Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A holiday with very friendly friends

"A trip away with friends gets very friendly indeed"

3
1 Comment 1
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
The begininning of this story is true but I have given it a bit of a fantasy ending.

I'd been with my partner Alice for about eight years and, as is probably normal, we were just not having as much sex as we used to. We still fancied each other and when we did have a session it was always pretty good. It's just that we had got to know what worked on each other and the frequency of our lovemaking just got less and less. What we needed was something to get us back into that groove again and on this trip we certainly got it.

My friend Jonathan and I had known each other since University and it was pretty common that we would go away hill walking and camping. Alice was always ok with these 'lads adventures' as we always had our own trips too. It was when Jonathan got a new girlfriend that this neat little arrangement changed. Jonathan had always been one for short, intense relationships while I'd always been fairly happy to settle down. His latest love was a women called Rani, who was British but of Indian descent. She was a lawyer and very ambitious and strong willed and slightly dominated Jonathan. So when it was time for our next trip and Rani insisted on coming, he just couldn't say no. Of course, when Alice heard that Jonathan's girlfriend was coming, she had to come too.

We were a tiny bit miffed to have the girls tagging along but hey, they were our loved ones and it might be nice. Instead of camping, Rani had arranged the hire of a cottage in a beautiful bit of North Wales. The location was amazing but the cottage itself was a bit small and there was essentially just one large communal area that had the kitchen, lounge and turned into the bedroom at night. The toilet was housed in a draughty outbuilding. The plan was that one couple would have the sofa-bed and the other would make a bed up on the floor from duvets and blankets.

We had both driven separately from London and when we arrived we saw the lights on and we were pleased to see that Jonathan and Rani had got a real fire going and had made a start on dinner. A lovely evening was had with some hearty food and a couple of bottles of wine while we planned the next days excursion. When it came time for bed there was no-where to get changed in private so we turned the lights off and sorted ourselves out by the light of the fire. Alice was careful to try and hide as much as she could when undressing and put on some silk pajamas. Rani, on the other hand, was pretty brazen at just taking her top and bra off and slipping on a night vest and shorts. I tried not to make it obvious but I couldn't help giving her a glance and thought to myself that she was really hot, with her dusky skin in the red glow of the fire. Jonathan and I just got down to our boxers and left it at that.

We all went to sleep, or so I assumed, but I was woken sometime later by a slight nudge from Alice. We were spooning each other, facing out across the room. In my slightly dozy state I became aware of a low moaning sound and when I looked across I could just make out by the dying firelight that Rani was giving Jonathan a slow and very sensual blowjob and it was he that was moaning softly. He was on his back and she was leaning over him with one hand on his thigh and the other holding the base of his cock. Rani didn't seem to be in any hurry and just bobbed slowly up and down, occasionally breaking off to lick down his shaft. I got a large erection pretty quickly, which was poking Alice in the buttocks. Neither of us said a word but I could tell Alice was as turned on as me when I felt her working her bum against my cock. I could then feel that Alice had pushed her hand into her pajama bottoms and had started to frig herself. I felt this was my cue and pulled down her pajamas and enter her from behind. Alice let out a small gasp when my cock slid in to her very wet vagina but neither Rani or Jonathan seemed to notice.

I started pumping Alice very slowly, more or less keeping time with Rani's mouth on Jonathan's cock.

AlisonWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonWilliams

After a while Jonathan mumbled for Rani to 'suck him faster', which she did and he quickly then declared in a loud whisper that he was going to come soon. Rani took her mouth away from his penis and started wanking him but with her mouth open near the tip. It was quite a moment to see his semen spurt out into her mouth and along the side of her face in the slightly surreal glow of the fire. Seeing him cum more or less tipped me over the edge too and in a few more thrusts I was jetting my spunk into Alice. All this time she had been rubbing her own clit and it was the involuntary squeal of her own orgasm that made the other two finally look up and notice us. Jonathan was sporting a wicked grin and Rani gave us a quick smile before using the covers to wipe her face and then snuggling up. We then all dropped off.

I was the last to get up the next day and saw the two women nursing cups of tea while Jonathan was busy at the cooker making some breakfast. I got up, slipped on some clothes and looked around seeing if I could catch the mood of the room. Everyone was acting normally and I soon felt that clearly no-one had mentioned the night time shenanigans. After breakfast we headed out in our walking gear for a stiff climb up one of the local peaks. It was hard work but we were lucky with the weather and had a great time. As we were all together I only got one small chance to talk to Alice on my own. She said that she'd been woken up by Jonathan going down on Rani and by the time Rani was returning the favour felt she needed some action herself.

That night we all went to bed again, but this time I made sure the fire was really blazing and giving out more light than last time. Despite nothing being said during the day, things had clearly got a bit more liberal as both girls just got undressed and this time Rani just slipped into bed naked and Alice just wore a small pair of pants and a clingy vest.

There was a clear sense of anticipation as we all got settled in. Alice and I were agin spooning, with me behind her. Looking across Jonathan was in a similar position and I could see him reaching around stroking one of Rani's breasts. I decided to do the same and we then seemed to get into a game of 'follow my leader'. Whatever they did, we did too.

I stroked and caressed Alice's body, paying especial care to her tits and nipples. I then worked lower, over her tummy and thighs and then her bottom. Alice particularly likes her bottom being stroked and I could tell it was turning her on. Our room mates were similarly getting into the mood. After a while, Jonathan shifted position so that he was licking down Rani's body towards her fanny. I started doing the same to Alice. Again the glow from the fire gave the whole room a surreal but very sexy mood. The reflections flickering across our bodies.

As Jonathan buried his head between ran's thighs, she gripped his legs clearly motioning that he should swing over into the 69 position. I could see her taking his cock in her mouth, masturbating it as she sucked the tip. Seeing this, Alice pushed me onto my back and we sixty-nined too. This was amazing, and I was so turned on. We all licked and sucked for some time with Rani being the first to cum, which tonight she did loudly gasping ohmygod, ohmygod. At this Alice rasped at me that she wanted a finger in her bum which I duly obliged. This is something she'd not asked for in a while so I knew how into she really was now. I was so turned on myself by all this I could feel myself going past the point of no return and shooting my load into Alice's mouth. This in turn seemed to finish her off and she came too.

If we had been at home then I'm sure we'd have just gone to sleep after one orgasm, but I could feel that this was just the first round.

Published 
Written by tomstarks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments