Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas to Remember

"“Burr, I do not want to see any more damn snow, I am not a fucking snow bunny!"

15
12 Comments 12
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
Kandy hated wintertime, along with its ice, snow and frigid temperatures. Here it was the middle of December, the temperature had dropped to ten degrees and there was four inches of snow on the ground. It had taken her 2 hours to drive ten miles. She cursed as she parked the car, checked the mailbox and walked toward the house with the snow biting here ankles.

All she could think about was that it would soon be Christmas and what she wanted was not to spend it alone.

She walked into the house shock of the snow, hung up her coat and sat down to look at her mail. She opened an envelope from Mark, who lived four hours away from her in Indiana, thinking it was probably a Christmas card. However she was a bit confused when she saw a postcard showing a bikini-clad woman wearing a mink standing on skis, “Dressed to arouse some dicks and melt the snow here in the Smoky Mountain ski resort.”

Now, why in the hell would he be sending her this kind of post card knowing she could not afford to go anywhere? She decided to give Mark a call and ask him why.

She dialed his number and Mark picked up the phone and said, “Hello sexy! What’s up?”

She replied, “Why in the hell would you send me a postcard from a ski resort, when you know I don’t care for snow?”
 
Mark replied, “Its simple doll. I thought maybe you would join me and another couple at that fabulous ski resort in the Smoky Mountains.”
 
Kandy is a swinger, but knew she could not afford any type of trip this year and said, “Mark, tell me what does that have to do with this postcard?”

Mark laughed and said, “Well my dear, I could take you some place where there is snow, and the three of us can make you forget how bad the snow is.” What he did not tell her, is the other couple won a trip to the resort for four, and invited Mark, and a female friend. He decided it was time to see if she was into a betting game, winner takes all. As he knew he would take this sexy beauty to the resort, the cards were stacked in his favor.

“Kandy, do you have a deck of cards handy? If so, get them. I think we will play a card game. I will draw a card, if it is the high card, my Christmas Wish will come true. If you draw high card, you will get to go anywhere you want to go. Are you up to this little wager love?”

She replied, “Okay, let me go get the cards.”

She got the deck of card and said, “Ok Mark, I have the cards. I must warn you that you are going to lose this hand! I just drew a card and have the Queen of Diamonds. Oh this is going to be fun, now it’s your turn, pick any card and don’t you dare cheat!”

Kandy’s told herself that it would be nice to be away from all this snow, ice covered roads. She crossed her fingers and hoped her card was higher than his. If she won, they would go to a cabin on the beach on the Island of Maui. She also knew if he won, they would probably go to his cabin deep in the snowy pines. She shivered and said to herself, “Burr, I do not want to see any more damn snow, I am not a fucking snow bunny!”

Mark drew a card, and replied into the phone, “Oh fuck, ace of Diamonds, looks like you lose sweetheart!”

Kandy almost busted Mark’s eardrums when she shouted, “Oh my God, you cheated, and I know you did.”

“Honestly I did not! I just know you will love the four of us having fun in the snow pines of the Smoky Mountains, after all who said we have to go outside.”
 
“So you say, you one fair and square, when do we leave?”

Mark replied, “How about the December twenty first, that way we can spend Christmas in the mountains. I can drive down from here, after all Indianapolis if only four hours away from you.

Kandy thought, and then said, “Mark, I could just kiss you baby, and I did not want to spend Christmas alone this year. “

“Okay, pack a bag doll, I will be

Soon they were driving down the road towards the ski resort. Kandy leaned into Mark and purred, “I’m sorry I got upset.”

“That’s okay honey; I knew you did not need to spend this Christmas alone. What better way to have fun, than swinging with four people? That’s why I stacked the deck in my favor.”

Kandy looked Mark in the eyes and said, “Mark, you dirty card playing weasel. I am glad you told me, thanks for being honest.” She then poked him in the ribs and said, “Better watch out, I will get even with you!”

Mark kept driving, and fantasized about the two of them in bed in a secluded bungalow for the first night. He then told then about the Ryan’s, they too are swingers. Richard was six-four with black hair and a muscular built and a 7 inch fat dick. Jennifer was petite, five-foot, with 38C tits, a shaved cunt and was bi sexual. Adding that the real fun begins that day after they check is, as he wanted her all to himself the first night.

The time passed quickly and soon Mark pulled up into to ski resort parking lot. He escorted Kandy inside where it was warm and went to check in. They were shown which cabin to drive too, and where to park. They would not be bothered again, unless the called the office.

Mark drove to the cabin called, “Sugar Shack,” just like in the song; it is a place that lingers in your imagination, a place you dream of returning to. Except this "shack" surrounds you with upscale luxury. Decorated in soothing tones and furnishings that invite you to sink in, this log cabin is ideal for a romantic interlude.
Curl up in front of the stone fireplace with a good movie on the TV and you may never want to get up. Or you may want to hang out in the game loft, where you can enjoy a few leisurely rounds of billiards or electronic darts. On the other hand, you may decide to plant yourself in a deck rocking chair and soothe yourself with the Mountain View.

He also did not tell Kandy till just then, that the Ryan’s were already there at the cabin. It would greet them when they arrive. The four were having dinner at the cabin, because Richard is a chef. Since they would not arrive at the cabin till around six, the meal would be ready. The four of them can get future acquainted during dinner.
 
She spoke up, and said, “It will be nice to meet then, the sound like a lot of fun.”

Mark smiled and admitted, “They will be, but for tonight doll, it will just be you and I. I want to make love to you like you have never been before.”

He pulled up to the cabin. There was snow everywhere, and a dense fog covered the mountain. “Well it looks like skiing is out, but we can play inside by the roaring fire baby. Plus there is a game room in the cabin as well. I don’t want you to worry about the luggage Richard will help me with it.”

She leaned into him kissed his cheek. “It does look pretty as the post card said, but cold. I like playing on the bear skin rug in front of a roaring fire.

He escorted her to the door. Once inside the cabin Kandy swallowed hard, and thought, “Wow, it’s beautiful. Her eyes than spotted the other couple. Richard looked like he can and will be a lot of fun.”

Richard rose first, and shook Mark’s hand, “Glad to see you bro, hope the trip was okay. Who is the gorgeous creature?”

Richard and Jennifer, “Meet my girlfriend, Kandy.”

Richard licked his lips hungrily and felt his dick twitch; she was going to be one hot fuck. He kissed her hand and said, “Hello beautiful. I am so glad you came with Mark.”

Jennifer then gave Kandy a hug and purred, “Welcome to the Sugar Shack, we are going to have a lot of fun, as for me, I don’t care if it’s snowing…..we can play on the bearskin rug in front of a roaring fire.

Kandy felt her nipples hardening and her clit swell as she pictured the four of the playing in front of the fire.

After the introduction, the men got the luggage as the two women chatted.

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

Jennifer spoke first, “Did Mark tell you I am bi Kandy?”

“Yes and I am dying to play with you, as I have just started having some great bi-experiences and I love them.”

“Oh baby, I can just imagine what we can do to drive the men wild? Why don’t you go freshen up, I need to go finish a few things for dinner.”

“Can I help with anything?”

“No need dear it’s already except for pouring the wine.”

Mark and Kandy went to the bedroom to freshen up for dinner. He pulled her into his arms, and planted a kiss on her that curled her toes. “Now my dear, aren’t you glad you came.”

“Yes, and I am glad you cheated this will be one winter vacation that I wont forget. Sweetheart, I love you! You mean so much to me. I hope you are my baby for eternity.”

Mark replied with a wink. “I love you to honey. I am yours forever. Honey, let‘s unpack latter.”

When they came down stairs the four of them sat down to a marvelous dinner, chatting like they were old friends.

After everything was done the men went into the living room to make sure the fire place was still burning well. The women, cleaned up thing and put the dishes away.

Jennifer grabbed Kandy’s arm and asked, “Why do we have to wait till tomorrow to play?”

“We don’t I am dying to have some fun tonight. I have an idea, let’s you and I put on a show for the men.”

“Oh my god, let’s do, it will blow more than their minds.” The two of then devised a plan to strip and give each other a massage, while the naked men watched.”
 
When they both entered the living room, Jennifer walked over and put some romantic music in the music system. After that she sat down on the sofa between the two men, and acted like nothing was going to happen that night.
 
Kandy excused herself, lying that she needed to go to the bathroom. Instead she was going to their room to retrieve her bag of toys.

She came back into the room and looked at the men, winked at Jennifer and squealed, “Play time boys!”

Mark and Richard sat there wide eye and anxious. That’s when Jennifer spoke up, “You guys are not allowed to move, and you may strip, but cannot do anything yet…..except watch!”

She got up, and started stripping, and strip or do anything, yet, winked and said, “Let go over to the bear skin rug honey.”

Kandy had some massage oil, a feather, and a silk blindfold, if needed as the two was going to have some naughty fun.

The two walked over to the rug and stripped then kissed each other. While watching the men they laid down on the rug.

Jennifer gasped when she saw Kandy’s beautiful sensuous body lying right in front of her. First thing she wanted to do was tantalize her first. She reached for the oil and began rubbing Kandy’s toes, and licked her lips when she saw her pussy hairs already glistening with moisture.

She purred, “Boy’s relax, and don’t talk until I tell you that you can.”

Mark knew this was going to be hot, and he looked at Richard’s dick and knew he was just as turned on.

Jennifer continued the massage working his way up her legs just barely touching Kandy’s skin. When she came near her pussy, she avoided it completely. She did this for a while feeling her quiver under her magical touch.

Kandy rolled her head side to side and yelled, “Oh please Jennifer, do my fucking cunt!”

For now she ignored her pleas and told her she would be back in a minute. She had to get something. She got up, walked over to the bar in the corner of the room, and picket up the ice bucket. Returning to the rug, she grabbed a cube of ice.

Taking one of the cube’s she held it over Kandy’s left nipple and let the cold water hit her. She began to squirm and shiver with excitement. She then rubbed the ice around her nipple one at a time and watched them swell and become erect. She then leaned over, took the cold nipple into his mouth, and bit it.

She stopped long enough to say, I know your going to love what I am doing to you hot tits!"

Kandy arched her back and said, “Ooooh yes, please, suck my nipple, Jennifer!”

All the woman did was reach for another ice cube and trickled the cold liquid from her breasts to her hot pussy. Kandy spread her legs wide, trembled, and moaned louder. Jennifer let the droplets tingled against her clit until the cube was completely melted. She then moved closer her so she could eat her hot pussy

Kandy responded by spreading her legs wider and pulling her head as close to her pussy as she could without smothering Jennifer..
"OH fuck eat me! Make me cum!"

Jennifer slid her tongue into Kandy’s hot box, and begin licking, kissing and sucking her hot hole. Next, she shoved two fingers inside her as she encircled her clit with his tongue. All the sudden, she stopped and just watched her for a minute without touching her. She did this repeatedly, knowing it would intensify Kandy’s climax.

Kandy started shaking uncontrollably as the earth shattering climax overtook her. When Jennifer touched her clit again and slid her tongue inside her deep to taste her sweet nectar.

The men were sitting on the edge of the sofa, both cocks dripping pre-cum. It was then Kandy wiggled her index finger and said, “Wanna play with us boys?”

The two men joined them. Richard sucked in Kandy’s right nipple and bit it gently while watching her reaction. She grabbed his hard throbbing dick, with her velvety fingers and purred, “Oh I just love your cock, Richard. Fuck me now, I need to feel you’re hot, hard, cock inside me.”

Mark, leaned over Jennifer, and kissed her deep, with one eye watching Kandy. He loved how turned on Richard made her, as it in turn made his dick harder.

Jennifer kissed Mark and then squealed loud enough for Richard to hear, knowing he loved watch her get nailed by another guy. "Fuck my hot cunt Mark! Damn, I am so fucking hot and my clit is throbbing!”

Hot-damn, Mark grabbed her hips, guided his cock into her cunt, and started fucking her wildly. He watched Kandy and gasped, each time Richard thrust his dick into her. He could feel cum churning in his balls begging for release. He asked Jennifer if he could cum inside her, when she said, “Hell Yes,” He threw his head back and shouted, "Baby, I love what you are doing to my dick. Yesss, aaarrrggghhh, harder baby, oh fuck I am cumming! "

Kandy took her hands and began toying with her nipples then sucked one into her mouth. While thrusting her hips up to meet Richard’s neck and thrusts her hips up to meet his cock every time it entered her.

Richard shouted. “Oooooooh fuck honey, that’s it play with your tits! I love watching you do that. Cum for me baby! "

Kandy loved it, and shouted, “Oh fuck, I am so turned on! I’m going to cum hard!”

Kandy forgot about Mark fucking Jennifer, and turned her attention to Richard, as they fucked like two wild animals in heat. She looked him straight in the eyes and yelled, "Oh Richard, I’m cumming!” Richard grunted and followed filling her with his seed.

As Kandy climaxed Mark could not hold back any longer he exclaimed, “Oh fuck, I am cumming!” Jennifer shook and squealed, “God you are so fucking hot Mark, that is fuck me harder, ooooh fuck here it cums, so with so much force it dribbled on to the bear skin rug.

Richard looked at Mark, “Wow you were right Kandy is one hot cookie! Don’t you ever let her go man!” He then moved over and took his wife in his arms/

Mark moved over to Kandy, pulled her close, kissed her hard, and said, “I love you baby! God you’re awesome, Merry Christmas Kandy!”
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments