of breath and sat on top on him for a minute.

"Damn dude, that was a lot." Matt said, and looked back at me.

"Thanks for letting me do that." I told him.

"Thanks for everything else!" he said smiling at me.

I got the towel and cleaned him up, then cleaned myself up. I was a little awkward again, neither of us knowing what to really say of do. He eventually got up and went to clean up. When he left I could feel the lube and cum in my ass. At that point I actually felt like a chick that had just gotten fucked....and it was actually hot! I took another shower and went to bed. The next morning my ass did hurt a little, it wasn't bad, but I could tell I had had 7 plus inches in me. As usual the next day it was a little weird, but each time we play it gets less so.

Published 
Written by runner_1099
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments