Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A hot summer Bar-B-Q

8
1 Comment 1
14.1k Views 14.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

First please forgive any miss spelling or grammar; this will be my first attempt at telling my stories.

Let me begin with a little about me. I am average build, nice mannered, southern guy. I have an extreme sex drive I have never hidden from my lovers.

Now I will tell you about my wife of the time. She is a tall girl of 5'9 a little thick not fat, but nice and thick. Nice well rounded ass, firm enough to bounce a quarter off of. She has small firm breast A cup, half dollar size nipples that are soft, fluffy and pink.

It was June in Florida, hot humid and sticky as always. My wife and I had decided since we had no child for a whole weekend we would invite some friends over for a nighttime bar-b-q. After calling all our friends, only a few did not have plans. Being it was a last minute thought of ours on a Saturday morning. However, two Buds of mine Josh and Tom said it sounded great. Therefore, the wife started to clean up the house while I started on the yard. We lived out of town a ways on ten acres of land with no close neighbors with in ear shoot.

I was mowing the front yard when Josh pulled up. O my god have I lost track of time, no one was going to show before 6pm?

  Josh walks up and says, "Hey bud was on my way back to town and thought I would drop off some beer for the Bar-B-Q tonight."

"Thanks man, that's cool.” I told him. He wanted to know if he could bring his new girlfriend tonight.

Of course, she is very welcome, I told him. "She is in the car, with the beer,” said Josh.

  OK I will help you bring the beer inside, Lynn is inside cleaning up, so I thought. Josh is a young guy about 23 solid as a rock always in good shape. His girl friend was Tori, a girl of 21, a slender nice looking girl, with a nice rack from I could tell. As the three of us went in the house, I called for Lynn no answer. As I walked to front porch, I saw her floating in the pool.

  Look at you girl, I called out, working hard I see, we have quest.

It's only noon! Who showed up so early? She requested. Josh and his girl Tori, dropping off beer.

  I will be right in she replied. Josh and Tori were putting the beer in the fridge as I walked in. Tori was bent over filling the bottom bin, Josh pointed to her ass in tight jeans with a big smile on his face. I just grind in approval.

  Josh then informs me that they were headed to the beach so Tori could lay out in the sun for a bit.

"Why don't you two hang out here Tori could join me on the floats in the pool", Lynn asked.

  Tori smiles and says "That would be great no sand in my hair or tourist stomping around".

  As Lynn looked in the fridge, she looked a little disapproving of all the beer. I had bought a case and Josh just brought two more over.

I do not mind all the beer but I really would prefer some rum, says the wife.

Tori shortly added a yeah with some weird kind of mix. Never did understand the name she called it. Lynn loved that idea. Lynn then requested us boys go to the store and gets some rum and the mix.

 Therefore, off to the store we go, it would be a 1hr round trip if the closest store had this mix.

While driving Josh looks at me & says, “Well what do you think? I have been dating her off and on for about a month now.”

” Looks good seems friendly.” I replied. We mainly talked about his new car all the way to the store and back. He drove fast, kind of showing it off. We lucked out and the store had the mix and the rum. I bought a big bottle of the mix and a giant gallon drum of rum. Just being a smart ass as always.

  Upon our return home, we found Tom had stopped by early as well. He was a slender guy my age of 33. Not muscular or skinny just slender almost six feet tall. He was sitting in his car when we pulled in.

  “What are you doing sitting there?” I asked.

  “Just got here and saw the car coming up the drive thought I would just see who it was.” Tom laughed.

  We laughed about everyone that was going to be coming already being there. We went in to the house, walked to the deck and said our hellos to the girls, introducing Tori to Tom.

 Well I decide since everyone was here, to just turn the outside speakers on and crank some music. We all got something to drink and began to make a day of it. All went like any other get together allot of chitchat and allot of drinking. It was starting to get dark so Josh said," we had better start cooking before it was too late. "So I cooked a bunch of food for us all. After the eating was done, we decided to sit inside and play some cards. We played Texas hold them. I was doing well, but Lynn had a real bad run of luck. She was down to her last few chips. Everyone was feeling good from drinking all day. Tom and I had folded right away. Tori raised the pot, which was it for Josh.

So it was just the girls, Lynn says “all in!” She said it in such a way you could just tell she had a real good hand.

Tori pauses for a moment and says” I call, but if you lose your out.”

” Yeah I know,” Lynn says with a smile.

Tori returns with,” Well instead of betting your chips, bet your top.”

  I almost fell over; the other guys had gone to make more drinks for everyone. We were all now drinking rum.

  Lynn looks at me and says, “I have no problem with that do you honey.”

” The guys might freak a little so I will make sure they won’t be uncomfortable.” I approved. When I asked the guys if they had a problem with the bet, they both loved the idea. However, we had to wait until they were back in the room to Finnish the hand.

Josh looks at me and says, “Not trying to be rude, but I have wanted to see your wife topless for a while.”

I just laughed and said I would do what I could to make it happen tonight. I returned with the drinks and the guys to see how this unfolded.

  “How long do I have to go topless if I lose” Lynn asked.

  Tori smiled and said, “All night, are you scared?”

” Not at all you’re on, but if I win no chips your top comes off.”

’ Now that's a bet” Josh blurts out.

 So the bet was made. They turn their hands over, Lynn lost. She blushed a little and says, “A bet is a bet. “

She in one quick move removed her top and her sports bra all at once. I could tell Josh was a kind of happy when her firm breast out and exposed for all to see. Tom just set there staring. Lynn noticed him and Josh looking hard at her so she teased a little by rubbing her breast twisting her nips saying wow is it cold in here. I could feel myself getting hard seeing the two of them looking at my topless wife. The next few hands seemed a little tame. Tom then had the idea of all ideas. No more chips just clothes. Josh and I said sure. Tori just smiled, "but when we are all naked then what? “ Tori asked. Whoever is last is the king or queen for the night, first one naked is the slave to all.

  The wife stopped and thought for moment, wait I am half-naked already.

I just smiled and said bad luck for you, good for us. The rules where set, no folding, one article if you lose. Lynn was doing ok, me & the guys lost the next few hands. Tori had chosen to remove her lower clothes since the table could hide her nudity. I won the next hand; Josh was down to his under wear as was Tom and everyone else.

The hand was dealt, then the flop. I had to make it more intense by saying well we have to change it up a bit, can only be one winner and one looser and we are all evenly dressed. Therefore, we decided it would go from best hand to worse. The final cards where laid out. I went to the rest room just to make it take longer. When I came back in every one was looking at a cheat sheet to see who had won so far. Lynn smiled and said, "I am not the looser."

Josh looks at Tori and goes unless his hand is worse you are the slave.

I turned my hand over for all to see. I won!! Yes, I loved it... My first act as king of the bar b q. Tori loss the bra and let us all see.

She smiled and slowly removed her bra. We all about flipped when her breast were released. They were at least a D if not a D D.

How in the hell did you get those in that small bra, Lynn had to know.

  Even in the one-piece swimsuit, she wore earlier, you could have never guessed. Lynn was in awe, she was all but staring. Now that everyone had lost but me it made me king. I could tell anyone to do something and they must do it. Tori had lost so she was subject to everyone. Tom went to make us all more drinks, Josh used this as a chance to test the waters of his power and Tori’s willing.

Sit on the table with your legs spread so I can show the how sweet your puss looks up close.

To my surprise, Tori did not even pause. I liked what I saw a nice clean-shaven pussy. Josh spread her lips open exposing a soft wet hole for us all to enjoy. Lynn rubs her clit and slides a finger inside, then licked it clean.

Would you mind if I sucked on your pussy lips, Lynn asked Tori.

Not at all and you, do not have to ask, I am yours to.

  My dick went straight to hard watching my wife suck on her pussy. Teasing her clit just a little with her tongue.

  I have never seen outer lips in person before Lynn admitted.

What Josh seemed a little confused.

  She has a pouting pussy, her lips are inner not outer.

Tori set up and says," really? "

My turn for control, Lynn set on the table and I removed her panties. Tori rubbed her hand over Lynn’s shaved pussy.

  Very nice Tori says,

I added tasty as well. Tori not even waiting for an order just dove in. Tom walked in time to see Tori licking Lynn for all she was worth. Lynn bucked back and forth with torsi every move... Lynn started to moan louder and louder. Suddenly faster than I had ever seen she came.

  Oh, god Tori that was good.

I want to taste your cum, Lynn began to go for it on Tori.

  Licking and sucking I could see Lynn fingering her as she licked and sucked on Tori’s clit. Josh was going crazy; he took his dick out and put right in Tori’s mouth. Damn was he hung about nine inches long and thick. I am an average seven and a little thick, but nowhere near as thick as Josh. I was fully hard watching by friend being sucked off while my wife eats her out. I removed my briefs, getting behind Lynn I knew her pussy would be soaking wet and a good place to release my load.

Not yet, Lynn says, "Girls turn for now."

I felt a little confused at first. She then put Tori’s hand on my rode. Oh yeah I liked my wife putting her hand on my dick.

Josh motioned me over to him and says join me. I looked back at Lynn to see her reaction.

If she can eat me, she can suck you. In addition, she is our slave to night so I am sure before it is over you will be eating and fucking her and me good.

Mia_Caruso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Caruso

Lynn approved.

With that I saw Josh tense up and put his dick in Tori mouth. He pumped every drop in her mouth.

The thought of watching you and Lynn fucking made me cum. 

Tori did not even miss a drop she swallowed every drop. Tori took my dick in her mouth sucking something fierce. I could feel her breathing intensify, she was ready to cum.

She stopped sucking me and yelled out I am going to cum, I squirt so you might want to move Lynn.

Lynn just went crazy licking a flicking her clit. Tori bucked one more time as Lynn set back and man did she squirt. All over Lynn tits, I was in awe seeing it all over my wife's tits. Tom was standing there with a video recorder in hand,

  Josh says wonder how that would taste tit and cum.

Then try it out guys, I request.

  Tom without even being told handed me the video camera. Tori and I both watched as Josh and Tom sucked and licked on Lynn tits. Lynn having small tits, can cum just from having them played with. So she was in ecstasy, both guys were licking her tits and rubbing her clit. Tori gets off the table and kneels in front of me to return to my blowjob. She was amazing sucking and licking. Tom took the video camera back from me; I looked to see everyone watching me get sucked off.

Tori looked up at Josh and say "Let me show you that 2 inches and thickness makes a difference."

Tori spits on my dick and lube it well, she then slides every inch in her mouth, tilts her head and I could feel the head of my dick going down her throat. She grabs my balls in her hand and feeds them in her mouth. O, my god it felt wild. She sucks down on me for a moment and pulls back for a breath and then places cock and balls back in her mouth. Lynn can deep throat with no problem but never felt this. I moan as I could feel my load building.

My wife now at her side says you must show me that.

Tori pulls back again to breath kissing Lynn says later this load is mine. Tori start slamming my dick deep in her throat, I felt it swell and she sucks the head and jerks me to climax. Again not one drop missed, milked my dick dry.

The girls kiss for a moment and look at Tom.

Lynn tells Tori one more to go and you get to drink all the first loads of the night.

I won’t last but a min. after watching all this, so I can just go jerk off, says Tom

. Josh says thinking Tom must be ashamed to show; no way we have two fine girls no jerking off allowed except on the tit or ass.

  I made the same mistake of thinking Tom must not be hung well, and that is why he wouldn't just drop the boxers. Man was I wrong, when Lynn pulled his boxer down we all just went wow. Tom is 11inches long and at least 4 inches thick. The man was hung like a horse. Tori moved over and just grabbed it with both hands and began sucking. Tom looked like he was in heaven, because Lynn was licking his balls at the same time. Tori try as she might could not get all of it in her mouth.

Don't worry Tori no one has ever been able to take it all, Tom just said with a little grin.

Lynn says I got to try. She worked it in and out a little more each time.

If anyone can Tom my wife can she has no gag reflex. I love to force fuck her throat.

We watched as she worked it in more and more. Suddenly she just forced every inch down her throat, moving up and down a few times.

Tom moaned and said oh shit.

  Lynn withdrew from his dick and pushed Tori back on it. Tom was getting close. Tori worked hard and harder, finial he grunted as she began to milk him dry. Lynn then started sucking on Tori’s tits rubbing her pussy as she set on the floor. Josh suggested we all go to the living room.

 Upon getting to the living room the girls returned to each other. Causing my dick to begin to rise. I slide behind Lynn and entered her with ease she was soaking wet. Josh moved Tori to get access to her and began to pump in and out of her with some force.  Having Lynn on her knees pumping my dick in and out while she sucked on Tori’s tits.

Tori moved from Josh saying take it slow,

she slides under Lynn licking her clit and rubbing my balls. Lynn started Cumming right away. Lynn moved from me leaving me at full erection. I didn't mind at all since I knew I would not be left hanging. She directed Tori to set on the couch and spread her legs for Josh to fill her with his dick. Lynn took hold of joshes cock and pushed it deep inside in one quick push.

Lynn then asked me and Tom to set on each side of her and hold her legs up high and wide. This gave Josh easy access to go balls deep. Tori moaned and grunted as he pumped her, she began to cum, squirting all over. He withdrew to let her Finnish.

Dang that was almost too deep for me to handle, Tori explains.

You can handle it Lynn demands.

  I took her statement to be a little to controlling. So I used my king for a night power, I told them I wanted to see how much she could handle. Tori took one leg as I did the other Josh started nice and slow , Lynn moaned as you can see her pussy stretching to fit him. Finial balls deep in he pumped her in and out, Lynn was moaning like crazy, Tori had turned to start sucking on Lynn tits, and I placed her hand on my cock. Tom was filming it all moving around getting good pictures, even laying under Josh so he could show her pussy stretch. She has a mouth Tom, without a second thought he was on the couch guiding his cock down her throat. We stayed that way until Lynn started Cumming. We released her from the fuck position to recover. Lynn seemed very happy;

  she rubbed her pussy for a second and said wow that was good. But I couldn't do that every night.

  Tori looked over and say me either, so I suck allots of dick.

Josh looks over at Tori and says, I have a thought you have 3 holes and 3 guys, Lynn you film? "

We set Tom on the couch and had to wait for Tori to slowly get this giant cock deep in her pussy. Lynn rubbed her clit and sucked on her tits. When Tori finial got all 11 inches inside, me and Josh just watched her stretched pussy slide up and down. Then she came, we all knew it would take a few for her to be ready. When she stood up, you could hear her pussy release his cock. She was stroking his dick to keep it hard, I told Lynn to take her place on his dick till she was ready.

Lynn paused saying she didn't know if she could take him. I reminded her I was king. She guided his thick cock in slowly taking more and more.

I can't take more she had about eight inches in, then her knees slipped off the couch and she was balls deep.

Lynn cried out o shit, o shit. She just set there for a min.

Then just slides up slowly. I thought it was over for her. But no she just starts riding. Josh moves to get a shot of her face; she just starts sucking his cock. When I saw this I figured what the hell, grabbing the lube I rubbed it all of my dick and her ass. 

Josh passed the video camera to Tori saying your next.

Lynn pulls his cock out and says, you know I have never had anal sex.

So I pushed harder and harder. The head goes in, but no amount of lube could get more in.

Tori says Josh & Tom change places.

Upon the switch I could get deep in her ass we pumped her good for about five min.

  Josh was so wanting to do it to Tori we switched. I could easily enter Tori’s ass it was just as sweet as Lynn pussy, tight but not too tight. I slammed deep in her ass.

Josh says wait on min, Tom switch back with me.

  Once Tom filled her with his dick I could barely get in. It was as tight as Lynn ass.   Tom starts getting tight and says I got to cum.

  I pull out Tori hopes off and start to suck him; Lynn joins her as they milk him dry.

Tom says I am done I will be the camera guy.

Lynn was rubbing her pussy saying it was ok with her; you could see how red it was from being stretched and over filled. Tori seeing this got on her knees in front of her eating her pussy as to make it feel better. I was real hard and had to try Tori’s pussy. I pushed it in her wet pussy.

  I looked at Josh saying dang she is tight.

  It felt like she had never had sex. Her ass wasn’t that tight, after being fucked by a huge cock I knew it would be loose. I just pushed in and out of her with a quick rhythm. I started switching from her pussy to her ass. I told Josh it was really that way.

He had never done anal with Tori. He wanted to but never tried. When he put his cock in her ass with no problem, I thought he would cum right then and there. Suddenly Tori started squirting again, she moved to the couch rubbing her clit.

Josh said dang and that was our first anal, and man she was worth the wait.

  I raised Lynn legs and started to pump her ass with my dick, she moaned and moaned. I instructed Josh to take over fucking ass till he filled it with cum. Lynn struggled for a few min. until her ass finally gave way and except all of his size, she was moaning and making him take it slow.

 I looked at Tori and said you are mine, what whole do you want she smiles and says fuck them all. I was going to town when I noticed Tom all over watching Josh stuffing his cock in my wife's ass. He said he had never been able to do that, that is one thing he hated about being huge. I could not stop myself from getting Tori to at least try. When his head pushed past her opening, she took a deep breath.

Tom stopped and said that's good I'll stop.

Tori says no just give me a second to adjust.

Her ass was stretched way out, she asked for more lube, so Tom pulled out. seeing her ass wide open sent Josh over limit he grunt and slammed  in Lynn ass like crazy, she screamed out slow down, he came deep in her ass. Tom pushed his cock back in until the head just entered, and paused. Lynn was rubbing her clit now helping Tori relax.

  Ok I cannot take it, Tori admit.

  Lynn stops Tom from pulling out. Bitch if your boy friend can pound my virgin ass like that, you can take this dick for at least three pumps.

Tori looked up and say, "yes my love.”

Tom slowly pumps head back and forth.

  Tori said just push it in! Lynn hearing this pushes toms ass forward, and he went balls deep, Tom pulled back and pushed forward and pulled out. I said 3 times, goes Lynn.

Tom bows his head and said oops, you could see a steady stream of cum leaking out of her ass.

I had Tori and Josh hold Lynn legs up to her head so I could pond her balls deep until I cum. When I was done Cumming I told Tori to suck my cum out of her pussy. We all collapsed and laughed. Tom went home but Josh and Tori choose to stay the whole night. I didn't mind at all, since after about 2 hours of sleep I was awaken by Tori teaching my wife how to swallow balls and all. But that is another story. 

 

 

Published 
Written by genelmroo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments