Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A DAY AT THE WATERFALL PART 2..

"THE EVENING AFTER THE WATER FALL WAS EVEN BETTER!!!!!!"

2
4 Comments 4
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

After we got all our things together we started over to Chase and Amandas house.My wife Lilly, was so fired up by the waterfall encounter that I was sure things were going to be incredible this evening.

"Are you turned on still by what had just happened in the water?" she asked.

To answer I put her hand on my still thick cock."wow" she said. "you really must have liked it".

Giggling, she started rubbing the growing bulge in my shorts .

"Did you like seeing my hands on Amanda and Chase while you were behind me?" she asked.I just moand as a response.

"Did you like seeing their hands on me?"Again I let out a moan, as hearing her recount our romp and the feel of her hand on my cock was all I could muster.


"Did you like seeing me kiss them while you were fucking me?"her hand was pressing harder against me and she was moving araund alot in her seat. I knew she was getting turned on by this as well. This time I nodded trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"Kissing them while you were fucking me made me come so hard baby .I hope we can do it again?"she asked. She then slid a finger inside her panties and brought it up to my lips. I hungrily licked it wanting to taste her sweet wetness.In her most pleading voice she asked"Can we have some more fun with them tonight?" They really turned me on by being there while you fucked me". I couldnt help but smile to myself as I was thinking that tonight I was going to do whatever she wanted.

As we pulled up to thier house Inoticed Amanda had changed into a tiny skirt and a tanktop with no bra.I smiled at her as I figured it was probably due to the heat as it was well over 80 degrees.

As soon as we are out of the car Chase tosses me a beer and Amanda hands Lilly a  mixed drink.Joking I said "I'd like a drink of that." and realized it was almost strait vodka with very little orange juice. I just smiled and acted as if I didnt notice.

Someone said we should build a fire as it was starting to get dark and we didnt want to go inside.So Chase and I set about gathering some wood and left the girls to chat.

After a few awkward minutes Chase asked "Are you alright with what happened?" "Sure" I replied "We are here arent we?"
He laughed and so did I as the ice was finaly broken on the subject.You know Chase said"Lilly sure has some nice tits." "Yes I know" I assured him as I smiled. "I noticed Amanda has some nice ones too,not that I got to feel them or anything". I chided. "I'm sure that won't be a problem." he smirked.

We both laughed as drunk guys do when talking about women.

When we got around to the back of the house with the wood,we noticed the girls weren't there.Looking at each other we both said "Must be in the bathroom." As everyone knows girls can't seem to go by themselves .

We got the fire started within a couple of minutes and still no girls.By now our interest on how long it takes a girl to pee got the better of us.We went looking for them.

We went through the house and got to the bathroom door.Chase knocked and I heard Amanda say "Yes?" "Did one of you fall in or is one of you sick?" He joked to the door.

JESSI_MONTES
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JESSI_MONTES

"Niether." we heard Lilly say as she slowly opend the door .

There in front of us was a sight I had dreamed of seeing for some time.

Lilly was sitting on the counter with her legs draped over Amandas shoulders.Amanda was crouched on the floor with her face level at Lillys pussy.

"Wow" I said and Amanda let out a slight giggle as she smiled at us and turned her attention back to my wife.

I could see the flushed look on my Lillys face and knew this had been going on probably since we left to go get the wood.

As we stood there watching Lillys breathe started getting faster and her hips moved with every lick of Amandes toungue. I heard Lilly let out a gasp as her hands shot to the back of Amandas head .

I knew that gasp and it meant one thing.Amanda was about to make her come.

Lilly looked right at me and moaned"Oh Amanda,that feels so good.I'm gonna come.Please don't stop."she pleaded as I seen her grinding into Amanda's pretty little face.I seen here eyes flutter closed and her head start to slide back as I knew she had started coming. It was beautiful.

I looked at Chase and he was just smiling and looking on as if he'd seen it before.

My cock was straining at the material on my shorts as Amanda got up and kissed Lilly. She  turned and kissed me. It was the most erotic thing to taste my wife on her lips.

She then turned and told Chase she needed another drink and they walked away towards the kitchen.

"Looked like you enjoyed that". I said joking but still serious. She just grabbed ahold of me and pulled me to her as she shut the door.

She jerked my shorts down as she knelt before me and took my cock all the way into her mouth .She was holding nothing back as within minutes I was close to coming. "Better slow down." I said as I pulled her up to my face and kissed her. "We've got plenty of time" .I told her. We shouldn't leave the our host's outside my theirselves."That wouldnt be very nice. now would it"? I asked. 

We walked out the back door and I couldn't believe what we were looking at.             

 Chase was.........

 

TO BE CONTINUED...........................................

Published 
Written by r5taylor5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments