Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A late night with a new friend

19
6 Comments 6
42.8k Views 42.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
I've had the fantasy for some time now of sharing my wife with another man. For months we have talked about it but still not had the chance to play. After meeting a guy named Mickey about a month ago the thoughts still ran through my mind. Since time usually was a problem for us I thought it would have to be a last minute decision to fulfill my ideas. I knew Mickey was available most weekends but lately he told me he. would even come a night during the week if we wanted. I decided in the next few days or so I'd get my wish.

I decided that one night I would get my wife's interest and write her a story about my fantasy. Late that night I sent it to her. My wife usually liked my stories and made her very aroused. With only a couple of hours of work left she finished reading and text me to tell me how amazing my mind is and couldn't wait for me to get home. I knew that this was my chance so I text mickey and had him meet me after work to follow me home. By the time I got off work my wife was almost begging for me to hurry home.

Right on time I met mickey at the gas station and I explained to him that my wife had no idea he was coming over. He smiled and we took off towards our house. I told him to turn off his lights as he pulled in so not to give away the surprise. The look on my wife's face was priceless when she opened the door to see that it was not just me home. She was wearing a night gown that left little to the imagination. Soon as mickey and I walked in the door she tried to excuse herself to change for company. I told her not to worry because I enjoyed showing her off. So she set on the couch as mickey and I got us each a beer.

We joined her on the couch and I put my hand on her leg and ask her what she really thought of my story now that I was home. She blushed and said she liked it more now than before. I figured I'd go further and ask which part was her favorite. She wasn't sure of her answer being in front of our company so she just said she liked how it started. I smiled and agreed with her then told her I was going to slip off to the shower for a few. She seemed somewhat nervous but didn't complain.

I hurried through my shower and her and mickey were still talking in the living room. When I walked back into the room I told my wife that since it was so late that we should get to bed soon. She smiled as she knew what I had in store for the night. The three of us got to the bedroom and as soon as I dimmed the lights I reached for my wife and kissed her passionately. Mickey set on the side of the bed and watched as we kissed waiting for our next move. I whispered in my wife's ear to lie on the bed on her back so I could get a taste of her freshly shaved pussy.

She stepped back and just as I ask she lay back and begin to spread her legs. She pulled her panties over to one side to give both of us a good view. Mickey caressed her thigh as I started to get beside her. The more Mickey rubbed her soft skin the further she spread her legs. We took turns rubbing her body as she lay there. She kept looking down at the growing bulge in Mickey's pants and then looking back to me. I stood from the bed and pulled my sleeping pants off. I was so excited my cock was already rock hard. She noticed immediately and joined me.

As she pulled her top over her head I watched as mickey could not keep his eyes off of her beautiful tits. I set down in a chair close to the bed as she finished stripping fully. I looked to her and said she should go ahead and start and I would watch for a minute. She didn't hesitate and reached for Mickey's hand. She led him from the bed to standing in front of her. His hands on her waste as she lowered her body to her knees. He stood with his legs slightly apart as she begin to rub his cock through his pants.

He undid his pants and she helped him pull them to the floor. His dick stood straight out ready for her. She put one hand around his shaft and leaned in closer. With just the tip of her tongue, she ran circles around the thick head of his dick. She continued to tease him for a while before she placed both lips to the very tip and eased her mouth down his shaft. She sucked him slow and easy enjoying every drop of his precum. I watched as his thick cock stretched her lips with every time she took him deeper.

She pulled her lips from him and went back to the bed. She spread her legs wide and told Mickey it was his turn to taste her. He wasted no time following her. He got between her legs and lowered his head. She let out a low moan as he begin to lick her sweet juices. He sucked her clit and wiggled his tongue between her lips. She pull her knees up as he pushed is tongue inside her wet hole. I couldn't wait any longer. I climbed on the bed up to her face. She was enjoying his tongue so much she didn't notice me until I placed the tip of my dick to her lips. She turned and opened her eyes as I eased my cock into her mouth. With every moan I felt the precum rush from my body.

Mickey took his time and ran his tongue over every inch of her soft pussy. I reached and massaged her tits and played with her nipples. I could tell she was more than ready.

QueenAnie11
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenAnie11

She pulled my cock from her lips and ask for someone to please fuck her. Mickey kissed her soft pussy lips one last time them set up. he slowly moved his body closer to hers until the head of his dick pressed against her clit. Harder and thicker now her used ribbed his precum up and down her slit. She pulled my cock back to her lips as mickey teased her. He pressed the tip of his fat cock to her tight hole and begin to slide inside.

I could feel her teeth gently grip my shaft as he begin to push inside. His thick cock stretched her tight pussy with every inch deeper her went. Finally he pushed one last and slid inside her completely. She gripped the sheets with pleasure. Now with every time mickey pulled back I could see his cock shine with their juices. I felt like I could explode any minute from just watching her take his cock. Mickey placed his hands on her hips and started to pick up speed. With every thrust inside you could hear his balls slap her ass. He slowed his pace again to keep from coming too soon. He pulled back ever so slowly until he was completely out then moved to her side.

She turned all the way around and stayed on her back. Mickey stood by the side of the bed waiting for his turn back in my wife's hot mouth. She lay with her shoulders even with the side of the bed and her head slightly off the edge. I spread her legs and put just the head of my cock inside her. Mickey stepped up to her face. He pressed his dick to her lips as she lay there. She opened wide for him once again and grabbed him by his ass and pulled him deep in her mouth. She ran her tongue all over the thick shaft covered in her own sweet pussy juice mixed with his precum.

I started to push inside her pussy as she took him in her mouth. Her pussy was so hot I could feel the heat run down my shaft as I pushed. My cock slid deep inside with no problem all the way to my balls. Mickey stood firm as I begin to fuck her wet hole. With every thrust of my cock, my body pushed her deeper on his. Her swollen lips rubbed the length of my dick as I started to pound her harder. I started to feel the muscles inside her tighten as she begin to moan. She grabbed the sheets and prepared of her first orgasm.

Mickey held his cock half way down her throat as she begin to cum. The sound of her trying to scream out with his fat cock in her mouth was amazing. Her pussy contracted over and over as she lay there. I pushed my cock as deep as I could and as hard as I could and held it until she stopped. Mickey pulled back as she gasp for breath from her massive orgasm. Now with her body almost limp from pleasure I decided to take her to the limit. I laid my body flat on hers and rolled her to where she was on top of me. She tried to ride me but her legs were still shaking.

Mickey climbed onto the bed behind us watching her move her body the best she could. He got between both of our legs and begin to rub her ass cheeks and thighs,with his thumb gently rubbing her even tighter ass. She was so relaxed he was able to slide his finger inside. I felt his finger go in and out of her ass while she lay on top of me. He pulled his finger out and moved closer. I knew what he was going to do so I wrapped my arms around my wife's body and grabbed her shoulders.

He put the tip of his cock directly on her tight ass and pushed firmly. She squirmed when the fat head of his dick passed the rim of her hole. he started going in and out with just the head of his dick until she was loosened enough for him to go further. Now, inch by inch he started to push. I felt every move he made through the thin wall separating the two holes. Before long he was more than half way inside her. He started to work his cock in a rhythm. I followed his rhythm and pushed as deep as I could inside her dripping pussy.

With every push he went deeper until eventually his body met hers. Starting slow we got going. Almost like a fine working engine. As I went in, he was pulling back and vise versa. I felt her pussy muscles contract several more times as she lay between us. Faster and faster Mickey and I went. Our bodies slapped hers with every thrust inside. Harder and harder until neither of us could hold out any longer. I felt Mickey's cock begin to swell and push against mine. He grabbed her hips and fucked her harder than she had ever had.

Then with one last push inside her ass, his cock erupted. Shooting a hot flow of cum, I could feel his cock twitch as he filled her ass full. I couldn't hold back now. The thought of her having another fill her full put me over the top. My cock swelled and I pushed my body into hers. My cock going deeper than ever. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot from my balls inside her until I couldn't move. Mickey's cock started to soften as he slowly pulled out. Her pussy still throbbing around my shaft.

I rolled her back on to her back and slid my cock out. Her legs still spread wide I pulled her pussy lips apart to watch our cum flow from her well fucked holes. It was amazing to see my wife finally take on two guys and the satisfaction we both ended up getting.
Published 
Written by mrwright1980
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments