Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day on The River

"Open minded to new experiences"

5
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

It was late Friday night by the time I got home from work. I thought about calling Maggie but decided to wait until morning and went to take a shower. With the warm water soothing my tired body, I closed my eyes and began thinking of her.

As I washed my upper body, the familiar feelings of arousal were getting stronger the more I thought of Maggie being with me at this moment. As my hands moved lower I felt myself getting hard. My eyes were still closed as I imagined her behind me pressing herself into me as she reached around and teased my nipples. It felt so real that I slowly stroked myself and as the image of Maggie grew stronger my hand moved faster.

Suddenly I felt something very familiar and opening my eyes I saw two hands teasing my nipples from behind. Maggie whispered in my ear, "Rich, I couldn't wait for tomorrow's day on the river so I let myself in."

Taking the soap she stepped in front of me going to the other side of the shower and lathered herself up. I continued to stroke my cock and caress my balls as Maggie moved her hands over her body then down to her pussy.

With one hand she inserted a finger and with the other she began to rub her clit. The water swept the soap from her body as she leaned against the wall for support. Maggie's finger moved faster over her clit as she pushed the other deeper into her pussy.

She would pull her finger out then rub the swollen lips and in one thrust push it all the way back into her pussy. As Maggie continued fingering herself with both hands, her body started to shake. Her nipples were begging to be sucked.

Her eyes were locked on my hand as I turned it back and forth the length of my shaft. Reaching the head I paused and rubbed it in a circular motion then moved down the shaft using the same motion as before. My other hand was caressing the cum swollen balls.

Looking at each other, we began to cum together and soon reached our climax. Cumming on our hands and fingers we screamed out in ecstasy. I walked over to Maggie and we raised our cum soaked hands to each other's mouths. We licked them clean then finished showering. Once we toweled off each other I carried her to the bedroom.

I gently laid her on the cool satin sheets and slid in beside her. Laying on her side she said that we would have to leave for the river by four in the morning. Moving up behind her, I reached over with one arm and embraced her breasts.

As I kissed her neck I whispered, "I love you."

Maggie turned her head slightly and said, "I love you, Rich." She wiggled her butt to get more comfortable. We both felt my cock rest in her butt crack, then drifted off to sleep.

Three o' clock came awfully fast. I went to make breakfast as Maggie got herself ready for the trip. Coming into the kitchen, she had on a pink v-neck t-shirt with no bra followed by dark blue athletic shorts and white athletic shoes. She told me to go get ready and she would take over.

I had on a gray t-shirt with gray athletic shorts and white athletic shoes. We both decided not to wear any under garments as they would only be in the way. By the time I got back, everything was set on the table. There was toast, orange juice, coffee, eggs and bacon. After eating, we cleaned up and packed a cooler with water bottles and pop. The other cooler would be for food we would pick up on our way.

The car was finally packed at three forty-five and it was still dark out. The weather report on the radio said it was going to be ninety degrees for a high.

Driving towards the highway, we spotted a grocery store that was open. We went in and bought sandwiches, potato salad, coleslaw, chips.

When we got on the highway, Maggie placed her hand on my thigh. Starting near my knee, she gently made small circular motions and moved to the top. Sliding her hand to the inner thigh, she continued to my cock making sure to get it completely erect before moving down to my knee.

She repeated this as her other hand disappeared into her shorts stroking herself. I looked over and saw that her nipples were pushing against the shirt. This went on until her orgasm swept through her body. When she had recovered, Maggie told me that it was my turn to come.

She turned and released my cock from the confines of the shorts. Seeing it was still dark out and very little traffic, she leaned over, taking me into her mouth. Swirling her tongue over the head and down to the base as she caressed the cum filled balls. Keeping this up, I finally warned her that I was about to come as she kept only the head in her mouth.

Wrapping her hand around the shaft, she began to stroke it faster and faster until I began to fill her mouth. I could feel Maggie swallowing the entire load. As she sat up running her tongue across her lips, she sat back in her seat and removed her top.

Just then we heard the sound of a car horn and noticed a car next to us with two couples. The girls were sitting in the back while the boys were up front. By now, there was enough sunlight that we could see them clearly. Maggie turned to face them; as she lowered the window she caressed her breasts. The boys could not take their eyes off of her and the two girls quickly took off their tops.

All three were caressing their breasts and teasing their nipples. Soon you could hear moans coming from the girls. Maggie watched as the girls started to kiss each other and then one of them moved down to suck on the other's nipples. Then they sped away never to be seen again.

Maggie sat back in her seat and continued caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples. Her hands eventually made their way to the waistband of her shorts.

Pushing down her shorts, I saw that there were no panties in the way. As she began to masturbate, I saw a semi truck up ahead. I sped up and her fingers moved faster as I pulled alongside the driver of the truck. I matched his speed as Maggie was oblivious to what was happening around her.

She had her eyes closed as one hand was pinching and teasing her nipples while she fingered herself. I reached over and teased her clit and that is when she opened her eyes. Upon seeing the truck next to us, she screamed out that she was cumming. Removing her finger, she brought it to her mouth and sucked it clean.

As I slowly pulled away, the trucker blasted his horn in appreciation for the what he just saw.

Maggie put her t-shirt back on, pulled her shorts up, and helped me with mine as we were now approaching more traffic. There was only twenty miles to go and we would be at the canoe rental place soon.

As I looked over, I noticed a tear run down her cheek. Before I could say anything, Maggie told me that she never did anything like this before. She said that when we first met on the train a month ago that she decided she was going to fulfill her sexual desires. Which explained her behavior at the restaurant last week.

She went on to tell me that her ex was very controlling and would not let her express herself sexually. With my thumb, I wiped away the tear. Looking at me, she asked if I thought badly of her. I reassured her that I did not and our sexual exploits have been new experiences for me also. Smiling, Maggie leaned over and kissed my cheek.

We finally arrived at the rental place. As we unpacked the car I took Maggie into my arms, kissed her and told her how much I loved her.

As we entered, there, behind the counter, were the owners. They introduced themselves as Jack and Emily. Both of them had tanned, toned bodies. He was forty years old standing six feet tall at one hundred and sixty pounds with short black hair and brown eyes. She was thirty five years old, standing five feet eleven inches tall at one hundred and forty pounds with medium length red hair, green eyes. 

We introduced ourselves, paid for the canoe, and were told to put our stuff in the van as the other customers did. We couldn't help notice that they seemed to be checking us over. Once outside we realized why- we were still sexually aroused. Her nipples were erect as was my cock.

Soon we were on our way up river. I noticed that the guys kept glancing in Maggie's direction when their partners were not looking. That's because her nipples were very prominent. She noticed that the women were checking out her and the bulge in my shorts. To break the ice we introduced ourselves and the others did the same.

By the time we arrived at our starting point everyone was having a good time. As Jack and Emily unloaded the canoes everyone took out their belongings and loaded them into their canoes and started down river.

Before getting underway Jack and Emily came over to wish us a safe, enjoyable trip. Jack shook my hand and Emily gave Maggie a hug as she whispered something to her.

We would paddle for awhile, then drift as we took in the quiet and the scenery. Finally, I asked Maggie about what Emily said. She told me it was nothing. 

As we continued our journey along the twists and turns of the river we became aware that we were alone. That is when Maggie removed her t-shirt as she turned to face me and reached into the cooler pulling out a bottle of water.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

Asking if I was thirsty, I of course said yes. As she took a sip, she let some of the water to flow down her chin to her breasts. My cock became rigid at the sight before me. Then she moved the bottle from breast to breast until they were completely wet. There was still some water in the bottle.

Her skin glistened in the sun as she moved to me and asked if I was still thirsty. I told her I was and with that, she positioned herself right in front of me.

Cupping her hands under her breasts, she held them up, making it easier for me to lick up the remaining water.

I then turned my attention to her already erect nipples. Taking one between my thumb and finger I gently rubbed while at the same time pinching it. I teased the other with my tongue while pausing to suck on it between my lips.

Maggie was so turned on that she moved her hand from a breast, reached down to my shorts, and removed my cock. The more her nipples were stimulated, the faster she stroked the shaft in her hand. She then moved her other hand from the other breast and slipped it into her shorts. Her finger pushed apart the swollen lips and disappeared into the depths of her very wet pussy.

As her hand pumped my shaft faster, her finger moved faster in and out of her pussy. Suddenly, she screamed out that she was cumming as her head tilted back. With that, my cock pulsed as it pushed its load up and out spilling onto my hand.

Maggie took my cum covered hand and rubbed it over her breasts and nipples while at the same time pulling her finger from her pussy and lifting it to my mouth. I licked then sucked her finger as her other hand massaged my load into her breasts.

Without saying a word Maggie grabbed the back of my head and puled my face between those firm breasts telling me to lick them clean. When I was finished, she put her arms around me and looking over my shoulder let out a startled gasp.

I asked her what was wrong and she told me there were two canoes about two hundred yards behind us. She quickly turned around and put her t-shirt back on. I spotted a split in the river that went between a small island and the shore. I told Maggie we should stop there, have something to eat, and wait for them to pass by.

Entering the narrow passage, there was a forest along the shore and the rock face of the small island towered twenty feet above us. The trees blocked out enough sunlight that it felt much cooler. It was welcome relief from the hot summer sun. We found a spot to beach the canoe and began setting out the two coolers along with a blanket.

Maggie unpacked the picnic basket and we dined on sandwiches, chips, potato salad and coleslaw. Loading the coolers and picnic basket into the canoe I commented that since we left home her nipples were still erect. She in turn replied that she never saw a cock get hard so fast after cumming and walked over to me as she removed her top.

When she was right in front of me, she went to her knees and jerked my shorts down. My hard cock sprang forth and Maggie swallowed it all the way to the base. Moving her mouth up the shaft she sucked and swirled her tongue around. When she got to the head, she kept it in her mouth, licked it as her hand stroke the shaft, and her other hand caressed the cum filled balls.

Keeping this up until she felt the shaft pulse in her mouth both her hands took over. Maggie then alternately sucked on the balls. Sensing I was about to release my load, she placed my cock on her breast as her hands coaxed my cum from within me. I screamed out that I was cumming and released a load that covered her breasts and nipples.

Pulling me down toward her as she started to lay down as she removed her shorts. Maggie said, "Rich I need you deep within me now."

Instead, I went straight to that beautiful shaved pussy and began licking those swollen lips and taking her clit between my lips and sucking on it. It did not take long for her to become wet as her juices flowed forth.

Placing her legs over my shoulders, I rose up and pulled her to my waiting cock. Though she was begging me to push my cock into her all at once, I teased into her and ever so slowly rubbed it between her lips. She kept begging and moving her hips to slip my cock in. Holding back, I teased her some more, then with out warning I pushed all the way in, and began to pump furiously.

Within minutes, Maggie was screaming out once again that she was cumming as she arched her back. I remained deep within her until her orgasm subsided. I then pulled my cock out. She said she wanted it in her mouth and I held her head as she licked our cum from me.

We heard what sounded like soft clapping and as we turned there before us were the two couples from the car on the highway.

We did not know what to say or do as they were all naked except for their athletic shoes. One of the girls introduced herself as Julie who stood five feet four inches at one hundred and fifteen pounds with shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, shaved pussy and a 34C cup. Then came Sarah, who stood five feet ten inches at one hundred thirty-five pounds with waist length blonde hair, blue eyes, shaved pussy and a 38D cup.

Julie then introduced the boys. Mark who stood six feet one inch at one hundred sixty pounds with medium length blonde hair, blue eyes, shaved and an eight inch cock. Then there was Eric who stood six feet two inches at one hundred seventy pounds with medium length brown hair, brown eyes, shaved and a nine inch cock.

We introduced ourselves while Julie and Sarah walked over and knelt on either side of Maggie. They bent down and began licking my cum off her breasts. Eric went behind Julie and Mark was behind Sarah. They easily slid their cocks into their pussies as the girls moaned out in pleasure as they used their mouths and hands on the breasts before them.

Maggie was in the early throes of her orgasm. I moved my seven inch shaved cock to her lips and she moved her tongue along the length of the shaft then around the head and back down. She did this several times, making sure she to lick then suck each ball. Suddenly she let out a muffled gasp as Julie gently bit her nipples and Sarah moved down her body quickly with her tongue.

When she reached Maggie's pussy, she took both her nipples and caressed the length of her slit with it. Thrusting her tongue into her pussy, Maggie reached the pinnacle of her orgasm. Releasing my cock from her mouth, Julie had moved up and kissed her full on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth.

They were locked in a passionate kiss as the boys were now thrusting their cocks all the way in and pulling back so the head of their cocks stayed in those very wet pussies. The girls were all moaning and Julie took me into her mouth as Maggie watched. The three of us started to cum at the same time. Eric pulled out of Julie and released his load onto her butt and back. Mark pulled out of Sarah, who then turned to face him to have his load cover her breasts.

Julie had released my cock from her mouth and stroked the shaft with her hand until my load filled Maggie's mouth. There was cum dripping down her chin onto her breasts. Julie licked her clean and then kissed Maggie, sharing my load. Maggie moved behind Julie and with Sarah they licked the cum off of her back and butt. Julie fell to the blanket exhausted.

Maggie went over to Sarah and licked the cum off of her breasts then kissed her while sharing the cum. Sarah fell to the blanket, exhausted, followed by Maggie. The three of us joined them and cuddled with our respective partners. After some rest, we got dressed and switched partners for the rest of the trip down river. Maggie went with Mark, Sarah was with me and Eric was with Julie.

By the time we got back to the rental it was noon and ninety degrees. We were invited to go back with them to their cabin up river. So we loaded up the cars as Jack and Emily came over asking if we enjoyed ourselves. We told them we had a very good time and would be coming back again. With that, Jack shook my hand and Emily gave Maggie a hug that seemed to last a little longer than the first time we met.

Maggie and I got in our car and followed our new friends to the cabin.........

 


 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

Copyright ©2013 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments