Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned Into A Prison Lord's Wife - Part 2

"Vijay explores Manisha's transformed body and finds ways to entertain himself inside the prison"

19
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Second part of the story where Vijay explores Manisha's new body and entertains himself to the fullest extent."

Background

Manish, a banker, was sentenced to jail for financial fraud. He was scared and didn't know what to expect. When he arrived at the prison, he was met by Vijay, the prison lord. Vijay was a powerful and feared man, but he also had a reputation for being fair. He agreed to protect Manish from the other inmates, but on one condition: Manish would become Vijay's prison wife, Manisha. Manish was reluctant at first, but he soon realized that it was the only way to survive in prison. He became Vijay's wife, and Vijay took care of him.

Manisha's New Life

Vijay watched Manisha's body in awe, slender with just the right amount of curves and an air of likeability about her. He couldn't help himself, it was lust at first sight.

Manisha felt the heat of Vijay's breath on her skin as her garments began to drift to the floor. Vijay seemed almost hypnotized by her beauty, and she could barely make out his voice as he murmured in her ear, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you." Manisha stayed still as Vijay began to undress her, beginning with her lingerie. The room started spinning as she felt the soft bed beneath her. Her vision blurred as she felt Vijay's hands roaming her body, moving to places that were very sensitive to her. She felt her stomach turn at the thought of what was about to happen. She was frozen in her new body, laying there and feeling the weight of Vijay’s body on hers.

Vijay's hands took off Manisha’s bra, slipping down her shoulders and keeping it aside. Her generous DD cup breasts were relieved from the tight clasps of her bra. As Vijay caressed her breasts softly, Manisha moaned with pleasure as she experienced her new body. The light from the lamp caught her skin like a lover’s touch. Manisha flinched when Vijay lay his hand on her again. He pulled her panties down, revealing her long, thick, dark cock. He turned her around and guided his erect penis towards her anal opening, but the fabric of her underwear was still in the way. He pulled the panties down farther, revealing her anus completely. She was experiencing something that she could never imagine in her former self. It was like a dream or a nightmare, and the only thing she could do was lie there and hope it would be something enjoyable for her as she embraced this new life.

Vijay’s nose was filled with Manisha's faint perfume, an intoxicating fragrance with a hint of sexiness, something he couldn’t resist. Manisha’s perfume filled the air, a musk that charmed Vijay's senses into bedding her. Her anal pussy was still moist and fragrant but was soon accompanied by the scent of his body sweat. The smell was salty and musky, but it was a miasma of competing aromas as he rubbed his hands over her skin, each finger a different scent. His hands began to tremble, anticipating the touch of her skin. He was aching to feel her, he couldn’t wait. Vijay ran his hands upon her bare back, feeling the muscles beneath the skin as if he were memorizing every curve of her body. The tingling of her nerves overwhelmed her senses, and the feeling of his fingertips and palms rubbing her in different places overwhelmed her sense of touch.

Vijay’s mind went blank, all he could think about was being inside her. The taste of her was something he couldn't get enough of, his tongue was yearning to touch her sex. The flavour of the food she cooked for him, her lips against his, the first taste of her skin. He could only hear his beating heart, skip a beat is more like it. He was excited beyond belief; he could almost feel her touch. The soft sound of her voice when she asked Vijay to be gentle. The bed rocked against the wall in the otherwise silent room. The creaking sound of the bed frame's headboard was like a gall.

Finally, it was over, and Manisha lay there, her body shaking with the aftershocks of what had just happened. She felt something very different, and yet strangely exciting, like she had been zapped of all emotion. She closed her eyes, curling into a foetal position as she relaxed from the overwhelming sensory experience and accepted her new life as Vijay's prison wife.

Another Day at Prison

Manisha was hesitant at first, but Vijay was insistent. He had spent a lot of money on these new clothes and accessories, and he wanted her to wear them. Manisha didn't understand why he was so fixated on her appearance, but she didn't want to upset him.

The first few days were uncomfortable for her. She was used to wearing comfortable male clothes, but the tight sarees and blouses made her feel like she couldn't breathe. The bangles and payal jangled with every movement, making her feel self-conscious. But as the days went on, Manisha started to enjoy dressing up. She experimented with different makeup styles and found that she enjoyed the way she looked in the mirror. Vijay was pleased with her transformation, telling her how beautiful she looked every day.

However, it wasn't long until Vijay asked her to experiment more on her looks and appearance. He started to ask her to wear more revealing clothes and darker makeup. Manisha felt uncomfortable with this initially, but she later agreed and started enjoying her new look.

Vijay liked to undress Manisha in a saree slowly to her bra and panties. The blouse she’s wearing was thin, and he could see that her nipples were poking through it. Manisha’s nipples were erect and Vijay could see her harden through the bra and her eyes glistened in the light of the sun. Her bosom showed through and Vijay couldn't resist kissing those breasts. Manisha's big boobs were the size of cantaloupes; Vijay looked admiringly at them. They were so big that he couldn't even cup them in his hands.

He first removed Manisha's saree from her shoulder and then slipped it down her arms. Her big pair of breasts almost fell out of her blouse. He liked to unravel the complexity of Manisha’s layers, slowly, a few inches at a time. Her clothing, like the petals of a flower, first a saree, then a blouse, then a petticoat, then a bra and finally, white panties, the outermost parts of her that he was about to uncover. Manisha stood demurely through the whole process, holding her saree in front of her. She let him do it and embraced completely in this new found hobby of Vijay.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

Vijay ran his fingers through Manisha's hair. He grabbed her breasts firmly and squeezed them hard. He pinched her nipples and then started sucking them softly. Manisha’s breasts were large and perky, and her nipples were dark brown and very hard. They were her most sensitive part, and Vijay liked to bite and nibble on them. He couldn't believe how soft and lovely Manisha's big boobs were. Like two fattened pumpkins. Manisha enjoyed a lot when Vijay fondled her breasts and her soft moan intensified as Vijay picked up the pack of biting and nibbling on her breasts. Manisha wondered silently admiring her breasts that perhaps this was the best sexual experience she had had in her whole life and she gladly looked forward to what Vijay had been planning to do with her in time to come.

Vijay liked to taste Manisha’s big breasts when he sucked them to make her cry with joy. He liked licking her hard nipples slowly. He sucked on her nipples; they got hard and she cried out with joy. Vijay’s tongue danced around her nipple, while he looked at her. He sucked and licked Manisha's boobs as if that's the best thing to suck on in the whole world. Their taste was mellow and sweet, just like fresh milk.

Vijay liked to hear Manisha’s moan of pleasure as he sucked her breasts. Manisha moaned out in pleasure and Vijay taunted her and teased her. Her big boobs felt heavy in Vijay's hands. They were big enough to swing on and hit him in the face. They made a squishing sound as they jiggled and jerked from side to side when he fondled them. Vijay licked his way down to her belly button and then lower still. He started stroking her hard cock while fingering her ass.

Yet Another Day of Action Inside a Prison Cell

Vijay got up and removed his pants. He gently pushed Manisha to get down on her knees and suck his cock. Manisha understood by now what was going on in Vijay’s head. On this day, Vijay needed a good blow job from her. Vijay’s penis was long and thick, and it’s rock hard, it’s smooth and shiny.

Manisha got down on her knees.

"I'm glad you're a natural cocksucker, my love. I can see you're a fast learner, but you have a lot to learn." He stroked her head, as she looked up at him with those large, beautiful eyes, his cock in her mouth. "Keep your head still and let me do the moving, okay? Also, address me as Master today when I ask you something." She smiled and nodded a bit, her mouth full of cock.

Vijay began to thrust back and forth into her mouth, as he held the back of her head and began to fuck her face. She let out a slight groan and the sound of gagging. It's obvious that she'd never had a cock this big down her throat but she was learning.

"That's a good girl. You'll get used to it," Vijay said, looking at her and nodding with a grin. "But for now, it's time to fuck your ass." She stood up and then kneeled on the floor in front of him. Vijay stood behind her, and slowly pushed her face down onto the floor, as her ass was in the air.

"Spread your legs, nice and wide."

She spread her legs, and her ass was spread open. Vijay took his cock, and put it at the entrance of her ass, teasing her, and making her plead for him to fuck her.

"Please. Please, fuck me. Please, Master."

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to earn it. I don't think you're quite ready."

He spanked her ass hard and then leaned over her and whispered into her ear. "Do you want me to fuck you, naughty girl? Do you want my big, thick cock inside your tight, wet ass?"

"Yes! Yes, please! Please, Master!"

"That's a good girl. Just lie there and take it, and I might let you cum."

Vijay slowly began to fuck her, as she lay on the ground, face down, ass up, moaning and groaning. He fucked her hard and fast, his balls slapping against her ass, and she began to moan out loudly in pleasure. The entire prison cell filled up with moans of Manisha and it excites Vijay more and his thrusts become more and more intense.

"That's a good, naughty girl. Just lie there and take my cock the way you enjoy."

He began to spank her ass hard as he fucked her. "I bet you like being fucked like this, don't you? Being fucked by your Master, who knows how to treat a girl like you. Isn't that right, Manisha?"

"Yes, yes, yes. I love getting fucked by you, Master."

He fucked her even harder and faster, as she continued to plead with him to let her cum. He leaned over her, and put his hands around her neck, another hand cupping her hanging breasts and she began to moan out in pleasure.

"That's a good, obedient little girl. Cum for me, girl. Cum all over my cock."

She began to moan out, as her body trembled and shook, and her ass contracted around his cock, as she cum and ejaculated from her hard cock.

"That's a good girl. I'm going to cum inside you, and you're going to let me."

"Oh god, yes. Please, Master. Please fill me up. Fill my ass up with your cum. I want to feel your hot, sticky seed deep inside me."

Vijay began to moan and grunt, and his body tensed up, as he began to cum. His cock pulsed inside her, as he filled her up with his seed, and she cried out in pleasure.

As they both came down from their orgasms, Vijay slowly pulled his cock out of her ass, and she collapsed onto the floor, spent and exhausted.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, Manisha. I'm sure you enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Yes, Master. It was amazing. Thank you so much."

 

Published 
Written by drdivya
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments