Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A cruise with a view

"A couple has an incredible night on a cruise."

7
1 Comment 1
22.3k Views 22.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
We are very excited for our first 2 week cruise in a really long time. We both packed correctly, for me that was t shirts,shorts and nice formal stuff for our dancing nights. She, of course, packed her skimpy bikinis, short-short skirts, low cut tops and maybe one or two pairs of bras and panties. Since we were going to a nice tropical area there was no need for much else.We booked a suite that had a balcony that gave us a beautiful view of the ocean and whatever port we stopped in.

We were very excited about the ship, the room and all of the "fun" we were going to have. We spent the first day laying by the pool. She was in her skimpy red bikini showing of her fantastic 38D breasts, her firm ass and those smooth legs that just glisten in the sun. She has a completely shaved pussy as well. She took care of that before we got on the boat because she knows how much I love it.

The first night we have a quick dinner and headed back to the room because we were so horny we wanted to fuck on the gorgeous bed and on the balcony. We definitely made some noise so our neighbors definitely got a show! We are not complaining because we love putting on a show for anyone that wants to watch. On this cruise we decided that there would not be ANY limits and anything goes. I like to watch, so I was hoping she would fulfill my voyeuristic desires. She loves flirting, loves showing off her body and has an insatiable appetite for sex, god she was sent from heaven. I could tell from that first day that she was ready to have fun. She made sure her breasts were always as exposed as possible and she didn't bother with her panties and just liked to be wet all the time.

So after the second day of the pool, activities and some booze we were feeling good for the evening. Tonight was dance club night. We both love to dance and she gets down and dirty on the dance floor and she is definitely a site to see. I got to pick her outfit, so I went with the short tight black skirt and the skinny strap top that had a built-in bra so there was no need for a real bra. She had her high heels and the outfit was complete, no panties required. After dinner we went to the dance club on the 8th floor and the place was packed.

We scoped out the club for a little while, to see what was going on and waited for some good songs to come. After about 20 minutes we hit the dance floor hard. We love dancing and sometimes we are just in our own little world, but not tonight. The floor was very busy so we had to dance very closely and the bodies were hard and sweaty and we were both getting turned on like crazy. She kept whispering in my ear that she wanted to have some "special" fun tonight and wanted to satisfy my voyeuristic desires. I was totally fine with that and my cock was even harder than usual, which is very unusual since she makes me incredibly hard to begin with. So I saw that my girl was starting to scan the club looking for someone of interest.

After a few minutes she located some eyes that she locked in on. It was a guy sitting at a table with his friends. But I guess he saw her walk in and kept his eyes on her until she finally found him. We went and sat down at a table near them and within 5 mins the guy came over and asked if the seat was taken. She instantly said no and have a seat. So we were having a conversation and my wife was rubbing my thigh up and down under the table and she could see if I was still hard and to tell you the truth I was so turned on I was afraid I would cum right there. So I excused myself to go to the bathroom and left them there to 'chat'.

When I came back the table was empty, I looked around and found them instantly on the dance floor, exactly where I thought they would be. They were dancing close, grinding and rubbing each other. Hands were all over the place and he was touching her breasts and ass, she was rubbing his crotch and all if it was exciting. After a few minutes, she broke from him and came running over to me and said we had to leave.

I said, "Why?"

She responded, "Well he is coming back to our room to have some fun in about 10 minutes and we have to go...NOW!"

I would never complain to my gorgeous wife, so off we went to go back to the room. It was a very exciting and nervous walk back to the room.

In exactly 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door. My wife got the door and in walked in the guy from the club. My wife had a big smile on her face and I knew she was excited about her choice for the night. To be honest, so was I. He was an attracted guy and looked to have a good body, my wife knows how to pick them. So we all sat down and explained what we liked. We decided I would watch from the side while the two of them went at it. But our new friend had a few conditions.

He first wanted me completely naked and he wanted me to stand out on the balcony and watch from there. Just hearing that made me leak some pre-cum. It was very exciting to be told what to do like that. I quickly agreed and stripped down naked. Of course I was hard as a rock and my wife came over and grabbed my shaft and gave me a big wet kiss and told me to enjoy the show! I walked out to the balcony and it was a little chilly cause we were on the water, but I did not care at this point.

He closed the door and I heard a "click" and then he pulled the drapes just enough so that I could still see everything but it was kind of like I was a peeping tom. This nearly send me over the edge before we started, but I refused to touch myself till the real action began.

So he went back to the bed and grabbed my wife and started to kiss her very passionately on the lips, on the neck and her shoulders. They didn't waste much time getting naked, he stripped my wife of what was left of her clothes in seconds and left her heels on. She stripped him down as well and he turned to look at me and to show off his very large and thick cock! I am no slouch in that department but he was bigger than me, I can admit it. He gave me a big smile and I knew I was in for some fun.

He laid her on the bed and I could see her large nipples were rock hard and pointing straight up the ceiling and she was squirming her legs a little bit which meant her shaved pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I could almost see her clit getting harder too. Our new friend went over to his pants and took his belt off his pants.

JasminEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminEvans

He straddled her chest and left the tip of his big cock within inches of her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and licked the part of the head she could reach. He then preceded to tie her hands to the top of the bed to restraining her. My wife loves being tied up so he somehow knew that she did.

Once she was secure, he slid down her and started to kiss her again, kissed down her neck until he made it to one of her breasts. He sucked in her entire nipple and was sucking on it hard,while playing with the other one. My wife was tilting her head back in ecstasy and getting hotter by the second. As he was working his mouth down her stomach I started to stroke myself a little bit. He was finally between her thighs and spread them nice and wide, which she was happy to oblige him. He started licking her swollen clit and sucking on each of her pink pussy lips. He was really making her pussy incredibly wet. She was writhing on the bed and pushing her pelvis harder towards his face, wanting his tongue deeper and deeper.

He kept going until she couldn't take it anymore and started cumming all over his face. I love the sounds my wife makes. She was in pure heaven. She kept saying, "Fuck me...fuck me NOW!!" She really wanted him. At that moment he turned towards me and gave me a very devilish grin. He got off the bed and disappeared. My wife looked over at me but her eyes glossy because she was still recovering.

A minute later I heard more than one voice in the room that was male. I couldn't see the whole room so it wasn't until 3 other guys appeared in my view did I know what was going on. At this point I was both very scared and very aroused. I wasn't sure if we were getting robbed or what the hell was going on. My wife looked a little worried as well. Our new friend announced that we wanted his friend to have as much fun he was having on the cruise.

The other guys stripped down and started to stroke their cocks. They got on the bed on either side of my wife. One started to suck on her breast and another one was straddling her face. He wanted his big cock sucked. Our friend got between her thighs again and started rubbing his semi-hard cock up and down her pussy. I was trying to see my wife's reaction but she was burying that other guy's cock deep in her mouth. I guess she didn't mind.

Our friend slowly slid his cock deep inside her pussy and her whole body tensed up. So there was a guy fucking my wife's pussy, two guys on her tits and one guy in her mouth. I was nearly ready to explode but I had to wait. I wanted to see how it went. Our friend was fucking her hard and she was deep throating the other cock as best she could. I could hear her moaning every once in awhile but I think she was too busy. Our friend was pumping her pussy faster and faster and you can see him tensing up and after another minute he was exploding deep inside her pussy. You can see his body shuttering so I know he was filling her pussy up with hot cum. Just about the same time the cock straddling her started to tense up too and grabbed his shaft and started to stroke fast. He was shooting his load down my wife's throat. Our friend pulled out and I could see his cum dripping out of her swollen pussy.

Once the two guys were done, they got up and started to move around the room. Our friend went up and undid her ties on the bed posts and as she sat up, he flipped her over on her stomach and put her in all-fours position. I guess it was the other two guys turn for her. One guy sat in front of her and was rubbing his hard cock and wanted her to suck it. The other guy who was the biggest in size and cock got behind her and spread her legs wide. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it looked like he didn't want her pussy.

He reached between her legs and wiped some of the dripping cum on his hand and lathered it on her ass, he wanted to fuck her ass. He spit on his cock head and slapped her ass really hard. My wife lowered her head down on the one guy's cock and she seemed very eager for round 2. As she started to suck him, the other guy rubbed his cock up and down her ass and started to push his head into her ass. He went fairly slow but you could tell he was fucking her ass no matter what. He put about much of his cock as he could, it looked like he disappeared in her hot ass.

He grabbed her hips and started to pick up the pace in her ass. I could see her big tits bouncing back and forth. It made it hard for her to suck the other guys cock but she did her best. He did not look like he was complaining though, he had his head tilted back and was enjoying her hot mouth. I stood there slowly stroking myself getting more and more into because she was enjoying herself.

After a few minutes, the big guy looked like he was getting ready to pop. He started fucking her harder and harder. Her tits were bouncing like crazy and I could hear her moan even though her mouth was full. The noises were getting louder and louder in the room and the big guy started to explode inside my wife's ass. He must have been filling her up good because I could see it dripping onto the bed while he continued to pound her.

Again, at the same time, the other guy started to shutter and explode in my wife's mouth and she was trying to take it as much as she could. At this point I was done too, I just exploded all over the window and my cock was just absolutely covered in cum. The wind was really cold and the wetness made me cold. But my blood was red hot so I didn't mind.

After the guys were done with her, then put on their clothes and walked out without saying a word. It took a minute for my wife to gather herself and she came over to the door and unlocked it. She looked spent but very satisfied. She cum on her face, cum on her ass and some dripping down her thigh. She gave me a big hug and asked if I enjoyed the show. I was utterly shocked but was able to say, "Hells yeah!"

I think she was happy with that answer. She went and jumped in the shower and I plopped down on the bed. We were both asleep in minutes and slept till almost noon the next day. We spent the day and most of the night in bed reliving what happened the night before. We had a great rest of a vacation and we flirted and played with others, but nothing compared to that night.

Published 
Written by fn_lvn_guy_13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments