Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A foreign affair… Trois is best!

"Opportunity knocked!"

10
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Whilst reminiscing recently about my sexual exploits at Uni, I realised that I wanted to relive some of them. Can’t really do that, so I thought I’d get it down on paper and share it with you. I hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoyed doing it!

During my first year at Uni, I lived in a huge run-down house. Each room had high ceilings and windows, and some, including mine had its own fuel burning fire. I found out about the house from a French friend who lived there at the time. Having visited her a few times, I figured, the size of the room and the location were better than my crappy little cell in the residence. Making my excuses to the warden, I managed to break my contract and promptly moved into that huge house.

One clear winter’s afternoon, my friend Laure had just returned from hiking with her visiting friend, Stéphanie. Having just been to the gym, I was in the shower, trying to cool down, when there was a pounding on the door.

“Dane! Allez! I have to pee!!!” Laure was never backwards in coming forwards, I loved her laddish attitudes.

I jumped out and wrapped a towel round me, opening the door; she almost barged in until she saw that I was wearing only a towel. Both she and Stéphanie stood looking at me, grinning cheekily. I stared back. Laure was wearing a little T-shirt, showing off her sexy toned tummy and just a pair of black see-through tights, over her white cotton knickers. I could make out the muscles in her strong legs. Stéphanie was wearing only a long sweatshirt which covered her knickers, allowing me to glimpse her long soft thighs below.

All three of us snapped out of it at the same time, as the girls pushed past me and shoved me out of the bathroom. I heard them chatting and giggling in French, as I went back to my room to get dry and dressed.

I had only managed to get my jogging pants on and a t-shirt, when Laure shouted me for help. As I entered her room, they were both kneeling in front of the fireplace, bending forward to try and prepare the wood and paper. Such an amazing sight, Laure’s round buttocks clad in cotton knickers, stretching her tights and a further glimpse of what Stéphanie was previously hiding, black knickers with a lacy edge, just visible under her sweatshirt. Stéphanie was a little curvier than Laure, softer lines and fuller breasts, but oh so sexy!

“C’mon, it’s freezing in here, light the fire for us!” Laure jumped up, throwing me the box of matches, as she dived onto one of the two single mattresses that made up her bed on the floor.

I had the fire roaring in no time, turning round to see what would happen next, the two girls were under the bed clothes, smiling at me.

“You know the best way to stay warm is to share body heat, you want to stay a bit?” Asked Laure, patting the bed in between them.

I was about to go get some work done, until the realisation of getting close to Laure, in bed nonetheless, dawned on me. She threw the quilt back so I could jump in, exposing them both underneath. Stéphanie’s sweater had ridden up, showing of her amazing curves and cute knickers.

I hesitated just a second before jumping in with them, Laure immediately putting my arm around her, using it as a pillow and kissed my cheek. I turned my head to smile at her and she kissed my lips, lingering just a fraction longer than a peck.

“Stéphanie is cold too, do you mind? It was freezing on the mountain!!”

Offering Stéphanie my other arm, I ended up sandwiched between the two hot French girls. Laure didn’t hold back, she slid her hand under my T-shirt onto my stomach.

“Oh nice, the gym is really good for you,” she stated, as she allowed her hand to wander over my stomach, even reaching up to my chest. “I like this!”

“Yeah but you’ve got the same,” I retorted, reaching round her to her tummy, inadvertently tickling her, causing her to wriggle and press her body harder against me. She let her leg slide up mine, pushing my shorts higher, only the thin fabric of her tights keeping our skin apart.

“Stéphanie you have to feel this!” Laure invited her friend, who I had only met a few days previous, to feel me up. It felt good having these girls put their hands all over my torso. Problem was it caused a reaction in my shorts, not something I could easily hide, lying on my back with my arms pinned down.

I turned again to look at Laure, she grinned as she kissed me again, sucking on my lips this time. I felt Stéphanie lift her head, I thought she was going to leave us, but she simply wanted to see better what we were doing.

As we broke the kiss, Laure reached up, bringing Stéphanie's face to mine, I instinctively turned my head in time enough to let my lips meet hers. We immediately started licking and sucking each other’s lips. Laure wasted no time and slid her hand back down my body to my shorts, grabbing my rapidly hardening cock through the material. I responded by letting my hand slip onto her buttocks. Her round arse felt great through her tights.

She slid her head down my chest, lifting my T-shirt so she could suck and bite my nipples, as she stroked my cock through my shorts, this allowed my other arm free to feel Stéphanie’s breasts through her top. As we kissed, I massaged each breast in turn. Laure meanwhile kissed lower down my stomach to my belly button. She slid her hand inside my shorts, running a fingertip round the head of my cock, spreading the pre-cum that had leaked out already, causing me to moan into Stéphanie’s mouth.

Stéphanie must have taken this as encouragement; she slid her hand into my shorts too, cupping my balls, as our tongues danced with each other wetly. I lifted her sweatshirt so I could get to her nipples. Pleased that she wasn’t wearing a bra, I ran my fingers round her already hard nipples, pinching them gently, causing her to moan and giggle.

Laure meanwhile was pushing my shorts down to release my dripping erection.

NataliaMorrello
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaMorrello

As she wrapped her cold fingers around my shaft, I gasped and broke the kiss with Stéphanie.

“Woah your hands are cold!”

Laure giggled and carried on, slowly pumping my thick shaft up and down. I looked down at Stéphanie, her sexy little knickers were so inviting, I pulled her up towards me.

“Come here, I want to taste you…” I said hungrily.

She smiled and knelt to take her knickers off.

“No, leave them on! I want to get messy!”

I almost dragged her onto me, getting her knees either side of my face, I could see she had already soaked her gusset. Round the edges, a few stray pubic hairs were poking out; I almost came there and then, such a sexy sight and with Laure pumping away on my cock! I immediately brought my mouth to her wetness, she’d had these knickers on all day and now with her fresh juices, I was in heaven. She tasted so creamy. I ran my tongue along her slit, pushing the soaked material between her pussy lips, before grabbing her ample buttocks. She squirmed and moaned in delight at the sudden onslaught of pleasure.

I couldn’t get enough of her creamy knickers, sucking her juices through, as my tongue ravaged her clit. In my fit of animal lust, I almost forgot Laure was still working my cock! I reached down to feel her, she had her head resting on my stomach, watching my cock closely as she pumped her hand steadily up and down, spreading my pre-cum around the sensitive head every now and then. I could easily reach her arse in this position, allowing my hand to feel all over her round buttocks and in between. She opened her legs for me so I could reach under and rub her pussy through her tights and knickers, but I wanted more. I yanked them half-way down so I could slide my hand in with ease. Using the back of my hand to push the material out of the way, I could reach her pussy lips.

She wasn’t very wet, as I slid a fingertip the along her pussy lips up to her clit. I separated her lips and slid a finger in between, rewarded with wetness as my fingertip touched her opening. I rubbed her wetness around her lips and clit as my tongue pushed Stéphanie’s knickers further inside her, exposing her hairy pussy lips. As I allowed my finger to dip deeper into Laure’s increasingly slippery pussy, I sucked each of Stéphanie’s lips into my mouth, causing her knickers to become a thin line of bunched material between them. I slid my other hand under the thin material, fully cupping her buttock, feeling the heat from between them.

My sucking and licking must have sent her over the edge, she came quickly, with a short cry, her body shaking briefly before she collapsed at the side of me.

“Oh oui, si bien, Dane,” she breathed.

Laure, turned to see what was going on and climbed on top of me, kissing me, before realising my mouth was covered in her friend's delicious cream. She was not sure at first, obviously never having experienced another woman, but as soon as she licked her lips, she wanted more. Kissing my mouth hard and licking up the excess from my chin and lips. She was grinding her pussy against my rock-hard erection with her knickers and tights still half way down her buttocks. I grabbed her arse roughly, pulling her pussy harder against my shaft, my fingers edging further down until I reached her tight little anus with a fingertip making her wriggle with delight.

Rolling over, I pushed her off, before lifting her onto her knees facing away from me, Stéphanie eyeing us keenly, her hand between her legs as she watched. I pushed Laure’s knickers below her buttocks so I could saw my cock between them as I lifted her little T-shirt and grabbed her small pert breasts through her bra. I reached down with my other hand to her pussy, a gorgeous bush greeting me atop her wet lips. Rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other, I alternated rubbing my cock between her buttocks, then pulling back to push it under her, to rub my head and shaft around her opening.

“Oh just fuck me, Dane, stop teasing me!” She laughed, falling forward onto her hands and wiggling her amazing arse at me.

I guided my cock to her wet opening, whilst holding her hip with my other hand, pulling her back onto me. Although quite tight, I managed to slide in quite easily with my pre-cum and her cream lubing the way.

“Oh, OUI! Baise-moi, Dane!” She moaned, lowering her head onto her arms, as I built up a steady rhythm.

Looking down I could see a few hairs between her pussy and anus, to this day, I still find that sight both sexy and naughty! I gripped her buttocks, as I slid my hard shaft in and out of her, making her moan and gasp each time. Stéphanie lying at the side of us, one hand in her knickers, rubbing her clit, her other hand tugging at her nipples as she watched, grinning.

I worked my thumb between Laure’s buttocks, pushing it against her anus again.

“Oui, Dane, dans mon cul!” She breathed, obviously close. I had no idea what she was saying, but I took it as a positive.

I could feel my own orgasm building as I slid my thumb down over the hairs to her pussy and managed to squeeze it inside a little along with my cock, getting it wet. Sliding it back up to push against her anus again, I could feel her pussy contract around my cock. I pushed harder, slamming my cock into her, my balls slapping loudly against her and let my thumb just push inside, before she screamed out, letting the whole house know she was cumming! Hearing her like this and feeling her pussy walls squeezing my cock finished me off, I exploded inside her, before she fell forward, pulling off me as I came, shooting wads of cum onto her knickers and buttocks.

Meanwhile, Stéphanie was breathing harder as she rubbed herself faster, cumming again at the sight of her friend covered in my sticky cum. I finally lay down between the two girls again, all three of us resting in a messy, satisfied glow in front of the roaring fire.

Published 
Written by Dane69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments