Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

3 Sticky Gifts for Her 17th Birthday

25
10 Comments 10
26.5k Views 26.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
3 Sticky Gifts for Her 17th Birthday

Maria was lying on the bed, rubbing his cum around her nipple with her finger. Kevin laid there, her hand on his now softening cock, satisfied once again. Maria says: “I want to do something special for my 17th birthday this year. Something I have never done and I want it to be memorable.” She and Kevin throw around some ideas when Kevin says: “Well Maria as much as you like sex you should have a small gangbang.”

“Oh my God Kevin I don’t know. What do you mean like a dozen guys?”

Kevin laughs and they start discussing how many would be enough and how many she thought was just too much. She decided that 3 guys she could handle. Two would just not be memorable and 4 or 5 might be too much for even her sexual appetite. So now she thought some more about whom to invite. Kevin was in partly because it was his idea and because he had a nice cock and great stamina. Maria decided since it was a month away she would audition some new lovers thinking out loud “This will be fun!”

Maria never was at a loss for partners and set about finding just the right guys for the other two. After two weeks of sex with different guys, she settled on Bryce, her age, and pretty well hung. He knew how to please her so she just knew he was a perfect fit! James became the 3rd choice. He was older like Kevin and had some of the biggest balls she had seen and felt on a guy. Before the day she spoke to each of them about what she wanted and what she expected.

*Each of them had to promise not to have sex or masturbate for a week before her party.
*Each had to wear condoms while fucking her.
*She would let them fuck her pussy and ass until they were ready to cum.
*Maria wanted their cum on her tits, as much cum as 3 teen buys could give after abstaining for a week would be her birthday presents.

The day of the party was Friday night. Her parents had dinner plans with friends and would not be home until after midnight. She wasn’t nervous but somewhat aroused all day. She showered and shaved herself x-tra smooth playing with her pussy while she did. She came downstairs wearing pink matching crop tee, thigh highs and thong to greet her birthday party guests.
Her parents were just leaving and her mother looked shocked by her clothes: “Maria, I thought you were having some friends over for your birthday? Well you go right back up stairs and put on some clothes before they get here!”
“Sure Mom, my dress is upstairs, I will. Have fun at dinner.”

They boys showed up together ½ hour later and were joking amongst themselves about how hot she looked. Maria took off her tee exposing her rather large tits for her height and age, then twirling it above her head exclaimed “Happy Birthday to me. Let’s go!” She walked upstairs wiggling her thonged buns in their faces as the followed. She got to the bedroom and told them to strip while she sat on the bed. One by one they stood in front of her to suck them hard.

Someone was always playing with her tits or sucking on hem as she worked to get all three cocks hard.Kevin wanted to be first so he slipped on a condom while she got into her favorite doggy position. James and Bryce stood at the edge of the bed to continue having Marie suck them. Kevin pulled off her thong and put it around her neck, telling her it was a great necklace, laughing.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

He licked he lips and sucked on her clit till she got wet then slowly slid into her pussy. Bryce and James continued to massage and rub her nipples while Kevin was moving in and out of her faster. James was impatient and asked for his chance. He climbed under her and his cock replaced Kevin’s letting Maria bounce up and down faster and faster. Kevin found her tube of lube and squirted his cock & pushed quite a lot into her tight ass with his fingers and thumb. Kevin pushed his cock slowly into her ass while she moaned and let out little screams. James was stroking into her faster and faster as Bryce was still getting sucked, but soon wanted to be in her too. Maria cums from all this action but 5 minutes later they had to switch again. Maria was totally getting off from all the attention she was getting.

Kevin had his condom ripped off by her while they switch positions again. James was still under her but she mounted him reverse cowgirl in her ass. Bryce climbed on top pushing his cock into her wet pussy. Maria finally went over the edge cumming again and again, pausing from sucking on Kevin. James says he is going to cum so he climbs from underneath her, straddles her chest. Maria rips off his condom and after a quick suck pushes her tits together around James’ cock. He cums shortly after she squeezes his big heavy balls and gifts her with spurt after spurt of cum covering her tits with quite a load. She goes back to sucking Kevin after Bryce gets her on her knees to take his cock in her ass. He slips easily in her, by now well-fucked ass. As Maria cums she clamps down on Bryce’s cock causing him to want to cum. He climbs on to top and gets the same titty fuck as she gave James.

Kevin feeling left out puts on another condom and enters her ass behind Bryce. She cums again at the same time Bryce lets his cum squirt all the way to her face 2-3 times. The last 5-6 is gifted onto her already sticky tits. Kevin is fucking her ass fast and hard and deep, driving her crazy. She tells him she wants him to cum in her mouth so he pulls out of her ass and rips off his condom again. She starts sucking him deep to get him to cum while running a finger down to feel her gaping ass and to her clit, so hard now. After what felt like forever, Kevin finally cums on her face and saving some for her tits, as planned. She pulls her thong from around her neck and uses it to hold her sticky hair from her face. She can’t even get up she is so exhausted, so she gives each of their cocks a kiss good-bye and falls fast asleep.

After several unanswered knocks on her door rousing her from her sleep, Marie sits up. Her dad is standing there staring at her. He says only “Happy Birthday honey. And please wipe that off of you before you come down for the breakfast your mother made for you Maria.” She was still half asleep yet aware she was there on her bed with face and tits covered with dried and still sticky cum. She looked a slutty mess. What she had wanted for her 17th birthday. Her nipples were still erect and tender sore. Her pussy was swollen and her ass was so sore, but she was smiling wishing herself a Happy Birthday in the mirror as she climbed into the shower! Dad evidently had not shared, because Mom asks me if I had a good time with my friends after my shower. I shockingly shot a look to him and he never looked up. “Yes ma we managed.”
Published 
Written by CockLover11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments