Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Away

"A summer weekend away turns into a weekend of erotic exploration"

19
5 Comments 5
22.5k Views 22.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Tony returned my serve with a good hard smash, sending me scrambling to catch it. To my surprise and delight, my tennis racket connected and sent the ball hurtling back low over the net. It hit the ground just inside the line and just out of his reach, giving me match point.

“Fuck you, Alex!” he cursed in his lovely English accent. He always reminded of Paul McCartney when he spoke.

“I do have to win one every now and then. It’s only fair, Tony,” I responded cheerfully.

My friend’s usual friendly smile returned. We shook hands over the net and headed for the clubhouse. Inside, we quickly stripped off our sweaty tennis clothes and hit the showers.

As I rinsed off under the hot spray, my eyes feasted on the sight of Tony’s naked body. He was a bit taller than me and in fantastic condition. His chest and belly were toned; his limbs lean and muscular. A fine pelt of dark hair covered his abdomen, leading to down to his thick, curly pubic hair. Below that was the piece de resistance of his male anatomy. Tony’s cock looked to be at least seven inches long and very thick, or at least so it seemed to me. I had never seen my friend hard but even flaccid, his penis was impressive.

Almost since I had met Tony at the tennis club a few months before, I had craved that cock. I wanted it in my hand, my mouth, my ass; whatever he would be willing to do. Every time we showered together, I found myself thinking about it. A couple times, I’d finished the shower with my own cock nearly erect, something that I tried desperately to hide from Tony in case it might put him off.

I turned off the water and began lathering up, watching Tony do the same out of the corner of my eye. As he washed his cock and balls, I almost drooled at the sight of his hand sliding along the shaft and massaging the loose skin of his scrotum. My own dick started to harden and I realized that I was lavishing a bit too much attention on it. Quickly, I finished and rinsed the soap off, trying to keep my attention away from my friend.

After cleaning up and dressing, we headed out to the little pub down the street where we usually went for a pint and some chit-chat after a match. Tony, like me, was divorced and unattached so neither of us really had any reason to rush home. 

“Steamy weekend coming up, eh?” he said after we had finished dissecting the match.

“So the weather guys are saying. I’ve been trying to figure out if I can get out of the city somehow. The AC in my building is next to useless anyhow so why stick around. You?”

“I am headed up to my little place on the lake. Want to come along? It’s private, quiet, and generally a bit cooler than in town.”

“How far?”

“A couple hours driving. I’d pick you up.”

I did not really need to think about it any further.

“I’m in. Let me know when you’re coming.”

“Excellent. Be nice to have some company up there. More fun that way.”

“Do you usually go up alone?”

“These days. If I’m with someone, I’ll take her, of course but I haven’t really had that kind of company in a while. It’s private enough that fun can be had pretty much anywhere on the property.”

I chuckled.

“Anywhere?”

“Well, I avoid the woods at dawn and dusk. Naked bodies and mosquitoes are not a pleasant combination.”

That got us both laughing. I do not know if Tony intended to plant a seed in my brain, but the mention of privacy and having sex anywhere on the property had me thinking rather dirty thoughts about him and the coming weekend.

I had known for years that I had sexual feelings towards men, but had not acted on them until the previous year, when I had an affair with my friend and colleague Jerry while on a business trip. That had opened the floodgates and, as my marriage collapsed, I had a series of flings with both men and women. Then I had met Tony and my burning desire to be with him had dominated my sexual feelings and fantasies for a while. I ended my brief streak of promiscuity as I tried to focus on my dream of getting it on with him.

*****

I arose just past dawn on my first day at Tony’s cottage. It was, as he had said, a little cooler at the lake than down in Eversham. Sleeping with the windows open so I could awaken to birds and the rustle of breeze-blown leaves was something of a treat for me. I had not done that in a long time. Slipping out of the bed, I pulled on boxers and walked out to the cottage’s large great room.

Tony was standing in front of the big picture windows overlooking the lake. He was stark naked and looked as nice from behind as from the front. I was particularly drawn to his shapely, nicely muscled bum. My dirty mind contemplated parting those sexy cheeks to rim his anus or even penetrate it with a finger or cock. Between my legs, my penis stirred to life, starting to harden as it often did in the morning but with some extra incentive this time.

“Good morning, Tony. Beautiful out?” I said.

My friend turned to face me with a smile and a half-hard cock. His size was even more apparent than usual and I found myself wishing that Tony was fully erect so I could enjoy him in all his glory.

“Lovely. I usually just go naked around here unless I know other folks will be around.”

“A bit of a nudist, are you?”

“I guess. I just feel more comfortable in my own skin. It’s private enough here.”

I took Tony at his word and shed my boxers. My cock had settled down and was no more erect than was his. To my surprise, I thought I caught a lusty look crossing my friend’s face.

After a leisurely breakfast of bagels with jam and fried eggs, we took our coffee out on Tony’s scenic front deck and settled on to lounge chairs. Tall trees and a partial awning shaded the deck from the morning sun, so sunburns wouldn’t be a worry until afternoon. It felt wonderfully relaxing to be naked under a clear, sunny summer sky. We idly chatted about work and sports in between just enjoying the view.

After a while, Tony got up from his lounge and stretched.

“Feel like a swim,” he said, more of a statement than a question.

“So do I, actually. Water here is nice?”

“Should be by now. It’s a bit icy in the spring and even early summer but warms up by now.”

We strolled down a trail of steps to a lower deck that was right on the water and had a small dock projecting out from it. Tony walked out on to the dock and sat on the end, dangling his feet in the water.

“Perfect,” he said, then slipped in.

I followed. It was cool, but not extremely so and was a welcome relief from the growing heat and humidity. Following Tony, I swam out to a raft floating at anchor offshore where we climbed out.

“Refreshing,” I said after catching my breath.

“It is. I’ve actually swum out to that point,” he said, gesturing to a promontory that looked to be a few hundred metres away, “But often just swim around here.”

Tony lay back on the raft, letting the sun warm and dry his body and I did the same. Some boats buzzed around in the distance but were not close enough for them to notice our nakedness or to become a bother. As Tony had promised, the cottage was fairly private.

We sunbathed there for a while, with me alternating between enjoying the scenery of nature around us and the scenery of Tony lying naked beside me. Then we swam back to shore, dried off, and started putting together some lunch.

After lunch, we just lounged for a while. I did some reading. Tony had a sketch book and pencil out practicing his drawing. He was successful commercial graphic artist but enjoyed doing more artistic sketches and watercolours in his spare time.

“I need to lie down a while,” he said with a yawn after a while, “See you later.”

He got up and wandered to his bedroom. I decided to move to my own to do my reading. As I lay on the bed, though, I started fantasizing about Tony again. My hand wandered to my cock, caressing it lightly until it stiffened. Then my ears pricked up at faint noises from Tony’s room. I smiled a little, wondering at the real reason he wanted to lie down. Slipping quietly from my bed, I sneaked over to peer into his half-open door.

To my delight, my friend was sprawled on his bed, his legs parted to afford me a nice view of his balls and ass. His cock was fully erect and he had his fingers wrapped around it, moving slowly but steadily back and forth along it. It was as big and beautiful as I had expected and my own cock stirred at the sight. Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door open and entered, my erect cock bouncing along ahead of me.

“Want some help with that?” I asked cheerfully.

Tony stopped masturbating and sat up with a grin on his face. There was no shock or surprise and I realized that maybe he had been waiting for me.

“Love it,” he answered, “Get up here.”

We sat on the bed facing each other, my legs over his to let us get closer. Taking his erect penis in my hand, I began stroking it slowly. He did the same for me. We stared into each other’s eyes as we stroked each other’s cock.

“Did you know I was interested?” I asked.

“I suspected it. Bill told me you were bisexual and I’ve been wrestling with the idea of getting you in bed.”

“So you’re bi, too?”

“Bi-curious, I think they call it. Other than some fooling around in my younger days, I don’t have a lot of experience with men but I’ve fantasized about it.”

“How far do you want to go with this? Just jerk each other off?”

“Take me where you want to go, Alex. I want to know what it is like.”

Smiling, I used my free hand to pull Tony’s head forwards. I pressed my mouth to his and slid my tongue inside. He hesitated, then began sliding his tongue back against mine.

“Lie down,” I commanded after a few long, hot kisses.

He released my cock and obeyed. I got down between his legs. Slowly, I ran my tongue up and down his shaft a few times. I ended at the bottom and gently sucked on one of his balls before moving up to take his cock in my mouth.

Giving a man oral was one of the erotic delights of my life, and Tony’s big, uncut cock was a dream come true. Pulling back the foreskin, I licked and sucked the head. Gradually, I took more and more of his seven or so inches into my mouth. My hand was busy playing with Tony’s balls and gently probing his rear opening to see how he responded to that.

“Wow, that’s something else,” he gasped as my fingertip entered him a little.

I pulled off his cock and lowered my face to his ass. My tongue probed his tight little opening, pressing against it and into it. As I did so, my fingers continued to lightly caress his cock.

“Shit, man, you’re killing me. That feels good,” Tony said.

“Are you okay if I put a finger in?” I asked.

“Fuck, you can take my ass if it’s going to feel that good.”

Smiling, I lubed my middle finger with plenty of saliva, then slowly, gently inserted it into my friend’s ass.

antonellaSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonellaSquirt

He was tight but it didn’t seem to bother him too much. With a bit of probing I found his prostate and began massaging it as my mouth took his cock in again.

I knew very few men who could last long under the double stimulation of a blowjob and a prostate massage. Tony was no exception.

“Oh… my… God!” he said loudly when the orgasm hit him.

Thick cream poured into my mouth and down my throat as his body stiffened, then shook. It almost made me gag, but I managed to get it under control and swallowed enough to avoid trouble.

Pulling my finger free and releasing my friend’s cock, I sat up on the bed and looked at him. Even as a sweaty mess, Tony looked hot. Taking my cock in my own hand, I began masturbating while he looked on.

“Need to get off a bit yourself, do you?” he said.

Sitting up, he took my hand away from my cock and began stroking it with his own. We kissed again, tongues sliding together.

“Can I try blowing you?” Tony finally asked, “Did it once or twice to guys in university.”

“No complaints here,” I responded.

I lay down on the bed, and Tony got on all fours between my legs. Guiding my cock to his mouth with his hand, he wrapped his lips around me. After taking about half my six inches in, he began sucking it and working the head with his tongue. I closed my eyes and just let that sensation wash over me. He was being modest about his experience. This guy knew how to suck a cock.

He took more of me in and starting deep throating me, his lips sliding up and down my erect cock. I moved my hips, thrusting in to meet him. The familiar tension started to build until, finally, it burst through. I closed my eyes and moaned out something inarticulate as my cock spasmed, pumping cum into Tony’s waiting throat.

He took swallowed my load, then crawled up and lay alongside me on the bed, our bodies just touching.

“I’ve wanted that for a while,” he said.

“Me, too. Just wasn’t sure you did.”

“Now you know.”

“This is far from over,” I said with a grin.

“I can imagine. My ass wants that cock in it very badly but I think we need some wind down time first.”

I smiled and we kissed.

That evening, we enjoyed a simple dinner and then settled into the comfortable chairs on the screened porch to watch the sunset. Through it all, we were still naked. As the sun sank and the light dimmed in the room, I felt a touch on my leg. Glancing down, I saw Tony’s hand lightly stroking my thigh. I looked up at him and smiled. His hand slid up and began caressing my penis.

“I never thought this would happen, Alex,” he said quietly, “I’ve wanted to be with you for a long time but somehow couldn’t bring myself to admit it; to take action on it.”

“It took me a long time to really accept who I was. Even after my first affair with a man, I wasn’t sure I was really comfortable with my bisexuality. I’ve wanted you almost since we met but was not sure you’d take favorably to my making an advance.”

Tony chuckled and shook his head. “Two people who should be rutting like rabbits dancing around the subject like boxers not sure how to get the first punch in.”

I was getting hard from his caresses. Laying back in the chair, I sighed and just enjoyed the touching. Finally, Tony got down on the floor in front of me. Guiding my cock to his mouth, he licked me all over, then wrapped his lips around my circumcised head and began sucking. I stroked his soft, brown hair with my fingers as I watched him lovingly suck my cock, taking me in deeper and deeper until my penis pretty vanished inside his mouth.

Tilting my head back, I closed my eyes and moaned. The feeling of Tony’s lips and tongue working my cock was wonderful.

“Oh yeah, Tony. Suck me. That feels so hot,” I said quietly into the darkness.

He released me, continuing to stroke my cock with his fingers.

“My mouth or my ass?” he asked.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him.

“Have you ever been fucked before?” I asked.

“No, but I have wanted it for a long time. And I want it to be you,” he answered after giving my cock a kiss.

“Then I want your ass, Tony. Got some lube?”

“I came ready,” he responded with a wink.

He left the porch for a moment, then came back with a small bottle and set it on the table between our chairs.

“How do you want to do this?” he asked.

I thought for a moment.

“Kneel on your chair leaning over the back,” I finally said.

With a bit of adjustment of the chair’s reclining back, that actually put him in a good position, bent over with his ass sticking out. Kneeling behind Tony, I pried his cheeks apart to expose the tight little hole that I had been invited to make use of. I ran my tongue along his crack a few times, then teased his anus, circling it a couple time before driving my tongue into it.

As I pleasured his hole with my tongue, my hand was on his cock, stroking and squeezing him. Tony’s cock swelled to life, becoming big and hard. I almost wanted him fucking me but I knew that chance might come later.

When his hole was nice and wet with saliva, I opened the lube and greased a couple fingers. I slipped one in first, slowly fucking his little hole with it as I continued to play with his cock. He was very tight but I persisted, getting him used to that one finger. Then I added the other.

“Oh wow, I’ve never felt like that before,” my friend gasped.

“It’s okay? Should I take them out?”

“No. Keep going. I love it.”

Smiling, I fucked him harder and faster with those two fingers, adding lube and spit to make him good and slippery. Satisfied that he was open and lubed enough, I got up. After coating my cock in lube, I pressed the head against his anus. I was eager to feel that tight hole around me but knew to take it easy on Tony’s virgin ass.

“I’m ready to enter you, Tony. You?”

“Go for it,” he gasped.

Gently, I pushed the head in, feeling his tightness squeezing me. He groaned and winced a little, but urged me to keep going. I was not going to last long, so I pushed in further, going slowly steadily, until I was sheathed in that tight passage.

Reaching under Tony with a lubed hand, I stroked his stiff prick while fucking his ass with slow, steady thrusts.

“Oh God, man, that feels incredible,” Tony moaned, “Fuck me harder. Use me, man.”

I took Tony at his word and began driving my cock into him harder and faster. I also tightened my grip on that glorious cock and pumped it a bit faster.

“Oh fuck, man,” he gasped as an orgasm took hold. His seed spewed out on to the chair and my hand.

As his ass clenched around my cock, I felt my own arousal coming to a peak. Releasing his spent cock, I used my hands to hold him steady and began fucking his ass as hard and fast as I dared.

“Christ, yes,” I groaned as I came, my body shaking from the wave of pleasure as my cock pumped its creamy load into Tony’s body.

Slipping my softening cock out of my friend’s ass, I slumped back into my own chair. He got up and stretched.

“Wow, that was good. I needed a good fuck,” I said to him.

“Me, too. It’s been way too fucking long since I’ve had sex with anything other than my hand.”

He looked at the mess on the chair and grinned.

“Better clean this up.”

“The chair looks a little worse for the wear anyhow. A little cum stain is probably an improvement.”

We both started laughing.

*****

Dawn found me awake in Tony’s bed. He was still snoring away beside me. I rolled over to face him. With the night warm and a bit muggy, we had slept uncovered so I was able to lie there and enjoy the sight of his nakedness. His cock was waking up even if he wasn’t, swelling and hardening almost as I watched. I thought about touching it, about waking him up with my hand or mouth, but just lay there admiring it for a while. He deserved his sleep after the way he had given me pleasure the previous day.

When Tony’s eyes flickered open, I smiled at him and reached out to run my hand over his hairy chest and belly.

“Good morning,” I said quietly.

“Good morning to you, too,” he answered.

My hand reached Tony’s cock and I began to massage it.

“I see I’m not the only one waking up,” he said.

Turning to face me, he began caressing my penis while I continued stroking his. Our mouths joined in a long, deep kiss. Finally, Tony put an arm around me and rolled us over to put him on top of me. With our cocks pressed together between us, we made out on the bed, lips and tongues joining in kisses as hands roamed over naked bodies.

Tony began to move down my body, kissing a trail from mouth down my neck and chest to my nipple. He sucked and lightly bit the hard little button while using a finger to gently massage the other. The mix of sensations sent sexy little tingles through my body to my aroused cock.

Working his way lower, my friend turned lover reached my lower belly. He kissed and lick my cock but did not stop to suck it. Instead, he pushed my legs apart and got down between them.

“Hope I get this right,” he said. Then his wet tongue pressed against my back opening.

With a bit of guidance, he was soon rimming and tonguing me beautifully. I was getting extremely aroused, writhing almost in agony with each movement of his tongue in my ass.

Finally, I could take more. Pushing Tony’s head away, I looked deeply into his eyes and said in demanding tone, “Fuck me.”

Smiling, Tony got up and found his lube. He stood at the end of the bed with his big cock at attention and thoroughly coated it with the slick jelly. I crab crawled down to bring my bum to rest on the end of the mattress, raising and spreading my legs. My friend guided my feet on to his shoulder and pressed his cock’s head against my hole. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, tried not to resist what was coming.

Then I felt him enter, the head of his thick tool opening me up like I had not been opened in a long time. Tony eased his cock in deeper, filling me up with its thickness until the pressure inside me was incredible. Taking my cock in his hand, he massaged it gently while sliding slowly in and out of my ass. The combination of his hand on me and his cock in me was almost unbearable, and I felt like I was going to explode.

“Oh yes, Tony, that cock feels so fucking good in me. Fuck me hard, baby,” I moaned.

Not that he needed an invitation. Smiling, he picked up his pace, ramming that big pole into me with faster, and firmer thrusts while still stroking my cock. I closed my eyes and let the wonderful feeling of him using me take over. The orgasm, when it came, was powerful. My cum poured out on to my belly while my ass pulsed around the thick cock that filled it.

“Fuck, yes,” I roared as that wonderful explosion tore out from my loins.

That seemed to send Tony over the edge. He just cried out inarticulately as he came. I felt his cock pulsing inside me, knew he was filling me with his cream. I just lay there, a feeling of erotic contentment washing over me in the wake of the orgasm. When he was expended, Tony joined me on the bed. We cuddled and kissed for a few minutes, then headed to the cottage’s little shower to clean up.

*****

Author’s Note – For the story of Alex’s first time with a man, see the link to A New Side below.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments