Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trying To Take A Leak

"Surprise encounter in a park bathroom"

36
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

“Wow, mister. Can I ask you something?”

“Um… sure…”

“How come you’re so big?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well… I mean, I’ve done this a bunch of times, but I’ve never seen one so big.”

“What have you done a bunch of times?”

“You know, followed someone in here and watched them.”

“Standing by them like this? And watching them pee?”

“Yeah.”

“How many times?”

“I don’t know—a lot. I’ve seen teenagers and adults like you, and even some old men, but… you, I mean yours is the biggest.”

“None of the others got hard?”

“Oh sure, lots of times, maybe even most of the time; I mean some guys just finish peeing and leave, but a lot of them get boners.”

“So, you’re not asking why I got hard?”

“Nope, how come it’s so big? How come when it got hard it is so much bigger than the others?”

“Well, I guess they just come in different sizes.”

“Well, it’s really cool!”

I’m not even sure how I got into this position. I’d pulled into the park and walked briskly to the can with a pressing need to take a piss. When I’d walked in, I’d been mildly surprised to see someone else there. It was a small restroom with a metal partition hung on the wall separating a single toilet from the urinal. There was no door on the stall and no partition between the urinal and the little sink. The urinal itself was an old-fashioned trough-style thing, where multiple people could go at once. A guy, a teen, stood at the urinal on the side closest to the sink.

Without giving it another thought, I’d stepped to the other side and unzipped. As I pulled my cock out of my pants, I realized that the kid was just standing there. He wasn’t peeing, although, he had his pants unzipped and held his penis in his hand.

I assumed he was finishing up and went back to my own business. Now, you know how it can be, the slightest anxiety or even a simple distraction can seemingly just shut off the flow. Even though just moments before I’d needed to piss like a racing horse, nothing now would come.

Rolling my eyes at this quirk of human physiology I patiently stood there waiting. Then it registered that the boy was also still standing there. I glanced over quickly and saw that he was in exactly the same position, except that his head was turned slightly toward me, his eyes downcast. With surprise, I realized that he was looking at my penis. I looked quickly away.

I tried to shake it off and once again concentrate on getting the piss to flow but I found myself watching him out of the corner of my eye. He would glance away briefly, but most of the time his eyes were trained on my lower body.

Now, I shouldn’t have been that surprised. I knew public restrooms were often places where gay or bi-sexual men went to try to elicit encounters with other men. But this kid looked like a teenager. Surely, he wasn’t doing what I thought he was.

Yet there seemed to be no other conclusion. If it had been an older guy, I probably would have had no problem pissing and would have just zipped up and left. But the fact that this was a teenager was unsettling and this made the likelihood of actually getting myself pissing extremely remote. I should have resigned myself to failure and simply left, but the idea of this kid checking out my cock was also having another, totally unexpected effect.

As I stood there with my penis in my hand it was gradually expanding and lengthening. With a start, I realized that I was becoming sexually aroused. The more I tried to will it away the more it seemed to progress.

My instinct was to get out of there, but before I started to leave, I looked again at my young companion. He was now even more blatantly staring at my cock, but my eyes registered something else. In his hand, he held his now fully erect penis.

That did it; I felt my cock literally surge in my hand. Within moments I was fully hard. The thick, eight-inch shaft topped by the lemon-sized, bulbous head stood proudly out from my body.

That’s when he spoke, asking my permission to inquire about the size of my erect cock.

My first responses were somewhat hesitant, but I quickly became interested in asking him questions as well.

“Do you always get an erection… get hard?”

“Oh yeah, every time. Sometimes I get hard before I even get it out of my pants.”

“And what happens when the other guy gets hard?”

“Oh, it depends; sometimes they play with it while I watch, sometimes they let me touch it, and sometimes we do even more stuff.”

“Do you play with yours, or let them play with it?”

“Sure, the best is when they put it in their mouths!”

“Do you come?”

“Oh! That’s the best! The other guy almost always does that, but I’ve only done it the last few times.”

“How old are you?”

“Sixteen.”

 “Jesus…”

 I just stood there, unsure of what to do, holding my hard cock and watching this kid as he began stroking his.

 “So, can I?”

 “Huh?” seemingly coming out of a daze. “Can you what?”

“Can I touch it?”

With only a moment’s hesitation, I let go of my cock and turned slightly toward him. He grinned, then letting go of his own he reached out with both hands to grip my cock. His touch sent a jolt through me as he quickly began stroking my entire length.

“Wow! It’s great! I can barely reach all the way around it!”

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

It was true; his small hands looked like those of some of the smaller women I’d been with. But this was a sixteen-year-old kid! Something about that idea seemed to truly excite me. I remembered myself at sixteen getting instructions one night on a camping trip on how to make my seventeen-year-old cousin cum; the only real homosexual experience of my life up until this moment.

As the boy stroked me, his eyes glued to my cock, I could feel myself building. I looked lower and saw his skinny, young erection bobbing up and down. I remembered that when I’d been with my cousin, I had gotten a hard-on. I had hoped he might do to me what I was doing to him, but it had remained a one-sided encounter.

I leaned back against the partition between the toilet and the urinal, causing him to step closer. I reached out and took his cock into my hand.

“Oh yeah!” he moaned.

As I began stroking him, he seemed to lose his concentration momentarily. I twisted my wrist with each stroke, my palm wrapped around the underside of his thin, but incredibly hard shaft.

“Oh god, mister! That feels great!”

Then he seemed to remember me, redoubling his efforts. One of his hands mimicked mine, his palm pressed tightly against the underside of my shaft while with the fingers of the other hand, he began to lightly play with the fat head. I felt myself building again.

I don’t know how long we stood there pleasuring each other. On the one hand, time stood still, but on the other, it seemed to last only a few short minutes.

“Oh! Oh god! Oh yeah… I’m gonna…”

I watched as a long, thin rope of cum exploded from the small head of his cock. Three more times he shot off, but his hands never stopped moving on me. The sight of this kid cumming, and the knowledge that I was making it happen, set me off.

“Oh, fuck!” A huge load exploded out of me and splattered the front of his t-shirt.

“Oh yeah!” I felt his cock surge once more in my hand. It was a powerful orgasm and I poured out several more blasts. He directed them onto his own, nearly hairless cock and pubis. The sight of so much thick, white cum covering his small cock was one of the sexiest images I could imagine. My cum coated his shaft and my still-moving hand as I slowly came down.

“Oh god, that’s so hot!” His hips were thrusting, sliding his hard cock quickly through my grasp. I could feel him throbbing under my fingers, pumping faster and faster.

“Oh god mister… you’re gonna make me shoot again!” I watched in amazement as this boy fucked my hand almost violently, both his hands still gripping me, my own cock still rock hard. “Oh… oh yeah!” The pink head swelled bigger, and then, once more, strong spurts erupted from him.

Gasping, he finally stopped pumping his slim hips and seemed to slowly deflate, sinking down onto his knees. His mouth hung open; his young face was now only a foot in front of my own throbbing cock. Almost unconsciously my hand moved to his head, my finger entwined in his hair as I slowly pulled him closer. A look of uncertainty crossed his young face, but he put up no resistance as the fat head of my cock met his lips. My other hand grasped his head as well as I gently pushed into his mouth.

I did not stay gentle for long. His mouth gripped me tightly as I began to thrust in and out of the hot, wet orifice. Holding his head tightly I began to fuck his face. His whole body seemed to go limp, allowing me to have my way with his sweet mouth. And to my amazement, even though I’d just had a powerful orgasm, I felt myself climbing quickly. The head of my cock was slamming against the back of his mouth and then suddenly he seemed to relax even more, and I felt my fat head slide into his throat.

It felt like heaven, and I was holding nothing back; long, fast strokes with him swallowing my cock with every stroke. I focused on his face, his eyes turned up to stare at me, watering profusely as I pumped away, an abundance of saliva lubricating my cock, strands flying from it as I pulled out only to thrust back in hard, over, and over. I felt my balls pulling up tight, preparing to unload their contents into his waiting throat. My eyes drifted lower to focus on his hand pumping up and down on his hard shaft. I was face fucking a sixteen-year-old kid in a public bathroom and he seemed to be getting off on it as much as I was.

I shoved as deeply into his throat as I could and stayed there. His eyes widened and his hand froze at the base of his young cock. A single thick drop of white appeared at the tip of his pink head and seemed to hang there for several seconds. I felt myself peaking as I watched a sudden torrent of cum begin to flow from him. This boy cumming a third time in just a few minutes triggered my own explosion as I felt my cock swell inside of him and then erupt in an incredible, blissful release. I cried out as he began gagging around me; his desperately gripping throat milking an uncounted number of incredibly powerful spasms from me. I seemed to pour a gallon of hot cum into him, and when I could again focus the spit seeping out from his lips stretched tightly around my thick shaft now decidedly thick and white.

I felt my legs give out as my cock finally slid out of his mouth followed by copious spit and cum expelled by gasps and coughs as he tried to recover his breath. I slid down to sit on the floor as he remained kneeling, sputtering, covered in both of our cum. After I know not how long I slowly rose and zipped up. Without another word, I staggered from the bathroom, after two of the best orgasms I had ever experienced, followed by his gaze and a smile on his face.

Published 
Written by lee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments