Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy Cum True

"I had always fantasied about more....."

4
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I have had many fantasies about having sex in a group with myself as the focal point. Wanting this, but too afraid to make it happen, I find it much easier to write want I want than to say it, much less act upon it. So imagine my surprise when that was exactly what happened.

My boyfriend has always known that I appreciate the way a woman looks, feels and tastes. From the feel of their curves to the softness of their kisses, even the sweet, warm, lushness of a woman's pussy. We have had the experience of a female-male-female threesome before and enjoyed.

But on this special Saturday night, though I didn't know it, I was in for the most tantalizing experience of my life. John, my boyfriend, called me while I was out shopping and told me to buy a new sexy outfit, that he had special plans for us that night. Of course I was very curious and asked him to elaborate, but he wouldn't, except to say he hoped I would like the surprise he had planned.

My mind was all over the place trying to figure out what in the world John was up to. While I selected some very naughty clothes to model for John, little did I realize how on display I would be later. Or how much my body would enjoy it!

I arrived home, and John had a nice glass of wine waiting on me, along with having drawn me a nice warm bubbly bath. He kissed me deeply, then told me to slip into my bath and pamper myself while he got everything ready for later. The soothing bath along with the delicious wine should have been very relaxing, but for some reason my body was too excited. I found my hand sliding from my breasts down my belly, then under the bubbly water, and slipping between my thighs. Rubbing gently at my clit, then slowly slipping inside my pussy. I was so hot and bothered I couldn't stop myself. I continued to masturbate until I felt the hot tingling explosion start deep inside my pussy throbbing with each toe curling orgasm.

Now I was past ready to see what John had in store for me. He came into the room with another glass of wine, and told me to take my time getting ready and call him when I was done. Not to come out, just let him come get me. Well now I was so excited, I was rushing to get ready. I dressed in a black fishnet dress that hugged all my curves falling just below the full round cheeks of my ass, which was covered only by a black full backed thong. My breasts were encased nicely in the netting, my gumdrop nipples jutting out provocatively......begging to be nibbled on. I slipped on a pair of five inch black stiletto heels, and quickly applied my makeup. Finishing it off with the reddest shade of lipstick I owned. As I checked my reflection in the mirror, my long brown hair hanging loosely down my back, I felt that John would appreciate my efforts.

I called to him as he told me to, and he quickly entered the room. I watched his expression as his eyes took in all the details of my preparations, and I knew he approved. Just then, I noticed he had a red scarf in his hand, but before I could ask he turned me around, and used it to blindfold me. My heartbeat quickened as he told me to trust him, not to think, just enjoy the feelings. John kissed me deeply, then led me into to living room. I couldn't see anything; though I felt that we weren't alone. He walked me to our large comfy leather couch, and gently sat me down. He placed yet another glass of the delicious wine in my hand, then made a toast to fun and adventure. After I took a sip, he took the glass and set it aside.

I felt John shift, and heard some rustling ,then I felt my hair being pushed back as lips brushed across my neck.

holymery
Online Now!
Lush Cams
holymery

I jumped, as I knew from the touch it wasn't John. Then, I heard John say from behind me not to be afraid just enjoy. I relaxed, as I knew he would take care of me. As I felt soft full breasts brush against my face my mouth instantly opened, and began to suckle on the nipples in front of me, that I couldn't see only feel. Then suddenly, I felt a masculine hand sliding up my thigh, brushing against my panties, and almost simultaneously teeth where nipping at my rigid nipples, making me arch my back, and rub against the hand between my thighs ,as a small animal sound escaped my lips. John was beside me telling me to lie back, and as I did I smelled the sweet moist wetness of pussy lowering over my face. Fuck it taste so good, as I thrust my tongue deep inside that hot vagina.

As I began to reach up to touch her, my hand was diverted and placed on a large hard cock, again unfamiliar but very tantalizing. The hand that was between my legs, was replaced with a warm lapping tongue. I was trying to figure out how many people were there, but between the blindfold, the hands on my body, the pussy riding my face the hard fat cock in my hand, and the tongue lapping at my pussy I couldn't keep up. But, I knew I didn't want it to stop!

I was so wet, and so horny I just wanted more! And more I got! There was a hand on each of my breast. One cock in my hand, and another near my belly. Now there were two tongues taking turns at my soaking wet pussy, another set of hands holding my legs up spread at my ankles. Soon the sweet pussy moved. It was replaced by a nice hard cock, that I eagerly took in my mouth licking and sucking it like a prized lollypop! Just as was zeroed in on the cock in my mouth, the soft lips of a woman, began to lick and suck at my swollen clit, making me moan loudly around the fat cock filling my mouth. Then suddenly, I was being lifted and turned over, laying me face first across the back of the couch. I didn't have long to ponder, before one cock was shoved in my mouth, another deep into my pussy, then from under me a tongue, was lapping at my clit, as the cock was working in and out my pussy. Fingers pinching at both my breasts, hands wrapped in my hair. It all felt so good, I almost did not hear the buzzing sound from somewhere near me, just then a small vibrating bullet was slipped inside my upturned ass, just before that cock slammed deeply into my dripping pulsing pussy again!

I was totally and completely being fucked, like I had never experienced before , every hole every crack that could possibly be filled was filled. I could feel myself coming undone at the seems, climbing higher than I had ever been ......until my whole body felt like it would explode .........and with unbelievable force I came........my whole body convulsing and throbbing my juices squirting everywhere, and it seemed as if across the room I heard a primal scream. It was me, screaming and moaning with the incredible feeling of release, and ultimate satisfaction from the core of my being. I had never been so completely satisfied, so utterly spent, so totally grateful! I wanted to see these people who had totally and completely controlled me, but John would not let me remove the blindfold. Though each participant, was allowed to kiss me and say goodbye, I did not get to see them. I only know that it was two women and one other man, besides John that made my fantasy come true.

I can only hope that this happens again some day soon only this time no blindfold!
Published 
Written by Spankalena
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments