Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Is Interrogated by Olivia Part 1

"Olivia talks with Zak about his desires and obtaining sticky stuff from the source."

10
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

“Zak, I want to get to know who you are outside of being the professor and journalist. I know you enjoy no love sex. I have some questions to ask to know you better.”

“I will answer the questions as long as you are not writing a book. This may get complicated and I do not make it a practice of talking about myself.”

“I will let you set the boundaries. You were so intense with Andres and seemed to enjoy being with the opposite sex. Let me be blunt, what makes your dick hard?”

“I grew up a shy person without friends and although I had girlfriends in high school, nothing sexually happened with them. I was occasionally approached by older men which excited me but never acted. It was out of fear that I did not. It was the period in which I fell in love with masturbation and did it daily.”

“When I joined the military, I had the opportunity to see a variety of dicks. I never took any action because of getting labeled and kicked out. I had to find ways to be secretive when I masturbated. I never did get caught.”

“Is there an encounter which makes you horny when you think about it?”

“There was a situation with a guy called Rambler, a nickname which no one knew why he went by that. We played a game of tennis after hours and after several weeks I found myself looking at him more in the shower without him knowing. Once he went to the showers early and as I approached from the corner; I saw him pulling on his dick. I watched it go from a flaccid state to fully erect.”

“Did you think that he was doing that on purpose to test you?”

“At the time I did not know. I was in a daze as I watched his hand wrap around his shaft and stroke it back and forth. He would stop and rub his head slowly. The head of his dick was beautiful, and the rim was perfect. He was about seven inches long and slender. I did notice that he had shaved his pubic hair which made him look larger.”

“What were thoughts watching him?”

“Up to that point I had not been with another man, but I was ready to explore my feelings. I was getting aroused as my dick was getting hard. I was rubbing myself.”

“Did he do anything special?”

“He was leaning back up against the wall with his hips pushed out and slightly raised on his toes. He stroked fast and then slower as to tease himself. I saw his balls get uptight against the base of his dick. I knew that he was going to be spurting his semen.”

“So, what were you thinking about?”

“My head was spinning, and my thoughts were mixed from wanting to jack him myself to feel the hardness of his manhood to even taking him in my mouth to have my lips sliding up and down his shaft. I had never touched another man’s dick before let alone suck one. I read magazines and saw pictures. I saw his thighs and calves tense up. He looked so beautiful up against the wall and lost in his world.”

“Were you ready to cum from watching Rambler?”

“I wanted to cum badly, but I held off. I kept thinking about another person walking in and what would I do.”

“How did his dick compare to yours?”

“We were the same size as mine was a shade darker but equally as hard. My head looked like his with a beautifully round rim. My pubic area was shaved.”

“What did you do?”

“What happened next caught me off guard when I heard him moan something.”

“Zak, please come over here and help me. I want to feel you touching and kissing me. I am horny and want to cum with your help. Please can you help me? Look at how hard I am, I have some precum at my tip as it is for you. Come here and make me feel good,” said Rambler.

“Did you go over or leave?”

“I was torn as to what to do. I removed the rest of my clothes and my dick was dripping. I looked into Rambler’s eyes.”

“Yes, come here Zak. I wanted to get you in here for a long time, but you were taking so long. You know we both want this. Looking at your pretty dick I know you do too.”

“I was standing in front of Rambler as he reached out to pull me closer and I had my first kiss with a male. His lips were soft, and his tongue entered my mouth. I was having feelings that I had never experience. Our dicks were touching each other. It was amazing that we both did not start coming from kissing. Our hands were rubbing up and down our bodies. I almost had an orgasm when he grabbed my dick.”

“Did you follow up on your fantasy to masturbate him or give him oral sex?”

“I wanted to do both and never had a guy cum in my mouth or to taste another guy I was torn. My emotions were mixed.”

“Zak, I want to feel my dick in your mouth. I want you to suck me and feel my hardness and how smooth my dick it. You can swirl your tongue around the head of my dick. Make love to my dick. Please, Zak. I want you to suck me.”

“I did not say anything and got on my knees and his stiff dick was in my face. My hand wrapped around his base and I opened my mouth and let him push his dick in. It was a strange feeling as his dick went beyond my lips and I had my lips around his shaft. I was tasting his salty precum.”

“Suck me, baby. Suck me good. If feels good and do not stop. Move your tongue around my dick. You can make me cum if you keep that up. Oh yes baby,” moaned Rambler.

“I was lost in another place as the smoothness of his dick was hard to describe. I sucked slow and fast. My lips were going back and forth. Rambler had his hands on my head and was making love to my mouth. I was enjoying it beyond my wildest dream.”

“Did you let Ramble cum in your mouth?”

“I had my hands holding onto Rambler’s cheeks while he was moving his hips. I felt the head of his dick swell in my mouth and I knew he was going to cum in a few minutes. I stopped because I wanted to see him squirting his cum.”

“How did Rambler react when you stopped?”

“At first he was not happy.”

“Zak, what is wrong? You cannot leave me like this.”

“I pulled Rambler’s dick out and wrapped my hand around it. I started to jack him slowly going back and forth. Rambler was locking his legs and his body tensed up.”

“Zak, oh yes. It feels so good and I want you to make me cum. I need to release my stuff. Please, Zak, do it for me.”

“Rambler, I am going to stroke you until you shoot your last drop of hot sticky stuff on my face. I want to feel your spurts of cum. I know you have a lot in there. I want you cum for me and can you do that. Cum baby. Yes. Give me your cum. Please.”

“It took a few seconds and a fast stroke and first shot of cum hit the side of my face. I increased my pace as Rambler was moving his hips. The next squirt I caught in my mouth and he tasted salty and good. My hand kept moving back and forth along his shaft.”

“Zak. Agghh. It is so good. Please keep going. I have not cum so hard before. This is intense. Eat my cum baby. Your lips feel wonderful. Yes. Yes.”

“Did you jack him to the last drop?”

“I took Rambler back in my mouth while he was stiff, and I started to suck the remaining cum out of his shaft. His legs were shaking as he was holding my head. I sucked him dry. I was beginning to enjoy sucking his dick. The hardness of him in my mouth was electric.”

“Zak, I can say you are not gay, but you love man sex. I wish that Rambler were here because I am horny, and my pussy is dripping. I want a dick buried in me to make me cum. Rambler is not here, so you are going to have to fuck me good. Please, Zak. I need your dick in me, honey. We can talk more after you fuck me.”

“If we had Rambler here his dick would get a good work over watching him cum over both of us.”

“Zak, get your dick in me, baby, and make me feel good like you did Rambler. I do not want you to move,” yelled Olivia.

“You are wet. My story made you horny. I should be asking you questions since you like transgender, anal sex, and other exciting things.”

“Zak, I am going to make you cum by just moving my vaginal muscles. Keep still and let me know when you are ready to cum.”

SusanSweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSweets

“Oh fuck. Your pussy feels good gripping my dick. I do not think I can last.”

“Zak, you are hard baby. You must be getting close to squirting your cum,”

“I am almost there. Yes, Olivia. Please do not stop. I am going to cum. Now. Agghh.”

“Zak, I can feel you squirting in me. Give me all your cum. Yes, fill my pussy. Do not pull your dick out and leave it in.”

“That was so intense Olivia.”

“Zak, I have a nasty thought about something,”.

“I am open to whatever you want to do.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“I want to let your cum drip out of my pussy into your mouth but, do not swallow it so we can share. I know you think I may be sick but it so hot. Your cum is going to be warm coming out of my pussy.”

A long string of cum dripped down. My mouth was opened to receive my sticky stuff. My salty cum hit my tongue as the rest came out.

“Zak, you look sexy with your cum on your lips. Now come up here and kiss me and share your cum.”

We shared my cum back and forth as we both swallowed until none was left.

“That was delicious Zak and you tasted better mixed with my pussy juice.”

We laid back on the bed in each other's arms.

“Zak do you have a fetish for women’s lingerie?”

“What makes you think that I do?”

“I see that you wear panties with “VS” (Victoria Secret). Did that start in the military?”

“It goes further back than that. In high school, I had a paper route and an apartment had copies of Playboy magazine and took a copy. I would look at the pictures of the girls in their underwear and have the best orgasms. When I had the chance, I would take my mother’s panties and rub my dick when I masturbated. It was such a rush when I would cum. The feeling against my skin was unbelievable. I did not miss being with girls and as long as I masturbated no one would get pregnant.”

“Did you ever wear any of the lingerie out of the house?”

“I had to be careful and only stayed around the house. It was not until the military I started to expand a collection that I had to keep hidden. The softness against my skin always kept me aroused and I would leak lubricant. I would wake up early in the morning in the barracks and be naked in bed and have an intense masturbation session and shoot cum in my hands. Sometimes I would eat my cum. I wanted the sessions to last longer.”

“You are one horny boy. Did you have to get fully dressed and go outside?”

“I often thought about it but never tried it. I like stocking with garter belts and thigh-high stockings. The feeling against my legs makes me hard. I have worn bras, but I need the filler. I had a couple of short skirts which I wore. I would get dressed and look in the mirror. It did not take long to get hard. My cum would squirt out with more force when I dressed up.”

“Would you like for me to dress you up and we could go to a lesbian club? You would not attract any attention, but you get to experience a fantasy. Is your dick trying to get hard?”

“What do you expect asking all of these questions. Yes, I am getting aroused.”

“All of this explains why you enjoy looking at legs. I bet in high school it was difficult to see all the legs in class. Now, you are back in the classroom seeing more skin. No wonder you are in your office masturbating.”.

“Have you ever visited any adult bookstores and what was the attraction?”

“I was buying Penthouse Letters, Club, and Hustler magazines. I wanted them for the stories and the pictures. Some stories were about adult bookstores. I went to the viewing booths in a back room. I had no idea what to expect on my first visit. I was watching a feature movie when I saw the hole. A few minutes later I saw the head of a dick.”

“What did you do?”

“I froze and walked out. I was thinking what would happen if I got caught? I thought that was something that could be illegal, and I could. go to jail.”

“Did you ever return?”

“It was a couple of weeks before I did return and had $10 in tokens just in case, I was going to be there longer. It was about ten minutes before a limp dick was pushed through the hole. I reached over and started to rub the head and the dick started to swell. The dick was circumcised with a beautifully shaped rim. I applied some lube to help my hand slide along the shaft. I could hear soft moans from next door. I guess the guy was liking the feeling.”

“Did you plan on jacking him off until you made him cum?”

“I wanted to see his dick spewing cum. I had a firm grip as my hand was sliding back and forth. I did hear him ask me to suck him. I did not want to be sucking a stranger’s dick. I kept jacking him off.”

“Did you think the guy was enjoying it?”

“I held my hand still and I watched as he began to thrust back and forth in my hand. The sight of his head going back and forth in my hand was sexy and I was getting hard watching him fuck my hand.”

“How was it when he did cum?”

“When I heard a low grunt, I knew he was ready to release. The thrust was slow and a jet of cum shot out in a stream. There were several quick jerks.”

“Oh yes. I am cumming for you guy. Go faster and drain my dick. Please it feels so good. Please,” said the mystery man.

“I watched his last drop hit the floor. There was a lot of cum on the floor. The guy must have waited a week to get jacked off. My hand was sliding back and forth mixing with his cum. His dick looked messy and sexy with his sticky stuff.”

“Did you ever let another guy jack you off?”

“I got up the nerve to give it a try. I was in a booth and was ready to leave when a hand came through. I stood up and unzipped my pants. I did not wear any panties so it would be easier. I was nervous at first and thought maybe I would not get hard. I had the head of my dick at the hole. The hand came through and started stroking me and I applied some lube to make it easier.”

“How did you feel once he got started?”

“Once I was relaxed, I started to get a tingling sensation and my dick was twitching. The more his hand was moving the better I was feeling. I knew that it would not be too long before I would shoot my cum.”

“Were you concerned about getting caught?”

“I was at a point where I did not care and just wanted to get jacked off. The hand was pulled back and I saw another hand come through. The new hand had slender fingers and the grip was different and I saw nail polish. A female was jacking me off. Her hand made several strokes before she stopped. The other had returned. I heard a voice, and it was the female.”

“Are you ready to cum for us? We want you to cum so we can taste your sticky stuff when it shoots out. We love tasting warm cum guy. Your dick is pretty and love your beautiful head. We are ready for you,” said the mystery lady.

“I was on the edge as my legs were getting tense. I felt my balls getting tights, I want to yell but was only grunting. I could feel my dick get harder. The first spurt come out with force as the hand moved faster. I was moving my hips to keep in time. Agghhhh. I was trying to keep quiet. Please do not stop. Please. It feels good. Yes, Agghh.”

“Did you like it?”

“I had never felt anything that intense and it was because of where I was. At the last minute, I felt lips around my dick to suck out the last drop of cum. It was fantastic.”

“You are full of surprises Zak, and a sexed-up person.”.

“When you were around other guys how did you react as they talked about girls?”

“To be honest I felt out of place because I had not been with a lot of girls. At times, the language was crude and that turned me off. I had to pretend to go along with the conversations.”

“Zak there is one more area but that will be another conversation. I saw how intense you were with Andres when you are playing with his tight opening and how you licked me out. The feeling was intense. I want to hear more about you and your anal fetish when it comes to males and females.”

“Yes, that is another conversation and I have changed my views. Anal sex can be just as exciting when you are with the right person. I fell in love with your anal opening the more I looked at yours. Andres’s was tight and beautiful and from the first view I had to have him.”

“We can save this for the next time.”

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments