Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Together Cowboys | Gay

"The cowboys deserved a better surprise after their fight."

5
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

At Sheridan Saloon in Wild West Town...

Into the old bar they went, they strolled over to the noticeboard to find anything new to fight in the western desert. The time was getting late but not too late to watch the sunset. A few voices chattered and laughed, albeit not as many as the evening would hold in the saloon.

Upon the posting board appeared to be a mark, it was an active monster that the cowboys had to defeat today. It was something they always did; it was their greatest hobby to do together. Before moving onward, the two cowboys gave each other a kiss... that was something they'd never forget to share.

"More goons for us, Randy," Jimmy huffed. It was always goons out there in the desert, Jimmy thought, albeit rare monsters did show up in the desert from time to time.

"Let's do it, Jim," Randy smiled as he patted his partner on the back. "It's an excuse for us to be together in the desert... like always."

Plus, Randy wanted to avoid a certain loud-mouthed woman.

"Why? We're barking at a knot. We need to come up with a better plan. We need better monsters," Jimmy stated. He turned his back to the noticeboard, now checking the remaining ammo in his revolver. Four bullets on backup, that wasn't so great.

"It's nice to see you cowboys again but keep your guns away," the barmaid ordered Jimmy before serving a round of beers to the few lumberjacks sitting at the bar.

"Sorry, Sheridan," Jimmy apologised to the barmaid and went on to do as he was told by putting his gun away.

"Just think of the ballast, Jim. Goons might be too easy for us, but they could give us somethin' that we need," Randy remained positive.

"Alright, sure. Let's gitty-up!"

Exiting the saloon, the cowboys climbed onto their stallions and immediately darted for the desert ahead. Tumbleweed passed them as they galloped, but that was nothing unusual in this town.

The cruel sun beat down, its one malevolent eye unblinking, and the sky was its co-conspirator with not even a wisp of cloud to soften the harsh rays. Each step sunk into the searing sand, the air was thick and hazy, each breath like drowning in the larva. They were still feeling hot with the sun... and each other's company.

On the plains, they called it "big sky." Unlike the city to the west that was penned in by snow-capped mountains, here one could see blue in every direction to the horizon; where it met with the golden colour of the wheat. All that punctuated the dichromatic scheme was the odd lonely tree situated just beside the oasis. This lonely tree never possessed any green leaves, it remained bald.

As they entered the western desert, they spotted the goons right in their path.

"Hold your 'tato! There are four of them; they're loaded, and we only have four bullets on backup. We need to find more barkin' irons or magazines," Jimmy announced. "You know how sneaky these rascals are."

Jimmy's horse, Daisy, neighed in response to Jimmy's remark. The cowboy dismounted from his horse for a minute, and now he felt the hot sand against his heavy ranch boots. When wearing these ranch boots made out of cowhide leather, he really felt his feet sweating inside them.

"We can easily take them out with four bullets," Randy stated as he glanced over to Jimmy wandering to the bald, lonely tree. Randy's last gun was snatched by an enemy in this desert, and therefore he remained weaponless.

Locating a random brown barrel sitting in the sand by the lonely tree, Jimmy dived into the cask and pulled out revolvers loaded with very little ammo. One gun had two bullets on backup, whilst the second merely had one bullet stored. Well, this brown barrel was calling them after all.

"Hey, look!"

Throwing Randy a pistol, and now they were both finally ready to blast their opponents to an endless sleep. Randy checked the ammo inside his pistol, and he found only one bullet on backup. Very little ammo, yet Randy believed they were bound to get this job done for another day.

Suddenly, a noise of two gunshots caught two enemies on the way. This, of course, aggravated the other two goons and they came charging towards the cowboys by the oasis, these goons even pulled daggers out of their pockets. Jimmy blasted a bullet in the direction of the remaining goons, albeit missed. He quickly leapt onto his horse, Daisy, and yelled out to his partner in the act.

"Randy, get away!" Jimmy ordered.

With his own horse, Randy raced with Jimmy to an area further away from the goons to give them a chance to have a breather.

However, one goon was too fast on its feet.

Jumping off his horse, Jimmy took this as an opportunity to tackle the goon into the sand; all whilst his strong hands twisted its head in an angle to snap its neck. Randy sent a bullet into the final goon's head to finish it off.

"At last, these fools left behind what we need," Jimmy grinned as he went on to search for any valuables in the goons pockets, "I bet there's squat exciting; they probably only 'ave some ammo."

"You mad? Ammo is what we need, partner," Randy reminded as he dismounted from his horse to help Jimmy.

With that guess, the supposed surprise was indeed more ammo to add to the collection. What was the point of that? Jimmy mused with a grumble. With that mishap to one side, the cowboys deserved a better surprise, a better reward.

Sweat seeping from his pores, the cowboy stared at the man beside him from under his wide-brimmed hat. His hand kept hold of his gun in case any more goons were anywhere in sight, and knowing his luck he was probably right.

"What are you thinking, Jim?"

"Shall we go to that tree over there and rest for a bit? Not for too long, though," Jimmy suggested. "I'm in the mood for together time - you and I."

Luckily for them, it was almost sundown, but it seemed like Randy simply couldn't wait for them both to head back to the saloon in Wild West Town. Oh no, he believed it was their time now — right now — to play their own little ditty.

Over to that one lonely tree sitting by the steel-blue oasis, Randy sunk down onto his knees to please Jimmy's little friend by giving him one of those "mouth presents", he knew just how Jimmy liked it. His wandering hand unzipped Jimmy's trousers and out came his penis. His penis appeared erect, hard, just waiting to be used.

Leaning his back against the tree, Jimmy let out a groan at Randy's touch. He closed his eyes for a moment, just wanting to feel Randy's tongue. Randy's hand gripped on the base of Jimmy's penis, he started by licking at the tip, running his tongue over the slick slit, and a pearl of pre-cum was already waiting to be licked up. Jimmy shivered, his gaze fixed on Randy below. His breath felt hot like the sun.

This felt good after fighting so many goons; this felt good for them both.

Inch by inch, he wasn't even waiting until he was ready to allow the tip of Jimmy's penis to greet his throat, he just went for it in a heartbeat. He swallowed Jimmy's eight inches, as experienced as he was, seconds before massaging the length with his tongue and lips.

Even though the heat of the late afternoon sun was enough, Randy caused Jimmy to sweat even more. Jimmy tore off his poncho scarf and shirt to bare his torso, soon dumping those clothes onto the sand beneath him. Healthy build, toned and covered with dark body hair; Jimmy looked like the right kind of man to take down any bad guy. Randy kept his gaze fixed on Jimmy's, simply admiring the fierce cowboy.

Never did Randy gag, his throat could take on Jimmy's manhood any day. His tongue teased the hard, veiny flesh, and his warm mouth made Jimmy feel all the hotter. Jimmy's hand could have braced Randy's scalp from under his hat, though Jimmy chose not to. Jimmy swung his head back, moaning out to the sun with this orgasm. It was a well-deserved mouth present, that's for sure.

Hot semen shot into Randy's throat from this wild wet kiss, and shortly after that Jimmy zipped up his pants.

Rising back up to his feet, Randy grabbed the back of Jimmy's sweaty neck and met his mouth with a kiss. A big, sloppy kiss. They melded their lips together, tasting each other's saliva. Jimmy held around Randy's torso, keeping him held close and there was no breath left between them. They both shared a hot, mean kiss.

"Shit," Jimmy spat under his breath behind the kiss. His eyes caught something on the way that looked far too familiar. "Randy, stop it!"

Suddenly, Randy came to a halt as they were interrupted by more freaking goons. That wasn't a surprise. Guns equipped, Jimmy went for the nearest goon and threw a pistol over to Randy in the process. With only two bullets on backup in this pistol, Randy aimed to take down another.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!


"Let's go back to Wild West Town, Randy," Jimmy swathed an arm around the other male. He couldn't wait to hit the saloon this evening and have a few beers with Randy. He wanted to melt into the saloon tonight, move around as easily as the smoke and engage in the laughter.

On their horses, they trotted back to the town at sundown. The town appeared quiet, almost scarce of folks, with the only sound of laughter coming from the saloon to the west. Although, sadly, Randy met with the loud-mouthed woman that he was trying to avoid. He had to face the problem.

"There he is," Randy's wife just so happened to be waiting outside of the saloon and she was shouting. "I had to call the sheriff earlier because Randy told me he found a tropical beach in that bleatin' desert. What an absolute lunatic," Randy's wife informed Jimmy.

Yes, this loud-mouthed woman happened to be Randy's wife.

"That sure sounded like Randy," Jimmy spat out laughing. "We should get hitched instead and be lunatics together," Jimmy suggested to Randy.

The problem was, Jimmy suggested that right in front of Randy's wife. Oh boy. He had to be careful there. Well, now it was time to collect the money they earned after completing this monster hunt.

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi

 

Published 
Written by TristyPixie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments